Status
Not open for further replies.
"You absolutely may not," the tiny Othinus said to Schala with a pointed glare, even if it might have looked significantly less threatening given her new size. As the group seemed to fawn over her new appearance, she draped her cape over a part of her face, as though to hide her expression briefly. "This new form is quite undignified and brings discomfort, but... I am alive, it seems. You chose to save my life, even after everything? Not just Fiamma of the Right, but... the rest of you as well?"

tmi04.png

"W-Well... For the most part, at least," Touma said sheepishly, scratching his chin idly as he pulled away, "But... I still don't get it. What happened?"

"Under normal circumstances, because of the imperfect nature of the Fairy Spell, casting it upon Othinus would ended in killing her more likely than not, as her body collapses in on itself," Fiamma of the Right began to explain.

"And when he cast it on me for the first time, it was only through the protection of Gungnir that I was able to slow down the destruction of my body."

"I did what?"

"I shall let you fill in that blank."

"I see... Well, my train of thinking was, with Mr. Kujo's boost, I was able to overcome that limitation and proportionately turn Othinus into a fairy with little to no harm. She may not have been able to revert to a human, but... At least this way, she still lives. After all, I don't particularly think of you as an ally, but my own allies seemed concerned for you. Thus, I acted in their interest."

"Hmph. Ironic, isn't it? What you previously used to kill me, you used to save me later on..."

"Still... I intend to repent for my sins as I am -- sparing me is more than I could ever have expected -- but... Is it truly alright for me to exist here?"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

View attachment 3423
"I dunno. We've saved you anyway. Making decisions for the multiverse is kind of what we've done all day."

View attachment 3424
"Sometimes, I question my own life. I feel like I'm running on borrowed time, but I'm still glad to be here. I think everybody deserves a second chance. I got mine and I didn't do anything for it. You've earned it moreso than I have."

View attachment 3425
"If it feels like you don't belong in this world, then we'll just take you to another! Somewhere in this multiverse is a place for you. I'll gladly help you find your place!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

"You absolutely may not," the tiny Othinus said to Schala with a pointed glare, even if it might have looked significantly less threatening given her new size. As the group seemed to fawn over her new appearance, she draped her cape over a part of her face, as though to hide her expression briefly. "This new form is quite undignified and brings discomfort, but... I am alive, it seems. You chose to save my life, even after everything? Not just Fiamma of the Right, but... the rest of you as well?"

tmi04.png

"W-Well... For the most part, at least," Touma said sheepishly, scratching his chin idly as he pulled away, "But... I still don't get it. What happened?"

"Under normal circumstances, because of the imperfect nature of the Fairy Spell, casting it upon Othinus would ended in killing her more likely than not, as her body collapses in on itself," Fiamma of the Right began to explain.

"And when he cast it on me for the first time, it was only through the protection of Gungnir that I was able to slow down the destruction of my body."

"I did what?"

"I see... Well, my train of thinking was, with Mr. Kujo's boost, I was able to overcome that limitation and proportionately turn Othinus into a fairy with little to no harm. She may not have been able to revert to a human, but... At least this way, she still lives. After all, I don't particularly think of you as an ally, but my own allies seemed concerned for you. Thus, I acted in their interest."

"Hmph. Ironic, isn't it? What you previously used to kill me, you used to save me later on..."

"Still... I intend to repent for my sins as I am -- sparing me is more than I could ever have expected -- but... Is it truly alright for me to exist here?"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody
View attachment 3423
"I dunno. We've saved you anyway. Making decisions for the multiverse is kind of what we've done all day."

View attachment 3424
"Sometimes, I question my own life. I feel like I'm running on borrowed time, but I'm still glad to be here. I think everybody deserves a second chance. I got mine and I didn't do anything for it. You've earned it moreso than I have."

View attachment 3425
"If it feels like you don't belong in this world, then we'll just take you to another! Somewhere in this multiverse is a place for you. I'll gladly help you find your place!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Everybody

"If you intend to repent for your sins through action, then maybe you could... say... uh..."

Ben thinks.

3wsyApk.jpg

"... put yourself in dangerous, life-risking, potentially world-ending situations that are sugarcoated as fun, wacky adventures. If you still have your wisdom, you can help the people of your world, and potentially other worlds, do stuff. With all your brawn gone, you do still have your brain, don't you?

Find your purpose, Othinus."

Ben then takes a letter out and hands it to Othinus.

"Also this. It'd really mean a lot to him."

Ben had cleverly veiled it in a language that, among the group, only the ancient Othinus(possibly Ollerus as well) would understand. He must've referenced it from some texts while he was XLR8 whizzing across the world.

She would immediately recognise that it was an invitation to Jiren's funeral.

"Don't tell them, I'll break the news after this. Also, one more thing, everyone."

Ben taps a few buttons on his Omnitrix's faceplate, and soon, some may feel strange energies being drained from them.

Omnitrix Rebooting

Everyone who once possessed powers from the Omnitrix had them no more.

"Yeah, there was this side-effect of turning half-alien over time. Could've sworn I saw Libra's skin turning into rock, and Rita smelling like lithium - stuff in batteries. And Jotaro's skin turning into silicon. List goes on."

Libra smiled at the tiny Magic God. "Indeed. Truthfully...I am glad to see you all right. I feel though that I should apologize for my own behavior earlier. I fear I allowed my own anger to get the best of me back there..." The smile faded slightly upon hearing he almost turned to rock. "R-Right...thank you, Ben." He would miss those powers though...a hold on gravity was incredibly useful.

Severa puffed her chest out, a cocky grin on her face. "Man! My first time saving the multiverse, and it turned out pretty okay! Could've done without dying sixty times, but hey. I got to eat chocolate with peanut butter! ...oh yeah, and meet you guys too, I guess." She sighed, looking down at her outfit. "Too bad I have to start from square one...I've never held a bow or lance before in my life! Why did I even reclass myself, anyway? So much trouble!"

She knew damn well why, though. But Severa would never admit it.

Continued from here.

Epilogue
"The New World"

With Othinus's epiphany, realizing that she had lost her reason for wanting to return to the original phase of the multiverse, she restores the multiverse to how it was before, though due to the effect of tampering with reality on such a large scale, she notes that the multiverse is not quite exactly how it was before, with some minor changes in the multiverse being a result of having such few "references" at hand, referring to the number of those still alive within the group.

Believing that death will be her only penance as she slowly dies to Fiamma of the Right's Fairy Spell, Othinus relinquishes the power of Gungnir, and with it, the entirety of her power as a Magic God. It is then at that moment that DIO suddenly appears and maims Othinus, throwing her aside and taking Gungnir for himself. With it, he ascends, and his Stand becomes The World Over Heaven, capable of overwriting reality to his liking, but not to a degree that he'd like. To that end, DIO attempts to force Giorno to surrender the Arrow, before Giorno passes it to Jotaro, who uses it on himself to evolve his Stand into Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven, fulfilling the prophecy that Aoko Aozaki had foreseen before. With this burst of godlike power, Jotaro extends this power to everyone else, letting them share it, before a climactic battle against the evolved DIO takes place.

Eventually, the group is able to defeat DIO in an intense battle that threatens to tear apart reality, vanquishing him once and for all. As the group scrambles toward the mortally wounded Othinus, and though the power lent to them by Jotaro begins fading away, Fiamma of the Right casts his Fairy Spell upon Othinus once again, using the godly boost to his advantage as it is able to preserve her life this time, successfully turning her into a fairy without killing her.

And with that, the adventure begins to come to a close.

81ea3e1e181ec1aef450fc72276977ab.png

The next day came and passed without much incident, and despite everything, Knowhere was still the same. For the most part.

In the time that had elapsed, much had to be settled to explain to the rest of the Coalition, Ollerus, and Fiamma of the Right, who held no recollection of what truly happened after Othinus had seemingly destroyed the multiverse. Time had to be taken to accept what she had done, and why she had turned her back on her objective. Kyoko and Doppo especially were initially hesitant, all things considered on top of their cold, calculating personalities, but it seemed that Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right were far quicker to accept it, given that they were there during the run-in with DIO. With Othinus as a fairy now, she was unable to use magic the way she was able to as a Magic God. Thus, she posed no danger anymore if she still intended on bringing harm to the Coalition.

Even so, the leaders of the Coalition -- much more ODMA, even -- remained hesitant, and spent the whole day discussing what to do from here, allowing the rest of the group to rest after their arduous journey.

Eventually, they had settled on their decision, and so, the group gathered in the meeting room once more, just as their adventure had began in the first place.

kiri026.png

"I'd like to thank you all for gathering here today. I can't imagine how taxing it must have been to undergo such a mission of that magnitude, but it seems that it paid off ultimately. Unfortunately, those who were lost during the mission may never come back, but their sacrifices will be remembered. Even so, to that end... We've settled on what to do with Othinus; in fact, she helped us arrive to our decision," Kyoko spoke to everyone, crossing her arms formally. Gesturing toward the 15-centimeter tall fairy, who stood atop the table in the center of the room, Othinus took hold of the conversation from there.

"In penance for what I've done in the past, I shall remain with the Coalition for the time being. They have agreed to grant me sanctuary with them, and in exchange, I am to become an informant for the Revanchist's activities and plans. After all, even with Gungnir destroyed, I have little doubt that someone as Revan will not hesitate to move forward with his plans, likely a contingency if he was ever actually relying on me in the first place," Othinus explained, "After all, if this is the multiverse that you wish to preserve and maintain above all else, then I will help you protect it."

"I see... So even with you taken care of, this Revanchist is just like a machine, eh? You may take out one cog, but it will still go on. It appears that those who were affiliated with you through GREMLIN, such as Thor, have kept to allying with Revan as well," Fiamma of the Right remarked, holding his chin in thought, "With that in mind, perhaps we would do well to... stick around. After all, I'd feel a great swell of remorse if I'd let magicians from my own world continue to be a blight upon the greater multiverse after all."

"Indeed. We may have been late to the party as far as your feud with the Revanchist goes, but I assure you, we'll be sure to stick around until our mutual enemies are dealt with," Ollerus said.

tkr19.png

"Hey, don't just decide for me what I'll be doing," Touma said to Ollerus with a furrowed brow, before sighing softly. "Still... They're right. It's on us to see this through to the end, isn't it? It's not quite time to walk away from this. Besides, even if I did opt to go home, I'm sure Carissa will give me an earful and put a bad word in about me to her friends at that M.E.U. organization. What about you though, Leivinia? Are you gonna opt to go home?"

Regardless of the answer Touma might have received, Doppo cleared his throat, opting to speak next.

image.png

"Hopefully, in just a matter of a few weeks, if not even earlier, we'll be able to track the Revanchist's movements aptly enough that we'll be better equipped to mount a full strike on them before they get the upper hand. For both sides, I imagine this'll be a race against the clock, and the clock's just shifted into overdrive," the bespectacled blonde man spoke.

"For now, you ought to take the time you have left while you still can to return to your home world and spend time with whoever there. If not, then... I suppose it'll be back to business and preparing for what comes next. I imagine that a storm's coming, and it'll only become worse from there," Doppo said in an ominous tone, though he was right.

"I suppose that concludes the conference, then. Unless there are any questions? We've got a lot to do afterward."

"I think we ought to get to work as soon as we can. I'm sure Othinus is just as eager to get to work, hmm?"

"Time is of the essence, of course."

In a way, Othinus was right whens she had promised the multiverse as everyone knew it would cease to exist a long time ago. Change was imminent. And not even the former Magic God was aware of how right she was that everything would be different from here on out.

And when the time came, just as Pucci wanted, the clock would keep ticking until it would reset to zero again.

Cast List
@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Max Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Atomic Knight as Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)
@Takumi as Chise Hatori and Ruth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@Minerva as Cordelia (Fire Emblem)
@Hood Rat as Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Giorno Giovanna and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Sark as Jiren and Toppo (Dragon Ball)
@Jeremi as Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Donder172 as Jordshan Limbdell and M1-4X (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Leivinia Birdway (A Certain Magical Index)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Severa (Fire Emblem)
@Space_Candy as Markus and Simon (Detroit: Become Human)
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti (Convergence Series)
@Lucky as Phil Connors and Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day)
@York as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Ver as Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)​

Last edited:
"You've done a good job, Benjamin," Grandpa Max praises Ben, "you've earned yourself a good long rest. You go spend as much time back home as you can, understudy."

"Come on, Grandpa, after all this, I'm still your-"

Grandpa Max winks.

"... take a long rest. You're still an understudying teenager after all. I, on the other hand, am the full-timer here."

Ben smiles, understanding the underlying meaning of it.

"Oooooh- Alright Grandpa, whatever you say. But if it gets really bad... you know what to do."

Ben stretches his arms as the area disperses. He starts off by approaching Schala, his joy turning to sadness.

o8qC8uY.jpg

"Schala..."

He starts the conversation off my taking out a piece of ripped red-and-black cloth. This colour was significantly worn by two particular people.

"... you already know about it, don't you? Those two... we had quite a ride with those two..."

@York

"I fear I have no time to rest, if we're readying a strike againt the Revanchist," Libra said. "I will stay here in Knowhere. It'll help to train more for whatever lies ahead."

"Yeah, me too," Severa said with a sigh, still wearing the fancy dress. "I gotta learn how to be a stupid Bride now. ...hey, does the cafeteria have chocolate?"

@Anyonelol​

tmi50.png

"Wouldn't you need to find a husband first?" Touma asked Severa. The boy's pitying tone made it difficult to tell if he was being playful and sarcastic to any degree, as well as his tired expression.

"And to answer your question, this might be weird to consider, but I really do think your world might be in the minority of the ones that are scarce in chocolate," he said, affirming that they probably did have chocolate.

@Yun Lee

"Good grief, I think I bought you that one," a baritone voice interrupted the conversation. Jotaro Kujo and Giorno Giovanna made their slow descent from the air, still wrapped in a combined aura of golden coloration with their respective Stands looming by their side. The two users touched their feet to the ground, greeting the rest of the group with a nod.

Uncharacteristically, Jotaro had a cool smile across his face whereas Giorno's was flat and pensive.

imageproxy.php

"This isn't the weirdest thing we've come across along this journey... but it's up there," Jotaro sighed. "I'm just glad things end on a happy note for once."

"..."

Jotaro turned his look upon his newfound ally, furrowing his brow and dropping the smile. "Giorno? Whats wrong?"

"A-ah, it's nothing, I just..." Giorno quickly spat out as if he was startled, but his voice trailed back into the realm of deep thought as his feet moved on their own, leading the young, golden boy off towards the still-bubbling bloodstain on the floor where his father once stood. This blood wasn't spilled when DIO was destroyed, but because every trace of the man had been obliterated, this seemed to be the only evidence that DIO had ever been here in the first place.

A bizarre, grim memento of that callous, evil man that was Giorno Giovanna's blood father. The boy dropped to a knee, touching the pads of his fingers to the bloodstain and feeling the warmth upon his hand, even if it was quickly fading. Giorno's eyes were wide open, casting a thousand-yard stare towards the ground like a lifeless corpse. It was a wave crashing upon the shores of his psyche - a whole saga of events coalesced into a single bloodstain on the ground.

"...What cruel irony. What a twisted fate."

It is a victory in everyone elses book, and Giorno is supposed to be the morale boosting core of the group, but here he is; the only frown among a sea of relief, respite and hope. Could it be that his father's death was too quick? That he wanted to look his father in the eye one last time before seeing him shatter like glass into the blackened sea of eternity?

Was killing Dio Brando... the only reason Giorno Giovanna agreed to join Ollerus?

No.

No... that's not right.

tumblr_nr1w8n9d2Q1tc1kmmo9_250.png

A surge of life filled Giorno, returning some color to his eyes. "I understand why you killed my father that first time, Jotaro Kujo. To see someone like that, committing such sins without punishment... and then finally having the chance to end their reign of terror with one punch? I... I thought this moment would be more cathartic for me, you know? In the beginning, I believed that this was the reason I agreed to join Ollerus. It was probably the reason why Fiamma of the Right ever bothered seeking me out in the first place. Deep inside, I was nothing but a spiteful, vengeful animal seeking to let out some pent-up anger on a man that I would have never even met had things not gotten... bizzare."

"But with everything we've done? I realize that you, me, Jolyne... we came here because of this."

Giorno clutched the collar of his uniform, yanking it to the side to reveal a distinct star-shaped birthmark on his neck.

6eccb1aec0d3ad572398936482bbe0d0.png

"A reminder that the three of us are related. It was simply an unforgiving fate that led us along this path. But we overcame the adversity regardless. From what I understand, that is our birthright. A birthright that I've been neglecting all along."

The boy turned to the rest of the group, rejoining them around Othinus. "Thank you, everyone. I know it doesn't seem relevant to you all, but... you've helped me."

The boy looked up the sky. It was getting sunny. He genuinely smiled, which is something he didn't do often.

"I'm finally free of the past."

Ben attentively looked at Schala preparing to pet the small, navifairy-sized Othinus, a bit jealous to be honest, before Giorno pops in to thank all. This lead Ben to turn his attention to the don.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"No probs, Giorno Giovanna. Huh, happy endings all around," Ben ponders. "If you're finally free of the past, I'm going to assume you'll be walking into the future. Which brings me to this..."

Ben dramatically looks up into the sky, at the exact same angle and direction as Giorno.

"... what exactly does await you in the future, Giorno Giovanna?"

@Ver @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT

❝ ... I guess that solves that problem. ❞ Willard wasn't sure how else to react to the newly transformed fairy in front of them. To think that Othinus was the Magic God that they all opposed not too long ago, that'll be a story that most wouldn't believe at first. Well, it didn't shock him too much, this was the supposed outcome that they were hoping to get out of this. Willard would nod in affirmation towards Giorno, taking note that this outcome contributed to tying up a loose end for him as well.

tumblr_ojh4pneLSn1vuand5o1_250.png

❝ I am glad to see that you are fine now. ❞ Dlanor spoke towards Othinus, drifting away from her usual tone of voice again. It would've been devastating to see that after reaching a mutual ground with Othinus, she could've perished if not for the Fairy spell that Fiamma of the Right had in mind. Given by her strange lack of not speaking with that monotone and firm voice, it was like Dlanor developed a bit of her own personality during all this. Drifting away from that usual dutiful persona that most known her for. Much like becoming more independent and not as a tool that waits for their master's input.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @York @Sark @Donder172 @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Everybody
Will scoffed at the former Magic God's fate, crossing her arms under her chest and storming off a few paces away from the main group.

"You did well, Keeper. I am proud of you."

"Well. I guess at that size she can't erase universes...."

"No. She shouldn't be a threat any longer. At her size and with everyone here, I'm sure we'll be more than ready for the next challenge."

The Keeper walked over to Flamma then, narrowing he reyes down at her as she put her hands on her hips.

"There's your second chance, OIthinus."

Will then walked past Flamma, taking The Heart of Kandrakar in hand before slashed open a portal to Coaition Headquarters.

"Don't waste it. I'll be ready." she growled.

With those final words, Will entered the portal and closed it shut behind her, leaving the group for now.

"We need to have a long talk when we get back."

"I don't need a lecture. I need sleep."

"Very well. After you sleep, we'll have a long talk."

"Is it about letting Othinus go?"

"No. It's something else. Something personal between us."

"Fine. Just let me rest. This whole thing has been nothing but exhausting."

tmi04.png

"I did what?"

View attachment 3423

View attachment 3424

View attachment 3425

"If you intend to repent for your sins through action, then maybe you could... say... uh..."

Ben thinks.

3wsyApk.jpg

"... put yourself in dangerous, life-risking, potentially world-ending situations that are sugarcoated as fun, wacky adventures. If you still have your wisdom, you can help the people of your world, and potentially other worlds, do stuff. With all your brawn gone, you do still have your brain, don't you?

Find your purpose, Othinus."

Ben then takes a letter out and hands it to Othinus.

"Also this. It'd really mean a lot to him."

Ben had cleverly veiled it in a language that, among the group, only the ancient Othinus(possibly Ollerus as well) would understand. He must've referenced it from some texts while he was XLR8 whizzing across the world.

She would immediately recognise that it was an invitation to Jiren's funeral.

"Don't tell them, I'll break the news after this. Also, one more thing, everyone."

Ben taps a few buttons on his Omnitrix's faceplate, and soon, some may feel strange energies being drained from them.

Omnitrix Rebooting

Everyone who once possessed powers from the Omnitrix had them no more.

"Yeah, there was this side-effect of turning half-alien over time. Could've sworn I saw Libra's skin turning into rock, and Rita smelling like lithium - stuff in batteries. And Jotaro's skin turning into silicon. List goes on."

Libra smiled at the tiny Magic God. "Indeed. Truthfully...I am glad to see you all right. I feel though that I should apologize for my own behavior earlier. I fear I allowed my own anger to get the best of me back there..." The smile faded slightly upon hearing he almost turned to rock. "R-Right...thank you, Ben." He would miss those powers though...a hold on gravity was incredibly useful.

Severa puffed her chest out, a cocky grin on her face. "Man! My first time saving the multiverse, and it turned out pretty okay! Could've done without dying sixty times, but hey. I got to eat chocolate with peanut butter! ...oh yeah, and meet you guys too, I guess." She sighed, looking down at her outfit. "Too bad I have to start from square one...I've never held a bow or lance before in my life! Why did I even reclass myself, anyway? So much trouble!"

She knew damn well why, though. But Severa would never admit it.

Continued from here.

Epilogue
"The New World"

With Othinus's epiphany, realizing that she had lost her reason for wanting to return to the original phase of the multiverse, she restores the multiverse to how it was before, though due to the effect of tampering with reality on such a large scale, she notes that the multiverse is not quite exactly how it was before, with some minor changes in the multiverse being a result of having such few "references" at hand, referring to the number of those still alive within the group.

Believing that death will be her only penance as she slowly dies to Fiamma of the Right's Fairy Spell, Othinus relinquishes the power of Gungnir, and with it, the entirety of her power as a Magic God. It is then at that moment that DIO suddenly appears and maims Othinus, throwing her aside and taking Gungnir for himself. With it, he ascends, and his Stand becomes The World Over Heaven, capable of overwriting reality to his liking, but not to a degree that he'd like. To that end, DIO attempts to force Giorno to surrender the Arrow, before Giorno passes it to Jotaro, who uses it on himself to evolve his Stand into Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven, fulfilling the prophecy that Aoko Aozaki had foreseen before. With this burst of godlike power, Jotaro extends this power to everyone else, letting them share it, before a climactic battle against the evolved DIO takes place.

Eventually, the group is able to defeat DIO in an intense battle that threatens to tear apart reality, vanquishing him once and for all. As the group scrambles toward the mortally wounded Othinus, and though the power lent to them by Jotaro begins fading away, Fiamma of the Right casts his Fairy Spell upon Othinus once again, using the godly boost to his advantage as it is able to preserve her life this time, successfully turning her into a fairy without killing her.

The next day came and passed without much incident, and despite everything, Knowhere was still the same. For the most part.

In the time that had elapsed, much had to be settled to explain to the rest of the Coalition, Ollerus, and Fiamma of the Right, who held no recollection of what truly happened after Othinus had seemingly destroyed the multiverse. Time had to be taken to accept what she had done, and why she had turned her back on her objective. Kyoko and Doppo especially were initially hesitant, all things considered on top of their cold, calculating personalities, but it seemed that Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right were far quicker to accept it, given that they were there during the run-in with DIO. With Othinus as a fairy now, she was unable to use magic the way she was able to as a Magic God. Thus, she posed no danger anymore if she still intended on bringing harm to the Coalition.

Even so, the leaders of the Coalition -- much more ODMA, even -- remained hesitant, and spent the whole day discussing what to do from here, allowing the rest of the group to rest after their arduous journey.

Eventually, they had settled on their decision, and so, the group gathered in the meeting room once more, just as their adventure had began in the first place.

kiri026.png

"I'd like to thank you all for gathering here today. I can't imagine how taxing it must have been to undergo such a mission of that magnitude, but it seems that it paid off ultimately. Unfortunately, those who were lost during the mission may never come back, but their sacrifices will be remembered. Even so, to that end... We've settled on what to do with Othinus; in fact, she helped us arrive to our decision," Kyoko spoke to everyone, crossing her arms formally. Gesturing toward the 15-centimeter tall fairy, who stood atop the table in the center of the room, Othinus took hold of the conversation from there.

"In penance for what I've done in the past, I shall remain with the Coalition for the time being. They have agreed to grant me sanctuary with them, and in exchange, I am to become an informant for the Revanchist's activities and plans. After all, even with Gungnir destroyed, I have little doubt that someone as Revan will not hesitate to move forward with his plans, likely a contingency if he was ever actually relying on me in the first place," Othinus explained, "After all, if this is the multiverse that you wish to preserve and maintain above all else, then I will help you protect it."

"I see... So even with you taken care of, this Revanchist is just like a machine, eh? You may take out one cog, but it will still go on. It appears that those who were affiliated with you through GREMLIN, such as Thor, have kept to allying with Revan as well," Fiamma of the Right remarked, holding his chin in thought, "With that in mind, perhaps we would do well to... stick around. After all, I'd feel a great swell of remorse if I'd let magicians from my own world continue to be a blight upon the greater multiverse after all."

"Indeed. We may have been late to the party as far as your feud with the Revanchist goes, but I assure you, we'll be sure to stick around until our mutual enemies are dealt with," Ollerus said.

tkr19.png

"Hey, don't just decide for me what I'll be doing," Touma said to Ollerus with a furrowed brow, before sighing softly. "Still... They're right. It's on us to see this through to the end, isn't it? It's not quite time to walk away from this. Besides, even if I did opt to go home, I'm sure Carissa will give me an earful and put a bad word in about me to her friends at that M.E.U. organization. What about you though, Leivinia? Are you gonna opt to go home?"

Regardless of the answer Touma might have received, Doppo cleared his throat, opting to speak next.

image.png

"Hopefully, in just a matter of a few weeks, we'll be able to track the Revanchist's movements aptly enough that we'll be better equipped to mount a full strike on them before they get the upper hand. For both sides, I imagine this'll be a race against the clock, and the clock's just shifted into overdrive," the bespectacled blonde man spoke.

"For now, you ought to take the time you have left while you still can to return to your home world and spend time with whoever there. If not, then... I suppose it'll be back to business and preparing for what comes next. I imagine that a storm's coming, and it'll only become worse from there," Doppo said in an ominous tone, though he was right.

"I suppose that concludes the conference, then. Unless there are any questions? We've got a lot to do afterward."

"I think we ought to get to work as soon as we can. I'm sure Othinus is just as eager to get to work, hmm?"

In a way, Othinus was right whens she had promised the multiverse as everyone knew it would cease to exist a long time ago. Change was imminent. And not even the former Magic God was aware of how right she was that everything would be different from here on out.

And when the time came, just as Pucci wanted, the clock would keep ticking until it would reset to zero again.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Dlanor A. Knox and Willard H. Wright (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
"You've done a good job, Benjamin," Grandpa Max praises Ben, "you've earned yourself a good long rest. You go spend as much time back home as you can, understudy."

Grandpa Max winks.

"... take a long rest. You're still an understudying teenager after all. I, on the other hand, am the full-timer here."

"Oooooh- Alright Grandpa, whatever you say. But if it gets really bad... you know what to do."

Ben stretches his arms as the area disperses. He starts off by approaching Schala, his joy turning to sadness.

o8qC8uY.jpg

"Schala..."

He starts the conversation off my taking out a piece of ripped red-and-black cloth. This colour was significantly worn by two particular people.

"... you already know about it, don't you? Those two... we had quite a ride with those two..."

@York
"I fear I have no time to rest, if we're readying a strike againt the Revanchist," Libra said. "I will stay here in Knowhere. It'll help to train more for whatever lies ahead."

"Yeah, me too," Severa said with a sigh, still wearing the fancy dress. "I gotta learn how to be a stupid Bride now. ...hey, does the cafeteria have chocolate?"

@Anyonelol​
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Crow @Others(?)

Schala practically withered underneath even the much smaller Othinus' gaze, covering her face.

"I-I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me..." She murmured sheepishly.

Though, in the end... After taking enough time to compose herself, she smiled at Othinus with the question she posed; if it was alright if she existed here.

"You exist... You're alive... To me... That in itself is... Alright. The less lives we lose each time the multiverse is protected, or restored... The better. I know we can't save every life... But... ... Perhaps, one day, we can at least come close..."

She sighed, grasping at the spot around her neck her pendant once hung, looking around one last time... As she slowly, but surely, began to realize that Jiren wasn't here.

Perhaps there were some things that refused to change, even after the multiverse was recreated. All she could hope for was that he was in a better place now; he still had her pendant after all, as far as she knew.

By the time she was called to the meeting room with the others, to discuss the matters with Othinus, and the Revanchist, Schala felt a little out of place still, but yet... At home.

The multiverse was back, for the most part, and things had more or less returned to normal.

She hadn't realized just how much she had grown to care for the Coalition, and the multiverse as a whole, until it had nearly been taken from her, forever.

It was only when the meeting neared its conclusion that Schala finally spoke up, mostly of the notion of going home.

"My home... Is with the Coalition now. There is no longer a place for me in the world from whence I came... ..." She said, but upon seeing Ben out of the corner of her eye, noticing the piece of cloth he was carrying... She hesitated before she continued.

"But... Before I resume my work here... There is... Something I would like to take care of first." She added, an apologetic look on her face as she gave those in the meeting room a brief curtsy, before she headed off towards Ben.

There wasn't an immediate response to Ben's words, but... He was right; she did know.

Toppo had survived, despite the odds, but Jiren... ... He was gone, with the paradise he chose to stay in, and so was her pendant... The final piece of her fallen kingdom she had relinquished, having been almost certain she would be stuck in a loop forever at the time.

Eventually, she found her voice, despite everything coursing through her mind, a look of focus on her face as she seemed to be making an effort to fight back tears, yet again.

"Yes... ... We did..." She said softly.

While she knew what they were likely to sacrifice should they have been successfull in restoring the multiverse... It still pained her to realize that Jiren was gone.

Even after all that happened, she had hoped to... One day... Show him the merits of color throughout the multiverse... ... That one could still be happy here... Despite it's flaws. Or perhaps at least... Worked to restore what he had lost, some way... Some how...

But deep down, she understood that she couldn't save everyone, nor help everyone... Despite her best efforts.

It was just the nature of this multiverse, for the better or worse.​

Schala Zeal
@Ver @Crow @Others(?)

Schala practically withered underneath even the much smaller Othinus' gaze, covering her face.

Though, in the end... After taking enough time to compose herself, she smiled at Othinus with the question she posed; if it was alright if she existed here.

"You exist... You're alive... To me... That in itself is... Alright. The less lives we lose each time the multiverse is protected, or restored... The better. I know we can't save every life... But... ... Perhaps, one day, we can at least come close..."

She sighed, grasping at the spot around her neck her pendant once hung, looking around one last time... As she slowly, but surely, began to realize that Jiren wasn't here.

Perhaps there were some things that refused to change, even after the multiverse was recreated. All she could hope for was that he was in a better place now; he still had her pendant after all, as far as she knew.

By the time she was called to the meeting room with the others, to discuss the matters with Othinus, and the Revanchist, Schala felt a little out of place still, but yet... At home.

The multiverse was back, for the most part, and things had more or less returned to normal.

She hadn't realized just how much she had grown to care for the Coalition, and the multiverse as a whole, until it had nearly been taken from her, forever.

It was only when the meeting neared its conclusion that Schala finally spoke up, mostly of the notion of going home.

"My home... Is with the Coalition now. There is no longer a place for me in the world from whence I came... ..." She said, but upon seeing Ben out of the corner of her eye, noticing the piece of cloth he was carrying... She hesitated before she continued.

"But... Before I resume my work here... There is... Something I would like to take care of first." She added, an apologetic look on her face as she gave those in the meeting room a brief curtsy, before she headed off towards Ben.

There wasn't an immediate response to Ben's words, but... He was right; she did know.

Toppo had survived, despite the odds, but Jiren... ... He was gone, with the paradise he chose to stay in, and so was her pendant... The final piece of her fallen kingdom she had relinquished, having been almost certain she would be stuck in a loop forever at the time.

Eventually, she found her voice, despite everything coursing through her mind, a look of focus on her face as she seemed to be making an effort to fight back tears, yet again.

While she knew what they were likely to sacrifice should they have been successfull in restoring the multiverse... It still pained her to realize that Jiren was gone.

Even after all that happened, she had hoped to... One day... Show him the merits of color throughout the multiverse... ... That one could still be happy here... Despite it's flaws. Or perhaps at least... Worked to restore what he had lost, some way... Some how...

But deep down, she understood that she couldn't save everyone, nor help everyone... Despite her best efforts.

"If that is the case, Schala, then I would like to request something from you..."

Ben continues to look at the torn piece of Pride Trooper uniform. He too, spoke low. He too, spoke softly. This was not a thing to cheer about.

"... I'm planning Jiren's funeral - a proper sendoff to make up for the lack of one, a way to say a proper goodbye, in his home universe so that his friends and allies can pay their respects as well. It'd... really mean a lot for him if you came along."

@York @Sark

Continued from here.

Epilogue
"The New World"

kiri026.png

tkr19.png

image.png

"Hopefully, in just a matter of a few weeks, if not even earlier, we'll be able to track the Revanchist's movements aptly enough that we'll be better equipped to mount a full strike on them before they get the upper hand. For both sides, I imagine this'll be a race against the clock, and the clock's just shifted into overdrive," the bespectacled blonde man spoke.

Cast List

View attachment 3426
"A hero's work is never done, I suppose. The multiverse is still in danger. Damn Revanchist. I'd be happy to stick around for the coming fight, but I've been away from work long enough as it is. Just because the world is ending doesn't mean politics stop running. The United Universes will probably need some of its members back at least. I'll be sure to be back when it's time to kick Revanchist ass. C'mon, Macy. Let's get going."

View attachment 3427
"Um, actually..."

"Actually what? You're not leaving?"

"Well, I'm gonna have friends here. And it makes sense for one of us to stick here by the action. Sure. You need to go back to work, but that's not my job. I'm like a free agent."

Mason's brow furrowed. He looked away Macy and bit his lip, fighting indecision on what to say. "I just don't want to lose you, y'know. Nearly did a bunch of times. I brought you along because I didn't want-"

Mason was interrupted by his golden necklace being tossed from Macy's purse into his hands. "Stupid lockets, huh? You thought it was silly for me to get a matching one but how about this? The multiverse can't keep us apart. We're family after all. If you're gonna miss me that much, then keep holding on to something to remember me by."

"Miss you? Me? Please," Mason said, his mood gradually lifting, "I'll be too busy to be missing you. Besides, after sharing a brain for a little while, I think I need a break."

"Don't act like you don't care about me now, brother. You already admitted to not wanting me to leave. It's okay to be a little hurt."

"I'll miss you... but I'll be fine. You've got friends here. I have friends back at the UU. Besides, it won't be forever. Just a few weeks and we'll be back on the trail of bad guys, right?"

"I'll be sure to let you know the moment the next adventure starts. I promise. Now why don't you get in some goodbyes?"

"Alright, alright..."

Grandpa Max winks.

o8qC8uY.jpg

"Schala..."

@York
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Crow @Others(?)

"If that is the case, Schala, then I would like to request something from you..."

Ben continues to look at the torn piece of Pride Trooper uniform. He too, spoke low. He too, spoke softly. This was not a thing to cheer about.

"... I'm planning Jiren's funeral - a proper sendoff to make up for the lack of one, a way to say a proper goodbye, in his home universe so that his friends and allies can pay their respects as well. It'd... really mean a lot for him if you came along."

@York @Sark

"Hey Ben. It was great working with you again. I guess both of our moral compasses are benching us for now. Schala, though, you have a good compass yourself. You've been a real heroine on this journey."

"Do you think I could get a seat at the funeral? I'll be pretty busy, but Jiren and Toppo deserve as many guests as they can get. I think I can get a day off."

@Crow @York @Sark

@Anyonelol​
tmi50.png

"Wouldn't you need to find a husband first?" Touma asked Severa. The boy's pitying tone made it difficult to tell if he was being playful and sarcastic to any degree, as well as his tired expression.

"And to answer your question, this might be weird to consider, but I really do think your world might be in the minority of the ones that are scarce in chocolate," he said, affirming that they probably did have chocolate.

@Yun Lee

View attachment 3428
"Don't worry, Severa! I'll teach you everything I know about healing! And I think we could find a husband for you, too. And I'm sure Touma here is more than willing to be a practice target for healing? Just as long as we don't damage his right arm."

"I'm pretty sure there is chocolate here as well. I don't think I have any more on me right now."

@Yun Lee @Ver

Phil Connors and Rita Hanson

Phil sighed, knowing that for him and Rita, there was no going home. They didn't even know where their home was. He sighed as he untucked somethings he had been wearing under his shirt the whole time. A sun and snowflake necklace, something he had stolen from Punxsutawney before he had gone to Wanda's party. Fire and ice. It was kind of funny that it described him so perfectly.

View attachment 3429

" I'm going to help in whatever way that I can In whatever way ODMA sees fit, no use going home until I fix the mistakes I made outside of the loop. But once we find a way to defeat these villains, I got something I need to do, but that something can wait."

Rita smiled. Progress was good. "
I think I am also going to stay and help how I can. I know I'm not much, but I'm going to help however I can."

@Yun Lee @Ver

@Ver @Yun Lee @

"Maybe he can be a practice target in general," Severa grumbled, though her heart wasn't truly in the jab. Touma's condition still bothered her a bit, so she had decided to go easy on him a while.

But man, he wasn't making it easy.

"Then it's settled!" Severa jumped up fron her seat. "Who wants something to eat before training? I wanna see what kinds of stuff this place has to offer!"

@Ver @Alex Azure

Continued from here.

Epilogue
"The New World"

kiri026.png

tkr19.png

image.png

Cast List

"Yeah, I have one."
Jolyne raised her hand to get Kyoko's attention. "Since we're done here, can me and Ermes get a quick lift back to where dad and everyone else dragged us from? Who knows what kind of bullshit has been going on since we left."

"We still have unfinished business there after all."
Ermes nodded in agreement.

"Cause that was the deal, we help out here and then dropped back where we came."
She looked over to Jotaro and even gave him a genuine smile. "A little road trip to wrap this shit up."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Hmm..."

Leivinia crossed her arms as she pondered Touma's question for a moment. What would she do indeed? It wouldn't do for the leader of a large magic cabal like the Dawn-Colored Sunlight to consistently disappear for long periods of time, but on the other hand she had to agree with Fiamma. Just leaving her own world's magicians free to make a bad name for their whole world didn't agree with her sense of pride. It was, in a way, actually something that couldn't be ignored as a magic cabal's leader in that world.

"As much as I'm needed to run the Dawn-Colored Sunlight, something of this scale will have to take priority for now. I won't have them sullying the reputation of our world's magicians, and we still need to finish crushing GREMLIN after all. I won't accept a job only half-complete, and I don't plan on missing something as flashy as this anyway. Though,"
she covered part of her mouth and chin with her hand as though in thought, eventually continuing after the conference's conclusion. "I do at least need to tell Mark what to do in my absence. I know this Coalition has technology of that sort. Aside from that..."

Her gaze fell upon Macy and Severa.

"Something sweet would be nice right now."

@Ver @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

View attachment 3426
"A hero's work is never done, I suppose. The multiverse is still in danger. Damn Revanchist. I'd be happy to stick around for the coming fight, but I've been away from work long enough as it is. Just because the world is ending doesn't mean politics stop running. The United Universes will probably need some of its members back at least. I'll be sure to be back when it's time to kick Revanchist ass. C'mon, Macy. Let's get going."

View attachment 3427
"Um, actually..."

"Well, I'm gonna have friends here. And it makes sense for one of us to stick here by the action. Sure. You need to go back to work, but that's not my job. I'm like a free agent."

Mason's brow furrowed. He looked away Macy and bit his lip, fighting indecision on what to say. "I just don't want to lose you, y'know. Nearly did a bunch of times. I brought you along because I didn't want-"

Mason was interrupted by his golden necklace being tossed from Macy's purse into his hands. "Stupid lockets, huh? You thought it was silly for me to get a matching one but how about this? The multiverse can't keep us apart. We're family after all. If you're gonna miss me that much, then keep holding on to something to remember me by."

"Miss you? Me? Please," Mason said, his mood gradually lifting, "I'll be too busy to be missing you. Besides, after sharing a brain for a little while, I think I need a break."

"Don't act like you don't care about me now, brother. You already admitted to not wanting me to leave. It's okay to be a little hurt."

"I'll miss you... but I'll be fine. You've got friends here. I have friends back at the UU. Besides, it won't be forever. Just a few weeks and we'll be back on the trail of bad guys, right?"

"I'll be sure to let you know the moment the next adventure starts. I promise. Now why don't you get in some goodbyes?"

"Alright, alright..."

"Hey Ben. It was great working with you again. I guess both of our moral compasses are benching us for now. Schala, though, you have a good compass yourself. You've been a real heroine on this journey."

"Do you think I could get a seat at the funeral? I'll be pretty busy, but Jiren and Toppo deserve as many guests as they can get. I think I can get a day off."

@Crow @York @Sark

View attachment 3428
"Don't worry, Severa! I'll teach you everything I know about healing! And I think we could find a husband for you, too. And I'm sure Touma here is more than willing to be a practice target for healing? Just as long as we don't damage his right arm."

"I'm pretty sure there is chocolate here as well. I don't think I have any more on me right now."

@Yun Lee @Ver

"What can I say, Mason, decisions aren't easy to make. Being a hero - even less easy. That's why I do it, and that's why I never stop learning. It was a pleasure working with you again, too. Who knows what the third time will bring?"

He thinks for a bit.

"Well, there's more than enough room for another guest or three."

@Crow @York @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Sark

@York @Sark
View attachment 3426

View attachment 3427
"Um, actually..."

"Alright, alright..."

@Crow @York @Sark

View attachment 3428

@Yun Lee @Ver
"What can I say, Mason, decisions aren't easy to make. Being a hero - even less easy. That's why I do it, and that's why I never stop learning. It was a pleasure working with you again, too. Who knows what the third time will bring?"

He thinks for a bit.

"Well, there's more than enough room for another guest or three."

@Crow @York @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Sark
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Alex Azure @Hahli Nuva @Sark @Others(?)

Schala put a hand to her mouth as she heard Ben's words... Seeming at a loss for words at first, before she eventually spoke, a distant look on her face, followed by an unsteady, but... Gratefull smile.

"Of course...! ... I... It's the least I can do..." She said, trailing off a little as she thought about the prospect.

It wouldn't be her first time attending a funeral, but... She still felt a little strange to visit the Universe Toppo and Jiren had come from, without the latter there, but... In the end, someone had to help break the news, and... Honor his memory.

When Mason suddenly spoke up, calling her a heroine, she felt her cheeks flush a little, as... It wasn't a title she was used to having... Even after her time at the Coalition.

"I'm glad to help... ... It's the least I could do... For the place I've come to call home..." She said, offering Mason another smile, though this one looked a bit more sincere this time.

After all that had transpired, even though their moment of respite wasn't going to last forever... She was just... Glad she wasn't alone, wherever she went. Perhaps... That's what she longed for in the end... Maybe that's why, she felt she could no longer find happiness, even in the peace that an empty void might be able to grant her weary soul.

After all... She had learned to find a different kind of peace... In happiness... Not just her own happiness, but the kind she shared with others... The kind that left her feeling warm, and fuzzy inside.

The feeling she never wanted to let go... As fleeting as it was when it came...​

Continued from here.

Epilogue
"The New World"

kiri026.png

tkr19.png

image.png

Cast List

tumblr_inline_p7gbj2U4qs1sjp02i_100.jpg

"We have people back home we promised to return to as soon as possible, so we're going to leave...but if we're needed again, Ruth and I will be ready." Chise spoke to both Kyoko and Doppo, as well as the rest of their ragtag party.

"By the way...what was all that about being Lindel's apprentice?" She added, turning to Ben. Even if it had to do with the 'false' multiverse she couldn't help but wonder about it.

@Ver @Crow @Yun Lee @York @Everyone

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_p7gbj2U4qs1sjp02i_100.jpg

"We have people back home we promised to return to as soon as possible, so we're going to leave...but if we're needed again, Ruth and I will be ready." Chise spoke to both Kyoko and Doppo, as well as the rest of their ragtag party.

"By the way...what was all that about being Lindel's apprentice?" She added, turning to Ben. Even if it had to do with the 'false' multiverse she couldn't help but wonder about it.

@Ver @Crow @Yun Lee @York @Everyone

"Back when Lindel & I met at the grim spooky place where we eventually fought Dracula, I sort of wondered if it was possible for me to learn magic from him. I was pretty new to the craft, after all, and still am, plus he seemed like a friendly person and an expert," Ben explains to Chise, "ultimately, he was a bit busy working for the hospitals on a place called Ash, and I had my own missions, but I guess he'll find some freetime someday. Until then, it's self-teaching."

He looks to the side.

sOQeTQn.jpg

"Speaking of magic mentors... give me a second, Chise. There's someone I need to thank."

He swiftly appears behind Leivinia.

"Hey, Ms Birdway. Just wanted to thank you. Been learning spells just by watching you fight. The only thing I didn't successfully perform when seeing you do it..."

Ben conjures the Gae Bolg in his arms.

JJgQHRg.png

"... is replicating your replica of the Gungnir. Had to think of something to complete the halfdone replication. Ahaha..."

@Takumi @Kaykay

"Back when Lindel & I met at the grim spooky place where we eventually fought Dracula, I sort of wondered if it was possible for me to learn magic from him. I was pretty new to the craft, after all, and still am, plus he seemed like a friendly person and an expert," Ben explains to Chise, "ultimately, he was a bit busy working for the hospitals on a place called Ash, and I had my own missions, but I guess he'll find some freetime someday. Until then, it's self-teaching."

He looks to the side.

sOQeTQn.jpg

"Speaking of magic mentors... give me a second, Chise. There's someone I need to thank."

He swiftly appears behind Leivinia.

"Hey, Ms Birdway. Just wanted to thank you. Been learning spells just by watching you fight. The only thing I didn't successfully perform when seeing you do it..."

Ben conjures the Gae Bolg in his arms.

JJgQHRg.png

"... is replicating your replica of the Gungnir. Had to think of something to complete the halfdone replication. Ahaha..."

@Takumi @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_p7gbj54Wnc1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Lindel has been around for a rather long time, from what he's told me. Centuries I think he said." Chise replied.

"He can be friendly, and knows quite a bit about dragons and such. If he can teach Elias almost all of what he knows then I'm sure you'll be in good hands." Chise responded thoughtfully.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj45cdt1sjp02i_100.jpg

"Mm. Alright." She said once Ben excused himself.

@Crow

Having conveniently not heard Severa's crack about target practice, the boy scratched his head idly as the others around him expressed a fondness for something to eat. Indeed, after everything that had happened, everything they had been through, the least that they could be granted was a nice snack or so, right?

"I didn't think you had a sweet tooth, Leivinia, but... I guess most kids do," Touma said jokingly with a light-hearted chuckle, even though he really wasn't that much older than the smaller girl. "Let's go, then. May as well enjoy what free time we have left... while the multiverse is safe, it seems."

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back