Status
Not open for further replies.
Makoto had been about ready to say 'the incident' specifically, but he was thankful Wanda had barreled over such awkwardness. Even so, the hug did not feel entirely right, even as Makoto reciprocated it. They were both feeling it, he could tell, and Makoto wished he knew desperately how to make the feeling go away.

8wfvZYc.png

"I've been... better," he said a bit cautiously, feeling as if he needed to be honest. A frown settled on his face when he realized the extent to which he wished to talk about. He figured he would have to hold off on the heavier topics, considering now was probably not the most appropriate time. "I'm just glad they authorized you to assist us."

Makoto then turned to the young girl accompanying the conversation and offered her his hand. "I'm Makoto Naegi, ma'am. You're not with the Coalition, are you?"

@Josh @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Moretti Twins Prologue
Losing Sleep

Mason opened the door to his modest one bedroom apartment. His posture sagged, as did the bags under his eyes. The door creaked as it opened, leading to a dark room. Mason's hand brushed against the light switch and fluorescent bulbs brightened u the room. Emerald eyes scanned the room in front of him. They found a desk, a couch, a kitchenette, and an open bedroom door, and nothing else. His back straightened immediately. He called out, "Macy?" Panic was clear in his voice.

"I'm right here!" A feminine voice rang in reply. Macy Moretti scuttled through the hall towards Mason's apartment. Her blue hair, messily tied back in a ponytail, bobbed up and down as she walked. Two plastic bags were held in her hands, swaying side to side as she walked. "I just went to the store, no need to worry. I thought I would make it back before you."

Mason exhaled with a small chuckle as he relaxed his posture again. He held the door open for the girl he considered his sister. "Sorry, Mace. I thought maybe you'd gotten sucked into some multiversal death game."

"You're the one who has been in a death game before." Macy placed the bags of groceries on the counter of the kitchenette.

"I hope you didn't buy anything perishable. We're going on a little trip tomorrow."

"It's mostly just snacks," Macy said. She pulled out a box of chocolate candies from one bag and stuffed it into her little blue purse, then pulled out a small bag of pretzels and tossed it to Mason. He caught the bag and stuffed it into one of the pockets that lined the outside and inside of his coat. She asked, "Where are we going, and why are we both going?"

"According to the memo, Knowhere."

"Huh?"

"A place called Knowhere. It's the current base of operations for the Coalition. An emergency summit has been called. I gotta go and help out on the United Universe's behalf."

"And why am I going? I mean, I'm happy to help, but why?"

"If I can avoid it, I don't want to cross universe lines without you. I worked hard enough to get you back into a body. I'm worried, in case something happens. Last time multiverse organizations joined together like this was..."

"The Coalition Civil War. I know, Mason. I was... kinda there." Both of the Moretti's subconsciously reached for the matching pendants that hanged from their necks. One was a facsimile, there only for the sake of familiarity. The other was a virtual prison that Macy's heart had been locked away inside for years. A combined wave of painful memories washed over the two. They locked eyes, and held a thousand words of silent conversation. "It sounds like a big day, Bro. You'll need some rest."

"Yeah. Lucky you, you don't need rest. Just make sure you're... charged, however that works. And backup your memory. I'll make sure to turn in early."

The night before the emergency summit. The moon held high in the sky over the world that housed the United Universes. Inside the apartment, Macy was sprawled across the couch. In her lap was Mason's laptop. The gentle glow of its screen reflected in her eyes. Out one side of the laptop, a USB drive was stuck in. Inside such a small piece of technology, vital memories were being stored. Out the other end, a cord ran from the computer, hiding away up the sleeve of her cardigan. No sound filled the room, yet her head bobbed in time to the music playing on the computer. The perks of having an artifical body to house her soul were many, yet further complications could easily arise as well.

This was how most nights were spent in the tiny apartment. Macy entertained herself, partially spending time to gather information via the internet to make up the time she lost inside her golden cage. Meanwhile, Mason would attempt to sleep in the adjacent room, tossing and turning. Eventually, he would give up on sleep and start a conversation with his "sister." The two would talk until Mason could finally fall asleep.

"Hey, Mace."

Macy pasued her music and replied, "Still can't sleep?"

"Not really. I wanna talk, but I don't know what to talk about. We share parents, a brother, and a last name, but it feels like you're still not related. Your 'Mom' isn't the same person as my Mom, and your 'Leon' isn't my Leon. We fill the same spot in our home universes, but I feel like we couldn't be farther apart."

"Why did you bring me here then? If all you wanted to do was save me, you could have left me."

"Because I care about you. You're the closest to family I have left. I can't go back home to Leon. He's in cahoots with those goddesses. Everyone else is gone. We're both Moretti's, so I thought maybe I could just have a sister to protect. But you're not the person I expected."

"How so?"

"Everyone else I've known in my family is strong and rough. Sure, they can do the right thing, but they won't sugar coat anything when helping you. They'll rip off the bandage, so to speak. And their help comes at a price. I say I want to be a hero, but at the end of the day I'm still getting paid one way or another. You're just... nice. And I don't get it. After everything that happened to you: dying, your soul trapped inside the necklace, being erased from my memory time and time again, having to shoulder some of my pain... how do you stay nice?"

Macy took awhile to respond. The only sound in the room was the whirring of fans. Silently, she grabbed the USB from the laptop and placed it inside her locket.

"I never really had a choice," she eventually replied, "I feel others' pain. I want to heal it, because in some way it heals me. Even bad people deserve a little help from time to time. Most people are only bad because some pain in their hearts forces them to make awful decisions. I was happy to help you though, Mason. Honestly, the pain isn't what bothers me. I don't mind feeling it. It's the fact that other people suffer that makes me..."

A soft snoring came from the bedroom. Macy sights and smiled. Had she tears to cry, she would be. She closed the laptop. "Good night, Bro," she whispered, watching the moon as it traveled across the night sky.

During the meeting, Mason and Macy sat together, both silent as it proceeded. Mason made sure to wave at a few familiar places, but for most of the meeting remained stoic. Macy appeared nervous, fidgeting with things in her purse while trying to remain quiet. As the meeting dismissed, both of them sighed in relief. "Macy, go ahead and find something in the armory to defend yourself with. I'm sorry that things are going to get a bit more dangerous than I expected. I can always make a weapon for myself, but you might need a bit more than your barrier."

"It's okay. Just another day in the life of the Moretti's, right? The world's ending, our lives are in danger, standard stuff. What are you up to?"

"Gonna say hi to a few friends, then talk strategy with the commanders. Meet back up with me later, kay?"

"Got it." Macy gave Mason a weak high five before walking off to go find the armory.

Mason

View attachment 3212
Mason arrived at a conversation already in progress. Trying to slide in as tactfully as possible, he said, "Hey Ben. It's good to see you again. I guess you've met all kinds of people across the multiverse. And time in the multiverse? Completely screwed. You don't look a day older than in the Cell Games, but since I last saw you've I've had another birthday. I think? It has been kinda hard for me to keep track of my age with how much world hopping I've done."

Mason took a quick glance at Son Goku. "I thought that guy looked familiar. I don't want to make any assumptions though... Something just feels different to me, aura-wise. He feels like he's leagues above the Goku we saw back then."

"But anyway, you're Jotaro Kujo? Nice to meet you. Mason Moretti. I'm here with the UU. You wouldn't mind filling me in on what these 'Stand' things everyone's talking about are, would you? Something from your universe?"

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Siege @Jeremi @BuffetTable

Macy

Mason had made a fatal error in sending his sister to the armory. Neither he nor she knew the layout of this place, and Macy found herself hopelessly lost within the halls of the Coalition. However, she saw Cordelia wandering through the halls as well. With little else to do, she followed Cordelia as she moved back towards the available buffet.

View attachment 3211
"Excuse me, ma'am," Macy called, hurrying to catch up with the redhead, "Could you help me? I'm finding myself a bit lost in this big place."

Upon a closer look, Macy noticed an arm band that identified Cordelia as part of the United Universes. "Oh, you work with the UU! I know he can't know everyone in the UU, but perhaps you've met my brother? Carrot top, green eyes, never takes off that red and white coat, works with Robin?"

@Minerva

"Hey, Mason! I was just talking to Jotaro here. Kujo Jotaro, Mason Moretti. Mason Moretti, Kujo Jotaro. Yeah, I guess I'm still the same age since we last partook in the Cell Games Reincarnated..."

Ben ponders about Mason's words.

nqxAo60.jpg

"He does feel different. Maybe he unlocked a whole lot more Super Saiyan forms or something. I'm still at Super Saiyan 2 like the last time you saw me, don't think I'm hitting that super spiky 3rd transformation anytime soon."

Ben then thinks to listen with Mason.

"Now that I think of it, I myself don't know too much about Stands. I think you've seen one recently, Mason. Aigis had one... it was called Athena, I think? Pretty out-of-line with the standard Stand names."

@Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT

image.png

With a nod to the Armory newcomers, Doppo gestured toward the selection, allowing them to peruse what they'd like to have. Any sort of long-ranged or short-ranged weapon, whether normal or bolstered by magic or science, was accessible to anyone, as well as additional armor and other things typical of an armory... or at least, as typical as could be. "Feel free to take your pick, whatever you'd like, and whatever you can carry."

To Libra, he only crossed his arms. "Indeed. I'm sure I don't need to say this, given the gravity of it all, but do be careful. Wherever Fiamma of the Right might be able to track down Othinus, it'll be completely uncharted territory. I won't be going with you of course, but Commander Kirigiri and I will be able to monitor your progress from here if you ever need any assistance."

@Yun Lee @York @Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Armory
Will had sensed Libra and his friend wereinthe midst of something, and as such decided to browse the weapons. Nothing in particular spokeout to her, but then she came across something special.

A magic rapier, gleaming and radiating light energy. Will gently took it from the slot and felt her Quintessence flow through the hilt and onto the blade. She hadn't ever needed a weaponbefore. Still, she was always prepared. The Keeped scanned the blade with The Heart of Kandrakar and put the sword back in the slot. She then proceeded to scan the entire armory, catalouging the entire arsenal of swords, guns, knives, staffs, bows and axes, among other things.

The only weapons she didn't scan were those tied to specific beings, but those special weapons radiated energy that The Heart couldn't absorb anyways.

Whatever came her way, she'd be ready.

As she walked past the rifle rack, she noticed an older man giving advice. Smiling a bit, she walked up to him, slightly concerned for his well being.

"I hope you aren't going to be fighting intis mission yourself. Wouldn't want you getting hurt, now would we?"

"If we are free to take whatever we like, I think it's best for me to take some equipment for Ben," Max adds. "He's usually the type to carry minimal weaponry, so something more retractable might help. He hardly brings his hoverboard around ever since he got more fliers. Best to take this too..."

He turns to Will as she converses with him.

RegATeL.png

"I'll be alright. I'm not one to be underestimated, then again, our opponents shouldn't be, either. I'm Magister Maxwell Tennyson of the Plumbers, representing partnerships & relations between the Plumbers & the Coalition, and you might be..."

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Armory

"Hey, Mason! I was just talking to Jotaro here. Kujo Jotaro, Mason Moretti. Mason Moretti, Kujo Jotaro. Yeah, I guess I'm still the same age since we last partook in the Cell Games Reincarnated..."

nqxAo60.jpg

"He does feel different. Maybe he unlocked a whole lot more Super Saiyan forms or something. I'm still at Super Saiyan 2 like the last time you saw me, don't think I'm hitting that super spiky 3rd transformation anytime soon."

"Now that I think of it, I myself don't know too much about Stands. I think you've seen one recently, Mason. Aigis had one... it was called Athena, I think? Pretty out-of-line with the standard Stand names."

"If we are free to take whatever we like, I think it's best for me to take some equipment for Ben," Max adds. "He's usually the type to carry minimal weaponry, so something more retractable might help. He hardly brings his hoverboard around ever since he got more fliers. Best to take this too..."

RegATeL.png

"I'll be alright. I'm not one to be underestimated, then again, our opponents shouldn't be, either. I'm Magister Maxwell Tennyson of the Plumbers, representing partnerships & relations between the Plumbers & the Coalition, and you might be..."

"My name is Will Vandom. Keeper for The Heart of Kandrakar and Guardian of The Infinite Dimensions. Well, for the most part..."

Will smiled softly at Max. He seemed like a nice guy. And last she saw of his grandson was at The Cell Games. She didn't remember how that event had ended, but she did remember Ben's remarkable powers. It seemd he wasn't the only one in his family protecting the universe.

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Atomic Knight @Crow

MYWrv46.jpg

"Yeah, I met Giorno at... uh... some time crisis thing. Long story," Ben adds. "Seems that more time has passed for you than it has for me. I'm still a teenager while you already have a... uh..."

Ben could feel the tension Jolyne exuded towards Jotaro.

"... family... should I start calling you Mr Kujo or is Jotaro alright? I mean, I don't want to be rude or anything, just that the last time we saw each other, we were kind of both not adults, but now our age difference seems to be much wider. Crazy how time flows in the cosmos, huh?"

Ben seemed to loosen up from the tension after this conversation. He also looks around.

"If I wasn't just mistaking him for someone similiar-looking, Goku should be closeby..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Alex Azure @Siege @Jeremi @BuffetTable

"Thank you, Ms Kirigiri," Grandpa Max replies, "If there is little we can learn from them now, then I suppose all I can do now is trust your judgement on them. After all, they are helping us save worlds. Pretty hard to reject neccessary resources. I will have trust and wariness in them alike."

Max then leaves for the Armory.

"It was a pretty wise idea to bring Ben along for the ride, but I suppose I should bring along some things of my own... Hmmm... a few blasters with greater petawatt potency or..."

Max looks to see some kind of retractable combat pole.

"Ah, brings back memories. I think I'll take that."

He turns around.

ql1FS95.png

"Getting suited up? I could help with basic reccommendations. Personally, I'd reccommend basing your choices off weapons you already know how to use. Easy for me to say, but hard for me to do. I don't want to overload myself unless we're bringing along vehicles to store weapons..."

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Hahli Nuva @York @Atomic Knight @Ver @Armory​
Moretti Twins Prologue
Losing Sleep

Mason opened the door to his modest one bedroom apartment. His posture sagged, as did the bags under his eyes. The door creaked as it opened, leading to a dark room. Mason's hand brushed against the light switch and fluorescent bulbs brightened u the room. Emerald eyes scanned the room in front of him. They found a desk, a couch, a kitchenette, and an open bedroom door, and nothing else. His back straightened immediately. He called out, "Macy?" Panic was clear in his voice.

"I'm right here!" A feminine voice rang in reply. Macy Moretti scuttled through the hall towards Mason's apartment. Her blue hair, messily tied back in a ponytail, bobbed up and down as she walked. Two plastic bags were held in her hands, swaying side to side as she walked. "I just went to the store, no need to worry. I thought I would make it back before you."

Mason exhaled with a small chuckle as he relaxed his posture again. He held the door open for the girl he considered his sister. "Sorry, Mace. I thought maybe you'd gotten sucked into some multiversal death game."

"You're the one who has been in a death game before." Macy placed the bags of groceries on the counter of the kitchenette.

"I hope you didn't buy anything perishable. We're going on a little trip tomorrow."

"It's mostly just snacks," Macy said. She pulled out a box of chocolate candies from one bag and stuffed it into her little blue purse, then pulled out a small bag of pretzels and tossed it to Mason. He caught the bag and stuffed it into one of the pockets that lined the outside and inside of his coat. She asked, "Where are we going, and why are we both going?"

"According to the memo, Knowhere."

"Huh?"

"A place called Knowhere. It's the current base of operations for the Coalition. An emergency summit has been called. I gotta go and help out on the United Universe's behalf."

"And why am I going? I mean, I'm happy to help, but why?"

"If I can avoid it, I don't want to cross universe lines without you. I worked hard enough to get you back into a body. I'm worried, in case something happens. Last time multiverse organizations joined together like this was..."

"The Coalition Civil War. I know, Mason. I was... kinda there." Both of the Moretti's subconsciously reached for the matching pendants that hanged from their necks. One was a facsimile, there only for the sake of familiarity. The other was a virtual prison that Macy's heart had been locked away inside for years. A combined wave of painful memories washed over the two. They locked eyes, and held a thousand words of silent conversation. "It sounds like a big day, Bro. You'll need some rest."

"Yeah. Lucky you, you don't need rest. Just make sure you're... charged, however that works. And backup your memory. I'll make sure to turn in early."

The night before the emergency summit. The moon held high in the sky over the world that housed the United Universes. Inside the apartment, Macy was sprawled across the couch. In her lap was Mason's laptop. The gentle glow of its screen reflected in her eyes. Out one side of the laptop, a USB drive was stuck in. Inside such a small piece of technology, vital memories were being stored. Out the other end, a cord ran from the computer, hiding away up the sleeve of her cardigan. No sound filled the room, yet her head bobbed in time to the music playing on the computer. The perks of having an artifical body to house her soul were many, yet further complications could easily arise as well.

This was how most nights were spent in the tiny apartment. Macy entertained herself, partially spending time to gather information via the internet to make up the time she lost inside her golden cage. Meanwhile, Mason would attempt to sleep in the adjacent room, tossing and turning. Eventually, he would give up on sleep and start a conversation with his "sister." The two would talk until Mason could finally fall asleep.

"Hey, Mace."

Macy pasued her music and replied, "Still can't sleep?"

"Not really. I wanna talk, but I don't know what to talk about. We share parents, a brother, and a last name, but it feels like you're still not related. Your 'Mom' isn't the same person as my Mom, and your 'Leon' isn't my Leon. We fill the same spot in our home universes, but I feel like we couldn't be farther apart."

"Why did you bring me here then? If all you wanted to do was save me, you could have left me."

"Because I care about you. You're the closest to family I have left. I can't go back home to Leon. He's in cahoots with those goddesses. Everyone else is gone. We're both Moretti's, so I thought maybe I could just have a sister to protect. But you're not the person I expected."

"How so?"

"Everyone else I've known in my family is strong and rough. Sure, they can do the right thing, but they won't sugar coat anything when helping you. They'll rip off the bandage, so to speak. And their help comes at a price. I say I want to be a hero, but at the end of the day I'm still getting paid one way or another. You're just... nice. And I don't get it. After everything that happened to you: dying, your soul trapped inside the necklace, being erased from my memory time and time again, having to shoulder some of my pain... how do you stay nice?"

Macy took awhile to respond. The only sound in the room was the whirring of fans. Silently, she grabbed the USB from the laptop and placed it inside her locket.

"I never really had a choice," she eventually replied, "I feel others' pain. I want to heal it, because in some way it heals me. Even bad people deserve a little help from time to time. Most people are only bad because some pain in their hearts forces them to make awful decisions. I was happy to help you though, Mason. Honestly, the pain isn't what bothers me. I don't mind feeling it. It's the fact that other people suffer that makes me..."

A soft snoring came from the bedroom. Macy sights and smiled. Had she tears to cry, she would be. She closed the laptop. "Good night, Bro," she whispered, watching the moon as it traveled across the night sky.

During the meeting, Mason and Macy sat together, both silent as it proceeded. Mason made sure to wave at a few familiar places, but for most of the meeting remained stoic. Macy appeared nervous, fidgeting with things in her purse while trying to remain quiet. As the meeting dismissed, both of them sighed in relief. "Macy, go ahead and find something in the armory to defend yourself with. I'm sorry that things are going to get a bit more dangerous than I expected. I can always make a weapon for myself, but you might need a bit more than your barrier."

"It's okay. Just another day in the life of the Moretti's, right? The world's ending, our lives are in danger, standard stuff. What are you up to?"

"Gonna say hi to a few friends, then talk strategy with the commanders. Meet back up with me later, kay?"

"Got it." Macy gave Mason a weak high five before walking off to go find the armory.

Mason

View attachment 3212
Mason arrived at a conversation already in progress. Trying to slide in as tactfully as possible, he said, "Hey Ben. It's good to see you again. I guess you've met all kinds of people across the multiverse. And time in the multiverse? Completely screwed. You don't look a day older than in the Cell Games, but since I last saw you've I've had another birthday. I think? It has been kinda hard for me to keep track of my age with how much world hopping I've done."

Mason took a quick glance at Son Goku. "I thought that guy looked familiar. I don't want to make any assumptions though... Something just feels different to me, aura-wise. He feels like he's leagues above the Goku we saw back then."

"But anyway, you're Jotaro Kujo? Nice to meet you. Mason Moretti. I'm here with the UU. You wouldn't mind filling me in on what these 'Stand' things everyone's talking about are, would you? Something from your universe?"

@Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Macy

Mason had made a fatal error in sending his sister to the armory. Neither he nor she knew the layout of this place, and Macy found herself hopelessly lost within the halls of the Coalition. However, she saw Cordelia wandering through the halls as well. With little else to do, she followed Cordelia as she moved back towards the available buffet.

View attachment 3211
"Excuse me, ma'am," Macy called, hurrying to catch up with the redhead, "Could you help me? I'm finding myself a bit lost in this big place."

Upon a closer look, Macy noticed an arm band that identified Cordelia as part of the United Universes. "Oh, you work with the UU! I know he can't know everyone in the UU, but perhaps you've met my brother? Carrot top, green eyes, never takes off that red and white coat, works with Robin?"

@Minerva

". . .You've met Giorno? He mentioned that he got roped into one of these 'incidents' himself, similar to how we were roped into Gotham. Hmph. . .I guess nothing is easy these days."
Jotaro mused with a heavy sigh, digging one hand into his pocket and adjusting his cap with the other. "You can call me whatever you want, I don't care." he replied bluntly to Ben's question. It was clear as day that the older Joestar was on edge about the entire mission ahead of them.

Still, as he is Jotaro Kujo, it didn't scratch his eternally stony expression.

When Mason walked over and introduced himself, Jotaro replied with a silent nod, at least until he and Ben suddenly began prodding him for information on Stands. "Good grief. . .don't go asking for information thinking you'll get it so easily," Jotaro crossed his arms and scolded the two. With how quickly and dangerously Stand abilities have developed since Egypt, the subject matter itself feels like a danger to talk about so casually. However, Jotaro figured a conversation like this was at least more productive and less annoying than useless small-talk with Ben.

"Hm. . .considering it's DIO we're dealing with, I suppose it's worth knowing," Jotaro resolved, standing tall and looking towards Mason and Ben.

"To put it simply, a Stand is an entity of pure energy bound to and physically generated by a master, generally referred to as a Stand User. They can be considered physical manifestations of the User's 'fighting spirit', so to speak. A Stand generally appears as a figure hovering near the user, possessing abilities far beyond that of an ordinary human, which can range from having superhuman physical characteristics, to bending the very laws of time and space."

"Knowing what an enemy Stand User is capable of is half the battle. DIO is going to throw every assassin he has at us, and they're all either Stand Users or. . .something worse."

9a53080895b1e8a31a1aa75ca81bf31a.png

"Be prepared."

"Now, excuse me. I have to go talk to Giorno." Jotaro curtly finished his explanation, moving past Mason and Ben and exiting the mess hall, carrying the cold atmosphere out with him.

@Crow @Alex Azure

"Huh? Oh..." A handshake? Really? Well, that meant he was polite, so that was good. Severa shook his hand. "Yeah, that's right. I'm a new recruit with the United Universes, Severa, and-wait. Makoto Naegi? As in, Commander Naegi? Oh my Gawds, how old ARE you? You don't even look older than me! And you're RUNNING this place?!"

@Atomic Knight @Josh

---

"Uncharted territory...I can only imagine where she might be." Libra cupped his chin in thought. "Though, I do wonder...if Giorno and Ollerus have the artifacts they need, and both are here with us...why, then, not come for them?" There was a bit of hope, perhaps. Maybe they weren't ready to attack? That would make this a proper ambush.

@Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva

Markus scanned the area of weapons, seeing which was the best for them to use. They had guns in Jericho, Markus didn't approve but North stocked up for the rebellion, but this was something greater than human arrogance.

He picked up a rifle, examining it, scanning it. He deemed the weapon useable, before slinging it on his back.

Simon followed suit, picking up a handgun.

"I think we should lay low, I don't want to fight." Simon looked at Markus as he sent the message through him.

"Simon, we have to do what is necessary, it worked in Detroit we'll make it work here" Markus answered through thought, giving Simon a look of compassion but firmness.

Markus walked to where some of the other were, Simon following closely behind him.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Josh @Crow @York @ARMORY

"Hm?" Libra turned to the two girls who had just arrived, smiling as he heard the familiar name. Lindel...his old friend. Though he had yet to see him since after the Faust Incident, he heard he had returned to Ash and was working in the hospital still, now a Coalition member.

"I'm afraid I'm not Lindel, no, but I do know him. He and I are friends and worked together some time ago. Do you know him?"

@Takumi @Ver @Hahli Nuva

tumblr_ozovxkHpS61ws4jwjo5_250.png

"Ah, I'm sorry. You look a little like him, almost like a brother." Chise responded with a somewhat sheepish smile. "Yes I know him. He helped me finish my wand." She said, holding up said wand.

Mahoutsukai%20no%20Yome%20-%2012%20-%20Large%2013.jpg

"Granted he did have me make it myself..." She chuckled softly. "I'm Chise, and that's. Ruth, my familiar." She greeted, motioning to the male that accompanied her.

Ruth took a look at the weapons present, mostly the magical ones, curiously. He did glance over at Chise and Libra every now amd then.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Crow

Phil Connors

Phil took a deep breath, having listened to what everyone had been saying. It wasn't that he hadn't heard, but he thought the craziest thing he would ever have to deal with was a psychopath who gave him his bracelet. He looked over at his sleeve and rolled it down to see if it was still there. It was funny that the punishment he gave himself was worse. He decided to head to the Armory and go grab some weapons for himself.

@Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

Rita Hanson

Rita stared at everyone and decided to keep to herself, instead looking around to see who seemed like they weren't busy. She noticed Mason and had met him in the past. " Hey Mason," she said, trying to make gentle conversation.

@Alex Azure @Anyone

Macy

Macy would find Cordelia with a tray of Chicken Tenders and rolls. When Macy would try to talk to her, Cordelia would be putting some fruit on the tray.

bELOtmb.png

"Oh, him. I've seen him around, yes. Why do you ask?" She said in a chipper tone.​

View attachment 3214
"Well, Mason seems to know a lot of people here. I don't really have anybody. I could use a friend, and we at least have something in common. My name is Macy. Might I have your name?"

While they were talking, Macy's eyes periodically darted away from Cordelia and towards the buffet. She reached a gloved hand out tentatively towards the platter of fruit, yet drew away instead of taking anything. Her body didn't need food to survive, yet it could still process it and convert it into a small amount of energy. However, she also felt that she shouldn't take food from a buffet meant for people.

@Minerva

Mason

nqxAo60.jpg

". . .You've met Giorno? He mentioned that he got roped into one of these 'incidents' himself, similar to how we were roped into Gotham. Hmph. . .I guess nothing is easy these days." Jotaro mused with a heavy sigh, digging one hand into his pocket and adjusting his cap with the other. "You can call me whatever you want, I don't care." he replied bluntly to Ben's question. It was clear as day that the older Joestar was on edge about the entire mission ahead of them.

Still, as he is Jotaro Kujo, it didn't scratch his eternally stony expression.

When Mason walked over and introduced himself, Jotaro replied with a silent nod, at least until he and Ben suddenly began prodding him for information on Stands. "Good grief. . .don't go asking for information thinking you'll get it so easily," Jotaro crossed his arms and scolded the two. With how quickly and dangerously Stand abilities have developed since Egypt, the subject matter itself feels like a danger to talk about so casually. However, Jotaro figured a conversation like this was at least more productive and less annoying than useless small-talk with Ben.

"Hm. . .considering it's DIO we're dealing with, I suppose it's worth knowing," Jotaro resolved, standing tall and looking towards Mason and Ben.

"To put it simply, a Stand is an entity of pure energy bound to and physically generated by a master, generally referred to as a Stand User. They can be considered physical manifestations of the User's 'fighting spirit', so to speak. A Stand generally appears as a figure hovering near the user, possessing abilities far beyond that of an ordinary human, which can range from having superhuman physical characteristics, to bending the very laws of time and space."

"Knowing what an enemy Stand User is capable of is half the battle. DIO is going to throw every assassin he has at us, and they're all either Stand Users or. . .something worse."

9a53080895b1e8a31a1aa75ca81bf31a.png

"Be prepared."

"Now, excuse me. I have to go talk to Giorno." Jotaro curtly finished his explanation, moving past Mason and Ben and exiting the mess hall, carrying the cold atmosphere out with him.

@Crow @Alex Azure

View attachment 3217
"For a guy berating me for asking about information, he sure gave us some information. I get his point though. We need to stay on guard. It sounds like Stand Users are a dangerous bunch. I'm glad we have a few on our side."
Rita Hanson

Rita stared at everyone and decided to keep to herself, instead looking around to see who seemed like they weren't busy. She noticed Mason and had met him in the past. " Hey Mason," she said, trying to make gentle conversation.

@Alex Azure @Anyone

View attachment 3216
"Oh, hey Rita! Rita, this is Ben. I met him the last time I got thrown across the multiverse. It seems that a lot of us have had our games to go through. Ben, this is Rita. She works at the United Universes like I do."

"It feels like we should be preparing for a big fight, but I guess idle chitchat and introductions will have to do for now."

@Crow @Lucky
@Siege @Jeremi @Buffet​

As Phil entered the Armory, any sort of weapon he could imagine would be available to him, any sort of short-ranged or long-ranged weapon, boosted by magic or science in some capacity, whatever he could imagine. He was free to pick some weapons and go, or stick around and indulge in conversation while he was here.

"Logically, it must be because they don't know where this place is. Still, according to Commander Kirigiri, the Revanchist is at least in some part aware of Ollerus's and company's activities, so they could be preparing to spring our ambush, but we won't know until then," Doppo said to Libra.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Lucky @Atomic Knight @York @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Space_Candy @Armory

Last edited:
Markus and Simon smiled at the others, simply listening to their banter.

Simon exhaled deeply, looking around, seeing all of the other passengers in the areas. There was an anxiousness in his chest, as much as he was devoted to Markus- they had just gone through a whole revolution, and he had almost lost Markus multiple times. The thought distressed him, but it was for the cause, and now it was for the cause of something much larger. He had to keep his composure and do what he could.

Simon jumped slightly as Markus slipped his hand into Simon's, their skin fading away to reveal a porcelain white base.

[ Written with @Space_Candy ]

Billy Kaplan really had no idea what he was doing, which he figured was a bit of a problem with him continuing to be a part of the really important stuff all the time it felt like. His future self (or was it him from another dimension?) was apparently a guardian of the multiverse who was increasingly targeted by evil entities and interdimensional parasites, so that was just incredibly complicated, wasn't it? Of course, nothing in any world imaginable seemed more complicated than simply being the son of Scarlet Witch.

Or... spiritually reincarnated son of Scarlet Witch.

See? So complicated.

However it worked, Wanda Maximoff was still his mother, and while his twin brother was happy to try not to think of her as best he could, Billy could not help but think about her a lot. Like, all the time. She was only his favorite superheroes before he even knew she was his mom! It felt like he needed to understand her, even when she did things that very few could even begin to understand.

The incident with the Bakers and Mother had been... traumatic, to say the least. Billy still didn't really know he understood everything that had happened, even after being told by others what went down. Between dying, being trapped in some kind of illusion, and literally being possessed by his infinitely stronger other self, it hadn't left much room for understanding.

What was Billy supposed to do? Teddy had been miserable ever since the incident, unwilling to talk about it much at all. He seemed just happy for it to be over, but that wasn't good enough for Billy. He needed more... closure. The only way he was going to find it was through the people that had gone through it with him.

He agreed to become an ally of Coalition, as long as they let him access their records. This led him down a path of seeking out the people Wanda had met with during her travels before she met Eveline. He hadn't been searching long before he encountered Markus and Simon, a pair that had somehow missed the invitation to the Baker's house of horrors.

He had met with them, not really understanding why his mom never reached out to them a second time. He wanted to find out more... but ended up needing to be called back to the Coalition. For agreeing to be their ally, he was sort of under obligation (plus knowing it was for fighting evil helped). He had managed to grow a bit close to the android pair, so had asked them to join him.

To his surprise, they accepted.

Billy didn't really know if he was allowed to bring them, but he had figured the Coalition needed all the help it could get. No one seemed mad at him, at least.

After the mandatory meeting, Billy felt a bit dizzy, He didn't know all the details, but understood that he was here to stop some bad people at the very least. "I hope you guys got all that," he said to Markus and Simon, "because even I'm a bit lost, and I'm, like, a magic multiverse dude."

Markus nodded, a warm smile resting on his lips.

"I think we got it, for the most part. It is really confusing, though we're ready to help in any way we can." Markus gave the boy a reassuring look before turning to Simon, who was staring at him; as if waiting for the next plan of action.

Markus looked around, a lot of unknown eyes catching his own. The area was rather full, and he could feel Simon's unease. He quickly scanned the area, concluding that the armory was the best place to go.

"Simon, Billy, let's head to the armory until further action."

The trio made their way to the armory, though upon arrival, all found themselves at a bit of a loss. Billy went ahead and tried to signal to the one guy who seemed to be directing things here.

mHxlUWD.png

"These two need to get suited up,"
he said, pointing with his thumb at Markus and Simon.

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Armory
Markus raised a brow at Billy but nodded, his focus lost for a moment as he felt Simon's fingers intertwine with his own. He gripped the blond's hand tightly before looking forward.

"Whatever we need to do, we will."

@Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @York @Atomic Knight @Ver @Armory
MYWrv46.jpg

"Yeah, I met Giorno at... uh... some time crisis thing. Long story," Ben adds. "Seems that more time has passed for you than it has for me. I'm still a teenager while you already have a... uh..."

Ben could feel the tension Jolyne exuded towards Jotaro.

"... family... should I start calling you Mr Kujo or is Jotaro alright? I mean, I don't want to be rude or anything, just that the last time we saw each other, we were kind of both not adults, but now our age difference seems to be much wider. Crazy how time flows in the cosmos, huh?"

Ben seemed to loosen up from the tension after this conversation. He also looks around.

"If I wasn't just mistaking him for someone similiar-looking, Goku should be closeby..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Alex Azure @Siege @Jeremi @BuffetTable

"Thank you, Ms Kirigiri," Grandpa Max replies, "If there is little we can learn from them now, then I suppose all I can do now is trust your judgement on them. After all, they are helping us save worlds. Pretty hard to reject neccessary resources. I will have trust and wariness in them alike."

Max then leaves for the Armory.

"It was a pretty wise idea to bring Ben along for the ride, but I suppose I should bring along some things of my own... Hmmm... a few blasters with greater petawatt potency or..."

Max looks to see some kind of retractable combat pole.

"Ah, brings back memories. I think I'll take that."

He turns around.

ql1FS95.png

"Getting suited up? I could help with basic reccommendations. Personally, I'd reccommend basing your choices off weapons you already know how to use. Easy for me to say, but hard for me to do. I don't want to overload myself unless we're bringing along vehicles to store weapons..."

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Hahli Nuva @York @Atomic Knight @Ver @Armory​
image.png

With a nod to the Armory newcomers, Doppo gestured toward the selection, allowing them to peruse what they'd like to have. Any sort of long-ranged or short-ranged weapon, whether normal or bolstered by magic or science, was accessible to anyone, as well as additional armor and other things typical of an armory... or at least, as typical as could be. "Feel free to take your pick, whatever you'd like, and whatever you can carry."

To Libra, he only crossed his arms. "Indeed. I'm sure I don't need to say this, given the gravity of it all, but do be careful. Wherever Fiamma of the Right might be able to track down Othinus, it'll be completely uncharted territory. I won't be going with you of course, but Commander Kirigiri and I will be able to monitor your progress from here if you ever need any assistance."

@Yun Lee @York @Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Armory
Will had sensed Libra and his friend were in the midst of something, and as such decided to browse the weapons. Nothing in particular spoke out to her, but then she came across something special.

A magic rapier, gleaming and radiating light energy. Will gently took it from the slot and felt her Quintessence flow through the hilt and onto the blade. She hadn't ever needed a weaponbefore. Still, she was always prepared. The Keeped scanned the blade with The Heart of Kandrakar and put the sword back in the slot. She then proceeded to scan the entire armory, catalouging the entire arsenal of swords, guns, knives, staffs, bows and axes, among other things.

The only weapons she didn't scan were those tied to specific beings, but those special weapons radiated energy that The Heart couldn't absorb anyways.

Whatever came her way, she'd be ready.

As she walked past the rifle rack, she noticed an older man giving advice. Smiling a bit, she walked up to him, slightly concerned for his well being.

"I hope you aren't going to be fighting in this mission yourself. Wouldn't want you getting hurt, now would we?"

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Ver @York @Atomic Knight

nqxAo60.jpg

RegATeL.png

"My name is Will Vandom. Keeper for The Heart of Kandrakar and Guardian of The Infinite Dimensions. Well, for the most part..."

Will smiled softly at Max. He seemed like a nice guy. And last she saw of his grandson was at The Cell Games. She didn't remember how that event had ended, but she did remember Ben's remarkable powers. It seemd he wasn't the only one in his family protecting the universe.

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Atomic Knight @Crow
"Huh? Oh..." A handshake? Really? Well, that meant he was polite, so that was good. Severa shook his hand. "Yeah, that's right. I'm a new recruit with the United Universes, Severa, and-wait. Makoto Naegi? As in, Commander Naegi? Oh my Gawds, how old ARE you? You don't even look older than me! And you're RUNNING this place?!"

@Atomic Knight @Josh

---

"Uncharted territory...I can only imagine where she might be." Libra cupped his chin in thought. "Though, I do wonder...if Giorno and Ollerus have the artifacts they need, and both are here with us...why, then, not come for them?" There was a bit of hope, perhaps. Maybe they weren't ready to attack? That would make this a proper ambush.

@Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva
Markus scanned the area of weapons, seeing which was the best for them to use. They had guns in Jericho, Markus didn't approve but North stocked up for the rebellion, but this was something greater than human arrogance.

He picked up a rifle, examining it, scanning it. He deemed the weapon useable, before slinging it on his back.

Simon followed suit, picking up a handgun.

"I think we should lay low, I don't want to fight." Simon looked at Markus as he sent the message through him.

"Simon, we have to do what is necessary, it worked in Detroit we'll make it work here" Markus answered through thought, giving Simon a look of compassion but firmness.

Markus walked to where some of the other were, Simon following closely behind him.

Phil Connors

Phil took a deep breath, having listened to what everyone had been saying. It wasn't that he hadn't heard, but he thought the craziest thing he would ever have to deal with was a psychopath who gave him his bracelet. He looked over at his sleeve and rolled it down to see if it was still there. It was funny that the punishment he gave himself was worse. He decided to head to the Armory and go grab some weapons for himself.

@Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @York @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee

Rita Hanson

@Alex Azure @Anyone
As Phil entered the Armory, any sort of weapon he could imagine would be available to him, any sort of short-ranged or long-ranged weapon, boosted by magic or science in some capacity, whatever he could imagine. He was free to pick some weapons and go, or stick around and indulge in conversation while he was here.

"Logically, it must be because they don't know where this place is. Still, according to Commander Kirigiri, the Revanchist is at least in some part aware of Ollerus's and company's activities, so they could be preparing to spring our ambush, but we won't know until then," Doppo said to Libra.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Lucky @Atomic Knight @York @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Armory
Markus and Simon smiled at the others, simply listening to their banter.

Simon exhaled deeply, looking around, seeing all of the other passengers in the areas. There was an anxiousness in his chest, as much as he was devoted to Markus- they had just gone through a whole revolution, and he had almost lost Markus multiple times. The thought distressed him, but it was for the cause, and now it was for the cause of something much larger. He had to keep his composure and do what he could.

Simon jumped slightly as Markus slipped his hand into Simon's, their skin fading away to reveal a porcelain white base.

Schala Zeal
@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight @Ver @Crow
@Armory

Schala nodded... And though Maxwell offered some recommendations on what they could equip themselves with, she already had some what of an idea as to what she could arm herself with...

Digging through what she had available, she opted for a set of dual blades, light and nimble, yet able to deal some decent damage if she got the chance. She would have to experiment with channeling her magic through these blades though, as it was going to be a little tricky to cast spells while holding them. With any luck though, she may be able to find blades that are good at conducting all kinds of elemental magic.

It was only when she was looking at what kind of armor she could put on that she found herself a little stumped on.

She didn't want anything too heavy, as it would make combat difficult, but at the same time, she wanted something resilient enough to defend against both physical and magical damage.

Quietly clearing her throat, she tugged on Doppo's sleeve, almost like a lost child.

"Do you have anything light and sturdy... That protects against magic?" She asked, a sheepish look on her face.

Evidently, she wasn't used to asking this kind of favor from others... But at the same time, she wanted to prove that she was capable of fighting, even without spells and the like, so perhaps this was a good way to help hone her basic combat skills in some way...​

Giorno caught Diego approaching in his peripheral vision, before focusing his eyes back on Kyoko and nodding. "Thank you, Ms. Kirigiri. I agree that both artifacts should be out of the enemies reach if they're in separate spots. I'll leave the rest of the logistics to you and Ollerus," he finished the exchange with a curt bow-and-smile, swiftly turning around and motioning Diego to follow him out of earshot from the rest of the gathered agents.

The mafioso faced the jockey, crossing his arms and letting out a relieved sigh. Much of Giorno's confidence and bravery felt as if it was derived from having that Arrow on his person at all times. To say nothing of it's immense power. . .it carries a significant history behind it's tip that reminded the boy of his ultimate purpose.

That which is inherited from the lost must be carried onward, after all.

"What do you need?" Giorno asked, his voice leagues more genuine than how he just spoke to Kyoko.

@Hood Rat

Diego glanced around once more to the people around him, particularly the ones that came from his alternative son's timeline. Regardless, the man just shrugged them off for now, following behind Giorno before they were out of earshot from those others.

Sensing the tension leave the boy's body, Diego brought a hand up upon Giorno's shoulder, his other palm presented.
"Just wanted to check up on you," he spoke firmly, the look of suspicion still on his face from being surrounded by so many unknowns. But from his palm, three of the raptors crawled out from his sleeve, all hopping over to the younger male and climbing his sleeves.

"Feel free to do whatever you will with them with your Stand, but keep these three on your person. Use them as scouts, to call me over, or to use the Virus for your own usage, if the need calls for it. Just remember what you learned with me, understand?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

dotpict_20180528_045816-png.3214

"Well, Mason seems to know a lot of people here. I don't really have anybody. I could use a friend, and we at least have something in common. My name is Macy. Might I have your name?"

While they were talking, Macy's eyes periodically darted away from Cordelia and towards the buffet. She reached a gloved hand out tentatively towards the platter of fruit, yet drew away instead of taking anything. Her body didn't need food to survive, yet it could still process it and convert it into a small amount of energy. However, she also felt that she shouldn't take food from a buffet meant for people.

@Minerva

Cordelia would be putting a cupcake on the tray at this point. "It's nice to meet you, Macy. I'm Cordelia." She said. She looked around for a chair, only to see Macy looking at food. "Oh, you can have some of mine. I don't think I'm going to eat it all."​

tumblr_o600cmrdo41qd79gyo8_400.gif

"That's... asking for a bit much, wouldn't you say?" Doppo replied to Schala, furrowing his brow lightly, "I'm afraid that our light armor is generally just that; lightweight. The upside is that, of course, it provides better freedom of mobility than anything heavier. This is all we could gather at this current point, I'm afraid."

@York @Armory

Rita Hanson and Phil Connors

" It's nice to meet you, Ben. Yeah, from what I'm understanding, it does seem everyone here has been involved in some incident. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone from my incident, but then again, many of them went safely home."

It feels like we should be preparing for a big fight, but I guess idle chitchat and introductions will have to do for now."

Rita hadn't even thought about getting herself a weapon. She did still have a few of her items, but she had left her cleaning device back on Isle Delfino. " I didn't even think about arming myself, that might be a good idea," she said, heading off to the armory.

Phil picked up as many guns as he could carry on his person that were specifically hand guns. He probably managed to grab five to six and decided to grab an ice pick if he could find any, before he headed back and decided to get to the buffet table. He cursed under his breath when he saw Mason. He tried to delicately and carefully avoid his gaze... and then he tripped and fell in front of him, his sleeve rolling up to show his lovely leftover from their incident if there was any doubt in Mason's mind.

@Ver @Armory

@Alex Azure @Buffet Table

Captain Falcon Prologue
The Flight of the Blue Falcon!

"100mph...200mph...300mph..."

"Greetings Captain Falcon, as your ship's artificial adviser, your concern is my concern as well. There will be many organizations present at this emergency meeting. While many will fight alongside you, know that you serve the interests of ODMA as a bounty hunter. Still, talk to Captain Kirigiri and Commander Makoto if possible. It is a good idea to "keep face", as organics say. Please -- I know you enjoy your reckless charades...but can you guarantee me that?"

"400mph...500mph...600mph..."

"Captain? Captain Falcon. Are...are you listening to music while driving?! You should know better, even in the astronomical plane, to pay attention to potential ob-"

"700mph...800mph...900mph...WARNING! WARNING! HULL INTEGRITY UNDERNEATH EXTREME COSMIC PRESSURE!"

"C-CAPTAIN! You need to stop!! This is not the Blue Falcon! You cannot afford such stupid bravado!"

"Don't worry about me, Adeline. I'll be home to you soon."

Somewhere in Knowhere, the floating fortress of hope and bravery against all of the multiverse horrors and enemies, what appeared to be a shooting star zipped through one of the many openings to the universal citadel. Somewhere in Knowhere, a hero, as many other heroes, had come to bring a change unfathomable to the infinite cosmos. Somewhere in Knowhere, a burning falcon flies...

---

74c57869aaa41d5b31f280a13b4256d10a3433ea_hq.gif

"HUAAH YES! Is it Captain or Commander Kirigiri? What do you prefer?"

Abruptly, in the middle of whatever conversations were present, an eccentric, muscled blue-clad F-Zero pilot could be seen entering into the main lobby where a debriefing was issue. Ironically, the pilot himself was late to such a meeting, having been caught with a run-in with Zardock Raiders along the way. With flames encircling around his gauntlet hands briefly, the Falcon himself posed briefly for a moment before shooting up a confident, cocky grin.

"Captain Falcon, bounty hunter for ODMA, the finest pilot you'll see in every and any universe! I'm ready for any challenge, right here, right now!" the captain declared with a salute, calming down a bit to dust off his navy jumpsuit. "And from what I understand, you are the leader of the Coalition, correct? Or, rather, one of them." the man spoke, his voice carrying a sense of energy and arrogance. An arrogance that, given his stature and first impressions, was certainly justified.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hida Tomonatsu @Central Lobby Chitchat @Anybody​

Billy cleared his throat. He hoped Markus and Simon didn't think they were being subtle.

"It's getting a bit crowded in here," he said, starting to feel a bit weird with all these people he didn't know. "Did you guys want to head out?"

@Space_Candy @Armory

Makoto broke out into a nervous laugh and held his hands up defensively. "It's not like that!" he said, almost instinctively. He pulled back a hand and rubbed his head.

Kmv7Kwy.png

"I'm not running this place...! Or, I mean to say, I'm not anymore. It's Kyoko's job now... though, I guess she's the same age as me, and we're both twenty now, so..." Makoto let out a sigh. "What I should say, is that I know people my age or even younger who are leading bigger groups and doing far more than I am. Truthfully, I've not been much help to the Coalition lately."

Makoto had a sudden rush of energy and balled his hands into fists. "But I'm sure even at your age that you're very capable! I'm hoping you do wonderful things for us, Severa."

@Josh @Yun Lee

kiri002.png

"Err... Commander will do just fine. But if you'd prefer, we could both refer to each other as Captain," Kyoko said, her more placid persona seeming to clash against (or complement, depending on how one looked at it) Falcon's personality. With a nod, she continued on.

"There are others that make up the administration panel of the Coalition, but you're right. For all intents, I've re-assumed the position of the leader after a... hiatus, let's say. But all that aside, is there anything I can help you with, Captain?"

@Krieg

"I suppose all we can do is wait and see what our future holds," Libra said to Doppo before turning his attention to Chise with a smile. "You would be surprised how often we're mistaken for relatives...and each other, on occasion." He admired the wand, chuckling lightly at the mention of Lindel's "help." "It's lovely to meet both of you, Chise and Ruth. Are you members of the Coalition?"

@Takumi

---

"Pshaw, are you kidding? I'm the best thing that ever happened to this place!" Severa put on an arrogant grin, how inappropriate this boasting was going completely over her head. "I've got my mother's genes, after all, and she's literally perfect. Seriously. I've tried finding flaws and there are NONE." There was a tinge of bitterness as she talked about her mother, but not much.

@Atomic Knight @Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back