Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gugh..."

As Severa rushed over to Touma, she would quickly come across a rather bizarre phenomenon. Before she knew it, as she reached him, the girl would see that... his right arm was suddenly back on his body again, perfectly attached as though it had not just been cut cleanly in half. The only indication that anything happened at all was that his jacket had been torn apart by the sleeve, but his arm looked otherwise just fine.

Touma himself, on the other hand, still seemed a bit out of it, most likely from the shock of meeting Gungnir, the godly spear itself, head-on with just his fist. His expression was hazed, somewhere between consciousness. As Leivinia had remarked to Severa, it seemed that even with her enhanced powers, his Imagine Breaker -- reattached to his body now -- seemed to passively negate her effect, but at least here, he might be able to survive regardless.

"S-Severa... Is that... you?" He mumbled weakly with a soft, labored grunt, as though unable to recognize the girl well with hazy vision, especially with her new get-up.

nby_HOrl.gif

"It won't matter how many of your forces you send after me! Even if that boy was able to push me back, it doesn't matter! To a god like I, DIO, it's all useless! USELESS USELESS USELESS!!"

As the fight against DIO went into full swing, the diabolical man let out a passionate roar as he dashed forward toward everyone with unmistakable bloodlust. Clashing against everyone, his new evolved Stand, The World Over Heaven, charged forward in front of him, sending powerful punches toward everyone at lightspeed and godly strength.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!"

With his massively powerful punches, DIO held off his attackers at bay, between Libra, Jotaro, Giorno, Jolyne, and Will. However, he was eventually forced to pull back, overwhelmed to a degree by the other attackers from afar, between Phil's gun that shot its bullet at a velocity faster than any normal gun would be able to launch piercing through his head cleanly causing him to reel back slightly, Ben's copies, Chise's shards, Ruth's fire, and Schala's and Rita's electricity, as well as Ermes's use of her Stand, the snapback of which propelled him back over the edge of the rooftop, not that that in of itself mattered much when he too floated in the air.

Recovering quickly, he did not let the onslaught deter him, and suddenly, he disappeared from everyone's line of sight. He had stopped time to move, deftly evading Max's Null Projector before anyone had realized it! In retaliation, DIO, who was now suddenly behind the old man, grabbed Max by his neck with enough pressure to crush hardened concrete with no effort, and threw him right at Ben's many copies, before stopping time once again to appear right in front of Schala and Rita, sending a double punch toward both of their stomachs to send them flying back!

However, it was as Giorno had promised. No lasting damage came to any of them, whether because of Giorno's power, Touma's, or a bit of both, but it did little to deter DIO, who seemed to realize what was going on quickly.

"Even in this state... The World Over Heaven has yet to reach its full potential! But I, DIO, will overwrite this reality you've created, Jotaro, Giorno!" He exclaimed, his Stand thrusting his arm forward toward Giorno next, only to be intercepted by Leivinia's copy of Gungnir itself. And a bizarre phenomena happened once again.

The reality was that even with the Gungnir copy's power to crush a god -- a principle that had to be followed -- and always hit its target, DIO, with his new power of Reality Overwrite, clashed against the imitation with his fist. Even as it pierced through to a degree, just like the real thing did with Touma, DIO managed to shatter the imitation by overwriting reality to evade the fate that waited for him, but it seemed that the contradicting powers that clashed against each other still left their mark on DIO, forcing him to fly back even further, the man clutching his wounded arm with his free hand as his Stand's wounds transferred to his real body.

"What...?! How can this be...! The power of Reality Overwrite... was overwritten in of itself?!" He roared to no one in particular, stunned at how his power had failed him here to do anything else at that moment.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

"Stupid Imagine Breaker...do I EVER get to do something useful around here?!" She sighed, but at least was relieved to see Touma regain a bit of consciousness. "Yeah, Touma. It's Severa. H-Hold on, okay? Damn it, there's gotta be SOMETHING I can do..." She looked around, finally settling on the sash of her dress. Ripping it off, she bundled it together, placing it under Touma's head. "There. Just...try to rest, okay? I'll spare you my rant about punching that spear until you're feeling better. Just know it's coming."

---

This was their chance! Remembering the other vampire he had faced before, Libra closed his eyes, grip tightening on his Axe. "Oh Gods," he prayed, "Please, grant me your holy blessings, and help your servant strike this monster down!"

While DIO was distracted and potentially vulnerable, Libra swung his axe from a distance, hoping that the lightning sent DIO's way would be blessed by the Gods and provide even more damage!

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

g1r9Jt3.jpg

"Grandpa!"

Many Bens said in unison.

"Don't worry about me, Ben, I just need a bit of rest..." Grandpa Max says, "wait I'm fine now, I think I'll stick to ranged attacks."

"Right..." they all replied, then looked about.

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Clockwork!"

Tapping into the power of a time-based being, Ultimate Ben and all allies were now immunized against time manipulation and could very easily move within DIO's frozen time.

"Alien X!"

Under normal circumstances, it wasn't possible for Ultimate Ben to tap into Alien X, as Alien X's sheer power would cause him to convolute in his Ultimate Ben form, moreso than using so many aliens at once. It would've been easier to just turn into Alien X himself. In this odd overwritten reality where any strain or damage would be healed instantly, well...

Using the power of Alien X, Ultimate Ben altered the rewritten reality. He fact that DIO could hold his own meant that Jotaro's supposed boost to all's strength and power had a limit. As such, he boosted this very boost manyfold, adding speed, strength and senses alike to Jotaro's effects.

Ultimate Ben then grasps his fists, creating a pair of earrings within the pressure, then tossing them at Mason & Macy. They had similarities to the earrings Toppo had given Othinus.

"You guys once shared bodies. Ever came across the thought of doing that again?"

He then returned to battle with DIO.

"Ultimate Echo Echo! Laservision, Wildvine, Swampfire!"

Another few holograms appear above all of the Ultimate Bens as they all summon a wide array of discs to surround DIO as they released powerful, damaging soundwaves upon him. They even absorbed Solar Energy to be converted into sound to boost the attack, but ultimately, some of this residual Solar Energy that wasn't used was integrated into said attack. That, combined with DIO's enhanced hearing...

All the Ultimate Bens then synchronically charged forward with powerful kicks as yet another hologram appears above them.

"Crashhopper!"

@Ver @Alex Azure

Last edited:
A bolt of Quintessence would strike DIO form above, as Will Vandom descended from the skies like a fiery angel of death. Her eyes shone bright like diamonds as she rained down hell and fury.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! THIS ENDS NOW!"

Will conjured up Fire in her fists, coating them in ethereal flames, and then proceeded to charge fist first at DIO, ignoring his occupation with Jotaro. Like she did before Jiren, Will set her mind on one track and would not be stopped. Othinus would be dealt with later, even after she had returned The Multiverse to its original state.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody
Leivinia walked by Severa and the fallen Touma, looking down at him with a concerned expression.

"I don't know if healing magic will work on Imagine Breaker, but take care of him."
She sighed, not having any way to deal with such an injury on her own anyway. Especially on a boy whose very body rejected magic. All she could do was hope that Severa's new powers could somehow do it. "You never change, boy. Thrusting your right arm forward and running head first into everything."

Leivinia extended her arm, and within her grasp a lance began to form. A golden lance with a design resembling that of intertwining branches. It was a weapon familiar to all who stood here. After all, it was Gungnir itself.

6hfmCXw.png

"So this time, just lay there and relax. We'll end this before you even get to wake up!"

Continuing to speak to the knocked out boy seemingly for her own satisfaction, she twirled the smaller Gungnir she'd created around before heaving it on her shoulder.

Naturally, it should have been impossible for a mere human to wield a weapon of the gods. In addition, the real Gungnir had just been shattered before their very eyes. That made it easy to conclude that the lance Leivinia currently held in her hands was nothing but an imitation. Yet the girl was a magician. If she was able to create something, it was due to a spell that mirrored the supernatural conditions of Gungnir itself. Such a thing, regardless of the lance she held in her hands being a "mere" replication, should not have been possible for Leivinia on her own.

But she'd experienced the power of Gungnir first hand. As a magician, she understood the various laws behind the Norse myths of legend. And in this battle, at this time, she was amplified by this new rewritten reality.

In other words, she now possessed the knowledge and raw magical power required to recreate the divine phenomenon. Or at least part of it. Despite her temporary increase in power, she was still a human. She couldn't replicate Gungnir's ability to unite the possibilities of a Magic God and ascend to godhood. Therefore, the focus of this imitation divine technique was merely one single component of the lance.

The throwing lance of Odin.

It was a phenomenon that destroyed one's foes by destroying the entire world. Of course, such a result would be less than ideal even if the damage was limited to this world that she herself lived in. Therefore, she dug deeper into the phenomenon behind Gungnir. Namely, the property of destroying all symbols of human power. Leivinia herself was, obviously, a human. Throwing out such a phenomenon to destroy her own power would have been contradictory and nonsensical. The properties had to be twisted and fine-tuned to be used by a human like herself, even if she had been boosted.

It will destroy the symbols of god's power.

Such was the new law of the phenomenon.

A complete contradiction given the lance itself was of god's power, but that too was part of Leivinia's design. Once it crushed the now godly Dio, it would simply crush itself. It would no longer destroy the human world.

The magic cabal boss firmly held the imitation Gungnir in her hand. And then she threw it.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody
"Gugh..."

As Severa rushed over to Touma, she would quickly come across a rather bizarre phenomenon. Before she knew it, as she reached him, the girl would see that... his right arm was suddenly back on his body again, perfectly attached as though it had not just been cut cleanly in half. The only indication that anything happened at all was that his jacket had been torn apart by the sleeve, but his arm looked otherwise just fine.

Touma himself, on the other hand, still seemed a bit out of it, most likely from the shock of meeting Gungnir, the godly spear itself, head-on with just his fist. His expression was hazed, somewhere between consciousness. As Leivinia had remarked to Severa, it seemed that even with her enhanced powers, his Imagine Breaker -- reattached to his body now -- seemed to passively negate her effect, but at least here, he might be able to survive regardless.

"S-Severa... Is that... you?" He mumbled weakly with a soft, labored grunt, as though unable to recognize the girl well with hazy vision, especially with her new get-up.

nby_HOrl.gif

"It won't matter how many of your forces you send after me! Even if that boy was able to push me back, it doesn't matter! To a god like I, DIO, it's all useless! USELESS USELESS USELESS!!"

As the fight against DIO went into full swing, the diabolical man let out a passionate roar as he dashed forward toward everyone with unmistakable bloodlust. Clashing against everyone, his new evolved Stand, The World Over Heaven, charged forward in front of him, sending powerful punches toward everyone at lightspeed and godly strength.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!"

With his massively powerful punches, DIO held off his attackers at bay, between Libra, Jotaro, Giorno, Jolyne, and Will. However, he was eventually forced to pull back, overwhelmed to a degree by the other attackers from afar, between Phil's gun that shot its bullet at a velocity faster than any normal gun would be able to launch piercing through his head cleanly causing him to reel back slightly, Ben's copies, Chise's shards, Ruth's fire, and Schala's and Rita's electricity, as well as Ermes's use of her Stand, the snapback of which propelled him back over the edge of the rooftop, not that that in of itself mattered much when he too floated in the air.

Recovering quickly, he did not let the onslaught deter him, and suddenly, he disappeared from everyone's line of sight. He had stopped time to move, deftly evading Max's Null Projector before anyone had realized it! In retaliation, DIO, who was now suddenly behind the old man, grabbed Max by his neck with enough pressure to crush hardened concrete with no effort, and threw him right at Ben's many copies, before stopping time once again to appear right in front of Schala and Rita, sending a double punch toward both of their stomachs to send them flying back!

However, it was as Giorno had promised. No lasting damage came to any of them, whether because of Giorno's power, Touma's, or a bit of both, but it did little to deter DIO, who seemed to realize what was going on quickly.

"Even in this state... The World Over Heaven has yet to reach its full potential! But I, DIO, will overwrite this reality you've created, Jotaro, Giorno!" He exclaimed, his Stand thrusting his arm forward toward Giorno next, only to be intercepted by Leivinia's copy of Gungnir itself. And a bizarre phenomena happened once again.

The reality was that even with the Gungnir copy's power to crush a god -- a principle that had to be followed -- and always hit its target, DIO, with his new power of Reality Overwrite, clashed against the imitation with his fist. Even as it pierced through to a degree, just like the real thing did with Touma, DIO managed to shatter the imitation by overwriting reality to evade the fate that waited for him, but it seemed that the contradicting powers that clashed against each other still left their mark on DIO, forcing him to fly back even further, the man clutching his wounded arm with his free hand as his Stand's wounds transferred to his real body.

"What...?! How can this be...! The power of Reality Overwrite... was overwritten in of itself?!" He roared to no one in particular, stunned at how his power had failed him here to do anything else at that moment.

"Stupid Imagine Breaker...do I EVER get to do something useful around here?!" She sighed, but at least was relieved to see Touma regain a bit of consciousness. "Yeah, Touma. It's Severa. H-Hold on, okay? Damn it, there's gotta be SOMETHING I can do..." She looked around, finally settling on the sash of her dress. Ripping it off, she bundled it together, placing it under Touma's head. "There. Just...try to rest, okay? I'll spare you my rant about punching that spear until you're feeling better. Just know it's coming."

---

This was their chance! Remembering the other vampire he had faced before, Libra closed his eyes, grip tightening on his Axe. "Oh Gods," he prayed, "Please, grant me your holy blessings, and help your servant strike this monster down!"

While DIO was distracted and potentially vulnerable, Libra swung his axe from a distance, hoping that the lightning sent DIO's way would be blessed by the Gods and provide even more damage!

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody
g1r9Jt3.jpg

"Grandpa!"

Many Bens said in unison.

"Don't worry about me, Ben, I just need a bit of rest..." Grandpa Max says, "wait I'm fine now, I think I'll stick to ranged attacks."

"Right..." they all replied, then looked about.

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Clockwork!"

Tapping into the power of a time-based being, Ultimate Ben was now immunized against time manipulation and could very easily move within DIO's frozen time.

"Alien X!"

Under normal circumstances, it wasn't possible for Ultimate Ben to tap into Alien X, as Alien X's sheer power would cause him to convolute in his Ultimate Ben form, moreso than using so many aliens at once. It would've been easier to just turn into Alien X himself. In this odd overwritten reality where any strain or damage would be healed instantly, well...

Using the power of Alien X, Ultimate Ben altered the rewritten reality. He fact that DIO could hold his own meant that Jotaro's supposed boost to all's strength and power had a limit. As such, he boosted this very boost manyfold, adding speed, strength and senses alike to Jotaro's effects.

Ultimate Ben then grasps his fists, creating a pair of earrings within the pressure, then tossing them at Mason & Macy. They had similarities to the earrings Toppo had given Othinus.

"You guys once shared bodies. Ever came across the thought of doing that again?"

He then returned to battle with DIO.

"Ultimate Echo Echo! Laservision, Wildvine, Swampfire!"

Another few holograms appear above all of the Ultimate Bens as they all summon a wide array of discs to surround DIO as they released powerful, damaging soundwaves upon him. They even absorbed Solar Energy to be converted into sound to boost the attack, but ultimately, some of this residual Solar Energy that wasn't used was integrated into said attack. That, combined with DIO's enhanced hearing...

@Ver @Alex Azure
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

Schala recomposed herself as she was struck back... Clutching her gut as she briefly cast a cure spell over her body in order to keep herself in good shape.

Amidst all the attacks being flung at Dio though, the one that she noticed did the most lasting damage was when Leivina replicated the power of Gugnir... Countering Dio's own powers to alter reality.

In that moment... The enemy was at its weakest... In that moment, Schala had an opening to unleash an attack the likes of which she had never thought she was capable of before, as she suddenly realized... That her ability to traverse dimensions has been amplified thanks to the power of Star Platinum.

Of course, it was still risky to traverse dimensions themselves, but it didn't mean she couldn't borrow a little something from a time she once bore witness to.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated... Causing ripples of distortion to appear above Dio.

"Feel the power... The power that once tore apart my Kingdom... The destruction that rained from the heavens!" She cried.

And then... The very air above Dio's head was suddenly stained a fiery red... As thousands upon thousands of bolts of energy... Like comets in the sky rained down on him, causing numerous explosions upon each and every impact.

This power wasn't her's, so to speak... But something she had borrowed from the last moments of her kingdom. This attack, in a way... Came from Lavos himself...​

❝ This shall be over, DIO. Over and FINISHED! ❞ Dlanor smiled eerily once she was able to summon both the Red Key and the Blue Key at once. Usually she would had to consult with the Great Court to bring out the Red Key, but given the situation and the extra boost everyone's received by now, she saw no reason to hold up an attack for permission. There wasn't any time to do that. Speeding towards DIO, Dlanor swung both blades at him.

Willard made sure to stay relatively near where Dlanor was, hoping to back her up if something didn't go as planned with her.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Takumi
@Everybody

"Aha... S-Sorry..." Touma mumbled to Severa with a soft chuckle, as though self-aware to a degree the interpreted foolishness of his actions. Still, he didn't seem to visibly regret doing what he needed to all that much, as though he were accustomed to this kind of outcome by now. Perhaps a little too accustomed as it were anyway.

"Ngh..." With that, Touma attempted to force himself back up, but to little avail, as though his legs refused to work at that moment, "I... need to get back there! I need to help everyone...!"

. . .

The World Over Heaven charged in front of DIO protectively, crossing its arms into an X shape as though to defend itself against Dlanor's keys. Though her weapons were able to cut into the Stand's flesh, it was like trying to cut through an aged piece of meat with a rusted knife, with the sheer muscle able to hold back the blades, even as they drew blood. As the Stand's arms struggled to push back Dlanor, DIO sneered toward the girl from behind, eyeing her and Willard intently.

"You... So we meet again. Really, I should be thanking your witches for bringing me back to life, considering it was their dark game that drew me back! Send the keeper of the dead my regards when I send you both to oblivion!" He yelled, before managing to push Dlanor and her blades off. Even with his wounded wrists, DIO was able to move forward, delivering a powerful punch to Dlanor's gut that would send her flying back to Willard if connected, a punch that would have been more than strong enough to impale through her like he had with Othinus if not for the godly boost in power.

As Schala rained down her bolts of electricity, Ollerus opted to help her with his own spells, creating a wall of explosions to combust all around DIO, creating a thick smokescreen around the area. However, The World Over Heaven easily swiped its arm through the air, dissipating the smokescreen. Bruises became visible on his body, as well as bloodied gashes, though the latter easily healed, his visible surface wounds closing up. However, if there was something that wasn't as resilient as DIO, it was the air itself, as what looked like tears in space emerged at all sides, similar to when Othinus wielded both the Arrow and Gungnir. Ollerus's eyes widened at the phenomena, quickly realizing what was happening here now.

"Well, it appears our new boost is a double-edged sword at this moment. We'll have to put DIO down quickly; reality is being so casually overwritten by so many parties that it's being torn apart the more we fight! The rules of nature are being turned upside down!" Ollerus exclaimed, lightly aghast.

"Reality? The wrath of Heaven? I have no use for either of them if they are not to my liking! With this power -- once I'm done with you all -- to wield for myself and myself alone, I shall reshape it all to my liking! Beyond DIO's world, I shall create the entire multiverse anew!"

Still, despite his boasting, DIO was warded off further by Ben's and Libra's attacks due to the nature of their advances, eliciting a pained roar from him like a feral animal. Still, just as a cornered animal was the most dangerous kind, DIO reeled back and countered, The World Over Heaven moving to disintegrate Ben's holograms with his fists while the man himself grabbed Libra and lifted him up by his head alone with enough pressure to crush it like a peanut if not for the godly protection, but it meant little as DIO spun around with Libra's body in tow, crashing his body through Ben's copies before throwing the long-haired man at the green-clad hero himself!

Each and every one of Ben's copies began to shatter as if they were glass, cushioning Libra's fall, before something happened.

The smithereens were gathered into a hurricane as they were reborn as a 60-metre Ben Tennyson. A hologram appeared above him for display, sugnifying the alien whose powers were acquired from him.

"Way Big!"

Ben's arm then sparked with mana. He attempted to create a spear. Leivinia had based her creation off Gungnir, thus creating a more digestable magic for his brain to comprehend. He tried to mimic the copy-Gungnir, but was seeming to fail.

"Guess I really am pretty new to this magic stuff..."

Until he realised that he had read every mythological reference in the entire world as XLR8.

"I can't replicate the weapons of gods... but I am a hero, so..."

He decided not to mimic the legendary Gungnir, but instead used the core of this spell to create one of its supposed 'inferior' offshoots - a copy of another legendary spear with unique properties of its own.

"GAE BOLG!"

latest

This red-hued spiked spear that was materialised would be proportional to the 60-metre Ben Tennyson, towering skyscrapers! Ben tossed the Gae Bolg at DIO. It was made to hit for certain, and once the tip was inside its target, it would generate spikes all over to pierce DIO from the inside!

9dFAq5U.jpg

"Now, take this. Pesky Dust."

Another hologram for display appeared above the rather large Ben, signifying that he was tapping into another power. While staying still, he induced DIO's greatest nightmares upon DIO all while he was still awake, allowing him to intepret them as physical illusions that none else could see. Due to the fabric of reality being torn, these illusions felt real to DIO, as were any damage they dealt to him.

@Ver @York @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
❝ Tch... I should've known better than to leave loose strands like you to remain after the Witch's GAME. ❞ Dlanor clenched her teeth as her blades were fended off. By technicality, the Red Key did it's purpose on hitting the target, due to it's innate ability to never be blocked, evaded, or undone. However, it didn't do as much damage as she'd like in this situation, grunting in a near silent voice as she was pushed away by DIO.

A swift tear resounded near them.

❝ Dlanor! Your right! NOW! ❞ Willard's voice immediately signaled for Dlanor to do so: lunging herself to the right. Just as she narrowly avoided DIO's punch with her golden armor being grazed, the Witch Hunter found herself being caught by Willard. It turned out that he used his sword to create a temporal spacial tear, allowing her to avoid the attack.

❝ As much as I don't like talking to Witches, I wouldn't mind sending a report to them on how we took you down, DIO. ❞ Willard made a distant comment, and then to Dlanor, ❝ Just like we practiced, right? ❞

❝ ... RIGHT. ❞ She nodded with affirmation, her grip tightening on both Keys. And then both of them sped to close the distance, zig-zagging and alternating lefts and rights. As Willard went for a quick slash, Dlanor boosted herself off of Willard's shoulders for a downward stab.

@Ver @York @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow
@Everyone

Will herself began to launch more Quintessence Bolts at DIO, shattering Ben's copies herself with each blast. The Keeper soared and zipped throughout the field, showcasing her speed, power, and mobility.

"No more games, DIO! This ends HERE!"

Fire encased in her fist, Will blasted forwards at faster than light speeds and attempted to smash her ehereal fire covered fists into DIO's body. Briefly, Will's thoughts shifted to Othinus. After DIO fell, she would be next.

@Ver @York @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Everyone

"Aha... S-Sorry..." Touma mumbled to Severa with a soft chuckle, as though self-aware to a degree the interpreted foolishness of his actions. Still, he didn't seem to visibly regret doing what he needed to all that much, as though he were accustomed to this kind of outcome by now. Perhaps a little too accustomed as it were anyway.

"Ngh..." With that, Touma attempted to force himself back up, but to little avail, as though his legs refused to work at that moment, "I... need to get back there! I need to help everyone...!"

. . .

The World Over Heaven charged in front of DIO protectively, crossing its arms into an X shape as though to defend itself against Dlanor's keys. Though her weapons were able to cut into the Stand's flesh, it was like trying to cut through an aged piece of meat with a rusted knife, with the sheer muscle able to hold back the blades, even as they drew blood. As the Stand's arms struggled to push back Dlanor, DIO sneered toward the girl from behind, eyeing her and Willard intently.

"You... So we meet again. Really, I should be thanking your witches for bringing me back to life, considering it was their dark game that drew me back! Send the keeper of the dead my regards when I send you both to oblivion!" He yelled, before managing to push Dlanor and her blades off. Even with his wounded wrists, DIO was able to move forward, delivering a powerful punch to Dlanor's gut that would send her flying back to Willard if connected, a punch that would have been more than strong enough to impale through her like he had with Othinus if not for the godly boost in power.

As Schala rained down her bolts of electricity, Ollerus opted to help her with his own spells, creating a wall of explosions to combust all around DIO, creating a thick smokescreen around the area. However, The World Over Heaven easily swiped its arm through the air, dissipating the smokescreen. Bruises became visible on his body, as well as bloodied gashes, though the latter easily healed, his visible surface wounds closing up. However, if there was something that wasn't as resilient as DIO, it was the air itself, as what looked like tears in space emerged at all sides, similar to when Othinus wielded both the Arrow and Gungnir. Ollerus's eyes widened at the phenomena, quickly realizing what was happening here now.

"Well, it appears our new boost is a double-edged sword at this moment. We'll have to put DIO down quickly; reality is being so casually overwritten by so many parties that it's being torn apart the more we fight! The rules of nature are being turned upside down!" Ollerus exclaimed, lightly aghast.

"Reality? The wrath of Heaven? I have no use for either of them if they are not to my liking! With this power -- once I'm done with you all -- to wield for myself and myself alone, I shall reshape it all to my liking! Beyond DIO's world, I shall create the entire multiverse anew!"

Still, despite his boasting, DIO was warded off further by Ben's and Libra's attacks due to the nature of their advances, eliciting a pained roar from him like a feral animal. Still, just as a cornered animal was the most dangerous kind, DIO reeled back and countered, The World Over Heaven moving to disintegrate Ben's holograms with his fists while the man himself grabbed Libra and lifted him up by his head alone with enough pressure to crush it like a peanut if not for the godly protection, but it meant little as DIO spun around with Libra's body in tow, crashing his body through Ben's copies before throwing the long-haired man at the green-clad hero himself!

Toppo felt the power of the Platinum Star coursing through his veins, restoring a new vitality he had not felt since the days of his youth. The power of the Hakai returned to him 10 fold, his aura erupting in a hurricane of golden light. Purple seemed so classless in comparison to its radiance, so weak, so juvenile. The star had unlocked a potential he had never believed to be possible. His power was growing... rising... overflowing!

Every fibre of his being seemed to ripple with lightning and strength, his eyes glowed with a bubbling fury.

"DIO! YOU SHALL NOT RECEIVE THE SAME MERCIES AS OTHINUS!!" He pulled a might collum of an arm to the side, focusing his newfound power to a single burning point "YOU LACK HER SOUL! YOU LACK HER CONSCIENCE! YOU LACK HER HUMANITY! YET THERE IS ONE THING YOU TWO SHALL SHARE... THE SAME FATE!"

Swinging his fist towards the heavens with unimaginable force, Toppo let his power carry him upwards, becoming a burning arrow of Ki and light. A golded trail stretched across his wake, solidifying his path in sparkling, solidified light. The same substance poured from his arms. Soon after it leapt from his neck. Then his shoulders. His spine. His chest. Within moments his arrow had taken upon a proud new form:

"PREPARE YOURSELF, DIO, FOR THE FIST OF THE DRAGON GOD!!"
latest

There it loomed; the spirit of Super Shenron, his light piercing Toppo's humble form. With length enough to humble Way Big, the skyscraper beast wrapped its wings across the battlefield as its tail danced off into the sky. The Ki of a Mortal-God coursed through the Hero of Freedom, commanding his spirit to bend before the strength of his mind. Total Ki control; perhaps Marcaritta would be proud. He was no longer a slave to destruction, nor was he a victim of his own binary 'justice'. Toppo had finally freed himself from his own chains and now, with his true potential stretching across the sky, he prepared for his final charge. Time was of the essence; in one swift movement, he would unleash every scrap of energy left within him: His Kryptonian strength, the Might of Belmond, the Light of the Platinum Star and every fibre of mortal stamina his body could muster. Everything hidden inside of him was brought to the surface, a sacrifice to his solid-light idol.

From here on out, it was do or die... Or perhaps do and die would be more accurate.

With an order addressed to the heavens, Toppo urged his mighty form to charge forward again, propelled by the strength of Super Shenron. With a battle cry in a language known only to the Gods and a roar loud enough to rattle the earth at their feet, the two became a glowing blur, a gloved fist leading his last assault.

"YOU ANGER THE GODS WITH YOUR PRIDE, DIO! AND THEY WISH TO HAVE WORDS WITH THEE!"
latest

Last edited:

❝ This shall be over, DIO. Over and FINISHED! ❞ Dlanor smiled eerily once she was able to summon both the Red Key and the Blue Key at once. Usually she would had to consult with the Great Court to bring out the Red Key, but given the situation and the extra boost everyone's received by now, she saw no reason to hold up an attack for permission. There wasn't any time to do that. Speeding towards DIO, Dlanor swung both blades at him.

Willard made sure to stay relatively near where Dlanor was, hoping to back her up if something didn't go as planned with her.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Takumi
@Everybody

. . .

Each and every one of Ben's copies began to shatter as if they were glass, cushioning Libra's fall, before something happened.

The smithereens were gathered into a hurricane as they were reborn as a 60-metre Ben Tennyson. A hologram appeared above him for display, sugnifying the alien whose powers were acquired from him.

"Way Big!"

Ben's arm then sparked with mana. He attempted to create a spear. Leivinia had based her creation off Gungnir, thus creating a more digestable magic for his brain to comprehend. He tried to mimic the copy-Gungnir, but was seeming to fail.

"Guess I really am pretty new to this magic stuff..."

Until he realised that he had read every mythological reference in the entire world as XLR8.

"I can't replicate the weapons of gods... but I am a hero, so..."

He decided not to mimic the legendary Gungnir, but instead used the core of this spell to create one of its supposed 'inferior' offshoots - a copy of another legendary spear with unique properties of its own.

"GAE BOLG!"

latest

This red-hued spiked spear that was materialised would be proportional to the 60-metre Ben Tennyson, towering skyscrapers! Ben tossed the Gae Bolg at DIO. It was made to hit for certain, and once the tip was inside its target, it would generate spikes all over to pierce DIO from the inside!

9dFAq5U.jpg

"Now, take this. Pesky Dust."

Another hologram for display appeared above the rather large Ben, signifying that he was tapping into another power. While staying still, he induced DIO's greatest nightmares upon DIO all while he was still awake, allowing him to intepret them as physical illusions that none else could see. Due to the fabric of reality being torn, these illusions felt real to DIO, as were any damage they dealt to him.

@Ver @York @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​
❝ Tch... I should've known better than to leave loose strands like you to remain after the Witch's GAME. ❞ Dlanor clenched her teeth as her blades were fended off. By technicality, the Red Key did it's purpose on hitting the target, due to it's innate ability to never be blocked, evaded, or undone. However, it didn't do as much damage as she'd like in this situation, grunting in a near silent voice as she was pushed away by DIO.

A swift tear resounded near them.

❝ Dlanor! Your right! NOW! ❞ Willard's voice immediately signaled for Dlanor to do so: lunging herself to the right. Just as she narrowly avoided DIO's punch with her golden armor being grazed, the Witch Hunter found herself being caught by Willard. It turned out that he used his sword to create a temporal spacial tear, allowing her to avoid the attack.

❝ As much as I don't like talking to Witches, I wouldn't mind sending a report to them on how we took you down, DIO. ❞ Willard made a distant comment, and then to Dlanor, ❝ Just like we practiced, right? ❞

❝ ... RIGHT. ❞ She nodded with affirmation, her grip tightening on both Keys. And then both of them sped to close the distance, zig-zagging and alternating lefts and rights. As Willard went for a quick slash, Dlanor boosted herself off of Willard's shoulders for a downward stab.

@Ver @York @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow
@Everyone

Will herself began to launch more Quintessence Bolts at DIO, shattering Ben's copies herself with each blast. The Keeper soared and zipped throughout the field, showcasing her speed, power, and mobility.

"No more games, DIO! This ends HERE!"

Fire encased in her fist, Will blasted forwards at faster than light speeds and attempted to smash her ehereal fire covered fists into DIO's body. Briefly, Will's thoughts shifted to Othinus. After DIO fell, she would be next.

Toppo felt the power of the Platinum Star coursing through his veins, restoring a new vitality he had not felt since the days of his youth. The power of the Hakai returned to him 10 fold, his aura erupting in a hurricane of golden light. Purple seemed so classless in comparison to its radiance, so weak, so juvenile. The star had unlocked a potential he had never believed to be possible. His power was growing... rising... overflowing!

Every fibre of his being seemed to ripple with lightning and strength, his eyes glowed with a bubbling fury.

"DIO! YOU SHALL NOT RECEIVE THE SAME MERCIES AS OTHINUS!!" He pulled a might collum of an arm to the side, focusing his newfound power to a single burning point "YOU LACK HER SOUL! YOU LACK HER CONSCIENCE! YOU LACK HER HUMANITY! YET THERE IS ONE THING YOU TWO SHALL SHARE... THE SAME FATE!"

Swinging his fist towards the heavens with unimaginable force, Toppo let his power carry him upwards, becoming a burning arrow of Ki and light. A golded trail stretched across his wake, solidifying his path in sparkling, solidified light. The same substance poured from his arms. Soon after it leapt from his neck. Then his shoulders. His spine. His chest. Within moments his arrow had taken upon a proud new form:

"PREPARE YOURSELF, DIO, FOR THE FIST OF THE DRAGON GOD!!"
latest

There it loomed; the spirit of Super Shenron, his light piercing Toppo's humble form. With length enough to humble Way Big, the skyscraper beast wrapped its wings across the battlefield as its tail danced off into the sky. The Ki of a Mortal-God coursed through the Hero of Freedom, commanding his spirit to bend before the strength of his mind. Total Ki control; perhaps Marcaritta would be proud. He was no longer a slave to destruction, nor was he a victim of his own binary 'justice'. Toppo had finally freed himself from his own chains and now, with his true potential stretching across the sky, he prepared for his final charge. Time was of the essence; in one swift movement, he would unleash every scrap of energy left within him: His Kryptonian strength, the Might of Belmond, the Light of the Platinum Star and every fibre of mortal stamina his body could muster. Everything hidden inside of him was brought to the surface, a sacrifice to his solid-light idol.

From here on out, it was do or die... Or perhaps do and die would be more accurate.

With an order addressed to the heavens, Toppo urged his mighty form to charge forward again, propelled by the strength of Super Shenron. With a battle cry in a language known only to the Gods and a roar loud enough to rattle the earth at their feet, the two became a glowing blur, a gloved fist leading his last assault.

"YOU ANGER THE GODS WITH YOUR PRIDE, DIO! AND THEY WISH TO HAVE WORDS WITH THEE!"
latest

Schala Zeal
@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

Dio was beginning to succumb... But so was reality itself.

Would power alone win the battle?

Schala felt so confident at first, but now... ... Now she wasn't so sure.

It was then that she remembered what had even granted them the opportunity to fight back in the first place... Touma, and his imagine breaker.

Scanning the battlefield, trying to find him... And find him she did.

His arm was back, but he didn't look to be in good shape.

As Dio was for the moment distracted, she couldn't help but look on in awe for a few precious seconds as she saw Ben, Dlanor... Willard... Will... Toppo... Amongst others unifying their efforts, fighting against Dio together... Fighting for the Universe they had worked so hard to restore... Not with mere physical strength, not with Othinus, but with the strength they held in their hearts..

She smiled as she turned back to Touma... Flying towards him, she could see even at a distance that he wasn't doing so well, struggling to even stand.

The smile turned into a look of determination, as she began to gather as much magical energy into her body as she could, her abilities bolstered by Star Platinum, she felt an overwhelming warmth welling up in her chest as she closed her eyes, reaching out to Touma.

"From the depths of my heart... From the feelings that drive me to this moment... I grant you... Rejuvination... Strength..." She whispered, a bright light surrounding her body... As a silhouette of a pair of wings sprouted from her back.

Normally, this spell looked and acted slightly differently, but... With Star Platinum bolstering them, it seemed to cause her to undergo a bit of an angelic transformation for its duration.

"Now... Arise... Touma... Finish what you started... While our reality still stands...!" She shouted.

The light faded from her body, as well as the features that once made her look almost angelic. She returned to relative normalcy, save for Star Platinum's effects, but with any luck... Her spell worked... And Touma would gain the strength he needed to join the fight.

Her gaze darted towards Dio again as she began watching what he was about to do, contemplating joining into the battle. She wasn't sure how badly a spell like this would drain her, even with the boost in her powers... But at the same time, it may not be in her best interests to wait and see when the battle with Dio was at risk of tearing reality apart...​

"Oh, no you don't!" Grabbing her patient by the shoulders, Severa brought him back down onto the makeshift cushion. "You relax! Jeez, haven't you helped us more than enough already?! Haven't you earned SOME rest?!"

Thankfully Schala appeared to try and heal Touma. "Let's hope that stupid arm actually LETS you get healed this time. And then-" She stopped midsentence as a certain priest went flying above them into numerous Ben copies. "WOOHOO! Someone got hurt! FINALLY!!" She grabbed her staff and pointed to Schala. "Keep him from doing anything reckless, okay? But I gotta go...it's showtime!" And with that, she was off.

"Ugh..." Libra's head was pounding as he crashed to the ground. Blast...even with their newfound powers, DIO was still a force to be reckoned with! He would need to rethink his strategy...but Gods, his head...

"BE HEALED!!!"

Oh!

A wave of relief hit Libra, his pain completely gone now as if it had never happened. "Thank you, Severa," Libra said. "Though I believe I need to change my strategy..." If DIO were not dead yet, Libra would himself try to help...but perhaps someone had better knowledge of vampires?

"Ben," Libra said, flying up next to the Omnitrix user. "Do you know how to kill a vampire? Those people from Avalon...they said they had killed DIO and framed you for it."

@Ver @Crow @York @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

"The World Over Heaven!"

Will's bolts managed to hit DIO square in his chest, visibly bruising him as he was knocked back some, but caught another wind as she bolted toward him, sending rapid-fire punches to clash against Will and contend with her, before taking his chance to grab her by the head, lift her up, and slam her into the concrete of the rooftop!

Continuing to abuse the power of Reality Overwrite in his hands, as Ben launched Gae Bolg right at him, The World Over Heaven then proceeded to thrust its fist at the spear, the blade penetrating into his hand! However, as it had made contact with the power of Reality Overwrite, just as what happened when Leivinia created an inferior copy of Gungnir, the spear that was made to pierce through anything it hit couldn't quite reach his heart as it was made to, even as the spikes that formed inside his hand were able to disable him for the time being, causing him to reel in pain, giving Dlanor and Willard the opportunity to attack him successfully.

Still, he persevered, fueled by his sheer ambition as he used his Stand's arm to swipe at the air to dispel Pesky Dust's illusions, breaking through them easily! As Toppo followed up with his own assault, DIO rushed forward to match it, using the same arm to meet Toppo's fist, the sheer force between both of their punches creating a powerful sonic explosion of which the impact forced both of them back.

For the briefest of moments given some breathing space, DIO grabbed Gae Bolg lodged from within his hand and tossed it aside, slowly but surely becoming worse for wear.

"I care not for your gods! Even they will prove to be little more than dogs to be put down before the might of I, DIO!"

. . .

Just as with Severa, Schala's attempts to heal Touma were a bit hampered by the boy's own negating powers, but it wasn't entirely fruitless as he continued attempting to get back onto his feet, even after Severa had admonished him for trying to do so in the first place. "I... We need to hurry! We can't keep this fight up... for much longer!" He exclaimed, letting out a pained groan as he stumbled once again to his knees, but it seemed that at least now, he was able to stand up for at least a second.

Continued from here.

Final Chapter
"The World Over Heaven"

As though realizing that the different multiverses had little effect in effectively breaking the psyches of the group, Othinus recreates a new multiverse with a different twist; one in which the entire multiverse -- including everyone the group personally knew; their family, friends, and even enemies -- was at an undeniable state of peace, without suffering or strife. A multiverse in which everyone was saved, and everyone was happy, without need. Leaving them with the moral dilemma of what to do from here in the city of Avalon, even returning the Arrow back to Giorno now that she has no further use for it, the group is forced to confront the happiness of their loved ones, reuniting with many old friends and enemies in the process.

Torn between continuing to fight Othinus, even if it meant rejecting the happiness of the entire multiverse, or staying in this world as it was, the group eventually stumbles upon whom they initially believe to be Misaka 10032, but is later revealed to be the singular Will of the Misaka Network, inhabiting the body of 10032. Having been able to fall between the cracks of Othinus's rule, as Othinus had resurrected everyone who'd ever died and rewrote the memories of everyone alive to give them happiness, the Will of the Network, as someone neither alive nor dead necessarily, was able to retain her form as she was, though expressed doubt that she'd be able to last this long if Othinus caught wind. To that end, she talks with everyone about the nature of their situation, and what they have to do, eventually convincing those who were still conflicted to continue to oppose Othinus, persuading them to look beyond conventional methods and try to "reach" her.

With that, the group sets out to the edge of Avalon where Othinus said she would be waiting, while Giorno pierces his Stand with the Arrow in order to evolve it into Gold Experience Requiem, which holds the power of resetting powers to "zero." As they confront Othinus, the Magic God continuously kills them, while Giorno's evolved Stand is able to create a loop in which the group comes back to life repeatedly so they can continue confronting Othinus, clashing with her ideologically and challenging her views, until she eventually breaks, having some sort of small epiphany as she relents and gives in, revealing what she intended to do, but having lost her way somewhere down the line a long time ago.

With a tired sigh, Othinus slowly stood up, softly pulling away from everyone's attempts to comfort her. With her free hand, she wipes away her tear and attempts to clear her throat, as though recovering from an unsightly display. "Very well... If you all insist so passionately on returning to how the multiverse was originally, then I shall grant your request. If that is... truly what you wish..."

With her sudden change of heart, Othinus, having poured her heart out, seemed to have no further will to go on fighting. It was as she said before; such small fights were things she found tiring. And she was already quite tired.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964787.jpg

"Yes... More than anything, this is what needs to happen," Touma nodded in confirmation.

"Very well. If you know precisely what exactly you are rejecting... then that is your decision."

And with that, she stabbed Gungnir into the ground, and everything went white.

As everyone's vision gradually returned, the next thing they knew, they found themselves within Academy City again, the same exact position in which they were before Othinus had destroyed the multiverse and displaced everyone to her whim.

However, there were a few differences to make note of.

fb00a507649e83e91a97b291bc2d48ff6d2d2d27_hq.jpg

The city was no longer flooded. Beneath the rooftop that everyone stood atop was an active city with no trace of flood or destruction. The streets were clear and alive once more. And in the new scene, some of those who had been lost along the journey were restored once again, between Max, Phil, Ollerus, and Fiamma of the Right, among some others, placing them back near the group. And beyond that, perhaps more strikingly, it was suddenly nighttime now, even though it was daytime when Othinus had previously ended the multiverse.

Through the intercoms in everyone's ears, Kyoko's voice was able to be heard, naturally as one of the last things to happen before the multiverse was destroyed was her distressed voice calling out for everyone to get out of there before communications were cut off.

"--in! Come in! That energy surge just... disappeared! What... happened?"

"That's what I'd like to know..." Ollerus grunted softly in response as he rubbed the back of his neck, as though he had suffered a major headache, though otherwise unaware that he had straight up been killed before. As he and Fiamma of the Right took sight of Othinus, the two of them gasped softly, their eyes widening in shock as they went on alert, though before they could act, Touma stood in front of them.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964484.jpg

"Stop! She... She won't be hurting anyone anymore."

"Out of the way, Touma Kamijou. What do you mean by that? On the cusp of using the power of Gungnir...! She's the greatest danger to the multiverse as she is now!"

"She was!"

"...?!"

Fiamma of the Right blinked in surprise as realization struck him, causing him to even step back. "You... She changed the multiverse already, didn't she?"

"And she restored it. Like I said... She won't be hurting anyone ever again."

"It is of little trifle to restore one world, but even with this power, with only just a few references to return toward -- that is, you all, I'm afraid that I wasn't able to perfectly remake the multiverse. Some things will be different, but for the most part, it should be the multiverse as you recognize it," Othinus said calmly, before turning to Fiamma of the Right, gesturing toward the visible wound on her chest. The wound from his own Fairy Spell back then. "It is just as well. Once I relinquish Gungnir, and with it, the powers of a complete Magic God, I will have no protection from the Fairy Spell, and it will kill me, won't it?"

Overwhelmed by the sudden change of the situation, Fiamma was unable to respond for a brief moment, looking away as though having to process it for a moment, before nodding. "Yes... It will eat away at your natural defenses, and the only way to save you from it would be to turn you into a human again... but it would be an arduous venture."

"No...! I won't give up on Othinus!" Touma said with a clenched fist, "I know she's done so much evil, but... She deserves a chance to stand trial for what she's done, a chance to make up for everything."

"This will be my penance. It is... only fair," Othinus said. "I have nothing else to look forward to at this moment."

Between the dawn of Othinus's dubious fate and Kyoko's alarmed responses, there certainly seemed to be much going on, at least.

But what will ultimately happen from here?

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Sark as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​
Phil would find that his weapons were back on him again, and through Ben's research, there was little that he could find that was very substantial, considering the mythical and obscure nature of fairies, even in this fantastical world that Othinus hailed from.

"This is... how it must be," Othinus shook her head to Macy, "There is only one way, but... now that I've effectively went back on my word to my allies, they'll be coming after me now. And in the time it takes for you to convince your own allies to not go after me as well, it might be too late. All I can do now... is relinquish the power of a complete Magic God, and revert to one bound by the 50/50 limitation," she said, and with that, she gave up the power of Gungnir, dropping it and letting it fall to the ground.

At that moment, with a pained gasp, Othinus coughed and vomited a small deal of blood onto the ground, sinking to her knees as the Fairy Spell and the Ultimate Nullifier took a greater toll on her body now that she had relinquished the power of Gungnir, laying bare on the rooftop now. She was now far weaker than she had ever been, vulnerable to all the things she had previously been impervious to.

"N-Nngh..."

"..."

Feeling pity swell up from inside, even after everything Othinus had done, Touma's expression softened more after adjusting to the return of the multiverse that they had found familiar. He dared to step toward the one-eyed girl before him, beginning to extend his hand to her. As though reaching out for her, from one individual to another.

A gesture that she had been looking for all this time.

And then.

"The World!"

SHHK!

"A-Aghh... Gughh...?!"

With a sickening sound, a massive yellow fist punched through Othinus's frail body, her form impaled at her stomach. As the fist pulled out, Othinus's body violently sinking into the rooftop where she lay motionless, behind her stood a towering man of 6'5, in in flashy yellow clothing while a spirit, just as gaudy, floated next to him.

DIO, and his Stand, The World.

tumblr_inline_n6p9kcy3_Lp1qfstub.jpg

"Have you already forgotten, cursed witch? That was the agreement we settled on. The moment one's existence became inconvenient to the other, that would be the moment our partnership would end. And with both of the artifacts in place, I have no need for you any more!" DIO cackled, standing before everyone now.

"Wha--?!" Touma gasped in shock as Othinus was maimed before his very eyes, his eyes quickly widening and then narrowing just as quickly, "You... You monster! You even see your allies as tools that have an end use, even when she was working with you?!"

DIO merely clicked his tongue and sneered at Touma, as though not finding him even worth addressing with words, instead opting to direct his gaze toward Gungnir instead. Swiftly, faster than light itself, The World lurched forward and grabbed the godly spear, claiming the power for himself! Raising it haughtily, he cackled once again without regret. On the contrary, in that moment, he never seemed more vibrant and pleased that every moment in his life had led up to here.

As Gungnir's tip glowed brightly once more, the power transferring from Othinus straight to DIO, so too did DIO's body begin glowing. His hair grew longer, his clothes morphed, and even his skin tone changed to an inhuman shade of light blue, and so too did The World, his Stand's eyes becoming pitch black like an abyss as a malevolent aura began emanating from it.

d33.gif

He had ascended.

"So this is it! A better high than I ever could have imagined! But becoming the god of this world isn't enough! Once I have that Arrow, I'll reach the multiversal levels that that witch did!" He boasted, directing his gaze at Giorno as he and his Stand loomed toward him. "So then, Giorno... Won't you honor your father?!"

With that, The World -- or rather, The World Over Heaven now -- flew forward, one fist poised and ready to punch Giorno while the other hand reached to steal the Arrow right off him!

"...!"

Giorno's mouth went slightly agape, the boy stumbling back as the blood of a Magic God spilled on his shoes. He winced as Othinus' body sank into the floor of the rooftop, but it didn't last for long once he recognizes whom the yellow fist belonged to. Giorno and Jotaro were frozen in a shocked silence as DIO pierced himself with the tip of Gungnir, before finally vocalizing.

"DIO!"

"Father...!"

Jotaro grit his teeth, having stayed out of the 'duel' between Othinus and Giorno for long enough. Star Platinum instantly emerged from the man's body, lunging forward to strike DIO despite his startling transformation, but Giorno stuck his hand out and halted his ally's advance as if he could feel the malevolent aura radiating from his father's newly-born Stand.

50d6a912cbc705130812dc2c21e9b885.png

The boy met his father's gaze with equal intensity. "Even at the end of the multiverse... all you do is 'take' from others. The cycle of torment ends here! I will use the power I've inherited from you... to end you, father!"

Giorno broke into a sprint, charging head-on towards the ascended DIO.

"GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM!"

"Hmph... THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN!"

JnH5KDY.gif

"You will never reach reality!"

Gold Experience Requiem appeared alongside Giorno and lunged ahead, flinging its fist forward to meet The World Over Heaven's strike! The two fists clashed against each other with the ground-shattering boom that locked the two Stands into a stalemate, each of their fists pushing against the other in a test of reality-bending strength.

However, beads of sweat began to pour down Giorno's face as he gritted his teeth. "Th-this is...!" he stuttered, bracing himself beneath the steadily increasing weight.

"This... This is only the beginning of your defeat!"

Requiem's free hand moved in tune with Giorno's silent command - or rather, the hand that was now tightly gripping the Arrow. Requiem flung its hand backward, sending the artifact soaring through the air behind itself and over Giorno's head. Just in time for a ghostly, platinum-laden fist to shoot upward and snatch it from the air.

"Heh... Giorno Giovanna..."

Jotaro Kujo looked upon the Arrow as Star Platinum phased through his body, poised to stab the Arrow through his abdomen. The tall man released an exhausted sigh, but then locked his gaze with DIO's as he thrust the Arrow downwards!

"You really are a reliable ally."

SHNK!

The Arrow's tip pierced Star Platinum's broad chest, glowing brightly as it made contact with the Stand's purple skin. Just as it happened to Giorno, a bright golden light expanded outward from Jotaro Kujo like an explosion, consuming his body and flashing to the tune of a beating heart.

A rumbling shockwave suddenly blew away the bubble of light, and Jotaro Kujo emerged from the transformation with Star Platinum at his side, crackling with a new, golden energy.

"Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven!"

Unit_Jotaro_Kujo%E3%80%90Part_4%E3%80%91%28Star_Platinum_The_World%29.png

Jotaro stood defiantly against DIO's malevolent aura, digging one hand into his pocket and purposely leaving the other out to reveal the Arrow still in his grasp.

"Having the same type of Stand still applies, you idiot."

Jotaro raised a hand that normally point a finger towards DIO, but instead, he mockingly pointed the Arrow in his direction.

"Come at me, DIO. This'll be our final round."

The new god easily managed to win the clash against Giorno, The World Over Heaven pushing forward and throwing Gold Experience Requiem off without much effort, and by extension, Giorno found himself pushed back several feet as well. Drawing his arms back, DIO glared at the man in white.

687d26408e1d27cc7a4b687b48c0c042ae6ab3f9_hq.gif

"Jotaro!! Still, after all this time, you continue to defy me! You are not worthy of the power of that Arrow!" He exclaimed far more aggressively than ever before, exuding far more power than he ever did when the group had first encountered him. Even without the Arrow, DIO's power was a force to be reckoned with when he had just Gungnir alone, and so he began walking forward while Giorno was still pushed back, menacing like an anticipating killer.

Clutching Gungnir tightly in his hand, DIO grinned with unmistakably evil intent. "But I'm not so foolish as to attempt to play this game of keep-away, even if our Stands are evenly matched. I'LL SIMPLY MAKE A NEW WORLD WHERE YOUR POWERS ARE MEANINGLESS!"

"No... Nooooo!" Touma screamed, and without thinking, his body suddenly began running between Jotaro and DIO, the boy's right hand raised and clenched.

Ignoring Touma, DIO raised Gungnir and threw it right at Jotaro!

And then... Something happened.

The spear that was meant for Jotaro pierced Touma instead, violently, gruesomely cutting through the length of his right hand horizontally by the blade, splitting it apart! And then...

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964360.jpg

"G-Guughh!"

Touma's fist had practically caught Gungnir, and with the property of his power, Imagine Breaker, in place, the only thing that could ever happen when an object magical in nature touched Imagine Breaker... happened.

Gungnir crumpled, and then burst into a small explosion.

The rest of Touma's arm came flying off with the explosion, and from the smoke... Something truly bizarre emerged from the hole where his right arm used to be.

GRSSSSSSHHHHH!!

7445c6bf25279fafec57fefb9e4b50a6.jpg

Suddenly, to put it simply, eight massive, beastial dragons emerged from the hole that used to house Touma's arm! The air shook violently with enough force as the eight dragons lurched forward at DIO, causing Touma's comparatively light body to be pushed back as they roared and showed off their terrifying maws!

"What...?! What kind of power does this boy...?!" DIO exclaimed with wide eyes, surprised at Touma's sudden surprise even in his ascended form, though he quickly recovered, shaking his head. "Feh, it matters not! You may have been able to disrupt The World's power long ago, but The World Over Heaven is leagues beyond!" He roared as his Stand dashed forward to clash with the eight dragons.

With a powerful punch, he was able to instantly erase one of them from existence, but it mattered little as the rest of the massive dragons violently bit into DIO's body, digging their teeth inside and eliciting pained grunts from the man himself. Still, as though fueled by the sheer magnitude of his ambition, he forced himself through the pain, and with The World Over Heaven, swiped away at the dragons, but not without their marks being left on his body as blood leaked out of the many gashes made.

With that, Touma's body hit the ground and rolled near the edge of the rooftop, putting him out of commission, but he had (inadvertently) made his mark all the same, with DIO holding his wounded body and forced to one knee, breathing heavily as he glared at Jotaro.

"You... Youuuuu... YOUUUUUU...! EVER A THORN IN MY SIDE, JOTARO! YOU AND YOUR ALLIES! YOU'LL NEVER REACH HEAVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!"

"Shut the hell up. You don't know anything about having a thorn in your side, DIO."

Jotaro sneered, boldly approaching his downed rival without an ounce of hesitation in his step. The evolved Star Platinum loomed around its master, surrounded by the humming, crackling golden energy of the Arrow.

9a53080895b1e8a31a1aa75ca81bf31a.png

"At first... I thought the only reason I was here was to chase after you. So much has happened that I can't say that anymore. But that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten what you've done. A serial killer... a gang full of Stand users... and a crazy priest... Good grief."

"You've been a thorn in the side of my family for generations. I haven't an ounce of pity for you. But, if I alone just erased you from existence in front of everyone else, it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth."

Jotaro commanded Star Platinum Over Heaven to tightly grip the Arrow, raising it into the air.

"That's why..."

The aura of power that rivaled DIO's aura of malevolence rushed from Star Platinum's grip into the Arrow's stem, forming a bond of energy that shook the rooftop and caused Jotaro to lift up off the ground, floating in the air and staring down upon DIO like a scene out of a holy book. That is when a soft, golden light began to wash over the rooftop and all of its inhabitants.

"I'm letting everyone else get a turn first."

Suddenly, everyone standing on the rooftop felt a vibrant heat course through their veins like a fast-acting drug. A wealth of energy built up within your core, as raw power dripped from your fingertips. Wounds, both physical and mental, vanished beneath this inexplicable rush of energy and power through your bodies.

pp,550x550.u1.jpg

"Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven... reality has been rewritten. I gave everyone a little 'buff', just to level the playing field."

Giorno staggered to his feet, breathing heavily for a moment before all of his energy returned to him in the single second. In an instant, Giorno Giovanna is back in the air, floating alongside Jotaro and looking down at his crippled, desperate father with Gold Experience Requiem in tow. "So this is the true potential of Star Platinum... thank you, Jotaro."

"Everyone, this is it! Give it everything you have, and don't hold back! Requiem will not allow you to be injured!"

Giorno and Jotaro exchanged a look with one another, before looking down upon DIO with piercing glares.

D3TOheh.jpg

"You will never reach reality!"

Over Heaven and Requiem lunged forward alongside their respective users, spiraling around each other before pulling back their fists and launching them into DIO's face like a pair of nuclear warheads.

As Jotaro had promised, everyone suddenly felt a surge of godly power coarse through their bodies. They had become infinitely stronger, as did their weapons, and were granted the ability of flight -- if they didn't already have it -- to contend against DIO.

This was the final stand, the last hurdle to save the multiverse.

Collaboration with @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Gugh..."

nby_HOrl.gif

Jordshan picked up two of the three remaing AP Missiles from their launchers "DIO!" Jordshan yelled as she leaped towards him with a missile in each hand. "Take this, you son of a Hutt!" she added as she tries to sandwich his head with the two missiles.\
"The World Over Heaven!"

Will's bolts managed to hit DIO square in his chest, visibly bruising him as he was knocked back some, but caught another wind as she bolted toward him, sending rapid-fire punches to clash against Will and contend with her, before taking his chance to grab her by the head, lift her up, and slam her into the concrete of the rooftop!

Continuing to abuse the power of Reality Overwrite in his hands, as Ben launched Gae Bolg right at him, The World Over Heaven then proceeded to thrust its fist at the spear, the blade penetrating into his hand! However, as it had made contact with the power of Reality Overwrite, just as what happened when Leivinia created an inferior copy of Gungnir, the spear that was made to pierce through anything it hit couldn't quite reach his heart as it was made to, even as the spikes that formed inside his hand were able to disable him for the time being, causing him to reel in pain, giving Dlanor and Willard the opportunity to attack him successfully.

Still, he persevered, fueled by his sheer ambition as he used his Stand's arm to swipe at the air to dispel Pesky Dust's illusions, breaking through them easily! As Toppo followed up with his own assault, DIO rushed forward to match it, using the same arm to meet Toppo's fist, the sheer force between both of their punches creating a powerful sonic explosion of which the impact forced both of them back.

For the briefest of moments given some breathing space, DIO grabbed Gae Bolg lodged from within his hand and tossed it aside, slowly but surely becoming worse for wear.

"I care not for your gods! Even they will prove to be little more than dogs to be put down before the might of I, DIO!"

. . .

Just as with Severa, Schala's attempts to heal Touma were a bit hampered by the boy's own negating powers, but it wasn't entirely fruitless as he continued attempting to get back onto his feet, even after Severa had admonished him for trying to do so in the first place. "I... We need to hurry! We can't keep this fight up... for much longer!" He exclaimed, letting out a pained groan as he stumbled once again to his knees, but it seemed that at least now, he was able to stand up for at least a second.

"We do not have to, focus everything you got onto him and he will succumb. No one is invincible. Some are just really hard to kill."

Mason's aura bursted outwards and surrounded him in a brilliant, royal purple blaze. Power coursed through his veins, the likes of which he'd never felt before. An old promise echoed in his mind.

"Follow the hero's journey and you can receive the power of a god."

A promise denied, broken by a goddess and her efforts to revive Macy, finally became fulfilled. The glowing light of his soul slowly shifted. The royal purple burnt away, and in its ashes was a bright fiery orange. His feet slowly lifted off the ground. Bright orange wings sprouted in three pairs: one from his back and one from each of his ankles. He held out his hand and in it appeared a shining golden staff, wrapped in the coiling shape of a snake. He swung the staff, getting a feel for its weight and leaving behind a trail of golden aura. He released a gutteral roar and his aura blazed higher, like a bonfire.

"This is the kind of power I've been waiting for! Let's go, full force! All-Out Attack!"

As a test of his heightened powers, Mason waved the staff. Circling around DIO, a ring of giant floating skulls appeared, which began firing upon him at regulat intervals.

Macy felt a surge of power inside herself as well, but if they couldn't take any damage, what could she even do? She remained on the ground, cheering the group on, until something came flying her way, which she easily caught.

"Back in his brain?"
"Have her back in here?"

"Why would I ever do that," the twins said with a joking smile. They looked towards each other and gave each other a confident nod. Macy quickly put the earring on her left ear, and Mason more hesitantly put one on his right.

"Earrings aren't really my style," Mason mumbled before the two suddenly had their bodies rocket towards each other. In a bright flash of light, the two fused into one form.

Bright blue hair cascaded down past emerald eyes, reaching mid-back and curling around the body dramatically. A light, slender frame floated in the air, clothed in a white dress with a red coat overlaid. Red gloves wrapped around a reforemed golden staff, now wrapped with twin snakes. A purple glow surrounded this new body, and along with it were the wings Mason had made before, but back in purple flavor. Their voice spoke, sounding not quite like either of their components.

"Woah... Together again like never before. Macy and Mason... Macyson... Masony... Ah, to hell with it. Just call me Mace!"
"The World Over Heaven!"

. . .

"Can't have our Imagine Breaker out commission! Don't worry, Severa sweetie. I got this," Mace said as they flew gently down next to Touma. Waving their caduceus staff, they sent a wave of golden aura unto Touma, surrounding him in a spherical protective barrier.

"Healing may not work out, but at least we can keep you safe. I'll try to clear a path to DIO. We'll take this fucker down."

Mace rose back into the air, getting closer to the fray around DIO. Twirling around in the air, they sent out orbs of purple aura that hung still in the air. Satisfied with the number of orbs, they took a moment to taunt their opponent.

"The power of life, the power to make. Put them together and what do we take? The real Magic God, some might say, is the friends that we made along the way!" They tossed their staff into the sky, gave a loud clap, and caught it again. The orbs around them changed shape, shifting into likenesses of people Mason and Macy had met along their journeys through the multiverse.

A robot with a heart. A skeleton with humor. A vampire, a werewolf, an angel, and a psychic. A huntress with a scythe. A soldier with a secret. A boy with special sight and a penchant for cutting lines. A tactician with a tome. A dragon with a sword.

Each of these copies under Mason's power would have been lifeless, immobile, and unable to fight. With the divine power of Star Platinum The World Over Heaven and the fusion of Macy's healing art, these aura-formed warriors sprung to life. "Charge!" Mace cried, sending the copies flying forward through the air, towards DIO. Each form gave its own attack relentlessly until it ran out of energy or could be destroyed.

@Ver @Crow @Yun Lee @ York@Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

"Oh, no you don't!" Grabbing her patient by the shoulders, Severa brought him back down onto the makeshift cushion. "You relax! Jeez, haven't you helped us more than enough already?! Haven't you earned SOME rest?!"

Thankfully Schala appeared to try and heal Touma. "Let's hope that stupid arm actually LETS you get healed this time. And then-" She stopped midsentence as a certain priest went flying above them into numerous Ben copies. "WOOHOO! Someone got hurt! FINALLY!!" She grabbed her staff and pointed to Schala. "Keep him from doing anything reckless, okay? But I gotta go...it's showtime!" And with that, she was off.

"Ugh..." Libra's head was pounding as he crashed to the ground. Blast...even with their newfound powers, DIO was still a force to be reckoned with! He would need to rethink his strategy...but Gods, his head...

"BE HEALED!!!"

Oh!

A wave of relief hit Libra, his pain completely gone now as if it had never happened. "Thank you, Severa," Libra said. "Though I believe I need to change my strategy..." If DIO were not dead yet, Libra would himself try to help...but perhaps someone had better knowledge of vampires?

"Ben," Libra said, flying up next to the Omnitrix user. "Do you know how to kill a vampire? Those people from Avalon...they said they had killed DIO and framed you for it."

@Ver @Crow @York @Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody
"The World Over Heaven!"

. . .

"Let's see..." Ben ponders, "wooden stake to the heart, fire, holy water... garlic & sunlight at most weaken... OH, I see where this is going. I mean, if you're talking about the guys from the Lavos Incident, DIO was killed after his power was weakened. I could tap into Alien X's power to weaken it, or we could use another weakening agent, like say..."

The gigantic Ben lets a hand out towards the rising Touma, a hand that could easily fit him and a few others.

nqxAo60.jpg

"I'll take the backseat for now. I'll help you reach DIO, Touma, let me be your legs for a while. Severa, Schala, follow closely so you can continue to heal him...

... it's hero time."

4a0.gif

"Skree-ee-ee!"

Meanwhile, Buddy, out of his ball, was tapping into the potential of broken reality to boost his power. Taking advantage of the broken crossroads of time, he taps into abilities he could only dream to have in the future - a geyser of water, tipped with a great blaze and sparking lightning, topped with darkness, psychokinesis, frost, nature and moonlight, all aimed at DIO.
This would further rend reality apart, but what did he know?

S5sGq0M.png

"Eat this!" Grandpa Max exclaims as he unleashes a powerful energy blaster at DIO's face.

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

Phil had taken a deep breath and had composed himself since the bullet shooting so fast was not something that he had expected. He pulled out his second gun and shot at Dio at rapid speeds.

Rita held her ground when she got thrown back and continued to duplicate when she realized she had a better weapon to fight a vampire. She pulled out her flame element gun and shot it at Dio.

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Crow @Everybody

"What do you hope to accomplish without Gungnir anyway? All your boasting is totally empty."

Though she spoke down to DIO, Leivinia hadn't been able to attack for a little while. Something like that divine imitation technique couldn't be used rapidly. But to begin with, she never planned on repeating that attack. As Ollerus had mentioned, that would just end up destroying reality as they knew it anyway. There was no point in winning if she'd end up destroying her own world in the process.

Besides, she'd already made her mark with that first attack.

Leivinia began to move, her white summoned explosions surrounding DIO. With a twirl of her wand, a stream of flames that formed into a wall soon soared towards him as well. Then a sword of wind flew forward. Daggers formed of water and stone fell upon him.

Her spellslinging onslaught wasn't on par with the imitation Gungnir. However, empowered as it was by both the movements she'd practiced like a madwoman and the boost Star Platinum Over Heaven had given all of them, the magical energy she was able to output in these familiar, relatively tame attacks was still much higher than anything she could've managed before!

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

"No need to spill my plans to an insect, especially not one at the edge of its pathetic life!" DIO exclaimed to Leivinia with an echoing roar, before clenching his fists once more.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!"

To that end, DIO, sent on the defensive, continued to hold his own against the continued onslaught of the attacks against him, his rapid, lightspeed punches contending with everything that came his way as far as his limited Reality Overwrite would allow; Mace's and Leivinia's onslaughts, the blasts from Max, Buddy, Jordshan, Rita, and Phil, and the supporting explosions from Ollerus.

Opting to keep on the move, DIO directed The World Over Heaven to dig its thick fingers on both hands into the concrete of the rooftop that the group might have stood upon, lifting up the ground and hoping to trip up anyone who might have been nearby, before picking up the debris and throwing it at everyone!

KRSSSH!

As some of the debris crashed into Mace's barrier made for Touma, dissipating it thanks to the Stand's properties, Touma wiped at his face with his right hand, a determined look poised on his face.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964864.jpg

"I think... I think he's at his limit!" Touma said to everyone as he stumbled toward Ben's gigantic hand like a platform. "Just one more push! Give him everything you've got, guys! If we can keep him pinned for just one moment...!" He exclaimed, letting himself trailing off as he gazed down at his right hand, and the power within it, for a moment, before directing his gaze up to Ben.

"How well can you throw with his arm? I hope this is your pitching arm."

"No need to spill my plans to an insect, especially not one at the edge of its pathetic life!" DIO exclaimed to Leivinia with an echoing roar, before clenching his fists once more.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!"

To that end, DIO, sent on the defensive, continued to hold his own against the continued onslaught of the attacks against him, his rapid, lightspeed punches contending with everything that came his way as far as his limited Reality Overwrite would allow; Mace's and Leivinia's onslaughts, the blasts from Max, Buddy, Jordshan, Rita, and Phil, and the supporting explosions from Ollerus.

Opting to keep on the move, DIO directed The World Over Heaven to dig its thick fingers on both hands into the concrete of the rooftop that the group might have stood upon, lifting up the ground and hoping to trip up anyone who might have been nearby, before picking up the debris and throwing it at everyone!

KRSSSH!

As some of the debris crashed into Mace's barrier made for Touma, dissipating it thanks to the Stand's properties, Touma wiped at his face with his right hand, a determined look poised on his face.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964864.jpg

"I think... I think he's at his limit!" Touma said to everyone as he stumbled toward Ben's gigantic hand like a platform. "Just one more push! Give him everything you've got, guys! If we can keep him pinned for just one moment...!" He exclaimed, letting himself trailing off as he gazed down at his right hand, and the power within it, for a moment, before directing his gaze up to Ben.

"How well can you throw with his arm? I hope this is your pitching arm."

kmCbvRa.png

"I'm ambidexterous, Touma," Ben smiles as he grasps Touma in his hand, channeling magic through all parts of the Japanese high schooler's body except the right hand and the entirety of the right arm, just to be safe, with a special type of magic that was utilised in the formula of creating the replica Gae Bolg - specifically - Gae Bolg's ability to hit its target for certain, with the properties of the spearhead - the part that's supposed to hit the target - channeled into the left hand.

"Just make sure to put both hands out for this, Touma, kinda like one of those flying American superheroes, and try to make both hands hit the exact same target, but make sure neither directly touch each other. This is to make sure our plan has a 100% success rate, or as close to 100% as possible, whatever motivates us all."

Ben awaits the right time to throw, the right time to strike the opponent as everyone was striking DIO. Buddy, Grandpa Max, Mace & the others were all doing their best. In fact, Buddy & Grandpa Max did exactly what they were doing on their previous turn to stall!

"Girls," Ben says to Schala & Severa, his eyes more particularly looking at the former, "take centre stage and go offensive on DIO. I'll take over from here. I'm counting on you two, and everyone for that matter"

The moment DIO was pinned, the moment DIO was overwhelmed by the wide array of attacks, Ben would say to Touma, "brace yourself, Touma. 1... 2... 10! Feel the wrath of the Toumahawk!"

S54vjqo.png

And after that, Ben tossed Touma towards DIO. If Touma did as advised, all would be according to plan, and he would whiz across the sky like a human throwing spear, the imbued properties within his body negating any bad luck he had and sending him straight for his target. No matter how much his route would bend to evade debris and collateral damage, his destination was set.

Alternatively you could intepret the part where he was being tossed like a spear as bad luck, but...

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @Kaykay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back