Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do not presume to know more than I. That is precisely what I intended to do from the beginning. In your hands, you have allowed him to be captured, try as you might have to rectify such a mistake," Aska boasted toward Rita pompously, maintaining his irritated tone, as though he felt like Rita was condescending him. Indeed, he seemed to care even less for Ben's and Libra's opinion, as seen with his later words, instead only continuing to begin taking Sorey away from the danger of the area.

When Jiren commanded Aska with the request of "punishing" Will as she stood, overtaken by her darkness, Aska merely lifted his own head again. With that, both Jiren and Will were suddenly blown back several feet, a great, powerful gust of wind hitting them and threatening to knock them both off their feet. "You would also do well to not presume to have any dominion over me. I ought to erase both of you as it is, but neither of you are even worth my gaze," he said.

As Jiren gave his life and Will reverted back later on, without much care for any of what had just happened, Aska wordlessly began to move again. This was not his business, and he cared not for any of it anyway.

With Sorey still in tow, the two of them began to gravitate away from the area once more, before a piercing voice stabbed through the air with enough force that it almost seemed like it put even time at a stop for a moment.

"And where do you think you're going?"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Suddenly, a massive horde of strange explosions burst all over Aska's body. The explosions had a bizarre property to them that was felt by everyone around; they could feel space around them distort, if one could ever put such a feeling into words. And with such distorted explosions erupting all over Aska...

"Othinus?! You...!" Ollerus exclaimed, too shell-shocked by the Magic God's sudden appearance to do anything.

A loud screech came from Aska, before he suddenly fell from the sky, crashing into the ocean below where his body began to disintegrate into ash. Sorey fell back down to the rooftop without suffering any injuries meanwhile, but the Shepherd too was too shocked by what had just happened before his eyes.

Someone who was just described as one of the most powerful entities in the multiverse was casually put down like a dog.

Standing behind everyone, with her arm stuck out, Othinus let out a soft sneer.

244603.jpg

"The final condition of my ascension is now complete. The Arrow is in my possession, Gungnir has been assembled, and your Great Spirit has been put out," Othinus said haughtily, as though boasting the notion of her victory. She barely looked at everyone in front of her, not even acknowledging them as people, but rather, ants. "Now that it has all been done... It is time to carry out what I have been waiting to for far too long. And... I would prefer it if I didn't have to look at insects when I did it."

"Othinuuuuuus!!"

Trailing behind her, Touma, with Severa on her back, followed by the surviving group that had accompanied him, between Giorno, Leivinia, 10032, Mason, Macy, Willard, Diego, Jolyne, and Ermes (with Max and Phil still missing), suddenly appeared, trailing behind the Magic God. As they came within full view, it seemed as though Othinus was surrounded between those who had been fighting Jiren and Marian before, and those who had gone off to find the Arrow before it was snatched up once again.

With a gasp, Touma looked upon the disintegrating form of Aska in the water, and then back at Othinus.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964579.jpg

"You... What did you do?!"

"I did what I had to. Nothing less. Now, then. You would do well to savor the last moments of your existence. I must gather the necessary tools," Othinus simply said, before zooming off into the distance, flying away just as abruptly as she'd appeared.

Now, the entire group had been reunited, but there was little time to waste. Not when Othinus was this close to fulfilling her goal.

"We... We need to keep going!" Touma said with a shaky breath.

@York @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva @Everybody

Why...why didn't Aska listen?! Why...and now Othinus had both items she needed...was there anything they could do at this point? Part of him said no, but Libra didn't want to believe that. There had to be something they could do to stop her!

"Y-Yes...we have to do something!" The priest nodded shakily, fear being pushed aside for the time being. "I can heal anyone who needs it, but then we must hurry!"

"Heal people on the way there!" Severa called from her perch on Touma's back. "Also check my knee-it'd be embarrassing if it gave out right when I was about to stab Othinus through!" She paused. "No offense, Macy. Your healing helped but I want no room for error when I tear that halfling to shreds!"

@Ver @Everyone​

P86eM2x.png

"We warned you, your eagleness, we waaaarned you! Your eagleness!"

And so Aska died and Othinus had ascended. That was when everything went tumbling down.

He then turns back to the other group that had rejoined with this one

"Wait, where's Phil & Grandpa? It's not like Grandpa to just... be left behind in such a dire situation. Did he... did he.."

Ben looked into the distance as Othinus flew off.

"No matter, if she's achieved full power, so must I! No more! NO MORE!"

Ben slapped his Omnitrix down, initiating a transformation as his entire body turned great, black and starry, much like the night sky, or space.

P45iDrM.png

"Alien X!"

A single voice that was that of Ben sounded, before this form zoomed into the horizon and levitated in the sky to get a headstart in pursuing Othinus, practically parring with her.

"Seconded! Slow Othinus down!"

With that, Alien X created a circle via his hands, before it rippled through the very fabric of reality to slow Othinus down.

@Ver @York @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva @Everybody

"Do not presume to know more than I. That is precisely what I intended to do from the beginning. In your hands, you have allowed him to be captured, try as you might have to rectify such a mistake," Aska boasted toward Rita pompously, maintaining his irritated tone, as though he felt like Rita was condescending him. Indeed, he seemed to care even less for Ben's and Libra's opinion, as seen with his later words, instead only continuing to begin taking Sorey away from the danger of the area.

When Jiren commanded Aska with the request of "punishing" Will as she stood, overtaken by her darkness, Aska merely lifted his own head again. With that, both Jiren and Will were suddenly blown back several feet, a great, powerful gust of wind hitting them and threatening to knock them both off their feet. "You would also do well to not presume to have any dominion over me. I ought to erase both of you as it is, but neither of you are even worth my gaze," he said.

As Jiren gave his life and Will reverted back later on, without much care for any of what had just happened, Aska wordlessly began to move again. This was not his business, and he cared not for any of it anyway.

With Sorey still in tow, the two of them began to gravitate away from the area once more, before a piercing voice stabbed through the air with enough force that it almost seemed like it put even time at a stop for a moment.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Suddenly, a massive horde of strange explosions burst all over Aska's body. The explosions had a bizarre property to them that was felt by everyone around; they could feel space around them distort, if one could ever put such a feeling into words. And with such distorted explosions erupting all over Aska...

"Othinus?! You...!" Ollerus exclaimed, too shell-shocked by the Magic God's sudden appearance to do anything.

A loud screech came from Aska, before he suddenly fell from the sky, crashing into the ocean below where his body began to disintegrate into ash. Sorey fell back down to the rooftop without suffering any injuries meanwhile, but the Shepherd too was too shocked by what had just happened before his eyes.

Someone who was just described as one of the most powerful entities in the multiverse was casually put down like a dog.

244603.jpg

"The final condition of my ascension is now complete. The Arrow is in my possession, Gungnir has been assembled, and your Great Spirit has been put out," Othinus said haughtily, as though boasting the notion of her victory. She barely looked at everyone in front of her, not even acknowledging them as people, but rather, ants. "Now that it has all been done... It is time to carry out what I have been waiting to for far too long. And... I would prefer it if I didn't have to look at insects when I did it."

"Othinuuuuuus!!"

Trailing behind her, Touma, with Severa on her back, followed by the surviving group that had accompanied him, between Giorno, Leivinia, 10032, Mason, Macy, Willard, Diego, Jolyne, and Ermes (with Max and Phil still missing), suddenly appeared, trailing behind the Magic God. As they came within full view, it seemed as though Othinus was surrounded between those who had been fighting Jiren and Marian before, and those who had gone off to find the Arrow before it was snatched up once again.

With a gasp, Touma looked upon the disintegrating form of Aska in the water, and then back at Othinus.

"I did what I had to. Nothing less. Now, then. You would do well to savor the last moments of your existence. I must gather the necessary tools," Othinus simply said, before zooming off into the distance, flying away just as abruptly as she'd appeared.

Now, the entire group had been reunited, but there was little time to waste. Not when Othinus was this close to fulfilling her goal.

@York @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva @Everybody
"H-huh?!"

tumblr_nr1w8n9d2Q1tc1kmmo7_250.png

Giorno came to the screeching halt, narrowly ducking to avoid Aska's descending corpse soaring over his head into the watery abyss like a burning zeppelin. Once he processed what happened, he looked over his shoulder at Aska's disintegrating form. The sight was... quite disturbing. Even Jolyne's words from before didn't do much to keep Giorno completely confident in the face of such destruction.

A heavy hand fell on his shoulder.

tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo8_250.png

"We need to go."

"Jotaro... what happened?"

"A lot. The Arrow?"

Giorno just looked at him. A single Jotaro Kujo, no more, no less.

"... Figured."

Jotaro looked between Jolyne and Giorno for a moment, before turning around and starting off into the distance, breathing heavily as if some kind of strain befell his body. Giorno exchanged a concerned look with Jolyne, then rushed off after her father, nearly tripping over his own feet as he went.

@York @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva @Everybody​

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

244603.jpg

"Othinuuuuuus!!"

P86eM2x.png

"We warned you, your eagleness, we waaaarned you! Your eagleness!"

And so Aska died and Othinus had ascended. That was when everything went tumbling down.

He then turns back to the other group that had rejoined with this one

"Wait, where's Phil & Grandpa? It's not like Grandpa to just... be left behind in such a dire situation."

Ben looked into the distance as Othinus flew off.

"No matter, if she's achieved full power, so must I!"

Ben slapped his Omnitrix down, initiating a transformation as his entire body turned great, black and starry, much like the night sky, or space.

P45iDrM.png

"Alien X!"

A single voice that was that of Ben sounded, before this form zoomed into the horizon to get a headstart in pursuing Othinus.

"Seconded! Slow Othinus down!"

With that, Alien X created a circle via his hands, before it rippled through the very fabric of reality to slow Othinus down.

@Ver @York @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva @Everybody

Mason snapped back into his usual demeanor and began running after Othinus. As he and Macy moved, he spoke to Ben and Rita.

"So, bad news, Othinus has the Arrow and Max and Phil are..."

"...occupied," Macy interrupted, "but good news, they should be alive. We'll go pick them up later. Max said to wait until we're done saving all worlds to go grab him."

"Yeah. Don't worry, he made sure I could open a portal and find him. Might need you help though, Ben. We have a fight ahead of us, and a big one at that. Let's keep moving."

@Crow @Lucky
Why...why didn't Aska listen?! Why...and now Othinus had both items she needed...was there anything they could do at this point? Part of him said no, but Libra didn't want to believe that. There had to be something they could do to stop her!

"Y-Yes...we have to do something!" The priest nodded shakily, fear being pushed aside for the time being. "I can heal anyone who needs it, but then we must hurry!"

"Heal people on the way there!" Severa called from her perch on Touma's back. "Also check my knee-it'd be embarrassing if it gave out right when I was about to stab Othinus through!" She paused. "No offense, Macy. Your healing helped but I want no room for error when I tear that halfling to shreds!"

@Ver @Everyone​

"Got it. Heal Pulse!"

Macy gathered a large ball of aura. She compressed it tightly before letting it burst forth, sending a wave of healing energy out towards everyone in their group.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Everyone​

"Othinus! Xing Jin, we need to go!"

"Yes, we do. Will, I know we've been 'holding back' as you humans say. But this is not the time. Show no restraint. Othinus neds to be stopped before she can bring her terror to the rest of the universes."

"But... am I ready? I've never used your full power before. I don't understand it...."

"You will learn, child. Now, go. Ben needs your assistance. Close your eyes. Feel the light inside your soul. Let it flar up, burning away all senses of dread. You can do this, Will. You're here for a reason."

"Thank you, Xing..."

will_meet_xin_jing_by_rainbowfiedmaya-d9i5zfe.jpg

Will let all pretenses of restraint and doubt fall to the ground. Now was not the time for questions, or wonders, or thoughts. Now, she needed to feel, to become one with the very element she had been entrusted with. Will closed her eyes and let her sould be unleashed, feeling her spirit burst forth from the shackles of her human body.

This feeling brought with it a new tidal wave of energy, washing over her and cascading down Will's body like a baptismal rain. All fear, all doubt, all sense of logic or anger faded away into the blinding light of pure life. Othinus seemed to underestimate her enemies. She was blinded like Will was with Jiren.

But no more.

Will at first had been nervous, flashing back to when she was first chosen to lead The Guardians. How young and unsure of herself she had been. How she clashed with Cornelia about Elyon, how she let Phobos capture her and hold her friends' lives in the balance.

And then the previous Keeper Nerissa was freed; and showed that she could use Will's powers beter than she herself ever could. But one thing helped Will push farther, go longer than Nerissa or any of her foes could.

The Heart had chosen HER.

Nerissa underestimated it, Phobos couldn't understand it, and Othinus right now was dismissing it, along with all of her allies themselves.

warrior_of_heart_by_rainbowfiedmaya-d9d2841.jpg

When Will next opened her eyes, she felt the best she'd ever felt in forever. The sheer powr that surged through her veins was almost indescribable. Power flowed from every porse, and Will could swear she felt something on her forhead. Her armor and wings had changed, becoming more angel like. Crystal covered greaves covered her legs and arms.

Never before had she felt so alive.

"W-What is this!? What happened!?"

"This is your true form, Keeper. You have embraced the true being of life itself, and as such you can acess this special form, granted to you by your drive and convictions."

"I..I feel incredible! Like I can do anything!"

"Yes, Keeper. Normally you would be as omnipotent as Ohtinus is here, but we must take care not to lose your humanity. Like the dark variant of your powers, this form runs on your very spirit itself."

"So I only have a limited time then..."

"Until your body fully develops, I'm afraid so. Make it count."

"Don't have to tell me twice!"

Will blasted off faster than the blink of an eye. In nanoseconds, she was next to Ben and Othinus, the former of which has achieved his own ultimate power it seemed.

"Mind if I cut in?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @York @Minerva @Lucky @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Hood Rat @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Jeremi @Everybody

❝ You've got to be kidding me.... Dlanor, we need to get going! ❞ Clearly everything was going wrong at this rate, once he arrived to see that the Great Spirit was killed just like that in front of them. Willard's voice snapped Dlanor out of her silence, as if she were weighing down the damage that was steadily growing out of hand.

latest

❝ U... UNDERSTOOD. ❞ Dlanor nodded once to Willard before they both started to make their way after Othinus.

@York @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva
@Everybody

"H-huh?!"

tumblr_nr1w8n9d2Q1tc1kmmo7_250.png

Giorno came to the screeching halt, narrowly ducking to avoid Aska's descending corpse soaring over his head into the watery abyss like a burning zeppelin. Once he processed what happened, he looked over his shoulder at Aska's disintegrating form. The sight was... quite disturbing. Even Jolyne's words from before didn't do much to keep Giorno completely confident in the face of such destruction.

A heavy hand fell on his shoulder.

"We need to go."

"Jotaro... what happened?"

"A lot. The Arrow?"

Giorno just looked at him. A single Jotaro Kujo, no more, no less.

"... Figured."

Jotaro looked between Jolyne and Giorno for a moment, before turning around and starting off into the distance, breathing heavily as if some kind of strain befell his body. Giorno exchanged a concerned look with Jolyne, then rushed off after her father, nearly tripping over his own feet as he went.

@York @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva @Everybody​

Jolyne was about to say something to Jotaro before he ran off again. Figures. She figured she'd still have time to discuss with him though. Giorno's look was met by one of determination. This bullshit had gone on long enough. Both Jolyne and Ermes followed after the mob boss. This story wasn't done before they had stomped a mud hole in the opposition.

Continued from here.

Dead End

"The Last Moment of This World"

With a flick of Othinus's wrist, a bizarre wave washed over Ben, sending them flying back into the ground. "Alien X" was dissipated, and all that remained was Ben himself, the Omnitrix glowing red. Just as well, Will's transformation had just as easily been undone, reverting her back to how she had been before.

"To dare to stand in front of a god as you are. How unsightly," Othinus scoffed, before flying away once more, disappearing into the horizon as she did.

"What are you doing?! Get up! We can't let her escape again!" Fiamma of the Right shouted heatedly at Ben and Will, moving with everyone else to chase after Othinus, the chase facilitated as Jolyne created small bridges with her string across each building, at least for those who couldn't fly themselves.

As everyone kept moving, Kyoko's voice suddenly rang in the comm link.

"What's going on?! I'm reading a massive increase in energy based in your location!"

"She has it all! Both pieces of Gungnir! Giorno's Arrow! Even killed that Great Spirit your Shepherd talked about before! Her conditions are--!" Ollerus shouted back, as even he was alarmed for once.

"Wait, it's... The energy keeps growing! The concentration... I-It's not stopping! What... What is this...?" Kyoko suddenly said, as though looking at some scanner back on Knowhere. And then, after a few moments, something happened.

"GET OUT OF THERE!! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!" Kyoko Kirigiri suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs, carrying a purely horrified voice that she had never once used in her entire life. The once composed and level-headed young woman, who rarely even so much as raised her voice, was now screaming in pure terror at what she was witnessing.

"But we're so close!! If we could just--!"

"GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE--!"

Zzzzt.

Suddenly, everyone's communications links were disabled, rendering them unable to say anything as the frequency was lost, leaving only static. Any attempts to communicate, with or without the comm link, were useless. And just like so, any attempt to investigate, with the return pads or something else, were futile, as any such devices or powers were suddenly useless.

Touma felt his heart go cold at this, but he knew he had to keep going, clicking his tongue as he pressed forward.

And then... After a while, they did catch up to Othinus.

Standing over a protruding rock over the water, she withdrew the Arrow from her chest, having just pierced herself with it. For the briefest of moments, what looked like a nondescript shadow -- a Stand, in other words -- loomed by her side, before just as quickly disappearing, as though Othinus's own presence overwhelmed her Stand's. With a gleeful laugh, clutching the completed Gungnir in her other hand, the Magic God was finally able to overcome her 50/50 limitation.

Meaning that her powers were now at a 100% success rate.

Feeling his legs quiver, Touma found that he was unable to carry Severa for much longer, gingerly letting her down and helping her into the arms of Ollerus instead, his eyes wide and gaze fixed on Othinus the entire time.

"No..."

“Ahahaha... Thanks to all of you, I have attained all of the conditions I've needed! Do not think of me as a mere Magic God any longer. I will now show the multiverse what Othinus truly is!!” The ascended Magic God shouted, a twisted grin on her face.

TSJB23o.png

The air began to rumble, quaking before her very power. She had done it. Othinus had become the one true goddess of the multiverse. With Gungnir, the power that gave her absolute dominion over her universe. With Giorno's Arrow, an artifact dipped into the pools of the multiverse that granted its user a power that they absolutely needed in that moment. With the Great Spirits such as Verius and Aska dead, unable to maintain the stability of the multiverse.

And Touma let out a delirious, crazed scream.

“Ahhhhhhhh!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

Finally, Touma Kamijou was freed from the mental bonds keeping him frozen in place.

Without paying any attention to his surroundings, he ran so he could get as close as possible to Magic God Othinus. She stood atop the towering protrusion, so there was no way the boy’s legs could have brought him to her. However, he was afraid his mind would collapse if he did not oppose her in some way.

And…

Magic God Othinus lightly spun the lance around in one hand and pointed its tip toward the heavens.

She spoke slowly.

She uttered two short sentences.

"These small fights are such a pain."

"I think I'll just end the multiverse."

And so, she did.

Space began to shatter like glass, as color was drained from the fabric of reality. Shards of the very air came apart, as everything became engulfed in white. Touma was the first to be afflicted, his entire body instantly shattering like glass, followed by the space where he once stood. And soon enough, the rest of the group faced the apocalypse head-on as well, as everything went white.

And then everything went black.

And just like that, everything ceased to exist.

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Gaius (Fire Emblem)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Cromartous as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Josh as Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)

Alisha Diphda - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Akiko Yosano - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Byakuya Togami - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Doppo Kunikida - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Eleanor Hume - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Gwen Stacy - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Josuke Higashikata - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Jude Mathis - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Kenji Miyazawa - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Kyoko Kirigiri - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Leia Rolando - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ludger Will Kresnik - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Mikleo - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Rohan Kishibe - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!

Accelerator - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Add - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Akane Tsunemori - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Aoko Aozaki - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Aqua - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Bayonetta - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Blake Belladonna - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Cagliostro - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Claire Redfield - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Clark Kent - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Commander Shepard - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Cullen Bloodstone - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Dante - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Edmond Honda - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Erika Furudo - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Funny Valentine - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Gon Freecss - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Goro Majima - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Hua Mulan - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ike - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ilona - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
John Constantine - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Junko Enoshima - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Kaito Momota - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Kiyohime - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Lambdadelta - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Linkle - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Lucifer Morningstar - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Mikoto Misaka - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Misaka Worst - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Nono Morikubo - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ororo Munroe - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Patchouli Knowledge - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Pretty Boy - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Qrow Branwen - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Reiner Braun - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Riesbyfe Stridberg - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Robin Aquilus - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Ruby Rose - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Saiai Kinuhata - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Saitama - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Sakuya Izayoi - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Shichika Yasuri - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Shiki Tohno - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Titus - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Undyne - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Vert - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Weiss Schnee - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Yang Xiao Long - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Yulia - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Yumeko Jabami - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!
Zatanna Zatara - DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!

And countless more.

The Multiverse - DESTROYED!

Last edited:
Jiren and Toppo- A Farewell to Justice

As silence filled the air, Jiren willed himself the speak again, his heart weighed down the by forces of fate. He had wandered down a rabbit hole, sliding down thousands of dark passages and pathways. He had gone so deep even sunlight did not dare to follow him, plunging his soul into blackness. This was the path he had chosen; the road less followed, its earth still rocky and unworn. There were times when he had doubted his own convictions. Perhaps, somewhere along to the way, he had started to fight to defy traditional justice. Perhaps it was the rejection of the force that had rejected him that gave him his strength of resolve and granted him the will to stand against the world. Maybe he had turned his back on the OMDA purely to spite Toppo. But the answers had stopped mattering long ago. He had made his choice.

None of it would matter in a few moments. By the time the sun went down, his paradise would be upon him, paving the way for the world he had always dreamed of. He could undo his mistake. He could make the OMDA see the light. He could make Toppo see the light. He could finally bring his friend back to his side. He could rewrite every song to fit his ears, he could demake every dish to his taste. Perhaps he could grant Schala the courage to join him too. The perfect world; his goal achieved; no more evils.

And the price was so small. All he had to do was throw away the joys he never had, and then it would all be over. He joined his hands in meditation, one last goodbye to this cold, uncaring world.

---

Toppo felt the tension rise in the room as all appealed to the Great Spirit. Jiren' manipulations continued, his face contorting into unusual masks of factory compassion and dollar-store pity. It sickened him to see his friend stoop so low. He had thrown away his pride. He had thrown away it all. He had gone from towering over his foes, dressed in gold and anointed with a crown, to begging for his life. His heart reached the point of concern. Something was brewing in Jiren's heart... and Toppo dreaded to think what it could be.

A ki Signature spiked, and with it, Toppo's alertness.

"Jiren... what are you..."

---

Beads of light began pouring from Jiren's person. A smile crawled across his lips. The feeling of release he felt... it was liberating. To finally let go of his mortal form and prepare for his ascension. It was what he wanted. It was all he wanted. Freedom from the pride that had blinded him. Freedom from the rage that had turned his eye away from Marian. Soon, it would all be over- the Great Spirit had given him the clarity to see that. It was either the grey or the void. Either way, he'd be free
----

Toppo watched as Jiren's aura began to calm and sooth, the flames dying down and transforming into a swirling red fog. He felt his foe's energy shift and change, transforming from a writhing mess to a single straight line of Ki; Jiren was balanced again, his centre completely focuses, far more than his own. Even as his power rose and fell with every breath, Toppo never felt the line stray- not by so much as an inch- will to be a statue by Jiren's iron heart. Until that moment, Toppo had never truly felt the strength of his old friend's convictions; he never knew how deeply Jiren had found himself depending on that goal. Maybe it had sealed the cracks and covered up the guilt he felt for his betrayal. Then again, perhaps his grey stoic friend was incapable of guilt. Perhaps his goal had become more of an addiction, something he had wanted, no, needed to achieve to remain true to himself. As he reached forth with his mind, Toppo failed to sense where Jiren ended and his new mantra began, the growing so deeply entwined they had almost become one. Jiren had truly become Jiren the Grey, fully severed from any passion he had once had. Everything he had done had seemed so logistical, impersonal.
---
"For... the Greater good..." Jiren's lips moved, providing ripples of motion to his frozen face. "For justice, for the Grey, for the New World and the Old" The fog grew thicker and thicker, with the beams of light that now radiated from Jiren's chest standing as the only light. The cutting rays of blue pierce the cloud, revealing flickers of the glowing figure beneath, his flesh becoming one with his silver Ki. Gray Ki. He continued his prayer, his eyes fixed forward at the base of the Great Spirit "For Ben's Courage, for Schala's Resolve, For Will's drive, For Sorey's faith, For Max's clarity, For Rita's soul, and for all the Spirits I feel flickering out so far away. For Marian's kinship, and for Pucci's trust, here I kneel"

A tear made its way down his check, dancing along to slope of one of his burns before it too was pulled into his storm. Was it a tear for love? A tear for hate? A tear for pity? Or simple the last flickers of passion and guilt draining away from his person, lost in the wildness of his winter's spirit. A sigh, a sniff and a twitch. He raised his head to the skies.

"I have won. And I have lost. I have saved souls and I have snuffed them out. Centuries ago, I was cursed with the burden of this pain. I let it consume me. I let it eat into who I was. I harvest its power and in turn, it harvested me. For years I sought to break its hold on me but I failed. All the good in the world could not shatter to yoke of evil. It infested me. It was the cancer. Hate. Vengence. Fury. I thought that fighting for my new world could... I thought it would purify me... But all its done is given me new targets. New spirits to crush. More foes to overcome. And now... now that it's all over... I don't know if I am relieved... If I should be relieved. All it know... is that I've earned my rest..."

---
Toppo raised his hands before his face, guarding himself from the force of Jiren's storm as it expanded outwards, its cutting razor winds reaching out across the waves. Lighting cracked from within, its crystalized source remaining unmoving at its core. He tried to shout but his words were lost to the weather, his screams rendered mere whispers. His pleas fell on deaf ears.
---

"In all my years, and in all I've done... and in all I've seen... I can't help but pity this world I call home... But it cannot be pure whilst one of its pathogens still lives... I cannot clean the world whilst I still live..." He felt the burden shift slightly, allowing him to smile again. His neck loosened. He breathed again. "It's a paradox... but while I still hate and while I am still hated and I still love... I cannot be clean. I cannot be trusted. I cannot overcome the ways in which this world has sought to program me..." His eyes peeled open. In his hands, he now held the golden chance. He could accept his burning nature. He could accept his passion and fury and hate and direct it to those who would do this world harm one more time. He could accept Libra's offer and fight beside for the OMDA one last time in a futile war against the limitless foe he created. Maybe that was what true justice was; goodness in the face of adversity...

But even if they could defeat Othinus, even they could save the Multiverse, then the foul pile of peace would follow. Hate would fester again. A new evil would arise. Perhaps the OMDA would impose martial law. Perhaps Will would lose control of herself. Perhaps Ben's aliens would find a way to free themselves. The Multiverse would find some way to endanger itself again. The zero- the passion- would still exist, and from its, the script of hatred would be written. Maybe he could fight to slow it in his own lifetime. Maybe he could not. But one day, that zero would multiple to 10000. No number of cullings could prevent the cycle from starting up again.

No. He had to stand true. He had to stand strong. He had to stand true. The Arrow and the Spear were the only things that could rewrite that code. They were the only things that could save mankind from its own fate... and for that good he would still need Othinus. For that good to come to be, he still needed to destroy those who would welcome him back home. Perhaps the tear was for them...

"My mind is ready for the New World... but this body.. this soul... they are still impure...I can see it now... I can see the pain that flows within us all... you... me... even Billy, DIO, Othinus, Marian... the soul itself is what Othinus must cleanse... even mine is... broken"

His follow eyes flickered. He spoke with the words of a shattered man, his world crumbling around him.

"I trust the shepherd to cleanse his flock. I trust in Othinus's will. I trust that she will remake this world for me... For what my mind knows to be true, and what my soul still seeks to deny. Mankind it sick... we're all sick... And if the sickness is what makes human.... then I am glad that I am not human"

The earth beneath Jiren began to crack and warp, unable to withstand the strength of his burning potential, uncapped by fear for his own health or the continuation of his story. This wasn't the final chapter. He would be immortalized in the gray... he would be a martyr, purifying himself in the name of peace. True peace.

He clung to that hope.

"So this is my destiny... to delay the horsemen who wish to destroy the Gray before it can come to be... So be it. My passion faulted me from the start. If my death must come... then I shall take all out you with me!!!!"

Flame leapt from Jiren's flesh once more, burning with a light so intense its negative would be imprinted on the eye of all who dared watch. The heat could be felt on every cheek. The smoke in the air filled every lung. The flames burned true, never flickering and never failing. Its fuel remained true. Jiren would burn himself to a cinder.

"I WILL BE REBORN!!! I WILL BE PURE!!! THE NEW WORLD WILL COME, WITH OR WITHOUT MY BODY!!! LET THE GRAY TAKE MY MIND! LET IT TAKE WHO I WAS MEANT TO BE AND MAKE IT TRUE!!!!"

----

In a heartbeat, Toppo knew what he had to do. While those around him flinched and winced, he walked. He walked true. One foot found its way in front of the next.

Left.

Right.

Left.

Right.

The air burned his tongue.

Left.

Right.

The white light burned his eyes black.

Left.

Right.

His charred, once proud uniform crumbled from his chest.

Left.

Right.

His moustache was torn from his flesh.

Toppo broke into a sprint, the strength of a Kryptonian marching behind each step he took. He praised the gods for the might of fate. He praised them for Ben's gift; he praised them for the strength of the Superman. As the charred figure defied the unwavering, unyielding force, the two locked eyes.

Toppo became a bullet.

---

A swift strike to the check caught Jiren off guard, but his body had long since gotten lost in the flames. Through all his mutations and transformations, he barely had a form left, his very body dissolving into more ki to add to his bomb. He had every intention of giving his life to his cause... and so did Toppo.

No words were said between the two when they collided.

No words were said as Toppo slashed furiously as his ghostly foe, desperate to delay the blast by any means necessary.

No words were said as wave after wave of Justice Flashes were forced through Jiren's shell, only to shatter onto the ground behind him.

No words were said as Toppo's Kryptonian resistance was pushed to its very limits, pulling the old man to his knees.

One word was said as Toppo reached his limit.

"JIREN!"

A wave of Hakai leapt from his body, tearing through the spirit of Jiren. His focus shattered in an instant, the power of a god ripping through his Ki barrier. The two met eyes, each willing the other to cease their assault, knowing that neither had the humility to yield. Each was a Pride Warrior to the end, no matter how little that title meant to either party now. In a heartbeat, the wounded grey was within Toppo's grasp, his head lowered in a Nelson grasp. The raging fire returned to its master, birthing a chilling silence. The quiet before the storm.

"You cannot stop it, Toppo! The Gray will come! It's already begun! It's already here!"

Toppo tightened his grip, forcing Jiren's neck to its breaking point, his chin striking his collar. Jiren held on, his body willed to hold on to its last flickers of light as his energy storm brewed. Rivers of red began to flow within his hollow form, growing thicker by the second as two grey hands sought to tear themselves free from a great orange arm.

"F-Friends!" Toppo growled, resisting his foe's counter grip the best he could. He knew he didn't have time for goodbyes. He knew he didn't have time to ask for forgiveness. He knew that every second he wasted on the ground was a second Jiren's detonation grew closer... Yet, the last remnants of his pride returned to life by the kindness of Manson, willed him to stay for a single moment more. Long enough to say:

"Be good now... Fight for good... No matter how dark it seems, you get out there and fight until there's nothing left to fight for... then keep fighting. Stand for your pride. Stand for those who cannot fight for themselves. Stand for those you have lost and stand for those lost to you. Darkness can't destroy light--" Jiren placed an elbow between Toppo's ribs, forcing a cry of pain from his lips. He signalled for his friends not to interfere. It was simply another signal that it was time to go "But a single candle... can start the fire... that turns night... today. Never Yield. Gods... not as long as you still have sparks to light fires never yield. Find the light, and you'll find your way... after that... its all a test of your endurance..."

Any other words Toppo might have been trying to say were lost to the sound of two bodies cutting through the air, as Toppo, propelled by a newfound resistance to gravity and all the Ki that still burned within him took to the skies, far beyond the eyes of his allies. He smiles. How fitting that his journey would end with some grand sacrifice. To end with a bang and not a whisper... maybe the had been right about Toppo... maybe he was a hero after all...

---
"No! You can't take this from me! This is my destiny!"

Jiren was released from his grip, his body floating helplessly miles above the waves. His energies balanced again, his spirits focusing themselves again. He watched those he had fought so hard to destroy vanish against the plane of blue, half a dozen dots upon an infinite expanse of colour. He felt his ki burning within him, screaming to be free again, bringing a wave of pain even he could not will away. He couldn't hold it back... he couldn't make it stop... His time had come

"So my sacrifice... means nothing now? I'll die up hear... harmless... weak"

"You were never weak old friend. You were lost and you were hurt... but you were never weak"

Jiren looked his friend in the eye and, for the first time since the Tournament, he does so without the smallest hint of hate or disgust. He looked at him the way he once had: with the eyes of a friend.

"Toppo... you never gave up on me, did you? Beyond the tough words... beyond the catchphrases... you still held back... why?"

"Becuase..." He froze "I... I don't know why. Maybe its because you were... because no matter what you have done you are still my friend."

"I... I've damned this world... I hurt good people in the name of Justice... You can't forgive me now. You won't"

"I can... I can do so quite easily Jiren... and I do so not because I am strong, or because I'm weak or because I'm compassionate or any other reason you might convince yourself. I do so because forgiveness is a choice. Good is a choice. It is not a response to evil like Ben claimed, or a byproduct of evil Libra and Schala suggested... It's a choice. You chose to become a Pride Warrior. You chose to fight evildoers. You chose to join the ODMA. These weren't passionate choices. They weren't strategic choices. They were choices made in the name of goodness"

"I chose to turn on the OMDA... to disband the Pride Warriors... I did those in the name of good too... and question if I was right in those too"

"Yes..." He spoke with a heavy heart "Yes you did... But you remained true to yourself. You remained true to your own Justice. You lost your way, Jiren. It was human weakness. Human error"

"There shouldn't be such things... Soon, there won't be..."

"No. Those things will always exist, believe me. Even if penned by you, no one can write a perfect world. The Gray will have just as many holes as this world..."

"No! We will cover the holes! Fill them!"

"Jiren... hush... it doesn't matter now... For us... its over... You have faith in your Revanites... I have faith my friends will stop them...Yes... they'll find a way... so let us agree to disagree"

"Agree...to disagree"

"Old Friend..."

Toppo placed a hand in his friend's shoulder. Jiren did the same.

"My friend... for what its worth... I am-"

"You don't have to say it... I know"

"I'll see you on the other side them, Pride Warrior Toppo... Hero of Freedom"

"And I'll be seeing you, Pride Warrior Jiren... Hero of Justice...Hero of the Gray..."

The two men smiled and bowed their tearful heads...

"Goodbye"
----

A second sun of purple light erupted overhead, the heat of the Hakai raining down harmlessly over the waves. Sparks of white light rained down across the battlefield like shooting stars, cool and warm all at once. As the smoke cleared and the black hue of the blast faded from sight, neither Warrior remained. The Heat of their downfall faded into memory. The last of the Pride Warriors were no more.

@Ver @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Crow @Hahli Nuva et.all
Through all the chaos and post-Jiren destruction, Cordelia would land the pegasus. She would get off of it and walk towards the crowd. "Uh, sorry I was late." She apologized to the group.

@Crow @Cromartous @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Jiren Group​

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

244603.jpg

"Othinuuuuuus!!"

@Ver @Everyone​
Continued from here.

Dead End

With a flick of Othinus's wrist, a bizarre wave washed over Ben, sending them flying back into the ground. "Alien X" was dissipated, and all that remained was Ben himself, the Omnitrix glowing red. Just as well, Will's transformation had just as easily been undone, reverting her back to how she had been before.

"To dare to stand in front of a god as you are. How unsightly," Othinus scoffed, before flying away once more, disappearing into the horizon as she did.

"What are you doing?! Get up! We can't let her escape again!" Fiamma of the Right shouted heatedly at Ben and Will, moving with everyone else to chase after Othinus, the chase facilitated as Jolyne created small bridges with her string across each building, at least for those who couldn't fly themselves.

"What's going on?! I'm reading a massive increase in energy based in your location!"

"She has it all! Both pieces of Gungnir! Giorno's Arrow! Even killed that Great Spirit your Shepherd talked about before! Her conditions are--!" Ollerus shouted back, as even he was alarmed for once.

"Wait, it's... The energy keeps growing! The concentration... I-It's not stopping! What... What is this...?" Kyoko suddenly said, as though looking at some scanner back on Knowhere. And then, after a few moments, something happened.

"GET OUT OF THERE!! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!" Kyoko Kirigiri suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs, carrying a purely horrified voice that she had never once used in her entire life. The once composed and level-headed young woman, who rarely even so much as raised her voice, was now screaming in pure terror at what she was witnessing.

Zzzzt.

Suddenly, everyone's communications links were disabled, rendering them unable to say anything as the frequency was lost, leaving only static. Any attempts to communicate, with or without the comm link, were useless. And just like so, any attempt to investigate, with the return pads or something else, were futile, as any such devices or powers were suddenly useless.

Touma felt his heart go cold at this, but he knew he had to keep going, clicking his tongue as he pressed forward.

Standing over a protruding rock over the water, she withdrew the Arrow from her chest, having just pierced herself with it. For the briefest of moments, what looked like a nondescript shadow -- a Stand, in other words -- loomed by her side, before just as quickly disappearing, as though Othinus's own presence overwhelmed her Stand's. With a gleeful laugh, clutching the completed Gungnir in her other hand, the Magic God was finally able to overcome her 50/50 limitation.

Feeling his legs quiver, Touma found that he was unable to carry Severa for much longer, gingerly letting her down and helping her into the arms of Ollerus instead, his eyes wide and gaze fixed on Othinus the entire time.

"No..."

“Ahahaha... Thanks to all of you, I have attained all of the conditions I've needed! Do not think of me as a mere Magic God any longer. I will now show the multiverse what Othinus truly is!!” The ascended Magic God shouted, a twisted grin on her face.

TSJB23o.png

The air began to rumble, quaking before her very power. She had done it. Othinus had become the one true goddess of the multiverse. With Gungnir, the power that gave her absolute dominion over her universe. With Giorno's Arrow, an artifact dipped into the pools of the multiverse that granted its user a power that they absolutely needed in that moment. With the Great Spirits such as Verius and Aska dead, unable to maintain the stability of the multiverse.

Finally, Touma Kamijou was freed from the mental bonds keeping him frozen in place.

Without paying any attention to his surroundings, he ran so he could get as close as possible to Magic God Othinus. She stood atop the towering protrusion, so there was no way the boy’s legs could have brought him to her. However, he was afraid his mind would collapse if he did not oppose her in some way.

And…

Magic God Othinus lightly spun the lance around in one hand and pointed its tip toward the heavens.

She spoke slowly.

And so, she did.

Space began to shatter like glass, as color was drained from the fabric of reality. Shards of the very air came apart, as everything became engulfed in white. Touma was the first to be afflicted, his entire body instantly shattering like glass, followed by the space where he once stood. And soon enough, the rest of the group faced the apocalypse head-on as well, as everything went white.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)

DEAD! BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE!

And countless more.

Schala Zeal
@Ver @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva
@Everyone

Seeing Jiren's struggles... His pain... Schala reached out, in a desperate attempt to stop him before it was too late.

However, Toppo was faster... Much faster than she could ever hope to be... Wresting with Jiren, hoisting him into the sky. Fighting back tears, Schala tried to follow, but... She soon realized that her efforts were futile; Jiren's body was barely even there... And Toppo... He was planning to go with him.

Fighting back tears... She called out, to both of them, in a futile attempt to stop the inevitable.

"There's still hope...! Please... You don't have to do this... Please... ... Just... Let me-... ..." But she trailed off, only able to helplessly watch as both Toppo and Jiren spoke.

... In the end... In an explosion of orange, then purple... They were gone... ... Forever.

All she had left to remember them by was a few scraps of cloth, and their words...

Collapsing to her knees, she stubbornly fought off her urge to cry, instead... Clutching a lone spark of white light, watching it dissipate, before she spoke... Mostly just thinking out loud, as she recalled their last words.

"Good is... A choice... Huh? Maybe... That's why color prevails... Not because good and evil exists... But because people have the freedom to choose one or the other... Or none at all..." She said... Closing her eyes as she let a lone tear trickle down her cheek.

"Then... We fight each other... Hurt each other... Love each other... Because we choose to... Because we choose to have passion in what we do..." A bittersweet smile crossed her face as she looked up at the sky, where Jiren and Toppo had once been.

"Thank you... ... Toppo... Jiren... Both of you... For showing me the answer I sought so desperately..."

For the time being, she forgot all about what Ben was going to say to her... But that kind of thing was going to have to wait. She had alot of... Thinking to do.

Unfortunately for her, this brief moment to herself would come crashing to a halt when Othinus destroyed Aska, causing her to open her eyes, crying out in anguish as she realized what had just happened.

Though her powers were likely meaningless... Though Othinus seemed unable to be stopped... Schala didn't care... She chose to fight on anyways, despite the impossible odds.

"Othinus!!! Why... Why are you doing this?!... What is there to prove... From destroying everything that brought us here...?!!!" She shouted, in a desperate attempt to stall for time...

A determined look on her eyes, Schala made one last attempt to stop Othinus, ignoring Kyoko's please for them to get out of there... Muttering words in an ancient tongue she had sworn never to use... Except in the case of an emergency.

Trying to force open a rift in time and space... To somehow interrupt what Othinus was doing, but it was in vain...

In the end... As hard as she fought, as desperately as she tried... The future refused to change.

All of her failures, all of her shortcomings... Amounted to this very moment, where once again... She helplessly watched as everyone... This time throughout the multiverse was robbed of their future.

With her final breath... Before all became nothingness... She managed to say... One last thing in parting...

"... Kid... Janus... I failed you... I couldn't keep my promise... But... ... My legacy... Our legacy... Will live on... ... Some way... Some how... We'll fix this...!!!" She cried.

And then... She was no more.

That wish she had made... In the depths of her despair, despite everything she had tried to do in its wake... Had finally been granted. Not by Lavos... But by Othinus...​

Now Playing: Those You've Known

" Cause here's the thing, to know how it ends and still begin to sing it again as if it might turn out some time." - Hermes, Hadestown

" The dog you really got to dread is the one that howls inside your head. It's him whose howling who drive men mad and a mind to its undoing." -Hermes, Hadestown

" That is the path to Paradise, and, likewise the road to ruin." -Hermes, Hadestown

" Some birds sing when the sun shines bright, my praise is not for them, but the ones who sing in the dead of night." -Persephone, Hadestown

" A lot of souls have gotta die." -Fates, Hadestown

Rita didn't know what to think as she faded away. She didn't get a chance to say goodbye.

Lucifer was on a fifth drink as he disappeared.

On the outskirts by a church on Ragnarok, Peter Destin watched as a tear appeared. He knew that tear and he had knew it had nothing to do with what else was happening and he dove in, but not before he felt a sharp sting of it eating away and going into him. and stared at where he was. As Rift called it, the small space between.

" You called it, Destin. Guess I owe you a twenty. Is that why you asked where my dimension was?" Rift asked him.

" Ehh, mostly. I knew that was no saving anyone at this point. Kind of became obvious when all the strings of Fate just ended, no matter how long I tangled them, kind of obvious that things were fucked. Actually, where exactly is this located?"

" I say you got ten minutes at best, two minutes at worst. So, what exactly do you need extra minutes?" He asked.

" Just need to tie three threads of fate together to make sure that this works. You aren't going to like it, but it's the safest bet for everyone."

" If I'm not going to like it, then it is generally a good thing. I seemed to only like the plans in which you failed. Who's fate exactly are you tying?"

"
Mine and Phil Connors."

" Of course it goes back to the first. It always seem to do that with your second chances. And why pray tell can't we just be tied to literally anyone-?"

"
Because only you and I know where the fuck Punxsutawney wound up. And it's our fault for getting them into their respect messes. I knew Phil and Rita were needed, but I messed up the events that would help them most in their messes. Rita came out fine, but Phil is incredibly damaged since where I thought he was needed most first, broke him. So, we fix him after this multiverse mess. Got it, Tonio?" He asked.

"
I got it, but I don't like it, Peter. Are you done? It's here." Rift looked at Peter Destin, the proverbial self-proclaimed god of second chances and was shut up when he kissed him.

Of course, it was a distraction as he had tied himself even further to Rift, but it would have to do for now and he tied as many strings of fate as he could to himself. Hopefully, he had managed to get everyone and his mother was in a giving mode.

He just had to hope that Fate wasn't entirely against him and the tie would do what he wanted.

That was all he could do and he had watched each string of fate he had ever dared to meddle with slowly come undone.

One by one, Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin, Peter Quill, Lincoln Campbell and Tommy Merlyn, Scott McCall, Stiles, Kara and Connor, Hercules and Megara, Theo Raeken, Rita Hanson, Michael Munroe and Joshua Washington, the Peters and everyone else who the creator had played, so went the strings of fate.

But last, the last string of fate stood there and slowly came undone and took the others with him... and then everything was dark and all that could be heard was a bird chirping in the distance and then silence.

Rift stood alone, watching as Destin shattered. Alone and between multiverses, he stood, knowing that he wouldn't interfere. He stared as Asher Falcon teleported here, somehow escaping the mess and being again. Alone and outside of it stood the son of a dead man and someone who didn't interfere, but maybe just maybe, things would get better.

Last edited:
-Metaworld Addendum-
"Miracles in Vain"

❝ Weird. I thought that those two would be back by now. ❞ Lambdadelta tilted her head once she heard from Ange that both Dlanor and Willard weren't back yet from their mission with the Coalition. It was known throughout the Metaworld that those two would always complete their tasks with little to no error. Just the thought that they were taking longer than usual was strange in itself.

❝ I thought the same too, but you have to consider that their task is heavily tied to the Multiverse as a whole. Just give them more time. ❞ Ange sighed, running a hand through her hair. Simply thinking about the matter worried her immensely.

❝ Anyways, we didn't have any luck catching Eliza at Avalon, but we did manage to send Majima and Makoto back to their world. I don't mind having to visit them time to time again so I can give him the medications to keep his demon instincts in check. ❞ Lapis simply gave her report to the Witch of Resurrection. ❝ Plus, I think I got a hold of using Miracle magic... so if a certain Witch of Certainty can help me out with the training. ❞

❝ What? You expect me to be a teacher for this! ❞ The Witch of Certainty blinked in surprise, wondering why she had to be Lapis's teacher. Not that she minded, of course.

❝ Makes sense. Lambda, you're the only other person I can think of that knew Bernkastel that well. Even if she didn't use that magic so much, you could guide Lapis. ❞ Ange figured that that course of action was fine for now. The public opinion on Lapis within the Metaworld was still mixed, considering that she was indirectly Bernkastel's successor.

❝ Alright, fine. But don't whine at me later if I'm too much to deal with as a teacher. ❞

❝ Challenge accepted, Lambdadelta. ❞ Lapis shot a smirk over at the other, who merely accepted the notion to be the tutor to the new Witch of Miracles.

Then, it happened.

A loud crash that continued to echo across the garden alerted the three Witches. It didn't take an idiot to realize what was happening to the usually peaceful Metaworld. Those perfected golden roses, the always violet hazy sky, the replication of the Ushiromiya mansion. It was all fading out of existence at an alarming rate. Numerous Metaworld residents, Witches and Furniture, that were unfortunate to be close to the startling rupture of reality itself shattered apart.

❝ W-What the hell?! ❞ Lapis exclaimed in pure horror etched onto her face, glancing at the other two Witches for anything they could do. Even they were at a loss on what to do. Not even the feared Featherine could do something like this, no... it wasn't like she could even stop this.

❝ I... I'll get Beatrice and Battler over here! Please stay safe! ❞ Ange managed to blurt out those words before running off in vague hopes to get the Golden Witch and the Endless Sorcerer to work. Once it was only the two of them, Lambdadelta only stood there, unsure if they could even do anything at this point. This rang out terrible implications that both Dlanor and Willard had their mission go terribly wrong, knowing that both went off to deal with a force that threatened the multiverse.

Even so, the Witch of Certainty grew pale as she noticed that Lapis had stepped forward.

❝ Lapis, what are you... ❞

A burst of blue-colored mana erupted from Lapis's left shoulder, forming into that magically projected arm.

❝ HEY! ARE YOU CRAZY?! THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP! ❞

An immense amount of magical energy began to radiate from this artificial arm. The Witch of Miracles aimed her sights at the incoming destruction of their reality.

❝ Geez, do I have to say it in Red?! You're on- ❞

❝ Shut up! I might as well try something, right?! ❞ Lapis cried out in frustration with how much the other was telling her not to. The more she generated this magic into her projected arm, the more she was hurting herself with this power. Trading for all of the Miracles she could muster up in this instant, Lapis was practically throwing away her own Miracle of being alive for this long.

❝ Right, this looks like how it'll end. No more running, no more living. We're this close to what will eventually silence us for good. ❞ A pained look strained on Lapis's face, physically and mentally wearing down on her. ❝ Bernkastel banked on me for a Miracle, and she got that. A dead person walking alive for who knows how long now. I'm aware she was selfish in keeping me alive, but what's stopping me from banking in a Miracle for all of us surviving. ❞

Lambdadelta was only dead silent at her words. In this type of situation, there was literally nothing to say to someone that was accepting their fate in vain like this.

❝ My only Red Truth... regardless of what my Miracle will do, I'll always die in the end. Lapis's Red Truth further fueled the Miracle she was going to cast, her magically projected arm extremely bright to the point of possibly blinding whoever was near. The crumbling ruptures of the Metaworld growing dangerously close to them, the Witch of Miracles let out a thundering scream in desperation.

❝ THIS IS MY MIRACLE! FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE!! ❞

A sudden release of magical energy flooded the Metaworld's air. A mix of nothingness and a vibrant blue stream. What was the use of Miracles if she never used them? Lapis had wavering thoughts that this was useless, that Lambdadelta was right that she wouldn't achieve anything to begin with. No, they were still here, they still had time. Collapsing to one knee, she continued to let this stream of magic rush from her arm, continuous streaks of blue blood dripping out of her body from the abrupt usage of Miracles. Just this once, she truly believed that she could grant the Miracle they all needed.

Then an ear-shattering noise that followed, and there was only a strain of emptiness left. For clarity, the Metaworld was gone along with the rest of the multiverse. Words in the Red Truth never lie.

Continued from here.

Dead End

Zzzzt.

"No..."

TSJB23o.png

And…

She spoke slowly.

And so, she did.

Cast List

And countless more.

“But neither infinite power nor infinite wisdom could bestow godhood upon men. For that, there would have to be infinite love as well.” – A Canticle for Leibowitz

"After achieving Godhood, a man surpasses all worldly hazards. But it is not that he will have no worldly actions. This state can be termed as apathetic. Everything will be there, but nothing can touch him." – Sri Jibankrishna or Diamond

Cordelia tightly gripped her lance when Othinus came. She had no way of standing against Othinus. No powers or a weapon powerful to stand up against her. Cordelia could only watch as she gained power. She could only be a witness to the destruction of the party. That wasn't enough for Cordelia, she was always the best at everything, always the prodigy, the perfect Pegasus rider, the number one soldier. She had helped her friends fight against Grima and save their world, why couldn't she do it here?

Cordelia felt useless. Cordelia couldn’t protect the others, and she felt useless.

That's when Cordelia saw a familiar shock of red hair, the same color as hers. Cordelia felt her heart stir. She had to do something, she had to say something.

"Severa!" Cordelia shouted in a panicked tone. She dropped her spear, making it clatter on the ground, and began running to her daughter as fast as her legs would carry her. She quickly dropped to her knees, tears formed. "I'm so sorry, Severa. I couldn't protect you." She was on the verge of an emotional breakdown. She reached out to grab Severa's hand. "I'm here for you now." She said softly.

Only to disappear before she could grasp it.

The United Nations Building

latest

Robin sat in his office. He filed a paper into a Manila folder. He hummed a song to himself as he did so. He looked back at the setting sun behind him, its light reflecting off of the buildings surrounding the UN Building.

His personal guard, Corrin stepped into the room. She seemed very nervous, very apprehensive. Her sword was in her hand, she was almost out of breath. She had something to say to Robin, something important. Her hand began to turn clear, it began to shatter into glass shards.

Robin.” was all Corrin was able to say. Her sword flattered against the floor. Robin turned quickly, only to witness Corrin's sword and her rose falling to the ground. He hastily stood up and made his way around the desk. "Corrin?" He asked looking at where she stood a moment before.

He grabbed his phone from his desk. "Akane? I'm calling for an emergency Security Council Session right now. We have a serious problem.” He said, his voice wavering. He started to dash down the hall. Panicked aides and secretaries hurriedly flung papers around and disappeared. He quickly ran down several flights of stairs, his robe trailing behind him. He pushed his way through a crowd of reporters and UN Employees gathered in the lobby trying to figure out what was going on. The UN was in chaos, filled with shouting, messes scattered everywhere, and employees scurrying about. A group of UN Peacekeepers stood with riot shields and batons in hand at the door as people attempted to get inside. Left and right, people went out like dying stars.

Robin finally pushed his way into the Security Council Room. Several members sat at the table in the room. Stern looks were on their faces. "Robin, what the hell is going on?" the American representative said. "Members are missing, people are disappearing, mass chaos is occurring across the Multiverse. We've lost signal with our agents sent to the Coalition. It seems like the Multiverse itself is unraveling.” He gestured to the missing seats in the room and then to the door where a clamor could be heard.

He was interrupted by the sound of something crashing to the floor. The helmet and rifle of a UN Peacekeeper clattered to the ground. Several of the representatives stood up in surprise. A minor representative would begin to disappear, and Camilla would grab her axe from beside the chair. The sound in the empty room echoed as members clamored to figure out what was going on.

Robin sat down and cleared his throat. "It’s clear we have a crisis on our hands. What we need to do is figure out a plan of action before we completely fall apart. Someone get ODMA on the line.” He said firmly and directly. "Do we know if Nana's still here? Their liaison?" He looked around at the remaining members.

They looked around the room before the Chinese rep stood up. "I'll go find out." He said, nodding to one of his guards.

The room fell silent again before it was interrupted by a door opening. Deputy Secretary-General Akane Tsunemori stepped in before falling to her knees. The gathered group looked at her, and Robin quickly ran to her side.

"Akane, I-” And with that, Robin was gone.

The United Nations was no more.

Somewhere, out in the now-dark multiverse, someone reached out a hand. This was an attempt to reach out to someone, anyone out there who had survived. The environment was cold and dark, there was nothing. No light, no sound, no sense. The hand continued reaching forward, only to touch glass. The Firmament at the Edge of the Multiverse.

tumblr_mwk029XZQF1r99gk6o1_500.gif

The glass cracked.

And the hand ceased to be.

And the Multiverse went dark.​

Last edited:
The world was ending. In their last moment, the twins lives flashed before their eyes. Their hearts connected, and two halves of a story were connected. Their lives, their story, and memories that belonged to both and neither of them appeared before them. As the multiverse ended and their story reached a final page, perhaps Death gave them a piece of closure. If this is where their story ended, then they deserved to know its beginning.

The Moretti Twins:
A Story of Fate

It begins with a family. A mother, a father, a brother, and a sister. This family had gifts, powers unknown to most people of Earth. These gifts, powers ruled by emotion, they called aura. They came at a small price; secrecy and worship. The gods of Olympus claimed aura as their gift to the family, and claimed favors in return. The family was happy to oblige, and began the tradition that echoed through generations.

Father. Mother. Sister. Brother. Forced to provide the price promised by their ancestors. One night, a goddess in disguise arrived to recieve it. She came bearing a box, a Trojan horse. She offered what was inside to the mother. The mother foolishly accepted. Inside the box was what appeared to be a large glass marble, but the family could feel a great aura, the source of their gifts, radiating from within.

The mother took the marble in her hand. It glowed bright with an aura that engulfed her body. Within seconds, the mother was no more. In her place was the figure of a goddess, reborn within physical form. As the goddess breathed her first new breath, the pitter patter of young feet across a hardwood floor reached her ears. She turned to see the daughter, awoken from slumber in the dead of night, holding tight to a stuffed bear and wiping the sleep from her eyes.

The girl saw a stranger lock eyes with her, but her heart felt a familiarity with the goddess before her. She asked, "Mama?"

The mind of the mother should have been erased, but the echoes of her heart remained. The goddess bent down to match height with the little girl. She patted her head. The mother's heart wished to shield the daughter's heart from breaking. In a moment, a deadly lie was constructed to protect the young girl.

"No, I'm not your mother. I'm her sister. You can call me Athena. What's your name, little one?"

"Macy. It's nice to meet you Auntie Thena. Where did Mama go?"

"She's busy. Don't worry little Macy. I'll take care of you until she can return."

The daughter returned to bed. The next day, daughter and brother moved in with the reborn goddess. A tower that was meant to connect humans and gods became their new home. The brother was told the truth and the lie, and instructed to keep Macy's heart safe.

"Leon," the daughter asked, a few years more grown, "Mama isn't coming back is she?"

The brother thought for a moment and replied, "Maybe she's a little lost."

"Then I want to go find her! I'd search to the ends of the Earth and beyond!"

"Well... it'll have to be beyond. There's worlds far beyond the one we call home. We would have to look there, but existence is infinite. We might not see her again, but she's in our hearts."

"Then our hearts will lead us to her! I'll search infinity one step at a time!"

And thus, another string in the web of lies was necessary. The goddess's heart cried to keep Macy in ignorant bliss, at least until she was older. Macy wished to explore the multiverse, which would only bring her farther away from her mother and put her in danger. Athena needed to keep this girl from going too far.

Facsimile worlds were created. Copies of the farther reaches of the multiverse, edited to keep her safe. These worlds were under tight control by the goddess. An artifical fairy, created to guide her away from danger. Simple tasks, simple missions, as she traveled through artifical worlds on a fruitless quest. It kept Macy happy. She made friends and helped others. Her aura gift, the power to heal and protect, helped her on this quest. But it could not last.

Something real landed in the collection of fakes: another young girl whose heart had been tainted with malevolence. The power of malevolence wrenched Macy far from the goddess's control. Tragically, Macy's life was lost. In an attempt to save her life, the fairy tried a desperate tactic. The golden necklace, a relic that housed the fairy, guided Macy between worlds, and kept her under the goddess's eye, gained a real power.

The golden necklace was returned to Athena with the remnants of Macy's soul locked inside.

The goddess spent years searching for a way to revive the spirit locked in the necklace. Eventually she found an answer. The world the family came from was just as easily split as any other. As the river of time forked and curved, creating new paths, new worlds were created. There existed a world close enough to Macy's own, that perhaps a new vessel could be found. Just as the mother had been a vessel for the goddess, a new vessel fofor Macy could be found.

Mason grew up with a father, a mother, and a brother. He had none of the same gifts his family showed. He was raised with the stories of heroes. Myths, stories, and fiction guided his view of the world. He had been promised his gift of aura at some point. He believed himself a hero before the start of his story, and in a way he was correct.

The morning of his eighteenth birthday brought him the power he seeked. Led by his mother, brother, and lover, he traveled down into the depths of an ancient temple. There he found a golden necklace, a false relic of power. He eagerly took it, hoping it to be the spark of his long awaited aura gift.

But his power came at a price.

"Is this necessary?" Leon asked as Mason was in the depths of the temple's catacombs. He sheathed his sword, standing in a pool of blood. Around him were corpses, one of which held a face exactly like his.

"Of course it is. They would fight to keep Mason alive just as we're fighting to bring your sister back. Likewise, this is a fittingly tragic beginning for a hero."

"So Mason goes on a tragic journey. He proves himself a hero, and we offer him the power of the gods..."

"...and instead of being a vessel for a deity, he's a vessel for her. Being a hero is what creates vessels. I did... Your mother did many great deeds before becoming my vessel. And you'll make a great god yourself some day."

"I don't think murdering innocent people is going to make me a hero."

"But bringing Macy back will."

The goddess and the brother returned to their home, leaving Mason to arrive on a despair-inducing scene. His heart was overwhelmed with trauma, and his gift awakened: The power to create.

Eventually, Mason too was led to the place where Olympians and humans met. He called it the Embassy. Just as Macy before him, he journeyed through facsimile worlds. However, these were different than the ones created to protect Macy. These were a test, meant to mold him into a hero.

Time and time again, he saved the day in a system rigged for him to win. None of these victories allowed Macy's heart to take hold to a vessel. Eventually, he learned of the truth of the reincarnation of the gods of Olympus. He assumed he was going to be a vessel for the gods and feared his own heart being overwritten. He fled the land of gods and the artifical adventures.

Jumping out, leaving his destination to the whim of the multiverse, he ended up in the world that housed the Coalition. There, he got caught up in a terrible event: the Coalition Civil War. However, a few bright lights came from this tragedy. There he met Robin, a man who he would then work for as part of the United Universes. Within the world of illusions, Macy was finally able to reach out and contact Mason from within the necklace. Although she had reached out to him before, the will of Athena silenced her voice to Mason and erased his memories of her. Now free of Olympus, the meories flowed back in.

Later on, another tragedy. Mason found himself swept up in the Eveline Incident. There he found himself face to face with his "brother," or rather, a doppelganger. Macy's brother in blood tried to return Mason to the land of gods, yet he refused. Both brothers were separated once more. At least they had met; this was another light within tragedy.

Another incident occurred; another silver lining appeared. The Cell Games, which threatened to destroy an entire universe, found Mason attending. There, he witnessed something curious: robots with hearts. Lazuli, also known as Android 18, was once human, but her artifical body conducted ki. Aigis was a combat android that housed a unique ability, a Persona, and felt pain and loss just as any human would.

This technology inspired Mason. The spirit in his necklace, Macy, could finally have a body.

And now the memories of this event, the following of Othinus in attempt to protect the multiverse, played once more. They watched again their failure as they were erased from existence, ending their story.

Leon sat in the embassy, with the goddess that was once his mother. He stared out into the night sky, dreaming of what life his sister and brother could be leaving. A sudden look of panic crossed Athena's face.

"Something isn't right. I feel something in the multiverse, and it does not feel right."

To affirm her fears, a small pink fairy appeared before them. It spoke, hurriedly and worriedly, "We failed. Everything is ending. The whole multiverse. You need to run while you can!"

"Oracle, how are you here? Where's Mason?"

"I had a vision. I left before Mason and Macy did. Took me forever to find this universe again. Macy and Mason, they're going on a journey and they won't succeed. Warning them would only make things worse."

"How can you have visions? Your visions are only supposed to happen Athena's domain. And is Macy alive again? Separate from Mason?"

"Leon, now isn't the time for questions! Follow me!"

The fairy disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a trail of aura energy. Following it, Leon opened a portal and sprinted through to the other side.

He appeared in a world completely alien to him. He had no clue who Othinus was or what was happening. However, he recognized a familiar head of blue hair, and a carrot colored top beside it. "Macy! Mason!" Leon cried as he ran towards the twins and wrapped both of them in his arms.

"LEON?!"

The three of them held close as reality shattered around them and they ceased to exist.​

Continued from here.

Dead End

Zzzzt.

"No..."

TSJB23o.png

And…

She spoke slowly.

And so, she did.

Cast List

And countless more.

"Did you just- maybe a standard Jetray should do the trick."

Ben tried to activate another alien.

VKiH26P.jpg

"Darn it, it really is the end of the world, huh? All is lost. Gwen, Kevin, Astolfo... and now I don't know if Grandpa made the right choice. I don't know if he's safe there in the Null Void..."

He looks back to his friends with a sad expression, and thinks about all their memories.

"SCP-682, Sandra, Hollow Knight, Jotaro, Giorno, Wes, Rui, Mason, Will... Goku... and so many more. Even you, Schala!"

Wait, Schala! Of course!

He shouts back to Schala.

"SCHALA! I-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

And so he was gone, alongside everything that ever was.

Mirei, Nono, Shouko & Arisu hug tightly as great natural disasters flood the entire area - Earthquakes, tsunamis. It was Ragnarok out there as they took refuge under the office

"Producer? Producer? Where are you?"
"Wh- where is he indeed..."
"Oho... oho... this entire thing is far from funny."
"This doesn't make any sense, what happened to trigger this so suddenly?"

"Mirei! Nono! Shouko!"
"Arisu!"

The two Producers & their four idols embraced.

5hXbcEL.png

"Kana... Wadanohara... I'll..."

"K- Kirigiri-san... please... come save Morikubo & her friends... you're our hope, Kirigiri-san..."

"Fuhihi... see you all in hell, SEE YOU IN HELL, APPLEJACK, DEEMO, DEEMO'S FRIEND... AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now we'll all literally GO TO HELL!!!!! AHAHAHAhahahaha... ahahaha... that's my last time with shrooms, ever..."

"Fuji Ren, we never got to meet again, but if we did, I wanted to say that I... that I... I want to be your..."

"EEEEEEEE- MURIMURIMURIMURI NOOOOO! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!"

Nono hung tight to Arisu before her sentence was complete, just like that.

"And most importantly, thank you Producer, for bringing us under your wing."

Mobage account permanently banned.

RJfPeoU.gif

"No, no! This cannot be happening! What about my dream to become ruler of Cybertron? The galaxy? The universe? This can't be my end, aaaaaaa!"

Starscream transforms into his jet mode to fly away, but it was futile.

Meanwhile, on another planet in the same universe...

dhIfUna.jpg

"Illogical, this defies every single bit of logic. What I also find illogical is considering the possibility of escape. There is no safe place to go within this universe - for the entire universe is being destroyed."

Shockwave watches with nonchalance as the universe gets destroyed before him.

Meanwhile in Astrum, Yuuki & Kokkoro observe their world's end.

"Master, it's been an honour serving you..."

"... and you were my greatest ally, Kokkoro."

"Master, I have a confession to make before the entire world goes."

"What is it, Kokkoro?"

"Master, you're more than just a brother or father to me. The fact is-"

She never did complete that sentence.

Meanwhile, on Club Penguin Island...

"Aha! Yes! I did it! Those pesky penguins, dying one by one!"

Herbert P Bear laughs as all disintegrates, he and Klutzy included.

"Goodbye Marco. Goodbye, Jose. Ahaha! At long last! My goals are fulfilled! I am free!"

The Phantagrande Skydom, within the Grandcypher...

"Come on Rackham, we have to move!"

"Gran, there's no point! The destruction's happening faster than our top speed!"

"Djeeta, don't ever say there's no point! There's always a point!"

And there truly was no point.

RI09BMH.png

"Our final moments... spent with mother... makes every second worth it... ahahaha..."
"Maybe I'll be reincarnated into a new world once again. Let's hope it still has cool-looking robots like this one, that or I'd just make them..."
"My seniors... the future I felt... it won't come to fruition, will it?"
"Senpai... my King... I have failed you, I have failed us all..."

All died, all ended.

@York @Lucky @Alex Azure @Takumi @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Will had been so sure of herself.

But as the old saying went, pride came before the fall. And Will fell hard. She didn't see where Ben landed, or hear Flamma scream to pick themselves up. She didn't even hear The Heart humming, building up all the Quntessence it could to shield her body from the blast, Xin Jing herself taking physical form to block the incoming wave of power.

But clearly, The Goddess of Life was struggling. Quintessence met Death, and in the everlasitng cycle of life and destruction, such was Will's fate. She had been gifted eternal power over these two facets of reality, only to eventually be consumed by both.

"Xin! W-What happened!? What's going on!?"

"Will... I'm sorry. I thought we could handle it. It's all my fault. You weren't ready..."

"No! We can't lose! Not like this!"

"I... I can't protect you anymore, Will... Our powers have been greatly diminished. This is all my fault. I should have seen this coming."

Will looked all around her and saw her allies, one by one vanish into dust. The sheer sight of them all dying sent a spear of ice tearing down her spine. As she looked up in the sky to see Othinus claim her victory, Will could only stare in pure shock as Xin Jing gave her one last smile before succumbing to the Magic God's power. Her pristine robes shattering like glass and her smile never leaving her face, even as she broke into a million pieces.

Will let out a scream of such sorrow and pain HImerish himself took notice form across the dimensions. The Oracle let a single tear fall down his cheek, before rising up and, with trembling hands, activated the spell to summon the other Guardians to Kandrakar.

Death was something alien to Will.

When you were a Goddess yourself, traveling the dimensions and killing evil wherever it hid, death was something you kind of took for granted. But that all came crashing down on her a this exact moment. Xin Jing, Will's most trusted friend, had just been destroyed right in front of her very eyes.

The poor girl was devstated, a flood of pain and sorow and anger and grief overtaking her at once. However, the pain was too great to even get up. Wil weakly looked to the side to see more of her friends dying, and even as the effects started to overtake her, thoughts of missed oppurtunities and mistakes crossed her mind. In this moment, when reality was fading, Will was given a very strong reminder that for all her powers, she was still human. And maybe Jiren had been right. Maybe that was why they lost.

But even as she lay writhing in agonizing pain, some thoughts of her former life crossed her mind.

She never got to apologize to her mother for that stupid fight over her curfew a few weeks ago.

She never got to pay Taranee back for tutoring her in Algebra 4 so she wouldn't fail that final exam.

She never got to visit her stepfather Thomas, who had been sick lst month and valued her visits, even if her mother disapproved.

Will noticed death had a funny wat of putting things into prespective. When you were eliterally fading away, all the little things that didn't seem to matter before soon became very pogniant. The last thing her mortal eyes remember seeing was the light. Irma had often made some dumb death jokes when the group was talking about some cheesy horror movie or cliche book Cornelia forced them all to read.

But she never thought one day she'd have to see that reality sooner than later.

Will wanted to say that she faced destruction like a warrior. Like The Goddess she had always been. But yet, in her final moments, Will wanted nothing more than to be safe, at home, with her mother and her friends and her crazy stepfather. Memories of her old life came rushing back to her like pictures, and thus Will had at least that small comfort in knowing that she was not alone.

"Goodbye, everyone. Mom, dad... All my friends... I'm sorry. I just wasn't strong enough..."

Will then faded away to ash, The Heart of Kandrakar absorbing her essence before emitting a blinding pink light and shattering completely as well.

@Ver @Crow @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @York @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Cromartous @Lucky @Alex Azure @Josh @Space_Candy @Kaykay @EverybodyDyingUpInThisBitch

There aren't many words to describe the feeling of a summer day in Italy.

It's like a musical playing on Broadway; a once-in-a-lifetime feeling that fades away, even if one gets the chance to see it again. A fool thinks he can feel that golden wind every summer, every year, because he only looks forward. People that that; the 'blind' people that are exclusively 'takers' won't understand what I mean. It isn't the blistering heat or the sugar-hungry bees that make a summer day memorable; it's actually the time off that leaves the impression on you. One doesn't get this kind of time in school or work. So, with all the time available, you get a chance to look back, before you look forward.

Look back on the golden path you've walked.

And see where your ambition and your resolve leads you next.

“...”

“...H-huh?”

Giorno tilted his head upwards, opening his eyes fully to find himself standing right near the open window to his private office, which overlook the humble city bustle and bright blue harbors of Naples, Italy. The boss knew it was no illusion, because he was almost immediately assaulted with the warm smell of fresh pizza being carried on the wind.

“I’m glad you finally made it.”

Giorno’s head swiveled around to meet the voice. His lungs practically stopped as his eyes processed the sight. The feeling of not being able to breathe, but not needing to breathe anyway. Giorno opened his mouth, but nothing came out. His throat refused to move.

4baf9cc9282caceb65c0ea70e78cc51f.png

“Giorno.”

tumblr_ntb9zzt2dT1tc1kmmo7_250.png

“Took you long enough, you piece of shit. Almost had me worried.”

250ba4d6817c7a714e189a719baddf04f9c23fbd_00.jpg

“Hah! About fuckin’ time, Giorno! You took forever!”

One by one, more figures emerged from the shadows, smiling at Giorno Giovanna as he pushed himself up against a desk, breathing heavily and gasping for air. His heart felt as if it simply stopped beating. All feeling in his hands ceased to be - they became like jello, yet heavy and threatening to pin him to the floor.

Three more people entered the office through the door, leaning against the doorway’s frames. The smell of fresh air ceased to be. The windows behind them appeared empty and black as they passed by, like a video game that stopped rendering.

7d67f7f4697b52f60b089c5e0f099ab3.png

“Ah, GioGio. I’m glad you’ve finally done it.”

b0ac6d68bd74b65fcb353c36a0208644.png

“Heh… I knew you were a lucky guy when I first met you. Good thing you finally pulled it off.”

4822107f5471cbc5522f9c70f7f3f980.png

“Giorno… I knew I could count on you to protect the Arrow!”

I… I need to stand up. Where am I?

Why… why can’t move my head?!

I don’t want to see this.

Giorno blinked frantically. Each time he did, another person appeared in the room, and another piece of the room vanished. The doorway became black and featureless, as did the windows. Bookcases were replaced with people.

“Haruno Shiobana, huh? Hm, I’m impressed.”

4936fb5609c50073bf63a0641595aa75.png

“Tch, of course you wouldn’t call him by his real name, jackass. Hey, Giorno! You really kicked our ass, huh?”

What? I… no, stop it.

fc3cdfc3629c9a42db4bdafbc82452fe.png

“Hmhm… only a son of mine could’ve done this. That’s it, boy. You’ve truly done it now.”

Please.

tumblr_nsjvqkmQSg1tc1kmmo9_250.png

“There is no denying it… you truly are our flesh and blood. Only the son of DIO could perform such an act.”

STOP!

Another man appeared in the center of the room. As he did, the room became nothing but a black backdrop. The smiling people stood upon nothing, staring at Giorno Giovanna with lifeless smiles amidst a field of nothingness.

79881d8d0fc8e4042095d5a1edd78c3e.png

“Yes... only Giorno Giovanna could have accomplished such a task so easily.”

Giorno finally willed himself to speak. His voice echoed in the blackness, and all other sound abruptly stopped.

“...What did I do?”

1ee797bdc65bb4bc20e3032b6c172761.png

“YOU DESTROYED THE MULTIVERSE, GIORNO GIOVANNA."

"Hmph. You're a bit too twisted for one of my research subjects. To be blunt, you're not to my taste. People like you need to be crushed right away. Otherwise, you'll go hide somewhere and cause problems later."

Even if Othinus was a Magic God.

Even if Othinus reached 100%.

Leivinia Birdway's path did not waver. The Dawn-Colored Sunlight would be the one to rule over the Science and Magic sides, so there was no room for someone like Othinus in her plans. She raised her symbolic weapon, crimson flames swirling as they made their way towards Othinus. The small, human magician met the god head-on in a battle of sheer magical might.

The result was obvious.

The twelve year old leader of a magic cabal said to be equivalent to the power of an entire nation was effortlessly blown away. Just like her summoned explosions had been wiped out before. The difference between a human and a god wasn't something that could be overcome by hard work, talent, knowledge, or rank in the world. From the very beginning, the specs were far too different.

Exactly as Othinus had announced, everything was immediately destroyed.

So Leivinia Birdway's existence was wiped away with 100% certainty.​

All throughout the Multiverse, voices rang out. Voices reaching out for one last time, before even sound itself was erased forever.

Some of these voices were utterly confused.

"Huh? What's going on? Where did everybody go?"

"Woah! That guy just shattered! Talk about crazy, huh? Man, there goes a building, too! Hey Gakupo, do you think-"

"Ronald? Ronald, where ARE you! My death scythe just shattered in my-"

Some were terrified.

"Gumi, look out!"

"N-No! I don't wanna die yet! I still have to-"

"Boys! Boys, where are you? Yun? Yang? Where-"

"Gonta is so afraid! Gonta doesn't wanna-"

Some were just plain lunacy.

"What the-grrr! Hideo! I knew you'd try to hunt me down again! Well it ain't gonna stop ol' Aran! Take THIS!!!"

Some were screams of anguish, watching a loved one vanish right before their eyes.

"Amir!!"

"Azel!!"

"Link!!"

"Zelda!!"

Some managed to smile in the face of death.

"*munch* If I'm goin' down...it'll be doin' somethin' I love! *munch, munch*"

"Oh no! I'm going to die! Which is weird...because I've already died before! YOOOOHOHOHO-"

Some were resigned to their fate.

"...it had to happen some day."

"It was only a matter of time. Damn you, Artorius!"

"...guess it's finally time to see you again, eh Megumi?"

Some found bravery.

"Everyone, stay calm! Lang Zi says-"

"It's all right, kid! You're gonna be all right!"

"Aw, crud! Don't worry, we can-"

Some found hope.

"Atua will watch over us!"

"Sister...at long last, we shall be reunited!"

"Everything will be okay. I know it will all be-"

Some found despair.

"...how boring."

"Damn it! I was supposed to be President!"

"Shit."

"Aw, fuck! And I was just gettin' started!"

Some had no idea.

"Harumaki! It's me! I'm not dead!"

"I'm telling you, pause right here at Basic Instinct and-"

"For the last time, I am NOT watching Sword Art Online!"

One voice found prayer.

"Oh Gods...please deliver us!"

And one had only this to say.

"...Mother?"

But each one perished in the wake of Othinus' new world. And there qas no turning back.​

Continued from here.

Chapter Five
"Against the World"

Following the death of Pucci and the successful theft of the tip of Gungnir from Knowhere, the group is once again reunited within a flooded Academy City, where they are once again forced to divide their attention between two areas; to follow the energy signatures as detected by Fiamma of the Right, or to venture into the city to help with the collateral damage and save any potential civilians who might have been in danger.

Those who followed with Fiamma of the Right and Ollerus encountered Jiren and Marian once again, the latter of the two attempting to fiddle with Sorey's unconscious body in order to summon the Great Spirit known as Aska, who holds power over the ability to exorcise malevolence through light. During the all-out fight, Marian is the first to die, and after exchanging an emotional goodbye in Jiren's arms, the fighter goes all out, and the fight rages on. During the scuffle, Marian's plan does work, and Aska is finally summoned, intent on transporting Sorey out of the area, given his position as his world's "Shepherd," even demonstrating a show of power over the likes of Jiren and Will with ease as he did so.

Meanwhile, the other group who ventured deeper into the city came across more MISAKA sisters, tending to each other after they'd been attacked by a "monster," whom Touma seems to recognize based on their description. At that moment, they also come across a girl named Lessar, whom both Touma and Leivinia recognize as an ally, so to speak. The situation is explained to her and Lessar agrees to help the group find the Arrow that had been lost in the fight with Pucci earlier. Over the course of their short travel, Lessar gradually begins displaying suspicious behavior until she finally does fish the Arrow out of the water, and it is revealed that "Lessar" was, in reality, Thor, a magician who served Othinus, in disguise. After a brief fight with Thor in an effort to get the Arrow back, Othinus herself appears and Thor gives her the Arrow himself, before stopping the fight as he feels it would be no fun to fight with people who have their minds on other things. Othinus taunts the group and gives one final offer for them to join her, to which Phil Connors agrees to, and fights off Max Tennyson, before the two of them are sucked into Max's Null Void Generator. From there, the chase begins with the group attempting to follow Othinus to wherever she was going.

Everything comes together as the second group reunites with the first, just in time to witness Toppo sacrificing himself to defeat kill Jiren and Othinus showing up to kill Aska. With all the conditions of her ascension to godhood fulfilled, between gathering both pieces of Gungnir, Giorno's Arrow, and with two significantly powerful Great Spirits dead, Othinus successfully ends the multiverse.

View attachment 3347

"You have failed."

"..."

The next thing anyone knew, they were in a world of black. The group could remember it clearly. The multiverse had effectively been destroyed by Othinus, and yet, through some deliberate gesture, they were the only survivors. They were the only ones left in the entire multiverse.

Among the group, anyone who held any sense to recognize anything would be able to see that Max had returned to the main group, but Phil was missing in action.

Touma, shocked just as everyone else, stumbled to his feet after realizing he was laying on his back, probably knocked down by the act of being the first to feel the full force of the multiverse collapsing around him. He held a shell-shocked expression on his face, as though traumatized by the implications of his survival and everyone else's, barely able to even speak.

Just as shell-shocked and barely able to accept the worst possible outcome that had come true, Fiamma of the Right and Ollerus were nigh-speechless, barely able to remember to breathe for themselves as they were assaulted by the thought that they had prevented to save anything or anyone, despite their best efforts, but Ollerus seemed to be the first to recover, facing Othinus in the distance as she nonchalantly walked toward everyone without a single fear.

After all, what would she have to fear?

"You... You really... did it...!" Ollerus exclaimed.

"So then, it's true. I have become the ultimate goddess of the multiverse. None stand beside me, and there is no one else to challenge for that title," Othinus spoke haughtily, "For all your efforts to stop me, this is what your endeavors have amounted to. Gaze upon the fruits of your labor, and despair in it."

"Is that... Is that why you kept us all alive? To gloat over your victory?! Becoming god is the loneliest achievement of all after all, so of course you'd keep at least someone alive..."

"Gloating is not enough. No... I hope to truly make you suffer. I hope to break you, until the mere thought of opposing me becomes nothing more than a bad joke. Think of it as the retribution you deserve for attempting to interfere with the natural order of the multiverse," Othinus threatened, or rather promised, crossing her legs as she sat on nothing but air.

Indeed, she held sole dominion over reality now. She could rewrite natural laws as she saw fit. Make gravity push up instead of down. Re-order the numbers or the alphabet, all of them, to her liking. Make anything happen. Make anything disappear. It was all at her fingertips now, and she was sure of it. No one would get in her way ever again.

In this black world, in this empty void of nothingness, there was no one else. Nothing else. Just Othinus and everyone else.

What could one say? What could one do in this moment?

That was what you had to decide.

Cast List
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back