Ame Damnee Residential Zone

Walker - New Eden Residential Zone

"There are some who can." Walker rasped, loping his way down the streets, eyes constantly drawn to the dead littering the streets. He made his way through the streets, vaguely wandering in the direction of the cathedral, but in a rather roundabout fashion. "Now, I appreciate you company, but, tell me, who and what are you in this fine city?" He probed.

Raven follows behind dot looking at all the bodys on the ground with a small pout "Im kinda jealous of whoever did this... would love to meet them tho and have a nice long chat about their shabby work. Dont get me wrong summoning so many undead is amazing but they were all just so... weak" After Raven gets done talking she trips over a corpse landing face first on the ground before quickly getting back up and kicks the corpse in the air before slicing it in half with her scythe then keeps walking like nothing happened.

~Dot Maras-Residential Area~
"Just a little ol' elf." she said, giving Walker a wink before looking Raven's way, hearing the girl's struggle. " Are you okay, love? You seem to be rather clumsy." she smiled before turning her attention back to Walker. "The name's Dot. Been here in this city for a long time." She said, grinning. "Why so curious?" She shifted her giant axe from one shoulder to the other as she continued walking.

"No, no, I don't think so. Whatever necromancer this was, they were powerful. Tens if not hundreds of thousands of dead raised, in such a short time... even powerful enough to call me here, no, whoever this was, they were far too powerful. Besides, the undead were thrown out as a distraction. Whoever did this took Aditi's plume. They still had energy left to break the enchantments protecting the artifact." He croaked. "Not that I care too much. But I don't want to meet the one who did all this."

Turning his head back to Dot, Walker continued. "I want to ask a few questions. You've asked me plenty." Walker stopped a moment at a fresh corpse, fallout from the events earlier in the day. He placed a boot on the body, grabbed an arm, and with a sickening twist and pop, wrenched the arm free from its socket. While he could last a while without food, he preferred to be full, and the fight with Wolf drained quite a bit of energy.

"Those void born, the suits of animated armor, have you ever seen them before? They are quite interesting, no?" He said between mouthfuls of his gruesome meal.

Dot twitched lightly at the sound of him snapping the body part off and munching on it, but showing no other reaction to the little feast Walker helped himself to. "Well, I haven't seen them per se. " she replied, gesturing to her eyes. "Though I have felt the...energy they give off." she said thinking back to the earlier fight. She was close enough to make out that sounds of them talking, but couldn't place what language it was. Must have been the tongue of the Void-born. While it thought, she began twirling her axe lightly until she placed the end of the axe on the ground, the blades towering a good eight inches over her.

"Well, I've probably held you up for much too long. I must be on my way now. It was...interesting to come across you, Walker." With that and quick nod to Raven, she raced off to her previous location, stopping by her house to grab some herbs before heading back Underground.

Raven chuckles "in my opinion one can never have enough power the more the better" Raven watches walker eat the arm with a straight face. "i have to ask... what does it taste like?" Raven waves at Dot when she leaves then stop remembering she cant see. "See ya later..or not"

"Perhaps, perhaps..." Walker mused lightly. He reamined silent for a while, searching for the words to answer Raven's question. "It tastes like life." Walker said solemnly. "When everything else is ash in your mouth, and rots in your stomach, the alternative is like the nectar of the gods." He croaked. Reaching an intersection, Walker looked around a while, and spotted the cathedral. He turned towards it and continued his walk.

"I see your unlife, a thread I can't quite grasp. What is this waking death to you?" He asked curiously.

Raven follows closely behind walker and ponders his question for a bit. "It is a freedom that the living can never truly know i dont have to worry about illness and serious wounds are nothing... its.. peaceful to me i suppose."

"You may never die, but you live for nothing. If you live and live and live, and feel nothing, what are you living for?" Walker asked in return. He was lost, trapped inside his mind for many years, and finally escaped, albeit in madness. The world grew boring, and very little could be done. Walker sneered. "Ten thousand sunrises, ten thousand sunfalls, and nothing to show for it, nothing to be done."

Archer and Kestrel - Tavern, District Elysian

They followed her answering her questions lightly, “We used to live out in Oblitus. We are fighters for the most part and likely wouldn’t be good at much more than that. Cats were nice but they had little experience with them as pets. We are 24 years old. Archer is younger than me by 10 minutes. Or so.”

Kat Charter
"I see.. Not from here then." Kat said aloud as she pulled out a key and unlocked the door to a somewhat large building and stepped on in. "Right this way, my sirs." Kat giggled, holding her arm out elegantly towards the intricately decorated building, a small set of stairs spiralling upwards and a small hallway leading up to it with a variety of doors leading to different places. "I don't spend much time here." Kat explained and opened the doors to the left and right, the left being a small, comfy room with an unlit fireplace and a small window to the outdoors, the right being the kitchen. "The rooms are upstairs, there are four guest bedrooms, pick any two you like." Kat said kindly before wandering into the sitting room and lying down on the sofa, the other seats being three more single-seaters

Raven-New Eden Residential Zone

"what i am living for.. its personal" raven continued to follow walker enjoying the discussion. "By the way where are we going anyways?"

"Personal..." Walker chuckled hoarsely. He hadn't talked this openly in quite some time. Hell, he thought to himself, he hadn't talked in quite some time. He tossed his macabre meal aside as he continued his clumsy lope. He could barely pick up the clanking of guardsman's boots in the distance, porbably searching for the scene of the battle. Thankfully, they had taken an awkward way through the back alleys, and the guards passed by on the main streets ignorant of the duo.

"I came here because I wanted to know what called me. It would seem that person stole Aditi's Plume and fled. I don't know where he is. And I have nothing to do. Quite a wonderful life, with no purpose."

Archer and Kestrel - Residential Zone - Kat’s house.

Archer didn’t have to be told twice he all but ran upstairs to get cleaned up and sleep some. Kestrel on the other hand lingered at the bottom of the stairs. His attraction to this female left him wanting to show her exactly what he wanted from her but he reminded himself that this wasn’t the wilds. Who knew what they might do to him if he became dominate of her and did what his blood demanded of him.

He headed upstairs to at least wash up. Sadly all his clothes were dirty and he didn’t have anything to put on that was better than what he was currently wearing. With his hair washed it was a lovely glowing white his skin slightly more bronze than it had appeared. Putting only his pants on he headed back downstairs to explore and see what he could learn from the enchantress that was their hostess.

Kestrel found her lounging by herself in the living room. His eyes trailed over her form as he moved further into the room, “Let’s be honest about something, shall we?” He asked softly, “I want you and know little of the customs of this city,” His large form leaned over her much smaller one one hand on the back of the couch the other on the armrest her head was on, “So tell me now to leave you alone if you aren’t interested.”

He was always the straight forth type. Too often he had watched the game of cat and mouse only to watch it fall into misunderstanding because one person thought it was rude to say no.

@Trust

Kat Charter
"Well I invited you into my home, didn't I?" Kat smiled, the clumping of the man's brother heading upstairs resounding through the house before stoooing. Her gaze drifted from the window she had been peering through to the man in the doorway that was suddenly demanding her intentions, he was shirtles as was evidently used to fighting, more brawn than brain if she had anything to go by, but didn't make any conclusions about his attributes given they had only met recently and that she was still a little drunk. "Tell me, what is it that you want? I've heard 'I want you' more times than most people, so hearing it again means little. You interest me due to the fact I've never met nor even seen you before, not to mention you look.. Rugged." Kat giggled, turning over to face him wile remaining stretched out on the chair, looking him up and down as she chose her words. "At least you bathe." Kat laughed. "Which is more than I can say for most. So tell me, what are your intentions Mr. Kestrel? And why should I have allowed you into my home?" Kat finished, her eyes half-closing as though she hadn't a care in the world, whilst her mouth remained in a confident smirk.

He down on the edge of the couch and tilted his head back as he closed his eyes. His chest expanded as he took in a deep breath, “You tell me,” He reached out and cupped her chin as he leaned down closer to her, “I’ve a feeling about what you are. Strange how I’ve never been affected by your sort before today,” His golden eyes were only filled with lust at this point.

He nipped at her lips gently. Kestrel wasn’t caring at this point. He would take her if he had to though some part of him told him such rough behavior wasn’t necessary. His hair would brush against her face as he sucked her bottom lip between his teeth. Pulling back slightly he stared down at the red flesh become redder and fuller. It was his turn to smirk at her, “Stop acting so tough, woman let me give you a night to never forget.”

Kat Charter
"Well then.. you're rather excited, aren't you?" Kat giggled as her face adapted to a pink glow at Kestrel's actions. "... And what do you mean 'one of my sort'? I'll have you know I'm one of a kind." Kat smiled seductively, wrapping her arms around him and gazing into his eyes with her mesmerising, crimson orbs that were her own. "... And what if I'm not acting? What if I am tough? What then, handsome?" She buzzed as she brush some of his hair out of her own face before slipping out from underneath the Oblitus man and holding her arms up, allowing her clothes to simply slip off to reveal her unclothed self, remaining in a very much elegant position. "I do believe I'm ready when you are.." kat smiled, wandering calmly back over to him and returning to underneath him, allowing him to do as he pleased.

He smirked at her again, “Real or not there’s no need for that,” He told her. As she slipped out from under him he watched with that predator like gaze he had from time to time. After she slipped out of her outfit he glanced over her curves enjoying the sight as much as he would enjoy the feel and taste of her. As she got close again he took her lips again nipping, suckling and kissing them before tracing a trail from her lips to her her breasts and further down. He would make it his mission to make her eyes roll into the back of her head. After all what use was he if he couldn’t do that?

Many hours later he lounged on the couch with her draped over his chest. Her hot flesh caused him to realize just how different they were though it didn't bother him in the least at this point. His head was foggy due to how many times they went at it like rabbits. His hand trailed over her shoulder and down her back.

Kat Charter
"Well then, you certainly were built for endurance, weren't you?" Kat sighed happily as she lay resting upon him, enjoying the fact that for once, she hadn't been forced to do the deed simply because work demanded it of her and instead she had chosen who it was. She shivered slightly at the sensation of his finger trailing down her back ans almost seemed to pur at it. "That was.. Wow." The tan woman yawned, spinning around so as that she could face her partner. "I assume you're just going to leave soon? Nobody usually stays very long, but it might be nice for you to.. Linger." She smiled before hopping off of him and picking up her clothes. "I think I'll pack it in the morning, fell free to join me, or pick your own room." Kat giggled as she headed upstairs and shuffled into the bathroom. Kat cleaned herself up and headed into the first empty room she found, draped her clothes onto the small coathanger and rolled into bed, she wasn't sure how long that hade gone on, but it felt like she hadn't slept in years. "Too much working." Kat deduced to herself, laying in bed and considering what may happen next, and of course, thinking about how amazing what had just happened had felt.

Last edited:

Linger… His mind captured that word for a moment, turning it over slowly as he tried to determine what it meant to him and how it would effect things. Her scent clung to his body long after she had gotten up and left. He let his eyes drift closed for a moment. Every fiber of his being felt alive unlike they had in many long years, “Let’s keep that high going,” He smirked to himself as he got up from the couch.

He could have been getting ready to die with how he behaved towards Kat either that or simply enjoying the finery that was left out unguarded from the wild dog. Finding her was the easy part. Deciding if he was simply going to lay with her or go in for another round was one of the harder decisions he had ever made. Of course she didn’t make it an easy one with having nothing on under the sheets. To keep himself leashed he draped himself across the top of the blankets.

“So we meet again,” He remarked playfully.

Back