Interest Check Resistance- Interest Check

Oakley29

The Resistance​

View attachment 11479
The Plot/Background
The idea began with a clever scientist in Brittania, a powerful country encompassing most of Europe, who, in the beginning of his career, aspired to create powerful soldiers that could outmatch those of Brittania's rival nations. It was a good idea at first, however, this idea became too inhumane for Britannia's citizens, and it was disbanded. Dissatisfied, the scientist and few of his colleagues took their research and fled to Rodel, a neighboring, rival country, one much smaller than Brittania. There this scientist continued his work, only there were no volunteers to become his super-soldiers. He needed human test subjects. Where would he find people to test this theory on, and would this theory even prevail? Would it work?

A few months later, children started going missing in the small, poor border towns of Brittania. The number of children that "ran away" or "went missing" grew, day by day, week by week, skyrocketing into the thousands within just a year. These children weren't necessarily troubled and running from problems. They were taken. The Head Scientist, as he became known, was building an army.

These kids were tested on and transfused with the genes of different animals. Some died, some got really sick, and some went crazy. Finally... One child, a young girl, was a success. She became strong and powerful, the perfect example of a super soldier, everything the Head Scientist wanted. One they had one success, the thousands of children were each turned, one by one, and the rate of success grew and grew. They started to build an army and train these kids to fight. The Head Scientist at the base in Rodel called them Chimeras, half human, half animal.

The government of Britannia got word of these disappearances, then of the testing, and eventually, war broke loose between Rodel and Britannia. The only problem was that the Britannian army ended up fighting (and ultimately killing in some cases) the kids they were trying to rescue.

Coming to the present, the year 1940, fifteen years after kids started being stolen, the two armies are still fighting and kids are still being taken from the border towns. Some of these kids became cold blooded killers, insane. Some are scared and want out. Some escaped. However, even escaping doesn't truly mean freedom, not for the chimera kids. The Brittanian army hunts these children down, wanting them for questioning and seeing them as threats. Everywhere is dangerous, especially for these loose children, some now turned adults. Who can stop this situation? What if a different force rose? What if you could help? What are you going to do about it? What if you could resist?

1*0Ewu7zDyhPWstM_WAs_Piw.png

If you would like to sign up or are interested in joining, feel free to post your character or just let me know you're interested! I'll put a little character creator here to help you out, and I'll post my character for this too. This is actually a novel that I'm working on! This will be a very literate RP. I'd like at least full paragraph posts so we can move the story along well and build up the world. Feel free to add suggestions/advice.

My character (for now, I'll add more later):
images

Name: Blythe Esuna
Description (Personality and looks): Blythe is average height, and could be described as 'stocky'. He is well muscled from being in the Rodel army for over 10 years. He moves with a purpose, and can be very excitable. With boundless energy, Blythe is constantly on the go, and gets restless if standing still for too long. His strength is his brawn, not his brains, as he was hardly educated before he was taken. He can't even read. However, Blythe is very agreeable, friendly, kind, and is a fiercely loyal friend. He has dark brown hair, cut himself with a knife to about two inches in length, enough to keep out of his eyes. His eyes are so light blue that he almost seems like he's constantly squinting at any light shone at him. He has a dotting of freckles on his nose, and a well-developed tan from being outside. On his forearm is a jagged, puffy scar from where he cut out his own tracker chip in a very risky (some would call stupid) move. He almost constantly smiles, hiding any hurt behind positivity and humor.
Chimera form (What animal DNA do you have): German Shepherd
History: Blythe was born in Berlin, the Capital of Brittania. His father, a General in the Brittanian army, moved his young family to a border town near a Brittanian base near Poland when Blythe was a few months old. About a year later, his younger brother Sur was born. The two boys had an easy, loved life, living in a large home in the forest, far away from any neighbors. They were well-loved, and nearly spoiled, getting anything they wanted from their doting parents. When Blythe was seven and Sur six, Rodel soldiers stormed into their home to assassinate their father. They succeeded, killing both parents, and taking the brothers to the prison to begin their new life as Rodel soldiers. Blythe and Sur were separated, and Blythe assumes that his brother has since passed.
Blythe keeps his life in the prisons in the back of his mind, always. He had friends, he lost friends, and eventually he decided enough was enough. He had to escape. He escaped with two others, lost one in the process, and separated from his friend a few months later to try to find his childhood home. He succeeded, finding the home exactly as it had been when he'd left it: a crime scene. He has spent the last few months clearing out the dust, covering up the bloodstains, and trying to move on.
Other: As a dog, Blythe LOVES bacon.​

I am interested in this RP and would like to use Tangorn. I'll start with the background of the before the fusion and work my way forward if you didn't mind.

Back