Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Staff Member on Hiatus
(This event was hosted by @Ver and can be found here.)

Prologue
"The People Who Became the Protagonists By Some Mistake"

dNqVg4A.jpg

A certain scripture mentions that humans are superior to angels. People know of evil, but do not become evil. It's different from angels, who know only of good since birth. Humans have evil, but can live as good, so they are superior to angels, who know only good.

As the final moments of my life approach, the rest of it flashes before my eyes. It was as though God looked into my soul to exact judgment upon me by showing me the error of my ways. But I would have none of it.

I am content with this fate. Even if I die with no one to bury me, just as I have lived, I am content.

I have fulfilled the ultimate purpose of my life.

And nothing will ever be the same again.

- - -

Two Weeks Ago...

3267bf9b1321aa7a10d62ecbc00f36b6.png

The blackness swallowed everything in the area up. Well, to be precise, there was no "area" within this plane of existence. Darkness was inherent to it. Darkness was where he was born, and so darkness would be the only thing he would spread across all the lands and worlds that had ever existed.

His curse was something that would be shared for all to endure.

Like a human, the concept of all the evils in the world was born from humans. The concept of morality does not weigh as heavily in other life-forms like animals, who are seen as fundamentally innocent. No, it is only humans that carry the weight of sin upon their shoulders.

f043fabe999e58c471c6e0a365b6d437.png

He was like a normal human, like everyone else. But when everyone around you begins to believe you as something other than human, one could very well easily go down in history as someone who was indeed something other than human.

Even if he was no more remarkable or notable than the people by his side, and those against him.

He hated it at first. He hated it. All the pain that had been inflicted upon him. The misery. The isolation. The torment. He hated it. It wasn't fair. Why must people see him as the ultimate evil of the world? The ultimate source of the wrongdoings and faults of humankind?

00176ae7c837fd2a800b10b1963e0452.png

Of course, as time went on, wounds were healed, no matter how grievous they might be. The same could be said for his hatred and resentment towards those who had mindlessly labelled him such things that were false, like the source of all the evils in the world.

Perhaps he was destined to be this way. Perhaps it was fate that cursed him to be like this. But no matter.

If history would believe him to be the ultimate evil of the world, then he would become the ultimate evil of the world.

BVHU0sl.jpg

The shadow's body took shape and form, practically out of nowhere, and came into reality. Into their reality.

"Hnnnnghhh... haaahaaaa... haaaa... hahaha... hahahahahahahaha..."

The Fifth Holy Grail War had begun, and he was the star of the show. He wasn't about to miss his grand return. The chance to return... When supplied with as much evil and corruption as he was, it was impossible to remain dormant like that.

"Hahahaha..."

He could not maintain this shape for long, but it was enough. Soon, the seeds of doubt would be planted, and after that, destruction would be the only thing remaining.

- - -

A Few Days Ago...

ES5bH1O.jpg

"So when do you expect the next Murder Game to happen?"

Motoharu Tsuchimikado was an easily identifiable young man. If not for his spiky bleached blonde hair, then his sunglasses that he kept on, even indoors. If not for his sister complex, then for his general laid-back attitude that annoyed many others.

On the other hand, the man floating in the tank, Aleister Crowley, was quite a sight for sore eyes. He looked like a man, yet also like a woman. He looked like a saint, but also like a criminal. Like an adult, but like a child. He was a living paradox that existed within both the worlds of magic and science.

And he was also one of the greatest minds of his world.

"If my predictions are correct, it should come to fruition in a matter of days."

"Ehh? That quickly? But didn't we just have Accelerator and Kanzaki return from their own? It's only been a week..."

"Time does not wait for anyone. In any case... much has happened over these few days. Wouldn't you agree? Acqua of the Back has been dispatched, along with Terra of the Left and Vento of the Front. The only member of God's Right Seat remaining is its head, Fiamma of the Right. And like any other living being, it will finally collapse when the head is dispatched of," Crowley spoke uncaringly, floating like a fish in his life support tank, "The other plans are coming along swimmingly as well. Accelerator may be crucial to my plans, but sometimes... the Spare Plan can be more useful than the Main Plan."

"The Spare Plan? You're not referring to...?"

"Teitoku Kakine has far more charisma than Accelerator. That is why SCHOOL existed in the first place, after all. While I normally wouldn't simply give away my precious Hound Dogs so easily... this isn't what was going as I had normally planned either, is it?"

"I see... So what's become of him?"

"As you might know, his Dark Matter is a powerful tool. That's why he's the number two strongest Esper within Academy City. Did you know that part of his power also entailed... resurrection?"

Teitoku Kakine was not dead for good. He did not die when Accelerator sent him off on his way, and he did not die when Frank Castle shot him down. He was still lurking, waiting, preying...

"Well, in any case... I'd suggest you prepare yourself. You are to go and make contact with that Castle and Tohsaka, under the guise that you're from a different party than the Hound Dogs. And take Accelerator with you. I am sure GROUP won't suffer if Musujime and Etzali remain."

"Right..."

"Another thing... According to my sources, the original orchestrator of the Murder Games, an ancient Arch Demon, has actually been deceased for some time now. A surprising revelation, even for me."

"Huuuh? The original mastermind of these games is already dead? Then who's pulling the strings this time? Why are they still going on?"

"Perhaps that is a mystery we must find out ourselves."

- - -

Present Day. Approximately 8:35 AM. Tohsaka Residence.

latest

The silence was unnerving.

Almost as much as the sudden disappearances.

"... Frank? Fraaank? Where are you? Tch... damn. Tsuchimikado? Accelerator?"

Well. He was suddenly gone now.

Archer mentioned that he was suddenly missing the instant he noticed. Though it was something he definitely would have done, it didn't seem likely that Frank had left to visit that place by himself. Did that mean...

"My, what a pain. This phenomenon... That must mean it's already started..." The young woman known only as Ciel said.

"You don't mean...?"

"Yes. The Murder Game."

- - -

Present Day. Approximately 8:40 AM. Unknown Location.

XaoIYHi.png

You had all awoken in an unfamiliar place, in different, seemingly identical bedrooms, separated into different groups for the time being.

To some, this phenomenon was a familiar, and more than likely unwelcome one.

But even so, perhaps one could never really "get used" to this sort of thing. The feeling of dread that came with being a part of a sadistic Murder Game. One thing most of you would feel though, wherever you were, was a sense of... being drained, as though you might be nowhere near as strong as you once were the last time you could recall. The window outside revealed nothing but a sunny sky and a deep forest behind.

If you would attempt to escape, you would be met with no way out. For some odd reason, the windows, nor the walls or the door, could be broken through. The door itself was, naturally, locked, but who had locked them all in here? And how?

Well, maybe that's something you'll simply have to wait and find out during a later time. For now, it didn't seem like there was anything to do but to get to know the other strange folk around.

In the First Room was Frank Castle, Robin Tact, Minato Arisato, Erika Furudo, Battler Ushiromiya, Maxine Caulfield, Mari Kurihara, Cole, Stubbs, Sean Grant, and Edipsu.

In the Second Room was where Lon'qu, Donny, Jason, Kirby, Daredevil, Elektra, Furiosa, Ryner Lute, Annabel, Ryan Duchannes, Papyrus, Eve, and Ilonaremained.

In the Third Room was where Deoxys, Cinder Fall, Ermac, Ethel, Karin, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Gunha Sogiita, Saiai Kinuhata, Celty, Mikoto Misaka, Sans the Skeleton, Hector Barbossa, and Mister Negative were located.

In the Fourth Room, there was Gilgamesh, Kizaru, Pyro, Satsuki Kiryuuin, Ryuuko Matoi, Bee, Raiden, Cameron Phillips, and Silk.

Have fun.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@The Tactician as Robin Tact (Fire Emblem) and Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra(Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac (Mortal Kombat)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips(Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)​

Back