Ame Damnee Residential Zone

Walker - New Eden Residential Zone

Walker smiled wider. A duel with a void born. What fun. He could last a minute easily. It was only a prolonged fight that left him worried. A minute wouldn't be enough time to hack down his regeneration, and Walker knew that void born lacked the magic to do it quicker. Who knows, Walker thought, he might even be able to kill him.

"<People will hear the combat and come to see.>" Walker said reluctantly. With a snort of laughter and a shout, he added "<But I don't care!>"

Walker immediately lunged forward without warning, throwing all his weight shoulder first at Wolf, while simultaneously drawing his blade. Against enemies with a big sword, get in close. Perhaps he could rip off some armor, if given the opportunity. The sword wouldn't be too helpful, merely for blocking Wolf's massive weapon, but he would rather take the brunt force of the blade than the edge.

Last edited:
"<If you are so sure then come! Show me your skill! For land and liege!!>" He said as Walker lunged forward.

Wolf stood his ground, raising his greatsword for the battle, counters the lunge with a sidestep then using his unhindered strength he slams the butt of the sword into the monster trying to deal as much damage as he can before taking a few steps back, getting some distance between him and Walker.

Walker - New Eden Residential District

Walker sailed past the sidestep. He didn't have time to react before the pommel slammed into the shield on his back, knocking him away. He bounced off the ground, sparks flying as the metal of his armor scraped on the flagstones. He twisted his body almost spasmodically to reorient himself, unfazed by the heavy blow. Walker pulled his sword free in one fluid movement as he charged again without delay, taking off low from the ground. He left the shield fastened securely to protect his back, charging low to reduce his profile.

Take out the legs, get him on his back, don't let him back up. Stay inside the sword, and be damaged by an unblocked chop. Walker knew his plan. It was time to execute it.

"<EXCELLENT!>" He screamed.

Wolf knew what Walker was planning to do. The monster wished to get in close and underneath him, but Wolf had counters for such a fight against a more agile opponent. He wasn't going to surrender or yield to this foul creature. Wolf quickly activates his Sigil of Shield, and created a glowing yellow magic barrier just around him, keeping him protected from any attacks, above or below.

Dropping one knee and pushing off, Walker rolled right and forward, keeping himself outside the range of Wolf's sword. Walker wasn't sure what the barrier sure could do, so he backed up a few steps, and conjured forth a small flame in his offhand. Thrusting his sword between the stones, he began to build up a torrent of flame. The air grew hot, and a bright orange glow was cast over the surrounding area. Whether or not the flame would actually damage Wolf, remained to be seen. Walker had heated his own armor to glowing at times, but never actually damaged it. Perhaps it would blind, and perhaps break the shield Wolf conjured. At best, it could injure the spirit inside. Walker remained skeptical.

"<Come forth, attack, attack, attack!>" he shouted, before releasing the torrent of flames from his palms. The wave of flame expanded and rolled down the street, crackling and burning the plants in people's yards, and in some cases, even blackening the wood of the houses. It avoided directly damaging anything in its path, however, and the residents were left unscathed.

The torrent of flames that spewed forth from Walker's palms flew past Wolf, leaving a path of burnt stone and wood. The flames had destroyed the barrier, but it had held long enough for Wolf to remain completely unscathed from the attack.

"<You fight well enough for a stray monster. But now you shall see the power of Rolm's inginuty in the past 300 years.>" He said before pulling out one of his 3 Sigil-Lock Pistols and firing a loud shot at Walker, aiming for his torso. The Sigil-Lock was would be strong enough to punch through the decaying armor, but more importantly he wanted to see how the creature would fare against modern Rolman weaponry.

If not for the deafening crack of the weapon, Walker wouldn't have realized it was fired at all. The bullet tore a small, thumb sized holed in the armor, and a stream of dark, viscous blood spurted from the wound. Quickly enough, it stopped bleeding. Walker recoiled slightly from the impact, but didn't step back. He tried speaking, but coughed several times, only to clear his lungs. A spattering of blood, and the clanging of the bullet as it rolled on the floor. The trickles of flame illuminated Walker's ghastly smile.

"<Was that supposed to do something?>"

"<So it seems you weren't bluffing. You really undying aren't you?>" He asks. Wolf thought over possible attacks. Bullets will have little to no effect on him, but it did damage his armor, meaning his armor didn't heal, which was useful information. So he now had two possibilitys, either destroy the armor, or find out if there's a limitation to Walker's regeneration. The first seemed the easier method and Wolf took a heavy step forward before bringing swinging his sword in a low arc, making sure to keep Walker from getting underneath his swing.

"<I don't think I can't be killed, I just haven't found out how yet.>"

Walker jumped high, trying to clear the blade, but was too slow and ended up with the blade slamming into his greaves in mid air. They glanced off the metal with a loud screech, but pulled out his feet from below him, sending him hurtling downward into the ground. The sickening sound of skull against stone echoed through the street as Walker hit the floor brutally hard.

~Dot Maras- Residential Area~
Dot lifted the door, checking to see if anyone was near. Besides the rustling of the grass due to the slight wind, she didn't catch on anything else. Pulling herself up, she close the door quietly and made the way to her house. She needed to see if her plants and longtime friend were okay after the attack that happened earlier. As she walked the familiar path, she heard some sounds, most notably a metallic screech, not to far away from where she was. Curious, she changed her course and headed towards the sound, slipping her mask on as she did. Once near enough, she could hear the sound of someone smacking against the ground roughly. What's going on? she thought as she drew closer.

Seeing how his opponent was now open, Wolf quickly stepped on Walker's arm, crushing bone and flesh under his armored feet. He quickly draws his second pistol and fires it point blank into Walker's head, but that wasn't enough. He needed to make sure this one stayed down. He gripped his sword and with several power strikes, lopped off each one of Walker's limbs, save for the one he had crushed. When the deed was done, he looked at his work with grim satisfaction. "<For what is worth brother. I wish that you will fine your own peace in this death rather then last.>" He removed himself from Walker's body and continued on his path, leaving the body to rot alongside the countless Undead. Before long he had stumbled into the Artisan's district.

Last edited:

Not taking off the crushed limb, maybe that was the mistake. Perhaps he could have been killed if there were just a bit more effort. Perhaps not. Perhaps he truly was immortal. The limbs, separated by a small amount, began to stitch themselves together once more. In the shroud of darkness, the flesh repairing itself was hardly noticeable, obscured by blood and broken chain armor.

Although, as the first blow landed, Walker couldn't help but to continue to lie still. He could have rolled over to protect himself, he could have kicked the void born off of him, he could have created another, more devastating blast of flame from the short range they were in. Any number of things. Centuries, he thought, centuries, and I still live. Will it end? And does it make me more insane to want it to, or to continue like this.

The regeneration had continued well. The limbs were separated cleanly at the joints, and regenerated cleanly. They were stiff, but otherwise fine. He slowly stood, and left Wolf to continue his walk away in victory. Walker sighed lightly.

"<I suppose I'll let you have this round.>" He muttered under his breath. He retrieved Plaguebringer, and sheathed it. He continued standing in the street, basking in the scene a while longer.

Dot stepped out from her hiding spot, the sounds that reached her ears making her want to hurl. From what she heard, she would have thought the person who she sensed in front of her was dead but that wasn't the case at all. The sound of his body putting itself back together was even to disprove that. "Who are you?" she yelled, inching closer to the person in the street. She was serectly glad she brought one of her axes with her, for a just in case situation, like this one. After all, it isn't everyday someone just put themselves back together after such an end to the fight, especially in the Residential Area.

"Walker. The name's Walker." He replied. Walker wasn't particularly interested in fighting, but he would do so if the situation required. "Nice of you to join us. I'm a walking dead man, the other guy's a living suit of armor, we're having a fun time seeing whether or not I can actually be killed." He croaked. His voice was damaged, and the regeneration would take longer to have his voice back to normal.

Walker unslung his shield, and strapped it tightly to his arm. The mistake of not having it equipped nearly killed him the first time.

Dot nodded towards Walker, a smile growing on her face. "So that explains that then." she replied. "But why the residential area and not some place a bit more hidden away?" she asked, her cloudy eyes shifting to the general area of where his arm was when she heard him strapping something to it. She gripped her monstrous axe in front of her...just in case. The vibes she was getting from, who she now knows as Walker, and the other guy was completely different that was she usually picked up on. Seeming as if she was looking right at him, she asked, "A walking dead man, if I may ask...what are you?" she inched a bit closer to Walker.​

"A ghoul would be the proper term, I think. I don't know. I've never seen anything like me. Not quite a zombie, not quite alive, either. More dead than a vampire, certainly." He croaked. "I was walking the streets when i encountered him. We came from the same place." He added, with a touch of sanity. He found himself struck with remarkable lucidness, almost as if he were human once again.

"We both fought for honor, for victory, for our homeland. I stopped fighting. He didn't." Walker kept his shield raised as Dot inched closer, but left his sword sheathed.

Raven watches the trio from the roof of a nearby building curiously and disappears into the shadows only to reappear behind walker. "Boo" Raven glances at dot "Oh hey dot that a new axe?" Raven seems to be rather care free despite the possible danger of being next to walker.

~Dot Maras-Residential Area~
Dot nodded towards Raven but didn't answer the question as she continued to keep her attention on Walker. "Ah." She said, lowering her axe slightly. "I'm not liking the energy you giving off, Walker. To be honest, it's not anything that I have felt before from anyone." She said as she finally stood a good couple feet away from Raven and Walker.

Walker resisted the urge to slam Raven's skull in with the edge of his shield at her sudden appearance. He stepped back, keeping them both to his front. "I obscure my soul. It makes things more difficult for people who try to control it." Walker turned, and began to slowly walk down an alleyway off the main street. He stopped and looked back towards Dot and Raven. "We still have some time to talk before the guards arrive, but I'd rather not be there when they do. I'd prefer not to kill all of them." He gestured for them to walk with him.

~Dot Maras- Residental Area, near Walker and Raven~

Dot heard Walker shuffling away, wiggling her fingers at Raven to follow. If it came down to a fight, which she hoped not, she would need the help. She fell in step next to Walker, carrying her axe on her shoulder turning her milky gaze to this person. "I see. That's why I can't get a good reading on you." She said, tapping her chin thoughtfully with a slight grin. "Don't think I've ever met someone who could do that."

Back