Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl was very eager to change the subject from death, it seemed. "Oh! I forgot to introdice myself, sorry! My name's Sakura Minamoto, nice to meet you!" Sakura was trying her best to be cheerful in spite of their surroundings...or could it be she was used to this kind of place?

"NngGGghh...yoU muSt REspeCt...the...forest..." The man trailed off as he got closer to the group. He looked around at the odd bunch gathered before him, standing up to full height as if nothing was wrong. Well, save for his confusion.

View attachment 3507

"...you aren't the extras, are you?"

@Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Takumi @York

The girl was very eager to change the subject from death, it seemed. "Oh! I forgot to introdice myself, sorry! My name's Sakura Minamoto, nice to meet you!" Sakura was trying her best to be cheerful in spite of their surroundings...or could it be she was used to this kind of place?

"NngGGghh...yoU muSt REspeCt...the...forest..." The man trailed off as he got closer to the group. He looked around at the odd bunch gathered before him, standing up to full height as if nothing was wrong. Well, save for his confusion.

View attachment 3507

@Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Takumi @York
XzPFHDT.png

"Did I say stupid forest? I meant to say your, uh, nice forest. Disrespectful of your forest? Ha! Not me, ribbit!"
Eruka spat out, raising a confused eyebrow shortly afterwards when the man questioned them about extras. "Sorry, pal, but I don't have any idea what you're talking about." She doubted the others did either, but at the moment she only intended to speak for herself. She didn't know much about any of the others individuals just yet. "Who... exactly are you?" she decided to ask the man, still cautious of him.

@Yun Lee @Everyone​

View attachment 3507

Lloyd_7233.jpg

"Extras hmm...? I am not quite sure what you mean by that...?" Lloyd spoke remaining calm as usual as he asked the question that had not only been on his mind but Nino's as well.

As for Nino the little mage looked over at the man Lloyd and several others before him had spoken to. Nino thought the man looked weird but decided against commenting that since he seemed like an okay person....

@Yun Lee @EveryoneAround

Mordekaiser
@Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Takumi @York @Yun Lee @anyone

The hollow mass of metal slowly arose from the ground, using his colossal mace as a support. He craned his helmet around, taking in the environment, noticing the overabundance of living beings. This was definitely not the Shadow Isles. He clenched his gauntlets at the thought of being defeated and dragged off somewhere. He stared at the living weaklings in contempt, but those who were not entirely alive were given a more curious look. Nevertheless, whoever brought him here had no place to do so. They would pay dearly.​

View attachment 3507

He approached the seemingly unliving man who seemed somewhat related to his presence in this place. His eyes burned with fury.

Nvh7gCf.png

"I am not an 'extra', worm. Know your place-- I am your emperor. The only thing that must be respected is myself. Now tell me about this forest that you supposedly own before I lose my patience. Where am I?"

Last edited:
The man met the metal behemoth's stare, making it clear he didn't fear him. "I thought we were in Germany, and I don't own this forest, or any of them." He turned to the others, keeping the same serious expression. "My name is Fei Long. I'm an actor from Hong Kong, and the last that I knew, I was in the middle of filming my latest movie. It's set in a place very similar to this. I should apologize for startling you all like that; I was under the impression that I was doing another take."

"A movie?" Sakura gasped. "So wait! All of that is makeup?"

Fei Long nodded. "My character is the undead guardian of a forest. He works with a detective to solve a series of murders where the bodies have been dumped in the area." He looked around. "But it looks to me like there's nothing here at all. No film crew, no cameras...nothing besides us."

The second Jack kicked the tree, dead leaves from above rained down, large enough in number to bury the Servant.

Jack's head peered from the pile of dead leaves as she picks some from her head and flicks them away.

P5AYfsh.png

"This doesn't look like a place for actors to act," she adds, "seems a bit too real, and untended to. What are our roles then?"

@Yun Lee

Prologue: Etrigan, the Rhymin Demon
Etrigan spat and writhed from beneath the morning dew, shards of wet grass erupting from his lips. A mouthful of grass. A mouthful of dirt. Oh, how he hated the mortal plain. His black heart longed to taste brimstone on his tongue again; at least that taste, as foul as it was, came with the satisfaction that the Bastard, Jason Blood, had been suffering not too long ago. But here? Everything smelt so... clean... so natural. It made him sick. Snarling through his illness, Ertigan slipped into an old habit; he rhymed
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2rth1r3xhqm80kg4wk44gcgkc_640.jpg

"Who has stripped me from my home?

Where do my Kidnappers dwell?

Heed me worths, whoever you are:

Return me, or join Etrigan in Hell!"

@all

View attachment 3507

Realizing that he hadn't done it either, Frank handed out his hand. "Nowadays they call me the Rider, but you can just call me"

eWXBD21.png

"Frank Castle."

Hearing this caused Scream to take a double take. While he didn't know the man, everyone knew of the man called the Punisher by reputation. Frank Castle was a normal human, an engine of destruction, but still a man. This being was anything but. Too caught up with this she missed when the man asked them about being extras.​

The man met the metal behemoth's stare, making it clear he didn't fear him. "I thought we were in Germany, and I don't own this forest, or any of them." He turned to the others, keeping the same serious expression. "My name is Fei Long. I'm an actor from Hong Kong, and the last that I knew, I was in the middle of filming my latest movie. It's set in a place very similar to this. I should apologize for startling you all like that; I was under the impression that I was doing another take."

Fei Long nodded. "My character is the undead guardian of a forest. He works with a detective to solve a series of murders where the bodies have been dumped in the area." He looked around. "But it looks to me like there's nothing here at all. No film crew, no cameras...nothing besides us."

The second Jack kicked the tree, dead leaves from above rained down, large enough in number to bury the Servant.

"Then you are in the same situation as the rest of us, which means you are useless,"
Scream snapped at Fei Long turning her attention back towards the actor. "But if you are familiar with the area, do you know which way we should go to get out of this forest?"

@Yun Lee @Everyone

94zUpld.png

Eruka frowned, the black circles at the end of her lips drooping as she tried to process all of this.

"Ribbit, well, I am pretty easy on the eyes," she finally said, flipping a lock of silver hair over her shoulder. "I could see why someone would want me in a movie, but not everyone here is a looker," she added, shooting a brief side-glance to Scream. There were a few freaks in this group, she had to admit.

"Anyhow, I'd like the answer to the freak's question too. How do we get out of here? As thrilling as the idea of possibly being in a movie is, I didn't exactly sign up for this."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Everyone​

94zUpld.png

Eruka frowned, the black circles at the end of her lips drooping as she tried to process all of this.

"Ribbit, well, I am pretty easy on the eyes," she finally said, flipping a lock of silver hair over her shoulder. "I could see why someone would want me in a movie, but not everyone here is a looker," she added, shooting a brief side-glance to Scream. There were a few freaks in this group, she had to admit.

"Anyhow, I'd like the answer to the freak's question too. How do we get out of here? As thrilling as the idea of possibly being in a movie is, I didn't exactly sign up for this."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Everyone​

"Sounds rather vain of you to say." Hiruko drawled with a sigh as he simply listened to those around him speak for a while.

Seishin placed a hand on his chin in thought for a moment. "Do you happen to know a way out of this forest at all, or would you happen to be just as lost as the rest of us as well as confused?" He pondered towards Fei Long.

@Yun Lee @Neko Shogun @Gummi Bunnies @Others

Sakura smiled and shook Frank's hand. "It's nice to meet you, Frank!"

To the questioms posed him, Fei Long cupped his chin in thought, eyes scanning the area. "Well, I doubt we're actually in the forest we're using for the movie, but the director did mention a technique to use on the offchance someone got lost. Our best bet is to try and find north-"

"RRRAAAAAAUGH!!!!!"

"...or move in the opposite direction of whatever that was."

To the questioms posed him, Fei Long cupped his chin in thought, eyes scanning the area. "Well, I doubt we're actually in the forest we're using for the movie, but the director did mention a technique to use on the offchance someone got lost. Our best bet is to try and find north-"

"RRRAAAAAAUGH!!!!!"

Sakura would probably eat those words later but for now Frank just gave her a toothy grin.

Scream was about to question Fei Long some more when the roar echoed through the forest. "Coward." Was her only response as her symbiote flung a web towards one of the trees and pulled her up as she made her way towards the sound.

Frank let out a low whistle as he watched Scream leap away. "Sure is a symbiote alright. Most people who have one of those are a bit light in the head. Not like me, no sir!"

@Yun Lee @Everyone

View attachment 3507

Realizing that he hadn't done it either, Frank handed out his hand. "Nowadays they call me the Rider, but you can just call me"

eWXBD21.png

"Frank Castle."

Hearing this caused Scream to take a double take. While he didn't know the man, everyone knew of the man called the Punisher by reputation. Frank Castle was a normal human, an engine of destruction, but still a man. This being was anything but. Too caught up with this she missed when the man asked them about being extras.

"Then you are in the same situation as the rest of us, which means you are useless," Scream snapped at Fei Long turning her attention back towards the actor. "But if you are familiar with the area, do you know which way we should go to get out of this forest?"

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Delsin Rowe
original.gif

"Yeah, not every day you get to meet strangers with a flaming skull. But there's always a first time for everything, right?"

Delsin raised a eyebrow at The Rider/Punisher.

Fetch Abigail Walker

source.gif

"No shit, Sherlock. Don't you see a lot of different people every day, Delsin? Even in Seattle?"

The female Conduit frowned.

"Looks too real to be a movie"

"Hmm... that explains why you are acting like that. Unfortunately, we are not actors. My name is Mizelia. I am... was a Jedi Padawan."

"RRRAAAAAAUGH!!!!!"

Mizelia immediately turned towards the direction of the sound. She extense her presence trough the Force and attempts to sense whatever just roared.

The second Jack kicked the tree, dead leaves from above rained down, large enough in number to bury the Servant.​
ug0BgTg.png

The malevolent shell's baleful eyes seemingly squinted as Fei explained. He didn't know where Germany or Hong Kong was, and the concept of movies was foreign to him. Nevertheless, he was able to decipher that this had something to do with theater, a painfully boring form of entertainment only enjoyable to humans. Mordekaiser had better things to do than stand around on some set. Who would be crazy enough to bring the crusher of mortals center-stage? The thought of it irked the conqueror, and impatience rose within his dark soul. "You are speaking to Lord Mordekaiser. Have you no knowledge of who I am? I have no time for such theatrics."

"RRRAAAAAAUGH!!!!!"

The iron man immediately turned toward the source of the noise. "Perhaps that thing will serve better at providing me with answers than you," he remarked condescendingly. With that, he marched off toward the noise, his armor clanking loudly with each step.

Last edited:

"RRRAAAAAAUGH!!!!!"

ug0BgTg.png

The malevolent shell's baleful eyes seemingly squinted as Fei explained. He didn't know where Germany or Hong Kong was, and the concept of movies was foreign to him. Nevertheless, he was able to decipher that this had something to do with theater, a painfully boring form of entertainment only enjoyable to humans. Mordekaiser had better things to do than stand around on some set. Who would be crazy enough to bring the crusher of mortals center-stage? The thought of it irked the conqueror, and impatience rose within his dark soul. "You are speaking to Lord Mordekaiser. Have you no knowledge of who I am? I have no time for such theatrics."

The iron man immediately turned toward the source of the noise. "Perhaps that thing will serve better at providing me with answers than you," he remarked condescendingly. With that, he marched off toward the noise, his armor clanking loudly with each step.

Jack simply follows the main group.

wvvOici.png

"We don't believe we have much of a reason to follow the beast's roar... as such, we will humour you," Jack says while walking, "perhaps we will find Mother soon enough if we walk closer to the houses."

And a while later, after everyone had gone the path and left the area, Laffey woke up, surprised, shocked and wondering where she was.

The roar of the beast had awakened her, but it was a delayed reaction nonetheless.

Very delayed.

A very eerie forest, one of the last places you'd expect a KANSEN to be.

446px-Laffey.png

"Eh? Eeeeh? Where am I? Commander? Girls? Anyone?"

Laffey looks about and notices that there was one other person there - a blue boy.

A very, very blue boy.

"Hey, hey," Laffey continuously pokes the capped boy's cheek, while her eyes flashed on and off like spotlights of a vehicle, "are you there? Wake up... wake up."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan

@Minerva @Ottonomous Ghost

Last edited:
Jack simply follows the main group.

wvvOici.png

"We don't believe we have much of a reason to follow the beast's roar... as such, we will humour you," Jack says while walking, "perhaps we will find Mother soon enough if we walk closer to the houses."

And a while later, after everyone had gone the path and left the area, Laffey woke up, surprised, shocked and wondering where she was.

The roar of the beast had awakened her, but it was a delayed reaction nonetheless.

Very delayed.

A very eerie forest, one of the last places you'd expect a KANSEN to be.

446px-Laffey.png

"Eh? Eeeeh? Where am I? Commander? Girls? Anyone?"

Laffey looks about and notices that there was one other person there - a blue boy.

A very, very blue boy.

"Hey, hey," Laffey continuously pokes the capped boy's cheek, while her eyes flashed on and off like spotlights of a vehicle, "are you there? Wake up... wake up."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan

@Minerva @Ottonomous Ghost

74b.png

Naoto would awaken and immediately put her hand on her pistol. She was somewhere unknown and now a girl was poking her face. She put it away quickly."Sorry." She would stand up and adjust her hat. "Is it just you?"​

74b.png

Naoto would awaken and immediately put her hand on her pistol. She was somewhere unknown and now a girl was poking her face. She put it away quickly."Sorry." She would stand up and adjust her hat. "Is it just you?"​

"Yup, it's just me and you, all alone in this spooky forest," Laffey responds, maintaining tone and face, "I don't see anyone else around. Mmhmm, no one at all."

Laffey introduces herself.

"I am Benson-class Destroyer, USS Laffey. Everyone just calls me Laffey. And you are..."

@Minerva

"RRRAAAAAAUGH!!!!!"

"Hmm... Whatever made that roar must be tough... I bet if Linus were here right now he'd be charging off to fight it already..." Lloyd spoke remaining calm despite all of this was going on. He let the group heading towards the roar go ahead a bit as he looked down to check on Nino who also seemed relatively calm.

"Lloyd we should probably check that out.." Nino spoke looking up at Lloyd who nodded. So the two decided to head with the group heading towards the roar.

@Yun Lee @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Takumi @York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back