Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ahaha, seems like he's been out of it all day," Luca said lightly to Sumia as she continued to keep herself attached to her so-called husband, before giving a brief wave to Lindel and playfully poking Libra's cheek slightly. "Something on your mind, dear? You don't seem yourself lately."

Aoko03.png

"Maybe it's a bit of both. I suppose you can't really tell with abilities like mine, eh?" Aoko said cheerfully, even if a little strained at the notion of being reminded how old she was, even if Jotaro, here and now, was even older than she was now. "So you just passing by?"

to-aru-ma4jutsu-no-index-964441.jpg

"..."

Touma had little to say to Leivinia initially, unsure of what to say. Should he console her? Vent his frustrations with her? Just bemoan his misfortune like he used to always do? That kind of face perfectly revealed his mood there. Lost, unable to know what to do. He felt helpless, and as just a mere human in the face of a Magic God, that was precisely what he was.

Helpless. Powerless.

When he eventually did speak, it was the next thing on his mind, seemingly unrelated to what the girl was saying, but... It was still relevant. "Hey, Leivinia... I wonder where Lessar and your sister are? Wherever they are, along with the rest of the Espers and magicians around, I wonder if they're happy just like everyone else here? Everyone who ever had to suffer, everyone who died for this path..."

"... But, you're right. What have we been doing all this time if it was going to end up like this either way? And what are we supposed to do now? Do we keep moving forward to fight Othinus, or just... let things remain as they are?"

Before Leivinia might have been able to promptly answer, it seemed that some of Severa's friends from her home had appeared, talking to her in a happy manner. Something about being asked to a dance. Touma initially opted to stay out of that conversation, but when the girl named Kjelle directed her gaze to him, he let out an uneasy smile, waving his hand briefly.

tkr04.png

"Aha, well, sh-she's not really my ty--" Touma began to say, before remembering the treatment he got from either Severa or Leivinia when he'd say something like that about either of them. To that end, he cleared his throat and started over.

"... Er, I mean, a-a dance, huh? Severa didn't tell me about anything like that, ahaha..."

@Crow @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Takumi

Chise blinked as all of these people suddenly approached, turning her head to the side to watch them interact curiously, there was a sudden movement and a brief bit of white from the corner of her eye. Turning her head just as-

She was flicked on the forehead.

"?!" She gasped in surprise, before bringing a hand up to rub there.

"That childish Thorn Mage really needs to help you work on your reflexes, eh Chise?" Came a rather amused tone, one that at Libra and Ben would be familiar with.

"Lindel!" She gasped, earning a tilt of the head from the Warden.

1c3fbfddc4f3d5c5a945bcc7cbe4807f1516033693_large.png

"Hmm? Why so surprised?~ I know I'm rather handsome Chise, but it shouldn't be that surprising." He spoke in amusement, before squinting and leaning foreward to get a good look at her, hands on his hips. "Tsk. You haven't been sleeping properly." He chided before shaking his head and standing straight. "You still haven't learned to properly control how much magic you release, yeah?" He tapped her on the forehead and she pouted a bit, before glancing down to Ruth. She hadn't seen him in some time, but knowing that Lindel was here...ot made her a little nervous about meeting anyone else from her world.

"Ah, that reminds me. Elias was looking for you, but it seems he already found you." He spoke, pointing to her shadow, where it appeared a few thorns were rising from it.

Oh no. She didn't want to see him right now.

lindel_5316.jpg

"Hm? Ah, Ben, Libra, good to see you." Lindel waved,before a mischievous smirk crossed his face towards the two-specifically the Yleasian Priest, as if Libra was suddenly a target. A target for teasing that is.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow
"I sure do! I haven't gotten to see Harper after Gotham, but that's okay, she's probably busy! I've been busy too, performing all over the Multiverse!" SeeU giggled. "You all have kids, that's so cool! Humans are so amazing!"

"Kids, eh? Them milk hormones are makin' kids parents in their teens! Oh, and speakin' of milk..."

Ben found the sunlight blocked from behind by a large shadow. Peering down at him was someone he was bound to remember.

latest

"Don't think I forgot 'bout that milkshake, Ben. And I'm chargin' you a cheeseburger as interest!"

"You really can't pass up any chance for free food, can you, Birdie." Another familiar face arrived on the scene, with an unfamiliar facial expression on her face: a smile.

latest

"It's good to see you again, Ben. And you as well, Giorno. How have you two been keeping?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Crow

---

Oh Gods, as if this couldn't get any worse... Libra smiled at the little knight, then at Lindel. "It's so nice to see you all again. It's been far too long, hasn't it?"

@Ver @Takumi @Crow
"Long enough that I haven't gotten the chance to remind you how adorable it is watching you and Luca interact with each other." The Mage snickered.

images

"Are these friends of yours, Noembelu? Your friend group seems to be growing quite a bit lately." Came an unfamiliar voice to all but one, Noembelu herself.

Peeking out from behind Noembelu, the woman in question smiled, wrapping her arms around one of Noembelu's happily.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Everyone

"Lindel!" Ben waves towards Lindel. "Man, everyone really is returning! Been meaning to look you up for some magic lessons."

He responds to SeeU, "ahaha, well, actually, I didn't exactly lay their eggs while I was a huma-"

A familiar voice popped by. Birdy! And as expected, Noembelu too!

pCnVmiZ.jpg

"I was just thinking of treating everyone to fast food! Hope that counts, Birdy! We've been great, Noembelu! Looks like you two have been great yourselves."

w9oWu1U.jpg

"Skreeee!" Buddy ran towards Noembelu and began to rub against her foot.

Someone among the little crowd near Mason strays away from her clique and nears Noembelu for a bit.

GCrFl7e.jpg

"E- excuse me, Noembelu..." she says, "have you seen Naegi's mother and father around?"

@Ver @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​

"Bye Marian!"

Marian had left.

"Oh right. That guy she mentioned should be alive in this world, leaving her not-single. Yeah, you heard her, we've got our lead. Let's walk through this path and see what Jiren's doing in his fine Gray World. Maybe Toppo's chilling with him, then that would cover three people found."

Touma asks a question - a question about Othinus' society.

VIHYF65.jpg

"I agree with Schala. If we want to find a reason to find this place fishy, we'll need some leads and evidence. To get that, we'll need to spend some more time here and meet more people. If we're intending to prove to her that this paradise won't work and won't withstand the test of time, we'll just have to... well... let it go through the test of time.

Let's have a full scope of this society before we file our complaints to the mayor, alright, Touma?"

The marketplace was filled with many foods.

"Perfect," Grandpa Max approaches one stall, "I was just running out of salamander eggs and farmgrown nautilus."

"NR... gone? NR-John? Energon? What's Energon?" Ben says as he nears a stand with cube-shaped objects and a stall sign above that says 'Cybertronian Delights'. "Looks pretty tasty."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Everybody
"Ugh, FINALLY we're away from any eavesdroppers." Severa let go of Touma's wrist, turning to face everyone else with her hands on her hips.

View attachment 3385

"Look. I know it's all great and stuff to see things like we wanna see, but there is NO way this is gonna last! I mean, don't you guys remember what Billy said? Those Great Spirits are being, like, tortured or whatever. Not very paradise-y, if you ask me! Plus, to be honest, I do NOT feel safe in a world like this if Othinus is all sick and weak. Even if this is all nice and fun, it's unstable...I think." Ugh, it was hard to remember everything Billy had said! Too many things kept happening!!

"ANYWAY, take it from someone who actually LIVED in Avalon? We need to find the Hotel. As fun as shopping sounds, that place was totally off-limits unless you were rich, since the guy who ran it was a total snob. So, if this place really IS a paradise, we should be able to get in with no problem, right?"

Of course, the REAL reason she wanted to see the Hotel was because she was never anywhere near rich enough to go inside before. Hmm...maybe Ben could give her some cute rich girl clothes or something!

As Severa gave her two cents, Libra quietly slipped away from the rest of the group. This was wrong. He knew it was wrong to do this, but...the temptation was far too great. He HAD to see this perfect world for himself. What was there for him, someone who devoted his existance to bettering the world, when there was nothing left to improve?

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Alex Azure @Everybody
View attachment 3386
"I think Othinus slipped up if money still exist. If buying stuff exists, then somebody is going to be greedy when selling. Even if the Hotel guy turns out to be somebody who rescues puppies and opens his place to the poor, of we find my family we should be able to stir up some trouble in paradise. If there's one thing Moretti's are good at finding, it's trouble. I'll go with you and see if we can find some at the Hotel."

@Yun Lee @Ver
Chise, much like Libra, slipped away to herself to see what 'home' there was for her now. She had a home, a form of happiness, to return to before.

Othinus destroyed it and shaped it how she saw fit now. Somethig Chise didn't really like like, no matter how 'perfect' or 'better' it was in the Magic God's eyes.

@Ver @Others
"I don't think Othinus would make it so easy for us. The answer won't be as simple as trying to find a flaw here, especially if she can just rectify it easily enough. Putting a band-aid on it, as it were, but even more effective," Touma says to Mason, running a hand through his spiky hair tiredly. He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this up, if seeing Marian alone was able to do this much to his mind. After everything, he wasn't sure if he could keep his chin up like Ben and the others.

"Either way, come on, let's keep going. I'm sure that if there's any need for it, we'll be able to easily find our way to wherever else from the Courtyard when we get there, whatever I'm guessing Othinus wants us to see there," Touma continued with a shaky breath.

He could only feel a sense of dread welling up in his stomach, as though he were knowingly walking into Hell itself as he pressed on.

As the group ventured toward the market, a bustling place with people looking through stands, a familiar young woman reached over and plopped a peach from one of the booths into a wicker basket, clinging onto her forearm.

As the lavender-haired woman took notice of the group, she brushed aside some stray hair with her free hand and looked toward everyone with a friendly smile, gleaming almost as vibrantly as the golden ring on her finger.

View attachment 3387

"Oh, good afternoon. What are you all doing here? Did Makoto send you all after me? I don't imagine I've taken up a lot of time here..." She said, curling a strand of her hair in her finger now. "You know how worried he can be sometimes, making a fuss over nothing," Kyoko Kirigiri went on, speaking with a fond tone. Even those who hardly knew her back then would have known that this was... different.

It was one thing to see Marian alive in this world again, chipper and active, just in a non-villainous way, but here Kyoko Kirigiri was, a serious woman who rarely even smiled or let herself be careless, happy as could be. And to that end, Touma couldn't bring himself to say anything to her at that moment.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody
"Kyoko..." It was so unusual, seeing her like this. After her misery in the first new world, to see her so happy...it was actually nice. "Oh no," Libra replied. "Our being here is pure coincidence."

"Yeah, what he said," Severa said curtly, arms crossed. It was obvious she was sulking. Courtyard, schmortyard. She wanted to see that hotel!

@Ver @Everyone​
Like before, Will elected to stay silent, eyes narrowed as she watched the former leader act like some giggly school girl. The Keeper did not know Kyoko very well, but she did know enough about her to see that this was out of character.

"Xing Jin, you seeing this?"

"Yes, Keeper. Kyoko is rather off putting. She isn't the same person we knew back then."

"So what, then? This is an illusion?"

" I'm not picking up any imbalances in the celestial plane right now. But that could be Othinus herself switching the wavelegnths. If this is an illusion, it's a pretty solid one."

"Well that's just great..."

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody
"Oh? A happy coincidence then," Kyoko said with a chipper tone, like nothing she ever would have taken back then. "I suppose it's just as well, Libra. Your wife has been waiting for you up ahead. You shouldn't keep a woman like her waiting for very long, you know," she spoke casually, dropping a bomb like it was nothing.

With that, she looked to everyone else. "And I assume you're all here by coincidence as well? Certainly a lively day indeed. I'm sure Makoto would be quite pleased to see you stopping by."

"I guess here, she and Naegi are a bit of a..."

"........................."

...wife?

"Uh..."

Wife?

"I, um..."

Wife?????????

Out of everything Othinus' paradise could offer...that was one he had never expected whatsoever. A wife? HIS wife? He was married??? This was too much to merely resppnd to, but Libra certainly tried his best.

"Uh...y-yes. I shouldn't keep...my wife..."

Wife??????????????????

"Makoto, huh?" So he was alive...well, duh, of course he was! If everyone else was, so was he. "You guys been well recently?" Gotta not look suspicious...small talk was a good way of that, right?

@Ver @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody
MYWrv46.jpg

"Definitely. Wonder if they have kids or something," Ben adds to Touma's words in a low voice.

"Good to see you, Com- Madam Kirigiri," Grandpa Max greets politely, "nice weather we're having, isn't it?"

@Ver @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody
Rita Hanson

Even in the second happiest place she had ever been ( Rita had been to Disney when she was a girl), she couldn't help but feel that it wasn't as perfect as it could be. Even if everyone was happy, it felt off-putting to her. Almost like a warped mirror. She wondered if Phil was happy here or if he remembered her. It was kind of funny that working with Phil Connors had taught her that he was a nice person under the asshole, beneath the mentally ill man.

Unbeknowest to even Phil probably, she had dated him back when he was in college. The allure of dating a 23 year old college captain of the swim team when she was eighteen had been too much for her high school mind to not do. He had been so nice back then, so much less damaged then he was now. She often wondered if she had a roll in making him who he was after she broke him after he closed himself after disappearing on her for over a month. Had she made him unhappy or was it something that she didn't know? Maybe the answers would come to her, but it wasn't here.

"
Have you seen a man in a suit, dark brown hair ( could be described as black) and hazel eyes?" She asked Kyoko. She didn't want to say his name.

@Ver @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @York @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody
kiri036.png

"Mhm. As it ever is. He still dotes a bit much sometimes, but I suppose I shouldn't complain about something like that. And yes, the weather is quite lovely," Kyoko said with a smile -- of genuine happiness, one looked almost unnatural for the woman who almost never smiled -- as she looked to Severa and Max with a nod.

When Rita spoke, she nodded again. "Are you talking about Phil?" She asked, immediately spelling it out, as she tilted her head briefly. "Yes, I think I saw him just in the courtyard up ahead," Kyoko went on, gesturing toward the direction of the courtyard.

"Othinus must really want us to go there... So I guess we have no choice but to oblige," Touma murmured tiredly, the very sight of Kyoko like this -- happy -- distressing him. And just the fact that that distressed him only made it worse...

"Is there something wrong... Kamijou, was it?"

"No, no. I-It's nothing," he said, before giving her a nod. "It's good to see you... as ever. I guess if we're expected up ahead, we should go on again. R-Right, guys?" Touma stammered uneasily, and with that, began to walk forward, giving Kyoko a passing wave as he did so.

"Ha! I'm not holding my breath," Severa replied. "I bet there's something awful that's waiting for us when we least expect it. May as well go to that stupid courtyard and see for ourselves..."

"...I have a wife...?"

Rita Hanson

Well, that answered her question more than she had expected. " Thanks, I'm going to head there," she said, looking over at her and taking a deep breath and reminding her that even if this was a perfect world, they were still going to have to stop Othinus.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @York @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody
"I wouldn't... think so..." Touma sighed to Severa as he continued leading everyone toward the courtyard, voicing his continued doubts. By the time they finally reached their destination, the courtyard was... exactly as it was promised to be. And perhaps that was what ultimately surprised Touma in the end.

Like an active park on a sunny day, it was lithe with active, happy people, either chatting cheerfully while huddled at a table, or taking a nice stroll through Avalon. It was the perfect, halcyon image that represented what Othinus had created; a world free from strife, war, and suffering. A multiverse that prospered as everyone had come to understand one another.

A multiverse where everyone was saved.

Among the people in the courtyard, there was at least one person that every single person in the group would have recognized. Maybe it was Wanda enjoying a cup of tea with Doppo under a parasol at a table, or maybe it was Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right engaging in what looked like a rather invested conversation. Or maybe it was Josuke and Rohan, playing what seemed to be some sort of heated game involving cards and dice. Maybe it was Jiren. Maybe it was Phil.

Or maybe it was someone that only you personally recognized, waiting for you, right there.

Like so.

"You won't for long if you're gonna keep a lady waiting for much longer, dear," a feminine voice answered Libra's question to himself. One that the long-haired man found familiar... and Ben, to a less intimate degree, perhaps.

To the group's side, a woman unfamiliar to everyone else gave a soft, lightly exasperated smile.

573c73f18e688f3ca37f42999e6d61e0--berserk-manga-blood.jpg

"You really do lose track of time easily, don't you?" The woman said, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she walked over and wrapped her arms around Libra's.

From there, before Touma could even question who the unfamiliar woman was, another unfamiliar voice called out from the other side. A vibrantly red-haired woman whom only Jotaro recognized... and Ben, again.

"Oi! Long time no see, boys!" The woman exclaimed.

aoko1.png

"Well, it looks like you've grown up, Ben. And you..." the red-headed woman began, pointing her finger toward Jotaro with a smirk on her face, "... have certainly gotten older. Are those wrinkles I see? How long has it been, hmm? At least ten years on your side?"

To that end, the woman quickly turned toward Jolyne and Ermes, happily clasping her hands together. "Oh, and who might you be? Mr. Kujo's darling daughter? And... err... your girlfriend?"

As the group was assaulted at every side by the sights of acquaintances, some of which opted to even directly approach them, Touma could only let out a distressed breath, stepping back until he was right next to Leivinia, the only fellow "survivor" from his original world, leaning in to her ear and murmuring. "I don't like where this is going... you know?"

Everyone was here.

Anyone you could ever want.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody
Jotaro felt the grip on his hand tightening as this mysterious red haired woman came and spoke so informally to her father. If Jotaro looked down he'd see a look on Jolyne's face that conveyed who the fuck is this woman?

Seeing as Jolyne was occupied Ermes decided to respond to Aoko. "Uh, no! We're uh, just good friends that's all!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody
kmCbvRa.png

"Haven't seen you since Gotham. It's been seven years, Ms Aozaki! You haven't aged a bit. What's your secret?"

"Verdona!" Grandpa Max approaches a dark purple energy being of sorts., greeting her with an embrace. "Good to see you."

"Same here, Maxwell. I hear young Benjamin has acquired the spark? Interesting, interesting... Also, Kevin & Gwendolyn are back there, having some alone time, likely next to the one who resembles a grey alien."

"Great to see you, Grandma," Ben says to this 'Verdona' energy being.

"Ah, my old junior squad, and Pierce! You're alive!" Grandpa Max's attention turns to a small group of aliens and a human.

"Ah, good things, good times, eh guys? Now to-"

Before Ben could walk forward, 11 small, identical little creatures swarmed towards him and cuddled him. Some might find that they have a resemblance to his 'Big Chill' form, as such, they will be called 'Little Chills'.

T5wL5qS.png

"Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama!"

"Easy there! Easy there!" Ben laughs as the beasts cuddle him. "I definitely didn't forget about you eleven... And the fact that universal translators now work on you must mean that you guys are growing up pretty fast!"

@Ver @York @Minerva @etcetcetc

ydOZXpK.png

A few figures approach Mason & Macy. The essence of the fourth wall veiled the very presence of two of them in silhouette.

"Hey! Mason!" a shorter man, sounding and arguably looking like a high school girl, about 150 centimetres, greets.

Accompanying him were three particular girls.

"So, where is she, Kido-kun?" the one with the eyepatch asks. "You better not be leading us into another dead end, or I'll claw you!"

"Kido-kun..." the one that Mason would recognise as Morikubo Nono. "is Naegi's mama and papa really around here?"

"Could've sworn they were here somewhere, Nono. Let's see..."

"Fuhihi..." the shaggy-looking, grey haired one giggles, "don't worry, Ginono..."

"My my~ How lively, how sweet... a gathering like this..." a tall adult woman, noticeably pregnant, accompanies the silhouette man and the girls. She too, was veiled in silhouette. Mason would recognise her as Producer Madoka. However, Mason might recognise that her usual exterior was cold as ice.

Behind her, a young lady peered from behind, seeming a bit shy around crowds.

"Come on, come on, Arisu~ Say hi to everyone~"

"N... no..." this supposed 'Arisu' says, veiling herself from the crowd behind the pregnant woman's back.

@Alex Azure @etcetcetc​
Eventually, Dlanor spotted her, or more so that she was spotted by her. No doubt, the blue-haired detective caught wind of her almost immediately, leaving Dlanor in a state of frozen shock.

❝ Perfect timing, Dlanor! I was wondering where you were! ❞ Erika called out to the shorter girl, grabbing a hold of her wrist which more or so threw Dlanor in for a loop. The fact that they made physical contact, it was nearing the point that Dlanor would usually lose her cool. Not exactly catching drift of Dlanor's inner turmoil, the detective blinked upon taking in her outfit. ❝ Geez Dlanor, even after the Metaworld Witches decided to chill it with the Games, you're still wearing that uniform? C'mon, I need to get you something nice. I mean, you are invited to little Morgan's 1st birthday party after all. ❞

Her throat went dry at that revelation. That's right, Dlanor remembered that Erika and Robin's daughter, Morgan, became a Witch in the original Multiverse after time-traveling into the Witch's Game incident. So here... Erika was sharing a normal domestic life with her husband Robin and her daughter Morgan.

❝ Oh, I didn't see you there, Willard. Er, I thought you were helping Lion pick out food to cater for Morgan's birthday party. ❞ Erika turned her attention to Willard, who had been stone-faced this entire time in this peaceful Avalon.

❝ Went to fetch over Dlanor here. I know her best anyways. ❞ Willard nonchalantly spoke, giving a bit of room for Dlanor to breathe in this situation. Though, he felt his heart stop the moment he heard that name. Lion Ushiromiya. That person was only to exist in the Miracle timeline of the Rokkenjima Incident... but with how everything appeared to be, it was only appropriate in this new setting for him to be here.

❝ Well, you better go and help out your boyfriend. He's probably lugging all the food by himself over down the block. ❞ Erika sighed, leaving another bombshell of an info reveal for Willard. Him and Lion? Dammit, he didn't need to know that at all, especially in this reality. Though, he took a deep breath, he needed to endure this and play along until something broke. He knew that even Lion's existence as a Miracle was to be shattered... it pained him to know that the boy was even here to begin with. With a silent nod, Willard went in the direction that Erika pointed him over to, in order to run into Lion.

❝ And there he goes. I can never understand him sometimes. ❞ The detective shrugged, but brought her mood up as she turned her attention to Dlanor and everyone else present. ❝ Say... Dlanor, did you tell everybody else about the birthday party too? I don't mind if we got a lot of people coming over. It makes the birthday party for my cute Morgan even more memorable. ❞

Dlanor found herself unable to work up a response to the detective's question. It was that shocking to her. Maybe someone could jump in and answer for her, considering that she wasn't in the best mental state to verbally approach this.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @York @Ver @Takumi
@Everybody
"...Luca..."

He should have known it'd be her. He should have known, and yet...it stunned him. Married? The two of them...he had never expected to even SEE her again, and yet, here she was. But...she wasn't really his wife, was she? He never recalled courting her, or proposing, or anything!

But...if he were to admit that...it would hurt her, wouldn't it? And...oh Gods, he really didn't want to do that. So, instead, he smiled at her. "Er...yes. Do forgive me, catching up with friends does distract me..."

"Hee hee! Oh Libra, don't be silly! You're so in love, you've been as clumsy as I am!"

The familiar voice startled Libra, and he stared at the girl before him.

View attachment 3388

"Sumia!"

"How are you? Oh, Cordelia, you look lovely...though a bit stressed. You aren't overworking yourself again, are you?" Sumia noticed Ben and waved to him. "Hello, Ben! I see you're still proving that flower fortune wrong!"

@Ver @Crow @Minerva

---

"Hmph!" Severa plopped down on a bench, arms crossed. The only thing she really wanted was her mother. And now, since she had that...there wasn't much for her! Well, maybe knowing who her dad was would be cool...but ugh! She was gonna sulk for a minute, then go to the hotel. Not like anyone would even notice, all these people here...

---

"Surprise!!!"

A chipper voice piped up from behind Jotaro, and someone hugged him from behind a second later, giggling like a child. It was rather easy to figure out who it was.

"Hi, Mister Jotaro! Wow, you look just like you did when Miss Blue gave you some years! Do you remember that, Miss Blue? That was fun!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver
KIcNzN8.png

"You bet I am, Sumia!" Ben stands up, still smothered by tiny alien moths, most notably one on his head. "Changing fate and destiny is one of my many tasks. Well, kinda... I guess... hero work encompasses a lot, that included. Also, it's great to see you again after all this time."

In a flash of red from Ben's inner jacket, a beast pops up to join in with the madhouse party.

vdwpgbq.gif

"Skree-ee-ee!"

Meanwhile, one of the little moth-like beings that just called Ben 'Mama' a while ago flaps its little wings, flying towards Severa being alone on a bench.

v8X5ZUo.png

"Hmr?"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Minerva @Ver

Meanwhile, two rather large robots that were more than twice of anyone's height and what seemed to be a young, petite girl(?) walked past everyone, entering the market.

F5e9ivl.png

"With our collective minds and intellect, soon, I will be Mayor of Avalon!"

"It is illogical to say such things without having to set your campaign up first, Starscream. I am certain that we require more members."

"Why not the three of us go grab a bite at Rattrap's while we discuss our political plans?"

"Is Cybertronian food even edible to you, Ernesti Echevalier?"

Behind Schala, a voice sounded.

"Boo."

It was-

480px-Cagliostro_%28Dark%29_A.png

"Teehee~ Did I scare you~? I haven't seen you since that incident."

@York

As he walked the streets of Avalon, Jiren felts the seas of his heart grow calm, its waves slowing until it could flow peacefully. He felt himself get lost in the sights and the sounds, his find drifting off into the colour. For some reason, he felt as if he had forgotten something... something important...

Well... It can't be too important if I have forgotten what it is

Rolling his cape across his shoulders, Jiren waded through the sea of Avalonians, feeling the beating of hundreds of joyful hearts batter against his feeling energies. For the first time in what he believed to be the history of the multiverse, he heard spirits singing songs of happiness. Everone seemed to have something in their hearts worth valuing- worth protecting- yet they lacked the drive to lust over it. In the face of so many joyous reunions, the entire multiverse seemed united in a chorus of appreciation. Conflict seemed like a distant memory.

On the topic thereof, he couldn't place his finger on what he had forgotten...

Of course! There was someone he needed to meet...

But what was her name? Sara? Charal? Her name seemed to slip from his tongue as soon as he uttered it. And there was someone else too, but his name seemed even harder to grasp. It seemed to shift and change whenever his mind reached for it. One moment it began with a P and C, and the next it began with a B. On a world the size of Avalon, what hope did he have of tracking down such souls if he couldn't so much as remember their titles, let along their faces? Yet deep his soul, something new and uneasy, urged him to try.

Teacher? Jiren reached out with his mind My Old Master... I am having trouble with my thoughts again... lend me your clarity, Great Patriarch...

Jiren, my boy The voice called in response Focus your spirits. Remember all I thought you... Balance yourself, and all will come to you

"Thank you, Old Muten... I will return to you all soon enough. As promised... I will conclude my training then... but for now, I must conclude my mission... I must find the source of my dreams"

"Fear not" Teacher's voice seemed to echo forth much more clearly, his words sharp and focused. Though the two were planets apart, the connection between the master and his student bound them together no matter how many worlds stood between them "I trust your judgement, and I know that you will find the answers you need on that world of lights. Give my love to your boy and your partner"

"I shall" A natural laugh escaped his lips "I will give them my regards as soon as I return to them. They should be returning from the market now... My family" His chest grew lighter "I won't let my tribe drift too far away from me. Belmond only knows what I would do would do without them..."

"Now now, my son. You'll only scare you son speaking like that... you and I both know that Belmond is nothing more than a fairy tale to scare naughty children... Noone is that powerful!"

"Certainly not the likes of us, anyway"

After a shared chuckle, the two minds drifted apart again.

"Now... onto my mission... To find that Scha-ra, Pacool and that Marian... and to find the source of those incredible dreams"
"Eeh? Seven years later and you still can't tell that you shouldn't ask a lady stuff like that!" The woman whom Jotaro recognized as Aoko Aozaki wagged a finger at Ben while the other was poised at her hip. Still, she let out a soft laugh as Ermes clarified the nature of her relationship with Jolyne, the red-headed woman shrugging her shoulders slightly. "I see, I see. Either way, you really do look like your father! Seems just like yesterday I met him while he was still in high school, and now look at him, huh?" She said to Jolyne.

As a certain chipper girl came to appear before Jotaro as well, another acquaintance, Aoko gave a wave. "It was, wasn't it, SeeU? Amazing how time flies across the multiverse. He's already got a kid!"

"Hmm. Well, in my infinite wisdom, I suppose I'll forgive you this time," the woman named Luca said playfully to Libra meanwhile, still clinging on to him, "I'd be a fool to let you go, after all! Besides, I'm sure Sumia can use her fortunes to decide that we're meant to stay together, hmm?"

Meanwhile, Touma, with a heavy sigh, sat down on the bench next to Severa, visibly troubled as he ever was as he clasped his hands together in deep thought.

10_zps3ca62c50.png

"... This... really is real, isn't it? There'd be no point in making it an illusion if Othinus had the power to make this the new reality, but... It's still hard to accept," the boy said in a depressed manner, "I guess it'll just be a matter of time before I see people from back home myself, but... What about you then?"

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @York @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Others?

It felt so... Surreal.

Kyoko... Aoko... The others... Like a dream... A dream she didn't want to wake up from.

She so badly wanted to be part of it forever, but yet... ... Deep down, some part of her realized that was impossible.

It was only when she was startled by someone familiar to her... Recognizing the dragon first... As she let out a little shout, before she calmed down, remembering Cagliostro, from what seemed like an eternity ago.

"Oh! Yes... I've been... Busy practicing my magic... Protecting the multiverse and...-" But Schala abruptly cut herself off as her gaze suddenly fell upon a familiar face... Someone who she had been looking for desperately until now.

"... Jiren! You're... You're here!" She shouted, waving towards him.

His presense seemed to lift her spirits, and made her momentarily forget that nagging pang at the bottom of her chest.

In the meantime, Erika might notice out of the corner of her eye that someone was approaching from the distance... Small, dressed in brown... And with a pair of cat ears and a tail. It looked like she was holding something in her arms.​

"Lindel!" Ben waves towards Lindel. "Man, everyone really is returning! Been meaning to look you up for some magic lessons."

He responds to SeeU, "ahaha, well, actually, I didn't exactly lay their eggs while I was a huma-"

A familiar voice popped by. Birdy! And as expected, Noembelu too!

pCnVmiZ.jpg

"I was just thinking of treating everyone to fast food! Hope that counts, Birdy! We've been great, Noembelu! Looks like you two have been great yourselves."

w9oWu1U.jpg

"Skreeee!" Buddy ran towards Noembelu and began to rub against her foot.

Someone among the little crowd near Mason strays away from her clique and nears Noembelu for a bit.

GCrFl7e.jpg

"E- excuse me, Noembelu..." she says, "have you seen Naegi's mother and father around?"

@Ver @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​

Luca would receive a wave from Lindel, before he looked to Ben with a smirk.

"That so? Well then, my new apprentice, we can start those whenever you have time, because you seem rather busy at the moment." He chuckled.

Chise blinked in confusion before turning to look at Ben. "You know Lindel too?" She asked. If Lindel had went through something like this, then he never told her about it.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow

Severa scowled, though it was unclear whether it was from the girls suggesting Touma was someone she was interested in, from Touma saying she wasn't his type, or from overall irritation at this situation. "Well, I can't exactly tell people things unless we're ALONE, can I?"

Kjelle smirked. "Oh, right. C'mon, Noire, let's give them some privacy. Bye Touma! Bye Leivinia!" And with that, they were gone.

Severa rubbed her temples. "UGH. I do NOT know how anyone can enjoy living like this. Everything is so nice and...pleasant. It's GROSS! I mean, I guess it's nice that everything is peaceful now, but...is this even possible to maintain forever?"

@Ver @Kaykay

---

Oh dear...he was starting to look awfully suspect, wasn't he? Just play along, Libra...you're a married man here. Act like it.

"Do forgive me...darling." Libra turned red as the pet name left hus mouth. Embarrassment aside, he did smile at his wife (Gods, he was so unused to that...) "I think you so much that I can't focus on much else."

To Chise, Sumia giggled and nodded. "Oh yes, we all met back in Luca's homeworld! Me and Libra and Lindel and Ben...oh! That reminds me, I should send Miki her birthday gift soon..."

"I've been...honestly, I've been so much better now," Noembelu replied, smiling at Ben. "I think the therapy has been helping me be at peace, you know? I'm also able to talk more than before." She stepped to the side as Amir arrived. "Ben, you remember Amir, right?"

Before Noembelu could respond, someone else piped up.

latest

"Nono! I think I saw your mom down that street over there!" Edmond Honda smiled jovially at the group, pointing down towards where Kyoko had been. "How's everyone doing, huh? Lovely day, if I do say so myself! Gahahaha!!"

@Ver @Takumi @Crow

Schala Zeal
@Crow @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Others?

It felt so... Surreal.

Kyoko... Aoko... The others... Like a dream... A dream she didn't want to wake up from.

She so badly wanted to be part of it forever, but yet... ... Deep down, some part of her realized that was impossible.

It was only when she was startled by someone familiar to her... Recognizing the dragon first... As she let out a little shout, before she calmed down, remembering Cagliostro, from what seemed like an eternity ago.

"Oh! Yes... I've been... Busy practicing my magic... Protecting the multiverse and...-" But Schala abruptly cut herself off as her gaze suddenly fell upon a familiar face... Someone who she had been looking for desperately until now.

"... Jiren! You're... You're here!" She shouted, waving towards him.

His presense seemed to lift her spirits, and made her momentarily forget that nagging pang at the bottom of her chest.

In the meantime, Erika might notice out of the corner of her eye that someone was approaching from the distance... Small, dressed in brown... And with a pair of cat ears and a tail. It looked like she was holding something in her arms.​
Luca would receive a wave from Lindel, before he looked to Ben with a smirk.

"That so? Well then, my new apprentice, we can start those whenever you have time, because you seem rather busy at the moment." He chuckled.

Chise blinked in confusion before turning to look at Ben. "You know Lindel too?" She asked. If Lindel had went through something like this, then he never told her about it.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow
Severa scowled, though it was unclear whether it was from the girls suggesting Touma was someone she was interested in, from Touma saying she wasn't his type, or from overall irritation at this situation. "Well, I can't exactly tell people things unless we're ALONE, can I?"

Kjelle smirked. "Oh, right. C'mon, Noire, let's give them some privacy. Bye Touma! Bye Leivinia!" And with that, they were gone.

Severa rubbed her temples. "UGH. I do NOT know how anyone can enjoy living like this. Everything is so nice and...pleasant. It's GROSS! I mean, I guess it's nice that everything is peaceful now, but...is this even possible to maintain forever?"

@Ver @Kaykay

---

Oh dear...he was starting to look awfully suspect, wasn't he? Just play along, Libra...you're a married man here. Act like it.

"Do forgive me...darling." Libra turned red as the pet name left hus mouth. Embarrassment aside, he did smile at his wife (Gods, he was so unused to that...) "I think you so much that I can't focus on much else."

To Chise, Sumia giggled and nodded. "Oh yes, we all met back in Luca's homeworld! Me and Libra and Lindel and Ben...oh! That reminds me, I should send Miki her birthday gift soon..."

"I've been...honestly, I've been so much better now," Noembelu replied, smiling at Ben. "I think the therapy has been helping me be at peace, you know? I'm also able to talk more than before." She stepped to the side as Amir arrived. "Ben, you remember Amir, right?"

Before Noembelu could respond, someone else piped up.

latest

"Nono! I think I saw your mom down that street over there!" Edmond Honda smiled jovially at the group, pointing down towards where Kyoko had been. "How's everyone doing, huh? Lovely day, if I do say so myself! Gahahaha!!"

@Ver @Takumi @Crow

"I myself have been studying the concept. Haven't stepped out of my universe too much since then, though, maybe once or twice," the girl, recognised by Schala as Cagliostro, responds, "I'm more of an indoors type of girl, you know that~ teehee~. My new pupil, less so. Maybe she'll start worldhopping in her Master's footsteps."

Cagliostro notices Schala's attention turned to someone else and pouts.

Ben turns to Chise.

MYWrv46.jpg

"Two words - Vampire Hunters. You didn't tell anyone, Lindel?"

In response to Noembelu's question, he responds, "let's see... Gotham hijinks, our first time together... spooky dark fantasy zone... the Neo Cell games... don't remember an Amir in any of them. That means it's our first time officially meeting."

HkwgBHm.jpg

"But Naegi does..." Nono adds, "Naegi remembers Amir."

Nono smiles as the jovial Sumo E. Honda rolls in.

"H- Honda-san! You almost scared Naegi. Thank you Honda-san... Naegi is doing good today, having a spent a good hour or two with her friends to find her parents," Nono points towords a group near Mason. "Time with friends is always good."

Nono has one of the 'Little Chills' surrounding Ben perch on a finger like a bird.

"What are these called?"

Just then, Ben hears Schala exclaim towards something - or rather, someone.

"... Jiren! You're... You're here!"

"... excuse me for a moment, everyone," Ben adds, "I'll be back in a very short while."

Ben runs towards Schala's position to have a better sight of Jiren. Did she really see him? Was Jiren really there? A gray alien couldn't be hard to miss in the slightest...

"Who's this guy, your boyfriend?" Cagliostro asks as Ben barges into the fray near her & Schala. "He reeks of moon people - and he's a moth magnet apparently - moths out of this world."

Ben was too busy looming his eyes for Jiren's presence to even hear what Cagliostro had said. One of the Little Chills smacks itself onto Cagliostro's face like a facehugger.

"Hrm..."

"Foolish offworlder, you think I can't just make a new body after you overtake this one? I am honoured that you recognise my power to choose me as a host, but you are biting off more than you can chew! Feel the might of Cagliostro! Ahahaha!"

Despite such dialogue, Cagliostro was trying to pull the persistent little fella away from her own face.

"... you're feeling it, you're feeling it."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Alex Azure @York @Sark @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
ydOZXpK.png

A few figures approach Mason & Macy. The essence of the fourth wall veiled the very presence of two of them in silhouette.

"Hey! Mason!" a shorter man, sounding and arguably looking like a high school girl, about 150 centimetres, greets.

Accompanying him were three particular girls.

"So, where is she, Kido-kun?" the one with the eyepatch asks. "You better not be leading us into another dead end, or I'll claw you!"

"Kido-kun..." the one that Mason would recognise as Morikubo Nono. "is Naegi's mama and papa really around here?"

"Could've sworn they were here somewhere, Nono. Let's see..."

"Fuhihi..." the shaggy-looking, grey haired one giggles, "don't worry, Ginono..."

"My my~ How lively, how sweet... a gathering like this..." a tall adult woman, noticeably pregnant, accompanies the silhouette man and the girls. She too, was veiled in silhouette. Mason would recognise her as Producer Madoka. However, Mason might recognise that her usual exterior was cold as ice, and the way she was acting was actually pretty inaccurate.

Behind her, a young lady peered from behind, seeming a bit shy around crowds.

"Come on, come on, Arisu~ Say hi to everyone~"

"N... no..." this supposed 'Arisu' says, veiling herself from the crowd behind the pregnant woman's back.

@Alex Azure @etcetcetc

View attachment 3389
"Nono! Madoka! Kido! I suppose these are some more of your precious little idols? I hope business has been doing well. Who exactly are you looking for?"

"I can help! I'm pretty good at finding people! I found a couple people just now!" Macy replied, suddenly popping out from behind Mason.

Mason jumped, letting out a yelp in surprise. "Geez, Macy. I didn't see you come in with the rest of us. Make a noise or something next time."

"Well, you certainly made a noise. So, these are your Producer friends. I gotta say, I'm definitely a fan of their idols's music!"

Another feminine voice popped in behind Mason. "Macy liking J-Pop I understand. I didn't peg you as a fan of little idols though, Mason. Maybe I should pick up a couple CDs for you next Christmas?" After the inevitable jump from another surprising voice, Mason froze in place. His ears recognized the voice, but his eyes refused to look back and reaffirm his ears. Slender, tan arms wrapped around his shoulders and chest from behind, pulling him into a tight, affectionate squeeze. He felt a chin rest on top of his head. Blonde curls cascaded down the sides of his head. A couple curls fell in front of his face. The figure broke the hug and drew the rogue hairs aside, out of the was of Mason's emerald eyes and her own azure pair.

View attachment 3390
"No... It can't be..." Mason stuttered.

Her voice replied, "Can't be what?"

"Caroline?"

"If I can't be Caroline, then who am I supposed to be?" She laughed and spun Mason around to plant a kiss on his forehead. "You're precious as always, Mace. So, are you going to introduce me?"

View attachment 3391
"Of course," Mason said, turning back to the Producers, "These are Kido and Madoka, siblings and producers. Producers, I think you might have met my sister Macy, and this here is my... My girlfriend, Carrie."

@Crow @Anyone​

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

" Nope, can't see what you mean. I couldn't be happier," he replied in a chipper tone. It was amazing that Phil could go from 0 to 100 in less than seven seconds, but being a weatherman, you learned how to be a people pleaser first. It was something you were taught. Be nice to everyone and be happy. So faking it was one of the easiest things he did. Of course, that was the moment that the cutest five year old decided to teleport himself onto Phil's leg. " Oh, how good it is to see you," he said.

Lucifer Morningstar had finally caught up. " Sorry about that Phil. James is still learning to control his powers and always leech on the nearest person that he trusts. Speaking of which, we got a play day with PJ later tonight right?" He asked. Phil froze, not knowing the answer and he quickly finally noticed the younger child who reminded him of both himself and Rita in the courtyard picking flowers and walking over to Lucifer's other child, Ashley who accepted. Of course, his son was like him in some way. To exist to just disappear, it stung again more then he cared to admit.

"
Asher Falcon..." Asher muttered under his breath, correcting his father. It seemed that he remembered.

" Yeah, we do," he said.

Watching from a cold distance having made a rift after Asher had teleported here, Rift glared at Mason. God, he hated perfect world and before he could get into a talk with a happy-happy version, he made a small rift and left just as quickly.

Rita looked over at the small child and wondered why Phil was so sad to see to exist. After they beat Othinus, they were going to need to have a serious heart to heart.

@Crow @Anyone

View attachment 3389
"Nono! Madoka! Kido! I suppose these are some more of your precious little idols? I hope business has been doing well. Who exactly are you looking for?"

"I can help! I'm pretty good at finding people! I found a couple people just now!" Macy replied, suddenly popping out from behind Mason.

Mason jumped, letting out a yelp in surprise. "Geez, Macy. I didn't see you come in with the rest of us. Make a noise or something next time."

"Well, you certainly made a noise. So, these are your Producer friends. I gotta say, I'm definitely a fan of their idols's music!"

Another feminine voice popped in behind Mason. "Macy liking J-Pop I understand. I didn't peg you as a fan of little idols though, Mason. Maybe I should pick up a couple CDs for you next Christmas?" After the inevitable jump from another surprising voice, Mason froze in place. His ears recognized the voice, but his eyes refused to look back and reaffirm his ears. Slender, tan arms wrapped around his shoulders and chest from behind, pulling him into a tight, affectionate squeeze. He felt a chin rest on top of his head. Blonde curls cascaded down the sides of his head. A couple curls fell in front of his face. The figure broke the hug and drew the rogue hairs aside, out of the was of Mason's emerald eyes and her own azure pair.

View attachment 3390
"No... It can't be..." Mason stuttered.

Her voice replied, "Can't be what?"

"Caroline?"

"If I can't be Caroline, then who am I supposed to be?" She laughed and spun Mason around to plant a kiss on his forehead. "You're precious as always, Mace. So, are you going to introduce me?"

View attachment 3391
"Of course," Mason said, turning back to the Producers, "These are Kido and Madoka, siblings and producers. Producers, I think you might have met my sister Macy, and this here is my... My girlfriend, Carrie."

@Crow @Anyone​

"Good to meet you, Caroline! You had a girlfriend, Mason? Not even I could've guessed that!" Producer Kido laughs. "My sister's already on the way to having her third child with Zen! That leaves me the only single on of us two siblings.

Aaanyways, here's Mirei, you already met Nono, and here's Shouko, the latter having very little screentime. Girls, meet Mason... and everyone."

"Yo!"
"Yo."

"Speaking of my children," Producer Madoka smiles, "I want you all to meet my daughter, Arisu."

Mason might find that name familiar in one of his conversations with the Producers.

"This one over here, the one right next to me in this group picture, that is Tachibana Arisu. She prefers to be called Tachibana, never call her Arisu unless you're real close to her. She'll snap if you call her that on your first meeting. Fortunately I'm good with children, or her iron heart would have demolished me on our first meeting."

Arisu continues to peek behind her supposed mother.

"My sister's considering producing her, since she's having an interest in a music career in the future. She thinks it's a bit awkward, however," Kido adds, "I find it a bit odd, considering that she's already producing her other daughter Momoka."

"That's different, little brother~ Geez, you're embarassing me..."

"Mason," Nono said, "Naegi would probably invite you to meet Noembelu over here again, but you seem to be occupied with other friends."

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee
Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

" Nope, can't see what you mean. I couldn't be happier," he replied in a chipper tone. It was amazing that Phil could go from 0 to 100 in less than seven seconds, but being a weatherman, you learned how to be a people pleaser first. It was something you were taught. Be nice to everyone and be happy. So faking it was one of the easiest things he did. Of course, that was the moment that the cutest five year old decided to teleport himself onto Phil's leg. " Oh, how good it is to see you," he said.

Lucifer Morningstar had finally caught up. " Sorry about that Phil. James is still learning to control his powers and always leech on the nearest person that he trusts. Speaking of which, we got a play day with PJ later tonight right?" He asked. Phil froze, not knowing the answer and he quickly finally noticed the younger child who reminded him of both himself and Rita in the courtyard picking flowers and walking over to Lucifer's other child, Ashley who accepted. Of course, his son was like him in some way. To exist to just disappear, it stung again more then he cared to admit.

"
Asher Falcon..." Asher muttered under his breath, correcting his father. It seemed that he remembered.

" Yeah, we do," he said.

Watching from a cold distance having made a rift after Asher had teleported here, Rift glared at Mason. God, he hated perfect world and before he could get into a talk with a happy-happy version, he made a small rift and left just as quickly.

Rita looked over at the small child and wondered why Phil was so sad to see to exist. After they beat Othinus, they were going to need to have a serious heart to heart.

@Crow @Anyone

"I knew he wasn't that bad a guy," Grandpa Max laughs as PJ neared Phil, hugging his leg. Max then proceeded to pat PJ on the head. "So, how did you meet Phil?"

@Lucky

Last edited:
to-aru-majuts4u-no-index-964354.jpg

"In a normal world... No, I guess times like this don't last forever. But with Othinus in charge... Who knows?" Touma sighed in a lightly dejected notion to Severa, resting his chin on his hand as he leaned forward. "It's been a while since I've been able to just... sit down and think about nothing. The past half year for me's just been unbelievably crazy. And now that there's nothing for me to do... What now?"

"If things did stay like this forever though... What would you do, Severa? Would you really... find it hard to live in such a world?"

"Oh, how sweet. I'd certainly hope so, anyway!" Luca said in a light manner to Libra, before looking to Sumia with a smile. "Oh, is it already coming so soon? No doubt her friends will be planning quite a party for her! They really are darling girls, all of them."

@Yun Lee

"I myself have been studying the concept. Haven't stepped out of my universe too much since then, though, maybe once or twice," the girl, recognised by Schala as Cagliostro, responds, "I'm more of an indoors type of girl, you know that~ teehee~. My new pupil, less so. Maybe she'll start worldhopping in her Master's footsteps."

Cagliostro notices Schala's attention turned to someone else and pouts.

Ben turns to Chise.

MYWrv46.jpg

"Two words - Vampire Hunters. You didn't tell anyone, Lindel?"

In response to Noembelu's question, he responds, "let's see... Gotham hijinks, our first time together... spooky dark fantasy zone... the Neo Cell games... don't remember an Amir in any of them. That means it's our first time officially meeting."

HkwgBHm.jpg

"But Naegi does..." Nono adds, "Naegi remembers Amir."

Nono smiles as the jovial Sumo E. Honda rolls in.

"H- Honda-san! You almost scared Naegi. Thank you Honda-san... Naegi is doing good today, having a spent a good hour or two with her friends to find her parents," Nono points towords a group near Mason. "Time with friends is always good."

Nono has one of the 'Little Chills' surrounding Ben perch on a finger like a bird.

"What are these called?"

Just then, Ben hears Schala exclaim towards something - or rather, someone.

"... Jiren! You're... You're here!"

"... excuse me for a moment, everyone," Ben adds, "I'll be back in a very short while."

Ben runs towards Schala's position to have a better sight of Jiren. Did she really see him? Was Jiren really there? A gray alien couldn't be hard to miss in the slightest...

"Who's this guy, your boyfriend?" Cagliostro asks as Ben barges into the fray near her & Schala. "He reeks of moon people - and he's a moth magnet apparently - moths out of this world."

Ben was too busy looming his eyes for Jiren's presence to even hear what Cagliostro had said. One of the Little Chills smacks itself onto Cagliostro's face like a facehugger.

"Hrm..."

"Foolish offworlder, you think I can't just make a new body after you overtake this one? I am honoured that you recognise my power to choose me as a host, but you are biting off more than you can chew! Feel the might of Cagliostro! Ahahaha!"

Despite such dialogue, Cagliostro was trying to pull the persistent little fella away from her own face.

"... you're feeling it, you're feeling it."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Takumi @Alex Azure @York @Sark @etcetcetc​

"I did not. Didnt have time to with having to deal with poachers after the dragons right when I returned home, and since that was resolved bigger things happened afterwards." Lindel shrugged.

"Ah..the dragons. Should they be left alone?" Chise asked, brows furrowed.

"They won't cause much trouble, no need to worry." Lindel laughed. "Besides, Pauline and Slekie will keep the Whelps in check." He added matter of factly.

" Oh, Mason!" Amir greeted, waving to both him and Coraline with a warm smile. "It's been quite some time." She smiled.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @Everyone

Honda gave Nono a pat on the head. "I see! Well, spending time with friends is always nice, no matter the occasion!"

"Oh! I could've sworn I introduced you..." Either way, she didn't seem to need to now, as Ben had excused himself.

"Nice kid," Birdie said, having produced a bag if chips from somewhere. "I don't even think he holds a grudge on us framin' him for murder!"

"I don't think anyone does, really. I mean, didn't you hear? Dio and I made amends the other day. It turns out that he survived the Emnity Incident, and wanted to improve himself."

"Well! How do you like that?!" Honda grinned. "Anyone can change, huh? Ain't that nice?"

@Crow @Takumi

---

Sumia nodded. "They sure are! You know, their world is looking so beautiful these days? I was just there a few weeks ago to visit...and to break that news I told you about..." Sumia pointedly placed a hand on her stomach.

Libra's eyes widened. "Sumia...do you mean...?"

The pegasus knight giggled in response. "Wow, your nemory HAS been bad! Yep, I'm pregnant! It's too early to tell, but every flower fortune I've done predicted a little girl! We already have a name picked out, too: Lucina. It was between either that or Cynthia, but if we have a second girl, that'll be her name!"

@Ver

---

Severa had to think for a moment before giving her answer. "...yeah. I would." She leaned back, looking up at the sky. "I'm sure you've both noticed that I'm not the most...agreeable person. I cause conflict wherever I go! Is that going to change now? Am I going to change if I decide this is a good new world? You saw Kyoko, she's all chipper and happy now. I don't know if that'd happen to me to make me fit in."

She sighed, then continued. "And like you, my life's been crazy-though more for my whole LIFE than a year or two. I was born and raised in a war, my dad died before I was even born so I never met him, my mom and I had an awful relationship up until the day she got killed...I've had to fight for my life every day! And to have that all suddenly not be a problem?" Her voice got a bit softer, Severa not bothering to hide the apprehension. "...I don't have any idea how to deal with that."

@Ver @Kaykay

Continued from here.

Chapter Six
"Shifting and Fluctuating World"

With Othinus having successfully become the god above all of the multiverse, with the power of Gungnir, Giorno's Arrow, and the death of the Great Spirits, she overwrites reality, casually destroying the multiverse on her whim. Having deliberately spared the immediate group in front of her, Othinus decides to toy with them in hopes of breaking them, promising a fate worse than death. She recreates the multiverse, rewriting it so that the group had turned out to be Revanchist traitors who killed Makoto, among others, within the Coalition, and are forcefully detained by Kyoko, Wanda, and Doppo.

Eventually, Fiamma of the Right manages to break out of containment, conjuring a Fairy Spell on Othinus in hopes of draining her power, though it had little immediate effect, and resulted in his death. During the break-out, Ollerus manages to grab a hold of the Ultimate Nullifier from Knowhere's vaults, but before he can immediately use it, Othinus once again destroys the multiverse and creates a new one, similar to the previous one but with the Coalition and its members left in shambles. Ollerus attempts to use the Ultimate Nullifier on Othinus then, but it seems to have little effect, and he is killed as well. However, Othinus suddenly vomits blood, believed to be an effect of both Fiamma of the Right's spell and the Ultimate Nullifier, forcing her to flee to recover, leaving the group alone. At Touma's suggestion, they split up.

Touma, along with a small group, heads to the Command Center, where they come across Wanda Maximoff and Kyoko Kirigiri, the former of whom is able to use her power to resist Othinus's influence just for the moment, maintaining her memories of the first multiverse. After a brief conversation concerning the nature of Othinus's character, Kyoko directs the group to the Members' Quarters, where they believe they will be able to reunite with Billy, who had gone missing once the multiverse had first ended. Once there, upon meeting Billy, along with fellow Coalition member Kyosuke Munakata, he explains that Othinus must be manipulating the power of the Great Spirits using her new abilities, continuing to speculate further on how she is easily able to manipulate the multiverse. Meanwhile, another group ventures into the Med Bay, a brief fight breaks out with Sorey and Artorius Collbrande.

After the group is tricked into triggering the self-destruct sequence for Knowhere by Munakata, the station explodes, and the group finds themselves once again in the black void of nothingness with Othinus, who poses them a question she had asked them before; if pain is something humans can give each other so easily, what is something they could never give, in its purest form, to each other?

Without immediately answering anyone who responded to her riddle, Othinus raised Gungnir once again and stabbed it into the ground, the tip glowing vibrantly as color began to return to the multiverse, and she created everything anew.

However, instead of Knowhere, the group was somewhere entirely. Some may have recognized where they were, some might not have. It mattered little to the witch either way. A beautiful, peaceful city, where birds chirped without a worry, the wind blew coolly and mildly, and people laughed and talked with each other jovially.

View attachment 3379

"Where... Where are we?! What is this place now?!" Touma exclaimed, at a loss for his new surroundings.

"A haven for those who are lost. A sanctuary for all living beings. It is where your friends and family now live. Avalon. That is the name give to it, I believe," the voice of Othinus responded, running a hand through her flowing hair

Standing before everyone, Othinus clasped her hands together, as though clapping once, a droll smile on her face. "Imaginative answers, all of which are valid in their own right. But I must congratulate Ben Tennyson for uncovering the answer I was seeking most above all," she said, pausing for a brief moment, before confirming it.

"Happiness. It was happiness."

"The eternal human struggle is hoping to fully know -- to fully understand each other. Humans oft spend their entire lives unable to understand one another, let alone provide happiness in any true capacity. No matter what they do, they can never bring back their loved ones. They can never erase all their problems away. They can never be what they need from each other. It is a conundrum that they eternally spend trying to best, and yet... It was so easy for me. How amusing. Perhaps humans were not so complicated as they believed themselves to be."

"What are you talking about?! What's so special about this place now?! Why did you bring us here?!" Touma exclaimed, clenching his fist by pure instinct as he looked up at Othinus, not fully understanding the god's point. So she spelled it out for him.

"My efforts have been focused on breaking you all, on helping you realize just how futile and useless your actions have been throughout your entire lives. Despite your heroic aspirations, I made you all the villains of the world without any effort. Then, I presented to you those whom you could not save -- those whom you had damned because you could not best me. But I realized... It was not any of those notions that would drive champions of justice to realize the futility of their actions."

"The way was not to take away what you fought for, but whom you fought for."

"What...? I... I don't understand!" Touma exclaimed, but before long, it became clear.

Behind Othinus, people continued to walk across the street, all of them with lively expressions on their faces. At first, they were unfamiliar, unremarkable people, but then... That began to change. In the distance, everyone was able to see familiar faces, such as Captain Falcon, Russia, Marcus Wright, Kyle Reese, Gaius, and others walking down, alive as could be. As they passed by each other, giving each other friendly waves as they did so, Touma's eyes widened in shock.

"N-No way..."

"If you curse me for destroying all life within the multiverse, would it still apply as I bring them back and give everyone happiness? Happiness that you never could have truly given your loved ones?" Othinus spoke, outstretching her arm, "Think about it. The ideal utopia of a multiverse with no strife, no war, no suffering. Everyone you've ever lost, everyone you've failed to save, and more. Would this not make me the greatest hero to ever exist throughout the multiverse?"

"You don't have to fight anymore. Resign to your fate... or don't. Continue to oppose me if you wish, if you are fully intend on taking away these people's chance for happiness."

"Do you have that kind of resolve to take everything from everyone you've ever cared for?"

She waited for an answer.

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​
"By destroying all life in the multiverse, you killed more people than the Sith Emperor. And that is an achievement. There can never be a universe without struggle, without strife or suffering. A universe like that will stagnant and it won't stay like that forever. What you did was causing only more suffering." Jordshan said before she looked in the distance. Her face was that of shock. "Sergeant?" Jordshan whispered with disbelief as she noticed the woman in the distance.
latest
After everything that happened, it was one of the few things she could not come to peace with. She remembered that one day.
Jordshan was dispatched with the rest of Havoc Squad to an Imperial POW prison named A-77. It was a trap right from the start. Havoc Squad did manage to escape along with the prisoners, but Jaxon did not make it out alive. It was her or the prisoners.
"A trick? Don't insult the power of a Magic God, human. Everything is as real as any reality you've ever known, because I've willed it to be," Othinus placed her hand on her hip as she spoke to Mason, before turning to Macy next, "Your family is alive and well. If you dare to venture deeper within the city, I'm sure you will find who you seek."

As Libra and Ben questioned Othinus's action, honing in on her, she frowned once again, stepping back. "It is not your concern. You don't have to think about anything else ever again. In fact, you should be thanking me, praising me for this."

The Magic God turns her back on the group, gazing far off into the city of Avalon. "But I understand... This must be quite a shock to you humans, hmm? Perhaps you simply require more... time. Time to understand, to accept the new reality. The final reality that you will ever know. For better or for worse."

"After all, in this reality, there are no more lies between mortals. No barriers, no fears. Humans have finally attained the ability to understand one another. To connect and know each other."

"You'd like to see them for yourself, wouldn't you? The people waiting for you to come home."

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Everybody
Jordshan knew mostly war. She barely had the time for peace, besides spending 5 years in carbonite. But that wouldn't really count for that. She didn't even know if she had a home to go back to. Her squad was her home, but they parted ways during said 5 years. Her new home was with the Alliance. No, this wasn't a world she was from. She couldn't take this illusion for reality.
For Jordshan, this was a grave insult to those who sacrificed themselves for the safety of others. Every sacrifice made by the Republic, every soldier who died. Their action cheapened by changing the multiverse.

"Hero, Ben Tennyson? No. Hero is a term for humans. I am a God; your human sentiments are beneath me," Othinus spoke in a gruff manner to Ben, before turning around to face everyone once again, opting to address Will and Rita next.

"Godhood always has a price. It is the burden of absolute power. But everything I've ever done has been a means to an end. The ends of returning -- ultimately -- to the beginning, to the first phases of the multiverse," she spoke in cryptic manner.

To Severa, she breathed softly. "Home is where you wish it to be. It is just as it is in this world. War-torn and overwhelmed by strife your world might have been before, but now, without exception, it is a prosperous world with just as prosperous people. A future attained by the common understanding of people."

"But then... Everyone who ever died...? Everyone I fought so hard to protect, to save... They're just..." Touma murmured, still barely able to process the final step in Othinus's moves. His knees went weak and he suddenly sank to a bench behind him, looking downcast at the ground. Swiftly appearing behind him like teleportation, sitting atop the bench from behind, Othinus looked to him and the rest of the group from her new position.

View attachment 3383

"And it was all so easy. Your struggles may have been all in vain, but... Be glad that there was a destination like this at all. A hero's journey always ends in sadness, after all."

"..."

As though disturbed by the implications of what Othinus had said, the boy put his hands to his face, shaken beyond belief.

"As I said, I imagine this must all be a shock. I shall let you... explore this city on your whim, to meet with the ones you've lost along the way, with those who had always been waiting for you to come home. And after all that, if you still intend to oppose me... I'll be right there."

And just like that, Othinus was gone, leaving everyone to themselves.

"It can't... It can't be true... But why am I denying it...?" Touma mumbled to himself, "And to fight her, to want to take it all away... What was it all for, then?"

@Crow @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Alex Azure @Everybody
"All the fighting, all the sacrifices made. All cheapened by this one thing." Jordshan said bitterly.
Will could only ponder Othinus' words as she turned to look at the man sitting on the bench. Was this really it? For all their efforts and planning, they ended up failing, trapped in her world of madness and so called 'peace'?

Impossible.

Will didn't believe this illusion for a second. Ben had suggested finding their old allies. Perhaps she could look around, and gther important information?

"I will join you, Ben. Maybe we can find something here that Othinus missed."

@Ver @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Everybody
"I will come as well." Jordshan answered, trying to avoid any contact
"I wouldn't... think so..." Touma sighed to Severa as he continued leading everyone toward the courtyard, voicing his continued doubts. By the time they finally reached their destination, the courtyard was... exactly as it was promised to be. And perhaps that was what ultimately surprised Touma in the end.

Like an active park on a sunny day, it was lithe with active, happy people, either chatting cheerfully while huddled at a table, or taking a nice stroll through Avalon. It was the perfect, halcyon image that represented what Othinus had created; a world free from strife, war, and suffering. A multiverse that prospered as everyone had come to understand one another.

A multiverse where everyone was saved.

Among the people in the courtyard, there was at least one person that every single person in the group would have recognized. Maybe it was Wanda enjoying a cup of tea with Doppo under a parasol at a table, or maybe it was Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right engaging in what looked like a rather invested conversation. Or maybe it was Josuke and Rohan, playing what seemed to be some sort of heated game involving cards and dice. Maybe it was Jiren. Maybe it was Phil.

Or maybe it was someone that only you personally recognized, waiting for you, right there.

Like so.

"You won't for long if you're gonna keep a lady waiting for much longer, dear," a feminine voice answered Libra's question to himself. One that the long-haired man found familiar... and Ben, to a less intimate degree, perhaps.

To the group's side, a woman unfamiliar to everyone else gave a soft, lightly exasperated smile.

573c73f18e688f3ca37f42999e6d61e0--berserk-manga-blood.jpg

"You really do lose track of time easily, don't you?" The woman said, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she walked over and wrapped her arms around Libra's.

From there, before Touma could even question who the unfamiliar woman was, another unfamiliar voice called out from the other side. A vibrantly red-haired woman whom only Jotaro recognized... and Ben, again.

"Oi! Long time no see, boys!" The woman exclaimed.

aoko1.png

"Well, it looks like you've grown up, Ben. And you..." the red-headed woman began, pointing her finger toward Jotaro with a smirk on her face, "... have certainly gotten older. Are those wrinkles I see? How long has it been, hmm? At least ten years on your side?"

To that end, the woman quickly turned toward Jolyne and Ermes, happily clasping her hands together. "Oh, and who might you be? Mr. Kujo's darling daughter? And... err... your girlfriend?"

As the group was assaulted at every side by the sights of acquaintances, some of which opted to even directly approach them, Touma could only let out a distressed breath, stepping back until he was right next to Leivinia, the only fellow "survivor" from his original world, leaning in to her ear and murmuring. "I don't like where this is going... you know?"

Everyone was here.

Anyone you could ever want.

Jordshan noticed two distinct clothed people walking past as well. They both wore robes, Jedi robes. She identified one of them as a Twi'lek and the other as a Mirialan. Along with them were two other Mirialans, but they looked more like civilians.`

"Sergeant." Jordshan then heard from behind her as a group of familiar people came to her.
latest

latest

"Excuse me, Colonel." One of the people said.
"Harron Tavus?!" Jordshan said surprised. The CO of Havoc Squad before he defected.
"It's great to see you again. Seems you did make some friends since we last saw each other." Tavus said as several other people joined as well. Jordshan immediately recognized them. HK-51, HK-55, Arcann, Theron Shan, Lana, Senya, Vette, Torian, and many others. So many people she cared for, some were no longer there. And yet, here they were.

to-aru-majuts4u-no-index-964354.jpg

"In a normal world... No, I guess times like this don't last forever. But with Othinus in charge... Who knows?" Touma sighed in a lightly dejected notion to Severa, resting his chin on his hand as he leaned forward. "It's been a while since I've been able to just... sit down and think about nothing. The past half year for me's just been unbelievably crazy. And now that there's nothing for me to do... What now?"

"If things did stay like this forever though... What would you do, Severa? Would you really... find it hard to live in such a world?"

"Oh, how sweet. I'd certainly hope so, anyway!" Luca said in a light manner to Libra, before looking to Sumia with a smile. "Oh, is it already coming so soon? No doubt her friends will be planning quite a party for her! They really are darling girls, all of them."

@Yun Lee
"I have had enough time to think." Jordshan answered
"Five years in carbonite doesn't count to that." Lana answered that. Everything seemed happy, too happy. Even Senya and Theron seemed to be happy, out-of-character kind of happy. As for this, two other persons came. Jordshan recognized the woman as well. This person was none other than Satele Shan, along with a masked individual, Darth Marr.

"Oh, is that so? How lovely! Libra and I really need to get to work on thinking over names ourselves. Wouldn't you say so as well, dear?" Luca inquired, squeezing Libra's arm slightly, as though it was something they had promised to think about for some time now.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964460.jpg

"..."

Touma also stared up at the sky as Severa spoke, before eventually letting his head hang low, thinking over how to respond to her. There were things Touma couldn't deny about the girl's words, but... Even so...

With a breath, he opened his mouth and began to speak eventually. "Well, it's not about who's agreeable as they are, but... either way, do people really have to change so much? Does it take the multiverse being rewritten by a Magic God for people to be able to understand each other?" The boy pondered, his brow furrowing as he thought over the implications of such a thing. "A world where everyone was saved... except us?"

He said nothing as Severa recounted her life; he figured that she'd hate it if he decided to pity her there, after all. Instead, he could only nod in understanding. "Yeah... I get it. Even if it's painful, to have something you've known for so long be taken away... I worked to protect everything I had, to save everyone I could through blood and sweat, and she did it all so easily, I wonder what was the point of it all..." Touma let out a self-deprecating laugh, as though he felt foolish for even bemoaning his situation when he put it on paper, a sad expression visible underneath his face.

"It'd be... sad if you had to change yourself for this world though. You're fine just the way you are. It's what makes you you, after all," he sighed, his personal crisis in full swing here.

@Yun Lee

Last edited:
Phil Connors

PJ had indeed come over and hugged Phil's leg after Lucifer and Asher had left. " I can answer that. This is my son here," . There was something in his undertone that said that he wasn't happy about the words he had spoke. Not that he didn't want a son, but not again, not in this way.

@Crow

Rita Hanson

" I think that's what makes this world so wrong. Everyone is so changed to be happy, things shouldn't have to be changed to obtain true happiness. You can be happy without changing the very fabric of the whole world. People can be cruel and sometimes selfish, but I don't think what Othinus did is the right thing. And I'm certain that there is a bigger reason than just making us take away full of happiness. There's something she's not saying. There's something she wants to change and undo about her past."

@Ver @Yun Lee

"Oh, definitely." Libra smiled at Luca, even more panicked internally than before, now that babies had come into the picture. "Er...Perhaps we should avoid a name that starts with L. I can only imagine how much Lindel would get on my case for that..."

Sumia clapped excitedly. "Oooh, you two will have the cutest babies! And we can schedule playdates, vacations...you're practically siblings of mine as it is!"

@Ver

---

"What's even the point of understanding one another, anyways?" Severa huffed. "Wouldn't peace and love lose their meaning if they never left? There's no fun in life if you're happy all the time! Or...maybe there is. I don't know. I bet if we'd been rewritten, we'd all be chipper and happy. Heck, even that Marian chick was all nice and kind!" Severa sighed, crossing her arms in thought. "...it makes me wonder...if this was Othinus' goal in the first place...why side with bad guys? I mean, I know nothing about those Revanchist mooks, but aren't they, like...evil? What did they have to gain from all this? Like that DIO guy Pucci couldn't stop worshipping. He doesn't sound like the kind that'd enjoy this kind of world." Ugh, there were so many things wrong! Could thry really just wrap it all up neatly with a bow and call this happily ever after?

"...thanks, Touma. You're fine this way, too."

@Ver @Kaykay @Lucky

review_marcus_4.jpg

Marcus Wright

"A world where there is no killing, no anger and no war of the machines makes it damn that much better. He looked over at the others as he stood up, looking around. The perfect reality, the place that was better than the hellhole he was in. But he was here with Kyle, the teen who walked beside him was a lot happier too.

latest

Kyle slapped a hand on Marcus's shoulder and truly flashed a smile "Finally, something worth being happy about. Perhaps John Connor can go on without us at home. We truly get to be happy.​

Rita Hanson

" You make the best point about all of this. Peace and love and happiness do lose all meaning if you can't possibly feel anything else in the world. I imagine that we would be all chipper and happy, but who is to say. Yeah, that is something that has also been bothering me. If Othinus' goal was so benevolent, why didn't she come to the Coalition, ODMA or even the UN? The Revanchist don't seem like the ideal people to help her in her goal. It doesn't add up. Actually, now that you bring it up though, there is something else that is really strange about all of this though. You mentioned the Dio guy and we haven't seen him at all. I have the strangest feeling that someone is out here playing chess with us while we are staring at checker board," she said, not understanding anything. This place was happy, but it just felt so strange to have a world so full of empathy and happiness,

@Ver @Yun Lee

"Because they could accomplish her goals."

Leivinia spoke up again at Severa's and Rita's questions. She wasn't sure what to say about how meaningless all their individual ambitions had become. She wasn't sure what to say about the potential happiness of Lessar, Patricia, or anyone else. This new world was too different, too shifted, too changed from what she knew. But she could still be in her element when talking about plots and schemes.

"Pucci said it, didn't he? They worked together because their goals were the same, but they didn't share the same ideals."

Resting her chin on her hand, Leivinia glanced at Touma and Severa for a moment but otherwise was fairly unreactive considering her personality.

"And I guess, our ideals no longer line up with this world's either."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky

UTkta4T.jpg

"Prrrr hmmmrrr~"

During their conversation, one of these strange beings landed on Leivinia's head. The trio was probably too deep in thought with their conversation to notice for now.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Lucky

"Mama? Not Mama?"

Another would land on Ruth's head. Despite it being so far away from any form of Universal Translator, he could comprehend its basic baby-level language. This one must've been drawn to the very specific Omnitrix energies he had in him.

@Takumi

Phil Connors

PJ had indeed come over and hugged Phil's leg after Lucifer and Asher had left. " I can answer that. This is my son here," . There was something in his undertone that said that he wasn't happy about the words he had spoke. Not that he didn't want a son, but not again, not in this way.

@Crow

"Never saw you as the fatherly type, Phil," Grandpa Max comments, "wonder where his mom went. All I can say is - he definitely has your look."

@Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back