Interest Check Rise Up Nation! A dystopian sci-fi lover's dream world

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
Do stories of war or international conflict grab your attention? Are you longing for tales of rebellion against a corrupt authority? Can you easily picture a run-down cityscape that is the ruins of a once-great civilization? If you answered yes to all three of those, this is the world for you!

In the near future of our beloved Earth, a seemingly perfect presidential candidate quickly garnered the support of countless American citizens. After they were elected president, however, things began to change. Democracy quickly fell before their unopposed authoritarian rule. Other nations were appalled by the apparent megalomania this new leader exhibited, but none dared face America and their nuclear weapon stores alone.

Only when the crazed dictator attempted to extend their control to neighboring countries, an alliance began to form, their mission to bring back the days when people had control over their own futures. Soon enough, all working-class adults in American territories were forced into work for the government and military. All attempts to free the United States failed, as slowly but surely other nations were taken over. Everyone over 21 was faced with a decision; surrender or die. But the president, drunk on power, made the mistake of entirely ignoring children 18 and under, confident the newest generation posed no threat.

Never underestimate the destructive abilities of teenagers. Especially when their parents aren't around to tell them no.

1x1 or small group (3 people). No more. I cannot host group rps effectively.
Semi-lit - literate. Must have proper grammar and use quotations. Minor errors are okay. At least 1-2 paragraph responses.
Doubling is not required, but preferred.
Must have or create a character sheet with basic information (name, age, etc) for main characters only.
Must be active, replying at least once daily (multiple replies daily preferred). We can pause the rp for a few days/weeks if needed. If it is being run as a small group, all members must be active, or their characters will either be reassigned, cut, or killed off.
Communication is vital. Talk to me OOC so we can work things out.

This is based on Rise Up Nation (warning: contains some bad language). I'd advise listening to the song or looking up what it's about so you can better understand the theme of the rp.
If you're interested, reply here! I will begin world-building with the first person who I start an rp with.

Back