Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh. Things were about to get awkward. She could feel it from just how this guy was talking to this Wanda lady. Severa COULD leave, but...drama was fun. He looked too young to have a relationship with her, so it couldn't have been a love life thing. Or could it? Only one way to find out~

@Atomic Knight @Josh

---

Not enough time...? "Goodness...this really is a dire situation, isn't it?" Tracking down an old enemy from a Murder Game a while afterwards...how dreadful. "Men so vengeful should be nowhere near so powerful. The sooner they're dealt with, the safer everyone shall be." After a moment, he asked, "And what of Othinus? Do we have any information on her?"

@Ver

Link to sign-ups.

Prologue
"What the World Lacks"

f235ce7024c134dfceb51d063fb34d67.png

"So the board is set, and the game has begun. Let us see how these dear humans will contend with someone worthy of the title of a god then."

Othinus was ready. As were her dubious allies, Dio Brando and Enrico Pucci.

The question was, was the rest of the multiverse ready?

81ea3e1e181ec1aef450fc72276977ab.png

"Dear me. Where should I start?"

Knowhere, the new headquarters of the Coalition for some time, was bustling with activity, moreso than it had seen in quite a long time.

It had been around a day or so since Kyoko Kirigiri, leader of the Coalition, the most prominent force of multiverse protection, had declared a state of emergency and requested for a multiversal summit between the prominent organizations immediately. For what reason exactly was initially unknown to everyone else, the only reasoning she had given being that she had a great lead on the whereabouts of the evil Revanchist, their elusive enemy that had evaded capture for so long.

Whatever this so-called lead was supposed to be, it was something she urged -- or even demanded -- that everyone be present for. Such a move would have been considered bold, considering the uncomfortable friction between each organization ever since the civil war, but it seemed as though she believed this was important enough to warrant such a grand meeting.

Representatives from the United Universes, the "official" governing body of the multiverse for the most part, and ODMA, a relatively new ally that had abruptly risen from the shadows and quickly proven itself to be an efficient asset, were abound, wondering what the buzz could possibly be. And as everyone was gathered into the meeting room of the station with the help of senior Coalition members, an unfamiliar looking blonde man, unaffiliated with any of the organizations it appeared, stood at the front next to Kyoko, along with a small number of other unfamiliar individuals.

244463.jpg

"We've got quite an impressive gang gathered here, haven't we? I wonder if it'll be enough though..." The man let out a light-hearted chuckle that contrasted against the serious mood of the room, not that he cared that much, "None of you know who I am. My name is Ollerus, and I am one who came tragically close to becoming a Magic God."

With his arms nonchalantly folded behind his back, he shifted his position slightly. "I come to you at this moment because something dire is afoot, so I'll go ahead and skip the pleasantries if it is alright. I understand that you're all at odds with this Revanchist organization, and while I'm loath to ask how it's been going, trying to track them down and take them out, I'm here to tell you that they are on the move. And leading that move are three figures that you should take heed of. One of which is an incomplete Magic God from my world known as Othinus, whose grand power is matched only by her ambition. She, in particular, seeks to complete a mystical artifact called Gungnir, split into two halves. She already has the handle, and I..." Ollerus stopped, before raising the tip of a golden spear in his hand, "... have the other part. If she successfully collects Gungnir, she will become a true Magic God and become just that; a god, far more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

"But that is not all. Working with her are two men, Dio Brando and Enrico Pucci, both of whom are also as powerful as they are ambitious. They, on top of Gungnir, seek another powerful artifact. A one-of-a-kind object unique to one world. An Arrow that can grant its user unimaginable power... if they prove worthy, that is. This Arrow in particular belongs to my dearest associate. Won't you introduce yourself, Mr. Giovanna?" Ollerus gestured to one of the other unaffiliated parties next to him, a young blonde man that, if no one else, Ben and Schala might find familiar.

The young man he'd gestured to took a step forward, nodding to Ollerus. "Thank you, Ollerus," he said, looking out at the sea of the individuals before him. "Buongiorno, everyone. My name is Giorno Giovanna. Some of you may recognize me, but for most of you, I am the protector and guardian. . ." Giorno paused as he withdrew an ornate arrow-like artifact from his coat. ". . .of this Arrow."

"To put it simply, Dio Brando is my father."

"I will spare you the details as we are pressed for time, but my father is an incredibly manipulative and powerful man, whose legacy persisted long after his death at the hands of Jotaro Kujo. From what I understand, he achieved immense power and immortality by rejecting his humanity centuries before I was born. He terrorized the Joestar family for centuries by influence alone before being killed by Jotaro Kujo. I've already dedicated myself to putting him down personally."

Abruptly, a tall, stoic man clad in a flowing white coat and hat took a step forward, crossing his arms and sighing. "Good grief. . .he wasn't content with staying dead for long. It's likely DIO's alliance with Othinus won't last long if he can acquire the second piece of Gungnir and Giorno's Arrow."

". . .Are you going to introduce yourself?"

"Oh, right," the man nonchalantly said, looking out at the group himself. "My name is Jotaro Kujo. Like Giorno said, I traveled to Egypt with a group of allies many years ago to stop DIO before he became too powerful for anyone to handle. Back then, DIO had assassins waiting for us everywhere we went. If he and Othinus know that we're coming, they may have goons waiting for us wherever we go."

Giorno nodded to Jotaro, deciding that there wasn't much else to say. He shot a look to Ollerus and took a step back.

With a nod, Ollerus continued again. "I shan't go into specifics unless you'd like to ask for them, but needless to say, if our dear villains were to get their hands on both the completed Gungnir and this specific Arrow... It would spell catastrophe for the entire multiverse. Never mind how powerful you think you are, individually or not. If both of these objects fall into the wrong hands, no one can stop them. They could even destroy the multiverse entirely and remake it as they'd like if they felt so inclined. Even as we currently speak, they are aggressively on the move, drawing ever closer to their goal."

XyZMhcM.png

"And right after Great Spirit Verius was snuffed out on Ash too... If these three manage to find the other Great Spirits, then there'll be no natural defense. They'll be able to overwrite the others' power with that much power," Sorey of the Coalition's Exorcist Branch commented with a troubled tone, "Aska and Chronos especially... We need to find those spirits, wherever they are in the multiverse, and ensure their survival!"

"Indeed," Ollerus nodded, "No doubt that if there's a natural tether that binds the multiverse's stability, they will also be at work to destroy those as well, just to be sure that there will be no interference. Like a disease that actively decides to overcome the body's natural defenses. That's why we must stop these three before they can accomplish what they like."

d3dc2f79f4bd3301b060ece69fd2e7b7.png

"And that's where I come in," another one of Ollerus's unfamiliar associates spoke, holding a similarly smug and relaxed expression despite the grave situation. Holding his chin, the long-haired man went on. "My name is Fiamma of the Right, and believe me, I'm no stranger to these multiversal affairs."

"Fiamma of the Right?! As in... the mastermind behind the Fiamma Incident?!" Sorey exclaimed in shock.

"Oh? It appears my endeavors of old have brought me fame across the multiverse. Surely I'll have to ask Carissa about this later," the man laughed lightly, "But worry not. While I may have been wicked once upon a time, as you can see, I am reformed, and working out of the kindness of my heart to help save the multiverse," he said in a tone that was almost too friendly to be true.

Scratching his head irritably, another associate of Ollerus, a spiky-haired teenager, grunted lightly.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964455.jpg

"For the most part, at least, but let's not... linger on that," the boy said, "As for me, name's Touma Kamijou. I've also been involved in these past events that I guess you people have recorded, so if not these two guys, take my word for it when I say, Othinus and the others are like no one you've ever faced before. This is no laughing matter."

"If I can speak again..." The man named Fiamma of the Right cut in, "To keep things brief, I alone hold the power to track down Othinus, at least by detecting the great power she exudes. However, the multiverse is... quite a spacious area, after all. Tracking what world she is in will take some time, but it is of utmost importance."

kiri001.png

"It is to this end that while Fiamma of the Right tries pinpointing Othinus's location, I suggest you all convene with each other and get ready. This might be the most important event in the history of the Coalition's operation, so I understand this might be a lot to take in, but it is imperative that you're all ready for this. The multiverse depends on us, here and now," Kyoko, effective leader of the Coalition, advised.

"If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to bring them to myself and Commander Naegi, or Ollerus and his associates. In the meantime, the Armory is also free to peruse, mostly for those of you who might be unarmed and ill-equipped as you are to handle any enemies. Understood? Once we've managed to track down Othinus, we will immediately reconvene here and the mission will begin. Dismissed for now."

With that all said, you were free to do as you pleased for now, whether to discuss the situation with anyone else involved, to inquire further about the situation with Kyoko and Commander Makoto Naegi, or with Ollerus and his associates, to step toward the Armory, or do anything, really.

Use your time wisely.

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (OC)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@MelodyMeister as Russia (Hetalia)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Siege as Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)
Of all the possible problems the Multiverse could face, Libra had never expected one so dangerous. Othinus, Dio, and Pucci put every other villain and Multiversal threat to shame, just by the gravity of their powers. Ever since his time battling against Dracula and Felix Faust in what was eventually dubbed the Faust Incident, Libra had taken it upon himself to fully reintegrate himself into everything he could in regards to his position as a member of the Coalition. Being on Ash, as important as his work there was, it kept him isolated from all else going on within the Multiverse. He learned of an incident known as the Coalition Civil War, which brought shame upon this organization once multiple scandals were brought to light. Other unusual events like the one he had been dragged into continued on, as well. A Murder Game ran by the true mastermind of the Ghirahim Incident kept secret from the rest of the Multiverse...a Coalition member putting multiple members, including their leader, in danger due to the influence of a little girl named Eveline...and many, many more. It was all so daunting, what was going on, and now, to be faced with a threat such as this?

Slipping out of the meeting room, Libra would find himself a small corner to kneel at. In times like these, it was always a good idea to pray...at least, for him, anyways. Even if far away from Ylisse, Libra was certain hisprayers could reach Naga wherever he was, and that her protection could reach him, too. So that was what he was currently doing, taking a brief moment to himself for prayer.

It had been a while since Cordelia had seen Libra. They had gone their separate ways, with Cordelia working as a Peacekeeper for the UN, and Libra working as a medic for the Coalition. They occasionally saw each other, but not enough to talk extensively. The Multiverse moved on and business still had to be done, after all.

That was until they had been summoned to a Multiversal Peace Summit.

She was there as a guard for a Security Council Representative.

She entered the room quietly, so as not to disturb Libra’s prayers. She took a seat next to him and began praying herself, which wassomething she hadn’t done in a while.

Only briefly aware that he had been joined by someone, Libra wouldn't look to see who it was until he had finished his prayer. Once he did, he noticed the familiar red hair, and remained quiet until Cordelia finished praying, as well. "It's nice to see you again, Cordelia." He smiled at the fellow Shepherd, but it was clear he wasn't happy. "I do wish it was at a less dire time."

If he had a dollar for every tine he said that...

Cordelia finished praying, stood up, and looked at Libra. “It’s nice to see you again as well, Libra. I hope you have been well.” The moment was tense because of the reason they were there. “Multiverse just gets crazier and crazier, huh?”

"Well...I've been, certainly. Naga looks out for me wherever I go." He could spare her details of the Faust Incident for now. "And indeed, we never seem to have a moment of peace...how have you been, Cordelia?"

Cordelia nodded. “I’ve been well, the UN has kept me busy, sent me lots of places. A Peacekeeper’s work is never done.” she went quiet for a second. “In a way, it reminds me of the old days, only, no one else is there.” she gave a slight frown.

“It was nice seeing you, I hope we get more time to talk.” she said, preparing to leave the room.

"Likewise. Take care," Libra said, smiling as Cordelia took off. As for himself...Libra would head to the Armory in order to find a useful weapon or two. As long as an axe was on hand he could use, he could keep his staff at the ready. You never knew when you needed a healer.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Takumi
After her brief meeting with Libra, Cordelia was free to explore the halls of the Coalition. She wandered around for a bit, exploring various parts of it. She saw Libra go towards the Armory, so she would stop by later so it wasn't awkward. She instead decided to carry herself to get some food. If it was good, maybe she would recommend it to Stahl the next time they met.

@Anyone​

Prologue
「Alien Ant Farm」
(Collab between @Minerva & @Crow)

"Security summit Schmecurity schmummit. Why does Grandpa Max think I, of all people, would be good at these things? I'm the kicker of butts, not the... I don't know... summiter of security. It's like that time he told me to calm the town down during the Incursean Invasion and they threw random things at me!"

Ben was looking through his business suits in his closets as he conversed with Astolfo.

qVSiSmx.jpg

"I don't even know why I have these. I don't think I ever needed one. Not until now, that is."

Astolfo appeared behind Ben and happily gave the boy a wink. He placed his hand on his shoulder. "Do not despair." He said in his usually chipper tone.

3eiR2s8.jpg

"I took the liberty of buying you some new suits, mon frer." He said happily. "It never hurts to be formal just in case, non? And the 'Kicker of Butts' can still be formal, just kick them fashionably."

"I'm not sure how that's supposed to work, but I'm gonna guess that I do it my usual way but with a suit," Ben replies, "thanks Astolfo. Don't know what I'd do without you."

Ben wraps his regular outfit with his own suit. He then looks at the mirror - where his outfit, with a tie, was all complete.

"I'm still a bit unsure if this suits me. What do you think, Astolfo?"

"I think it's magnifique! Spectacular! Well, I won't interrupt your changing session. Have fun~!"

As Astolfo exited, another voice sounded.

"Ben! We're going to be late!"

The meeting proceeds. Before it, Ben Tennyson awkwardly waves towards some familiar faces, particularly Mason Moretti & the Priest Libra.

A hand was placed on him - the right hand of his grandpa, the one he calls Grandpa Max.

RofO8JU.png

"Ben, we can do that later. I don't think the atmosphere's right for a formal reunion."

The end of the meeting came.

"Dio Brando's name... and Giorno's presence here... I think there are other Stand Users here. Grandpa, I'll be doing a bit of snooping about."

Ben decides to approach Jotaro. Plus, since it was the buffet table, he thought he'd meet some of his friends who were hanging around - Schala, Mason and the like.

"It's been a while, Kujo Jotaro, both for you and for me," Ben says with a stern face, but the action of gathering an excessive amount of food on his plate seemed a bit contradictory to his face.

Ben seemed to feel a bit too stiff, not because the guy before him punched him as Feedback seven years ago - lots of people did that, actually.

But rather, the contents of this meeting.

"Seeing that you & Giorno are here, I assume that other Stand Users are here from Ollerus' faction, am I correct?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Max decided to approach Kyoko.

"Ms Kirigiri, Magister Maxwell Tennyson here," the elderly-looking man says, then turns to Giorno for a bit, then looks back, "you seem to be a bit unsure about the new affiliates. I take it that information on some of them is a bit hard to find? You seem to have a some trust in a good half or quarter of them, at the very least."

@Ver

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Cromartous @York @Jeremi @etcetcetc​

Jotaro wasn't really that hungry, but had gone to the buffet area by instinct of Jolyne being around there alone. When Ben approached, the tall man looked down at him with a flat expression. One would think it's just Jotaro's regular stoic expression but truthfully he didn't recognize who the guy was until he noticed the watch-like alien device latched about his wrist.

. . .Good grief, puberty must have hit him like a truck.

22c4f919c44db8a72f154dabb444ba23.png

"It's been awhile since Gotham, yes. Giorno was the first Stand User to be picked up Ollerus, and besides me and him we have. . .my daughter and her friend," Jotaro hesitantly said as he gestured to a pair of girls scarfing down food not too far from them. "And we also have. . ."

Jotaro stopped as he unintentionally reminded himself. His voice suddenly dripped into a chilling mixture of disgust and abhorrence.

"Someone else that Giorno brought along."

He seemed like he didn't want to talk about him much.

@Crow
kiri030.png

"It's no bother. I understand that it's asking a lot to just trust in these three people nearly out of nowhere, but this is our first lead in quite a while on the whereabouts on the Revanchist, and it's a gambit I'm willing to play," Kyoko simply nodded to Gaius.

When Giorno approached as well and gave in his two cents, before asking to affirm her identity, the young leader confirmed it so. "Giorno Giovanna, yes? Seems like you have your own history with interdimensional incidents. What can I do for you then?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hida Tomonatsu

Giorno put on an affable smile, nodding at Kyoko's confirmation. "Not a very extensive history, but one nonetheless, yes. Anywho, I did come over here to ask about how we'll be handling these artifacts. I understand that Ollerus agreed to leave his piece of Gungnir in the hands of your organization for safekeeping while pursuing our enemies. I don't know if you've planned to place the Arrow in the same safekeeping here, but. . ."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.png

"This Arrow will be kept with me. I wanted to make sure that this decision doesn't interfere with any plans." Giorno calmly declared, putting on some false consideration into his words even though any objections from the Coalition wouldn't do much to pry the Arrow from his hands.

@Ver

kiri003.png

"Trust is a bit of a strong word, but indeed, they've been so forthcoming and open as it is, so I've had little reason not to openly distrust them as it is. I can only say so much from secondhand reports; they'll have to do for now if nothing else," Kyoko said to Max.

As for Giorno, the Ultimate Detective simply nodded.

"Ollerus noted to me that you would be reluctant to part with your Arrow, which is understandable. As it stands, in a sense, perhaps it would be better this way. If both artifacts were to be stored in one place at a time, it could spell trouble if the Revanchist try to get a drop on us," she spoke, her tone far from implying any skin shed off her back for this decision.

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

image.png

"Interesting would... definitely be a way to put it, if you wish to see it that way," Doppo only said, his serious, no-nonsense attitude seeming to contrast against Will's personality.

The bespectacled man only nodded, concurring with Libra's words before he continued his inquiry. "As for Othinus... No, we know absolutely nothing about her. Or at least, beyond what this Ollerus has told us. Whoever she is, I suppose she truly is some sort of manipulative witch to move like this without any of us noticing. The Revanchist must really love their privacy for us to not know anything about three of its major members..." He could only say.

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Armory

The chattering of all others were basically indistinctive to Diego, who simply crouched by the nearest wall he could find and made count of his little soldiers.

"One, Two, Th- stop biting Two." The blonde hissed towards the fourth of his six present, rat-sized raptors, only for the creatures to quickly fall in line. That earned a smirk from the blonde, who allowed the small dinosaurs to crawl back into his sweater, ready for usage anytime.

And with a rise, Diego was back on his feet, approaching the only person who he seemed to show any interest in. At that moment, the blonde kept his hands in his pockets, ignoring even the parallel relatives of a certain brat from the main timeline. Instead, a hand was placed atop Giorno Giovanna's shoulder.

"When you finish up here, we need to talk, boy. Just a few last minute preparations."
@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Libra noted the arrival of a young woman he didn't know, but his focus was on what Doppo was saying. Nothing about Othinus, nothing about the Revanchist... "Come to think of it, we know very little about the Revanchist, themselves. That adds another layer of danger to this situation..." Libra swallowed down a lump in his throat, trying to quell the apprehension he felt. Oh Gods, please watch over us in this endeavor...

@Ver @Hahli Nuva

Link to sign-ups.

Prologue
"What the World Lacks"

f235ce7024c134dfceb51d063fb34d67.png

"So the board is set, and the game has begun. Let us see how these dear humans will contend with someone worthy of the title of a god then."

Othinus was ready. As were her dubious allies, Dio Brando and Enrico Pucci.

The question was, was the rest of the multiverse ready?

81ea3e1e181ec1aef450fc72276977ab.png

"Dear me. Where should I start?"

Knowhere, the new headquarters of the Coalition for some time, was bustling with activity, moreso than it had seen in quite a long time.

It had been around a day or so since Kyoko Kirigiri, leader of the Coalition, the most prominent force of multiverse protection, had declared a state of emergency and requested for a multiversal summit between the prominent organizations immediately. For what reason exactly was initially unknown to everyone else, the only reasoning she had given being that she had a great lead on the whereabouts of the evil Revanchist, their elusive enemy that had evaded capture for so long.

Whatever this so-called lead was supposed to be, it was something she urged -- or even demanded -- that everyone be present for. Such a move would have been considered bold, considering the uncomfortable friction between each organization ever since the civil war, but it seemed as though she believed this was important enough to warrant such a grand meeting.

Representatives from the United Universes, the "official" governing body of the multiverse for the most part, and ODMA, a relatively new ally that had abruptly risen from the shadows and quickly proven itself to be an efficient asset, were abound, wondering what the buzz could possibly be. And as everyone was gathered into the meeting room of the station with the help of senior Coalition members, an unfamiliar looking blonde man, unaffiliated with any of the organizations it appeared, stood at the front next to Kyoko, along with a small number of other unfamiliar individuals.

244463.jpg

"We've got quite an impressive gang gathered here, haven't we? I wonder if it'll be enough though..." The man let out a light-hearted chuckle that contrasted against the serious mood of the room, not that he cared that much, "None of you know who I am. My name is Ollerus, and I am one who came tragically close to becoming a Magic God."

With his arms nonchalantly folded behind his back, he shifted his position slightly. "I come to you at this moment because something dire is afoot, so I'll go ahead and skip the pleasantries if it is alright. I understand that you're all at odds with this Revanchist organization, and while I'm loath to ask how it's been going, trying to track them down and take them out, I'm here to tell you that they are on the move. And leading that move are three figures that you should take heed of. One of which is an incomplete Magic God from my world known as Othinus, whose grand power is matched only by her ambition. She, in particular, seeks to complete a mystical artifact called Gungnir, split into two halves. She already has the handle, and I..." Ollerus stopped, before raising the tip of a golden spear in his hand, "... have the other part. If she successfully collects Gungnir, she will become a true Magic God and become just that; a god, far more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

"But that is not all. Working with her are two men, Dio Brando and Enrico Pucci, both of whom are also as powerful as they are ambitious. They, on top of Gungnir, seek another powerful artifact. A one-of-a-kind object unique to one world. An Arrow that can grant its user unimaginable power... if they prove worthy, that is. This Arrow in particular belongs to my dearest associate. Won't you introduce yourself, Mr. Giovanna?" Ollerus gestured to one of the other unaffiliated parties next to him, a young blonde man that, if no one else, Ben and Schala might find familiar.

The young man he'd gestured to took a step forward, nodding to Ollerus. "Thank you, Ollerus," he said, looking out at the sea of the individuals before him. "Buongiorno, everyone. My name is Giorno Giovanna. Some of you may recognize me, but for most of you, I am the protector and guardian. . ." Giorno paused as he withdrew an ornate arrow-like artifact from his coat. ". . .of this Arrow."

"To put it simply, Dio Brando is my father."

"I will spare you the details as we are pressed for time, but my father is an incredibly manipulative and powerful man, whose legacy persisted long after his death at the hands of Jotaro Kujo. From what I understand, he achieved immense power and immortality by rejecting his humanity centuries before I was born. He terrorized the Joestar family for centuries by influence alone before being killed by Jotaro Kujo. I've already dedicated myself to putting him down personally."

Abruptly, a tall, stoic man clad in a flowing white coat and hat took a step forward, crossing his arms and sighing. "Good grief. . .he wasn't content with staying dead for long. It's likely DIO's alliance with Othinus won't last long if he can acquire the second piece of Gungnir and Giorno's Arrow."

". . .Are you going to introduce yourself?"

"Oh, right," the man nonchalantly said, looking out at the group himself. "My name is Jotaro Kujo. Like Giorno said, I traveled to Egypt with a group of allies many years ago to stop DIO before he became too powerful for anyone to handle. Back then, DIO had assassins waiting for us everywhere we went. If he and Othinus know that we're coming, they may have goons waiting for us wherever we go."

Giorno nodded to Jotaro, deciding that there wasn't much else to say. He shot a look to Ollerus and took a step back.

With a nod, Ollerus continued again. "I shan't go into specifics unless you'd like to ask for them, but needless to say, if our dear villains were to get their hands on both the completed Gungnir and this specific Arrow... It would spell catastrophe for the entire multiverse. Never mind how powerful you think you are, individually or not. If both of these objects fall into the wrong hands, no one can stop them. They could even destroy the multiverse entirely and remake it as they'd like if they felt so inclined. Even as we currently speak, they are aggressively on the move, drawing ever closer to their goal."

XyZMhcM.png

"And right after Great Spirit Verius was snuffed out on Ash too... If these three manage to find the other Great Spirits, then there'll be no natural defense. They'll be able to overwrite the others' power with that much power," Sorey of the Coalition's Exorcist Branch commented with a troubled tone, "Aska and Chronos especially... We need to find those spirits, wherever they are in the multiverse, and ensure their survival!"

"Indeed," Ollerus nodded, "No doubt that if there's a natural tether that binds the multiverse's stability, they will also be at work to destroy those as well, just to be sure that there will be no interference. Like a disease that actively decides to overcome the body's natural defenses. That's why we must stop these three before they can accomplish what they like."

d3dc2f79f4bd3301b060ece69fd2e7b7.png

"And that's where I come in," another one of Ollerus's unfamiliar associates spoke, holding a similarly smug and relaxed expression despite the grave situation. Holding his chin, the long-haired man went on. "My name is Fiamma of the Right, and believe me, I'm no stranger to these multiversal affairs."

"Fiamma of the Right?! As in... the mastermind behind the Fiamma Incident?!" Sorey exclaimed in shock.

"Oh? It appears my endeavors of old have brought me fame across the multiverse. Surely I'll have to ask Carissa about this later," the man laughed lightly, "But worry not. While I may have been wicked once upon a time, as you can see, I am reformed, and working out of the kindness of my heart to help save the multiverse," he said in a tone that was almost too friendly to be true.

Scratching his head irritably, another associate of Ollerus, a spiky-haired teenager, grunted lightly.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964455.jpg

"For the most part, at least, but let's not... linger on that," the boy said, "As for me, name's Touma Kamijou. I've also been involved in these past events that I guess you people have recorded, so if not these two guys, take my word for it when I say, Othinus and the others are like no one you've ever faced before. This is no laughing matter."

"If I can speak again..." The man named Fiamma of the Right cut in, "To keep things brief, I alone hold the power to track down Othinus, at least by detecting the great power she exudes. However, the multiverse is... quite a spacious area, after all. Tracking what world she is in will take some time, but it is of utmost importance."

kiri001.png

"It is to this end that while Fiamma of the Right tries pinpointing Othinus's location, I suggest you all convene with each other and get ready. This might be the most important event in the history of the Coalition's operation, so I understand this might be a lot to take in, but it is imperative that you're all ready for this. The multiverse depends on us, here and now," Kyoko, effective leader of the Coalition, advised.

"If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to bring them to myself and Commander Naegi, or Ollerus and his associates. In the meantime, the Armory is also free to peruse, mostly for those of you who might be unarmed and ill-equipped as you are to handle any enemies. Understood? Once we've managed to track down Othinus, we will immediately reconvene here and the mission will begin. Dismissed for now."

With that all said, you were free to do as you pleased for now, whether to discuss the situation with anyone else involved, to inquire further about the situation with Kyoko and Commander Makoto Naegi, or with Ollerus and his associates, to step toward the Armory, or do anything, really.

Use your time wisely.

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Krieg as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@dark as Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese (Terminator)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (OC)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@MelodyMeister as Russia (Hetalia)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Siege as Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​

Chise and Ruth Prologue: Here

That really was quite a bit to take in, but the Sleigh Beggy took in stride well enough it seemes. Her companion beside her scratched the back of his head with a sigh momentarily. This was quite the mess, but if they needed the Magus and her familiar then it should be alright.

As long as Chise didn't over do it, or else there'd be a pretty big problem.

Of all the possible problems the Multiverse could face, Libra had never expected one so dangerous. Othinus, Dio, and Pucci put every other villain and Multiversal threat to shame, just by the gravity of their powers. Ever since his time battling against Dracula and Felix Faust in what was eventually dubbed the Faust Incident, Libra had taken it upon himself to fully reintegrate himself into everything he could in regards to his position as a member of the Coalition. Being on Ash, as important as his work there was, it kept him isolated from all else going on within the Multiverse. He learned of an incident known as the Coalition Civil War, which brought shame upon this organization once multiple scandals were brought to light. Other unusual events like the one he had been dragged into continued on, as well. A Murder Game ran by the true mastermind of the Ghirahim Incident kept secret from the rest of the Multiverse...a Coalition member putting multiple members, including their leader, in danger due to the influence of a little girl named Eveline...and many, many more. It was all so daunting, what was going on, and now, to be faced with a threat such as this?

Slipping out of the meeting room, Libra would find himself a small corner to kneel at. In times like these, it was always a good idea to pray...at least, for him, anyways. Even if far away from Ylisse, Libra was certain hisprayers could reach Naga wherever he was, and that her protection could reach him, too. So that was what he was currently doing, taking a brief moment to himself for prayer.

It had been a while since Cordelia had seen Libra. They had gone their separate ways, with Cordelia working as a Peacekeeper for the UN, and Libra working as a medic for the Coalition. They occasionally saw each other, but not enough to talk extensively. The Multiverse moved on and business still had to be done, after all.

That was until they had been summoned to a Multiversal Peace Summit.

She was there as a guard for a Security Council Representative.

She entered the room quietly, so as not to disturb Libra’s prayers. She took a seat next to him and began praying herself, which wassomething she hadn’t done in a while.

Only briefly aware that he had been joined by someone, Libra wouldn't look to see who it was until he had finished his prayer. Once he did, he noticed the familiar red hair, and remained quiet until Cordelia finished praying, as well. "It's nice to see you again, Cordelia." He smiled at the fellow Shepherd, but it was clear he wasn't happy. "I do wish it was at a less dire time."

If he had a dollar for every tine he said that...

Cordelia finished praying, stood up, and looked at Libra. “It’s nice to see you again as well, Libra. I hope you have been well.” The moment was tense because of the reason they were there. “Multiverse just gets crazier and crazier, huh?”

"Well...I've been, certainly. Naga looks out for me wherever I go." He could spare her details of the Faust Incident for now. "And indeed, we never seem to have a moment of peace...how have you been, Cordelia?"

Cordelia nodded. “I’ve been well, the UN has kept me busy, sent me lots of places. A Peacekeeper’s work is never done.” she went quiet for a second. “In a way, it reminds me of the old days, only, no one else is there.” she gave a slight frown.

“It was nice seeing you, I hope we get more time to talk.” she said, preparing to leave the room.

"Likewise. Take care," Libra said, smiling as Cordelia took off. As for himself...Libra would head to the Armory in order to find a useful weapon or two. As long as an axe was on hand he could use, he could keep his staff at the ready. You never knew when you needed a healer.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Takumi

Heading to the armory, the pair blinked at the sight of Libra.

images

"...You look like-"

tumblr_p3p50zry921x3nzaeo8_400.jpg

"Lindel?" Chise questioned, surprised to.see someone with some similarities to the Mage that helped her make her wand.

@Ver @Yun Lee

image.png

"Interesting would... definitely be a way to put it, if you wish to see it that way," Doppo only said, his serious, no-nonsense attitude seeming to contrast against Will's personality.

The bespectacled man only nodded, concurring with Libra's words before he continued his inquiry. "As for Othinus... No, we know absolutely nothing about her. Or at least, beyond what this Ollerus has told us. Whoever she is, I suppose she truly is some sort of manipulative witch to move like this without any of us noticing. The Revanchist must really love their privacy for us to not know anything about three of its major members..." He could only say.

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Armory

"Are you guys worried or something? I don't see why, because as far as I know we've got some pretty big heavy hitters in our team. If this Othinus woman wants a fight, she'll have to get through us. There's no way she's getting that spear piece."

Will smiled a bit at the two men. For a second, she thought Libra was a woman, but upon closer inspection, his more masculine features became more apparent. Odd, Will thought. She had never seen a man with long hair before. That was one of the wonders of The Multiverse, she surmised.

@Ver @Yun Lee

"Hm?" Libra turned to the two girls who had just arrived, smiling as he heard the familiar name. Lindel...his old friend. Though he had yet to see him since after the Faust Incident, he heard he had returned to Ash and was working in the hospital still, now a Coalition member.

"I'm afraid I'm not Lindel, no, but I do know him. He and I are friends and worked together some time ago. Do you know him?"

@Takumi @Ver @Hahli Nuva

Schala Zeal: Prologue - A Faraway Promise

"What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time.
But for a certanty, back then
We loved so many yet hated so much
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves.
Yet even then we ran like the wind
Whilst our laughter echoed
Under cerulean skies...

But since those days, such a life has come to fade;
Nothing more than a memory.
As much as I wish for those days to return...
I know it to be impossible to achieve,
At least for the likes of me.
All I can do now, is hold onto the memories we once shared...
And carry out the promise I once made.
My promise to you."

iyUn7O5.jpg

Schala had many things to think about after witnessing the death of Verius, one of the great spirits that was supposed to keep balance throughout the multiverse.

Wracked with guilt over failing to protect both Verius, and talk Artorius out of doing what he did... She had planned to do some personal investigations into what had happened, in order to prevent anything worse from occurring. However, once Kyoko had declared that state of emergency, and the meeting was called... She almost cried with joy, seeing that she was far from alone in preparing efforts to do so.

More importantly; there were more details revealed about the nature of what happened with Verius, as well as some other threats lurking about the Multiverse, seeking to destroy it, and recreate something new in its place.

It sounded familiar... Too familiar, in fact.

Recognizing at least a few faces from those that had gathered here, including Giorno, and Ben, she smiled, realizing they were in company that they could trust. With a few exceptions though, such as Fiamma of the Right. While she hadn't witnessed his deeds first hand, she had heard enough stories to still be a little wary of his presense here.

However, considering that the infamous "Dio Brando", a man who she had only briefly met, when his powers had been temporarily nullified was part of the effort to destroy the multiverse as they knew it, once they retrieved the neccessary artifacts to do so, she realized that even her magic alone might not be enough.

Giving those that she recognized a brief nod... She stepped out into the hallways, and decided to go to the armory in hopes of finding a decent weapon to arm herself with. Unlike her younger brother, whose whereabouts were currently unknown, she was very unaccustomed to using weapons in battle, something she sought to change. After all, she had come to realize that having a physical object, perferably a weapon to help channel her magics might in turn give her a better chance of overcoming her opponent in a fight if magic alone wasn't enough. Perhaps this way, she had a better shot at preventing any other of the beings like Verius from being killed...

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Ver
@Armory

Last edited:
[ Written with @Space_Candy ]

Billy Kaplan really had no idea what he was doing, which he figured was a bit of a problem with him continuing to be a part of the really important stuff all the time it felt like. His future self (or was it him from another dimension?) was apparently a guardian of the multiverse who was increasingly targeted by evil entities and interdimensional parasites, so that was just incredibly complicated, wasn't it? Of course, nothing in any world imaginable seemed more complicated than simply being the son of Scarlet Witch.

Or... spiritually reincarnated son of Scarlet Witch.

See? So complicated.

However it worked, Wanda Maximoff was still his mother, and while his twin brother was happy to try not to think of her as best he could, Billy could not help but think about her a lot. Like, all the time. She was only his favorite superheroes before he even knew she was his mom! It felt like he needed to understand her, even when she did things that very few could even begin to understand.

The incident with the Bakers and Mother had been... traumatic, to say the least. Billy still didn't really know he understood everything that had happened, even after being told by others what went down. Between dying, being trapped in some kind of illusion, and literally being possessed by his infinitely stronger other self, it hadn't left much room for understanding.

What was Billy supposed to do? Teddy had been miserable ever since the incident, unwilling to talk about it much at all. He seemed just happy for it to be over, but that wasn't good enough for Billy. He needed more... closure. The only way he was going to find it was through the people that had gone through it with him.

He agreed to become an ally of Coalition, as long as they let him access their records. This led him down a path of seeking out the people Wanda had met with during her travels before she met Eveline. He hadn't been searching long before he encountered Markus and Simon, a pair that had somehow missed the invitation to the Baker's house of horrors.

He had met with them, not really understanding why his mom never reached out to them a second time. He wanted to find out more... but ended up needing to be called back to the Coalition. For agreeing to be their ally, he was sort of under obligation (plus knowing it was for fighting evil helped). He had managed to grow a bit close to the android pair, so had asked them to join him.

To his surprise, they accepted.

Billy didn't really know if he was allowed to bring them, but he had figured the Coalition needed all the help it could get. No one seemed mad at him, at least.

After the mandatory meeting, Billy felt a bit dizzy, He didn't know all the details, but understood that he was here to stop some bad people at the very least. "I hope you guys got all that," he said to Markus and Simon, "because even I'm a bit lost, and I'm, like, a magic multiverse dude."

Markus nodded, a warm smile resting on his lips.

"I think we got it, for the most part. It is really confusing, though we're ready to help in any way we can." Markus gave the boy a reassuring look before turning to Simon, who was staring at him; as if waiting for the next plan of action.

Markus looked around, a lot of unknown eyes catching his own. The area was rather full, and he could feel Simon's unease. He quickly scanned the area, concluding that the armory was the best place to go.

"Simon, Billy, let's head to the armory until further action."

The trio made their way to the armory, though upon arrival, all found themselves at a bit of a loss. Billy went ahead and tried to signal to the one guy who seemed to be directing things here.

mHxlUWD.png

"These two need to get suited up,"
he said, pointing with his thumb at Markus and Simon.

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Armory

The chattering of all others were basically indistinctive to Diego, who simply crouched by the nearest wall he could find and made count of his little soldiers.

"One, Two, Th- stop biting Two." The blonde hissed towards the fourth of his six present, rat-sized raptors, only for the creatures to quickly fall in line. That earned a smirk from the blonde, who allowed the small dinosaurs to crawl back into his sweater, ready for usage anytime.

And with a rise, Diego was back on his feet, approaching the only person who he seemed to show any interest in. At that moment, the blonde kept his hands in his pockets, ignoring even the parallel relatives of a certain brat from the main timeline. Instead, a hand was placed atop Giorno Giovanna's shoulder.

"When you finish up here, we need to talk, boy. Just a few last minute preparations."
@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT
kiri003.png

"Trust is a bit of a strong word, but indeed, they've been so forthcoming and open as it is, so I've had little reason not to openly distrust them as it is. I can only say so much from secondhand reports; they'll have to do for now if nothing else," Kyoko said to Max.

"Ollerus noted to me that you would be reluctant to part with your Arrow, which is understandable. As it stands, in a sense, perhaps it would be better this way. If both artifacts were to be stored in one place at a time, it could spell trouble if the Revanchist try to get a drop on us," she spoke, her tone far from implying any skin shed off her back for this decision.

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Giorno caught Diego approaching in his peripheral vision, before focusing his eyes back on Kyoko and nodding. "Thank you, Ms. Kirigiri. I agree that both artifacts should be out of the enemies reach if they're in separate spots. I'll leave the rest of the logistics to you and Ollerus," he finished the exchange with a curt bow-and-smile, swiftly turning around and motioning Diego to follow him out of earshot from the rest of the gathered agents.

The mafioso faced the jockey, crossing his arms and letting out a relieved sigh. Much of Giorno's confidence and bravery felt as if it was derived from having that Arrow on his person at all times. To say nothing of it's immense power. . .it carries a significant history behind it's tip that reminded the boy of his ultimate purpose.

That which is inherited from the lost must be carried onward, after all.

"What do you need?" Giorno asked, his voice leagues more genuine than how he just spoke to Kyoko.

@Hood Rat

Jotaro wasn't really that hungry, but had gone to the buffet area by instinct of Jolyne being around there alone. When Ben approached, the tall man looked down at him with a flat expression. One would think it's just Jotaro's regular stoic expression but truthfully he didn't recognize who the guy was until he noticed the watch-like alien device latched about his wrist.

"It's been awhile since Gotham, yes. Giorno was the first Stand User to be picked up Ollerus, and besides me and him we have. . .my daughter and her friend," Jotaro hesitantly said as he gestured to a pair of girls scarfing down food not too far from them. "And we also have. . ."

Jotaro stopped as he unintentionally reminded himself. His voice suddenly dripped into a chilling mixture of disgust and abhorrence.

@Crow

Giorno put on an affable smile, nodding at Kyoko's confirmation. "Not a very extensive history, but one nonetheless, yes. Anywho, I did come over here to ask about how we'll be handling these artifacts. I understand that Ollerus agreed to leave his piece of Gungnir in the hands of your organization for safekeeping while pursuing our enemies. I don't know if you've planned to place the Arrow in the same safekeeping here, but. . ."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.png

"This Arrow will be kept with me. I wanted to make sure that this decision doesn't interfere with any plans." Giorno calmly declared, putting on some false consideration into his words even though any objections from the Coalition wouldn't do much to pry the Arrow from his hands.

@Ver
kiri003.png

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

MYWrv46.jpg

"Yeah, I met Giorno at... uh... some time crisis thing. Long story," Ben adds. "Seems that more time has passed for you than it has for me. I'm still a teenager while you already have a... uh..."

Ben could feel the tension Jolyne exuded towards Jotaro.

"... family... should I start calling you Mr Kujo or is Jotaro alright? I mean, I don't want to be rude or anything, just that the last time we saw each other, we were kind of both not adults, but now our age difference seems to be much wider. Crazy how time flows in the cosmos, huh?"

Ben seemed to loosen up from the tension after this conversation. He also looks around.

"If I wasn't just mistaking him for someone similiar-looking, Goku should be closeby..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Alex Azure @Siege @Jeremi @BuffetTable

"Thank you, Ms Kirigiri," Grandpa Max replies, "If there is little we can learn from them now, then I suppose all I can do now is trust your judgement on them. After all, they are helping us save worlds. Pretty hard to reject neccessary resources. I will have trust and wariness in them alike."

Max then leaves for the Armory.

"It was a pretty wise idea to bring Ben along for the ride, but I suppose I should bring along some things of my own... Hmmm... a few blasters with greater petawatt potency or..."

Max looks to see some kind of retractable combat pole.

"Ah, brings back memories. I think I'll take that."

He turns around.

ql1FS95.png

"Getting suited up? I could help with basic reccommendations. Personally, I'd reccommend basing your choices off weapons you already know how to use. Easy for me to say, but hard for me to do. I don't want to overload myself unless we're bringing along vehicles to store weapons..."

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Hahli Nuva @York @Atomic Knight @Ver @Armory​

Moretti Twins Prologue
Losing Sleep

Mason opened the door to his modest one bedroom apartment. His posture sagged, as did the bags under his eyes. The door creaked as it opened, leading to a dark room. Mason's hand brushed against the light switch and fluorescent bulbs brightened u the room. Emerald eyes scanned the room in front of him. They found a desk, a couch, a kitchenette, and an open bedroom door, and nothing else. His back straightened immediately. He called out, "Macy?" Panic was clear in his voice.

"I'm right here!" A feminine voice rang in reply. Macy Moretti scuttled through the hall towards Mason's apartment. Her blue hair, messily tied back in a ponytail, bobbed up and down as she walked. Two plastic bags were held in her hands, swaying side to side as she walked. "I just went to the store, no need to worry. I thought I would make it back before you."

Mason exhaled with a small chuckle as he relaxed his posture again. He held the door open for the girl he considered his sister. "Sorry, Mace. I thought maybe you'd gotten sucked into some multiversal death game."

"You're the one who has been in a death game before." Macy placed the bags of groceries on the counter of the kitchenette.

"I hope you didn't buy anything perishable. We're going on a little trip tomorrow."

"It's mostly just snacks," Macy said. She pulled out a box of chocolate candies from one bag and stuffed it into her little blue purse, then pulled out a small bag of pretzels and tossed it to Mason. He caught the bag and stuffed it into one of the pockets that lined the outside and inside of his coat. She asked, "Where are we going, and why are we both going?"

"According to the memo, Knowhere."

"Huh?"

"A place called Knowhere. It's the current base of operations for the Coalition. An emergency summit has been called. I gotta go and help out on the United Universe's behalf."

"And why am I going? I mean, I'm happy to help, but why?"

"If I can avoid it, I don't want to cross universe lines without you. I worked hard enough to get you back into a body. I'm worried, in case something happens. Last time multiverse organizations joined together like this was..."

"The Coalition Civil War. I know, Mason. I was... kinda there." Both of the Moretti's subconsciously reached for the matching pendants that hanged from their necks. One was a facsimile, there only for the sake of familiarity. The other was a virtual prison that Macy's heart had been locked away inside for years. A combined wave of painful memories washed over the two. They locked eyes, and held a thousand words of silent conversation. "It sounds like a big day, Bro. You'll need some rest."

"Yeah. Lucky you, you don't need rest. Just make sure you're... charged, however that works. And backup your memory. I'll make sure to turn in early."

The night before the emergency summit. The moon held high in the sky over the world that housed the United Universes. Inside the apartment, Macy was sprawled across the couch. In her lap was Mason's laptop. The gentle glow of its screen reflected in her eyes. Out one side of the laptop, a USB drive was stuck in. Inside such a small piece of technology, vital memories were being stored. Out the other end, a cord ran from the computer, hiding away up the sleeve of her cardigan. No sound filled the room, yet her head bobbed in time to the music playing on the computer. The perks of having an artifical body to house her soul were many, yet further complications could easily arise as well.

This was how most nights were spent in the tiny apartment. Macy entertained herself, partially spending time to gather information via the internet to make up the time she lost inside her golden cage. Meanwhile, Mason would attempt to sleep in the adjacent room, tossing and turning. Eventually, he would give up on sleep and start a conversation with his "sister." The two would talk until Mason could finally fall asleep.

"Hey, Mace."

Macy pasued her music and replied, "Still can't sleep?"

"Not really. I wanna talk, but I don't know what to talk about. We share parents, a brother, and a last name, but it feels like you're still not related. Your 'Mom' isn't the same person as my Mom, and your 'Leon' isn't my Leon. We fill the same spot in our home universes, but I feel like we couldn't be farther apart."

"Why did you bring me here then? If all you wanted to do was save me, you could have left me."

"Because I care about you. You're the closest to family I have left. I can't go back home to Leon. He's in cahoots with those goddesses. Everyone else is gone. We're both Moretti's, so I thought maybe I could just have a sister to protect. But you're not the person I expected."

"How so?"

"Everyone else I've known in my family is strong and rough. Sure, they can do the right thing, but they won't sugar coat anything when helping you. They'll rip off the bandage, so to speak. And their help comes at a price. I say I want to be a hero, but at the end of the day I'm still getting paid one way or another. You're just... nice. And I don't get it. After everything that happened to you: dying, your soul trapped inside the necklace, being erased from my memory time and time again, having to shoulder some of my pain... how do you stay nice?"

Macy took awhile to respond. The only sound in the room was the whirring of fans. Silently, she grabbed the USB from the laptop and placed it inside her locket.

"I never really had a choice," she eventually replied, "I feel others' pain. I want to heal it, because in some way it heals me. Even bad people deserve a little help from time to time. Most people are only bad because some pain in their hearts forces them to make awful decisions. I was happy to help you though, Mason. Honestly, the pain isn't what bothers me. I don't mind feeling it. It's the fact that other people suffer that makes me..."

A soft snoring came from the bedroom. Macy sights and smiled. Had she tears to cry, she would be. She closed the laptop. "Good night, Bro," she whispered, watching the moon as it traveled across the night sky.

During the meeting, Mason and Macy sat together, both silent as it proceeded. Mason made sure to wave at a few familiar places, but for most of the meeting remained stoic. Macy appeared nervous, fidgeting with things in her purse while trying to remain quiet. As the meeting dismissed, both of them sighed in relief. "Macy, go ahead and find something in the armory to defend yourself with. I'm sorry that things are going to get a bit more dangerous than I expected. I can always make a weapon for myself, but you might need a bit more than your barrier."

"It's okay. Just another day in the life of the Moretti's, right? The world's ending, our lives are in danger, standard stuff. What are you up to?"

"Gonna say hi to a few friends, then talk strategy with the commanders. Meet back up with me later, kay?"

"Got it." Macy gave Mason a weak high five before walking off to go find the armory.

Mason
The end of the meeting came.

"Dio Brando's name... and Giorno's presence here... I think there are other Stand Users here. Grandpa, I'll be doing a bit of snooping about."

Ben decides to approach Jotaro. Plus, since it was the buffet table, he thought he'd meet some of his friends who were hanging around - Schala, Mason and the like.

"It's been a while, Kujo Jotaro, both for you and for me," Ben says with a stern face, but the action of gathering an excessive amount of food on his plate seemed a bit contradictory to his face.

Ben seemed to feel a bit too stiff, not because the guy before him punched him as Feedback seven years ago - lots of people did that, actually.

But rather, the contents of this meeting.

"Seeing that you & Giorno are here, I assume that other Stand Users are here from Ollerus' faction, am I correct?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Crow
MYWrv46.jpg

"Yeah, I met Giorno at... uh... some time crisis thing. Long story," Ben adds. "Seems that more time has passed for you than it has for me. I'm still a teenager while you already have a... uh..."

"... family... should I start calling you Mr Kujo or is Jotaro alright? I mean, I don't want to be rude or anything, just that the last time we saw each other, we were kind of both not adults, but now our age difference seems to be much wider. Crazy how time flows in the cosmos, huh?"

Ben seemed to loosen up from the tension after this conversation. He also looks around.

"If I wasn't just mistaking him for someone similiar-looking, Goku should be closeby..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

View attachment 3212
Mason arrived at a conversation already in progress. Trying to slide in as tactfully as possible, he said, "Hey Ben. It's good to see you again. I guess you've met all kinds of people across the multiverse. And time in the multiverse? Completely screwed. You don't look a day older than in the Cell Games, but since I last saw you've I've had another birthday. I think? It has been kinda hard for me to keep track of my age with how much world hopping I've done."

Mason took a quick glance at Son Goku. "I thought that guy looked familiar. I don't want to make any assumptions though... Something just feels different to me, aura-wise. He feels like he's leagues above the Goku we saw back then."

"But anyway, you're Jotaro Kujo? Nice to meet you. Mason Moretti. I'm here with the UU. You wouldn't mind filling me in on what these 'Stand' things everyone's talking about are, would you? Something from your universe?"

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Siege @Jeremi @BuffetTable

Macy

After her brief meeting with Libra, Cordelia was free to explore the halls of the Coalition. She wandered around for a bit, exploring various parts of it. She saw Libra go towards the Armory, so she would stop by later so it wasn't awkward. She instead decided to carry herself to get some food. If it was good, maybe she would recommend it to Stahl the next time they met.

@Anyone​

Mason had made a fatal error in sending his sister to the armory. Neither he nor she knew the layout of this place, and Macy found herself hopelessly lost within the halls of the Coalition. However, she saw Cordelia wandering through the halls as well. With little else to do, she followed Cordelia as she moved back towards the available buffet.

View attachment 3211
"Excuse me, ma'am," Macy called, hurrying to catch up with the redhead, "Could you help me? I'm finding myself a bit lost in this big place."

Upon a closer look, Macy noticed an arm band that identified Cordelia as part of the United Universes. "Oh, you work with the UU! I know he can't know everyone in the UU, but perhaps you've met my brother? Carrot top, green eyes, never takes off that red and white coat, works with Robin?"

@Minerva

So normal that you sound bored just talking about it... Severa noted mentally. Or maybe it was something else? She didn't know. "So...this is just business as usual, huh? Jeez, these kinds of guys seem to pop up everywhere, don't they..." What a pain. But if this was something this lady was used to, then it couldn't be THAT bad...she hoped. Severa couldn't help it, and sure as Hell wouldn't admit it, but she was a bit nervous about what this mission entailed. Her mother and so many others in her world perished under Grima alone...what could that level of carnage do to every world? "What's your name, anyway?" A good question to distract from the uneasiness gnawing in her gut.

@Josh
"Oh? My name is...."

Makoto Naegi was no stranger to these kinds of intense Coalition strategy meetings. Everything they did from here on out was critical to the success of their organization, though Makoto believed utterly in the capabilities of the allies around him. Though they had come close in the past, the Coalition had yet to lose a fight, whether that fight was against the Arch Demon, Umbrella, or now the Revanchist. The Coalition had known about the looming threat the Revanchist posed for a very long time now and he could not imagine they could be more prepared for the fight ahead.

Still, recent events had caused an unbelievable amount of tension among members of all the groups present. If anything could cause a problem, that was it. There was also the matter of their forces currently being divided, but it was wholly necessary if they wanted to make sure the Revanchist didn't accomplish anything they may have had in mind.

Makoto figured that there was no better time to start fixing things than now, considering the insurmountable danger ahead. He made his way over to Wanda Maximoff, who was currently talking to a girl he was not quite familiar with. He let out a heavy breath and gave the Scarlet Witch a small wave.

1jIpZ9Y.png

"Wanda... it's good to see you!" He cleared his throat, unsure how to say this around the younger girl. "We haven't talked since..."

@Josh @Yun Lee

25be66c817cd756e84dadc1e1bfcec63--scarlet-witch-marvel-book-characters.jpg

"Too long for my liking. It's great to see you."

Friendly, but shirking internally, Wanda took a breath. Walking towards the boy, a warm small was on her face, she gave him a tight hug. Shaking, she let go, adjusting her cloak. As much as she adored Makoto, this was awkward, She had avoiding friends like him, Jude and the like. She didn't want to see them. She still didn't. Still.

"Like I said, it's been too long. I'm at a lost for words. I was expecting you. How have you been?"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee

image.png

With a nod to the Armory newcomers, Doppo gestured toward the selection, allowing them to peruse what they'd like to have. Any sort of long-ranged or short-ranged weapon, whether normal or bolstered by magic or science, was accessible to anyone, as well as additional armor and other things typical of an armory... or at least, as typical as could be. "Feel free to take your pick, whatever you'd like, and whatever you can carry."

To Libra, he only crossed his arms. "Indeed. I'm sure I don't need to say this, given the gravity of it all, but do be careful. Wherever Fiamma of the Right might be able to track down Othinus, it'll be completely uncharted territory. I won't be going with you of course, but Commander Kirigiri and I will be able to monitor your progress from here if you ever need any assistance."

@Yun Lee @York @Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Space_Candy @Armory

Last edited:
MYWrv46.jpg

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Thank you, Ms Kirigiri," Grandpa Max replies, "If there is little we can learn from them now, then I suppose all I can do now is trust your judgement on them. After all, they are helping us save worlds. Pretty hard to reject neccessary resources. I will have trust and wariness in them alike."

Max then leaves for the Armory.

"It was a pretty wise idea to bring Ben along for the ride, but I suppose I should bring along some things of my own... Hmmm... a few blasters with greater petawatt potency or..."

Max looks to see some kind of retractable combat pole.

"Ah, brings back memories. I think I'll take that."

He turns around.

ql1FS95.png

"Getting suited up? I could help with basic reccommendations. Personally, I'd reccommend basing your choices off weapons you already know how to use. Easy for me to say, but hard for me to do. I don't want to overload myself unless we're bringing along vehicles to store weapons..."

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Hahli Nuva @York @Atomic Knight @Ver @Armory​

Will had sensed Libra and his friend were in the midst of something, and as such decided to browse the weapons. Nothing in particular spoke out to her, but then she came across something special.

A magic rapier, gleaming and radiating light energy. Will gently took it from the slot and felt her Quintessence flow through the hilt and onto the blade. She hadn't ever needed a weaponbefore. Still, she was always prepared. The Keeped scanned the blade with The Heart of Kandrakar and put the sword back in the slot. She then proceeded to scan the entire armory, catalouging the entire arsenal of swords, guns, knives, staffs, bows and axes, among other things.

The only weapons she didn't scan were those tied to specific beings, but those special weapons radiated energy that The Heart couldn't absorb anyways.

Whatever came her way, she'd be ready.

As she walked past the rifle rack, she noticed an older man giving advice. Smiling a bit, she walked up to him, slightly concerned for his well being.

"I hope you aren't going to be fighting in this mission yourself. Wouldn't want you getting hurt, now would we?"

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Ver @York @Atomic Knight

Mason had made a fatal error in sending his sister to the armory. Neither he nor she knew the layout of this place, and Macy found herself hopelessly lost within the halls of the Coalition. However, she saw Cordelia wandering through the halls as well. With little else to do, she followed Cordelia as she moved back towards the available buffet.

dotpict_20180528_045816-png.3211

"Excuse me, ma'am," Macy called, hurrying to catch up with the redhead, "Could you help me? I'm finding myself a bit lost in this big place."

Upon a closer look, Macy noticed an arm band that identified Cordelia as part of the United Universes. "Oh, you work with the UU! I know he can't know everyone in the UU, but perhaps you've met my brother? Carrot top, green eyes, never takes off that red and white coat, works with Robin?"

@Minerva

Macy would find Cordelia with a tray of Chicken Tenders and rolls. When Macy would try to talk to her, Cordelia would be putting some fruit on the tray.

bELOtmb.png

"Oh, him. I've seen him around, yes. Why do you ask?" She said in a chipper tone.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back