Interest Check Rise Of Despair

Wolfy Dalfyry

SCREEEEEEEE
I've had an idea for a story, but I've never gotten around to writing it on my own, so I want to RP it instead! It's basically about how in a world dominated by good magic users, one person finds dark magic and gets corrupted, spreading dark magic through the community, so the RPers would have to stop it. Anyone interested?

Ill give it a shot.
Okay, because I'm very new to this site, what do I do? I don't know what kind of threads to post in what kind of forums, how long to wait for people who'll join, etc. I'm very, VERY new to group RP, and I need some help. Poet, can you help me, oh wise one?

Okay, because I'm very new to this site, what do I do? I don't know what kind of threads to post in what kind of forums, how long to wait for people who'll join, etc. I'm very, VERY new to group RP, and I need some help. Poet, can you help me, oh wise one?
Of course my darling. If you hold the mouse over each forum, it tells you what your supposed to post there. The rp, you have in the right section.

1 x 1, you either start a thread in public or you private chat....group chat, you just gotta wait for people.

Sunrise by Aiden Cunningham
The end of an old night
The dawn of a new day
A new day, rising in the horizon
A golden sunrise

It learns the mountains
It learns the plains
It learns the seas
A rising sun

Familiar of Earth
It says goodbye
Sinking in the horizens