Open Return of the Dark King

Anaee

Snipers are highly trained sharpshooters

bell-png-divider-3.png

Inspired by mobile game; DRAGON RAJA

Long ago, all the creatures of the world were once enslaved by a fearsome clan called Dragon Raja; power lust seeking individuals who were blinded and overcome with power given to them by their ultimate ruler, the Dark King whom covered him his appearance with a dark cloak, hiding to what was rumored to be hideously disfigured face. For centuries he had dominated the world far and wide, making life for mankind beyond miserable. To overthrow his domination, humans built a united front and fought against evil existence, but ultimately destroyed any rebellion thrown his way and the Dragon Raja Clan.
In order to have the upper hand against the Dark King and his underlings, some humans tried to drink the Blood of the original Dragons. The process was extremely painful and only the strongest ones could survive. The survivors that managed to survive the process and gain the power of the elemental powers of the Dragons were than called Hybrids. Their task from there on, was to slay the Dragons that were controlled by the Dark King and the clan.
After many years of bloodied battles, the humans finally manged to defeat the Dark King and put all of the Dragons into a deep slumber. According legend however, there will be a day that the Dragon Raja will eventually awake and try to dominate the world once again. To stop the awakening of the evil forces, young and talented Hybrids are gathered from their respected homes and into a place called Cassell College. An academy that equips these individuals with Hi-Tech and special training to control their newfound abilities, generation after generation. The fate of the Dragon Slayers has been passed on in their bloodline, and history appears to repeat itself.

Together with other Hybrids, it's time to start your own eventful journey of a Dragon Slayer.​

Hello everyone, my name is Rae! It's been awhile since I have role-played and I greatly miss it! I want to get back into the swing of things and I'm opened to Ideas to which anyone may have and or want to try! We can completely scratch this story and create our own, or even grab inspirations from your favorite anime and/or book! If you have any questions to me regarding Dragon Raja, feel free to ask and or add something to it!

If Dragon Raja has truly grabbed your interest then I will continue with it and explain in more detail the other aspects of the universe and/or any questions you may have about it the best of my ability. Again, I am open to suggestions and ideas!

Looks interesting. I'll bite if we ensure that mooks aren't merely pathetic opponents to be simply quashed by the party

Thank you all for taking the time to consider my idea, it makes me really happy! ; 3 ;

As for @Shadras question ; Trust me, I would like to make the opponents as fun to defeat and or go against, I don't want to make Dragon Raja so easy for the party to pass by, for what would be the fun in that! I have some ideas on what types and ranges of foes the party involved will go against, but do you have any suggestions that I can take in consideration that will keep your interest? c:

Anyways, since I have grabbed some of your interest, I will create a Sign-Up and explain any rules and details of Dragon Raja and will place the link for you all here momentarily! ^ . ^

Sorry that took so long! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

@Rae No real ideas. Especially because I'm not too familiar with Dragon Raja yet. Started poking at it. But as you've addressed my concern, I'm happy to proceed. That being said, if you want me to crank out some villainous suggestions, I can support as needed.

@Shadras I appreciate that! ^. ^ I want to give everyone a good experience, especially since I'm a little rusty and want to keep everyone entertained as much as I possibly can!

Is there a player limit to this RP? I'm interested :emoji_eyes:

Well I don't want an overwelming amount so first come first serve at the sign ups!

Reactions: Dan
First come, First Serve.... there will be a limited amount of sign ups.

Back