:emoji_hearts: YOUR TYPICAL ART THREAD :emoji_hearts:
  • Trad to Digital
  • May post year-gap re-drawings
  • Original Character/s designs
  • Random sketches
*reupload from different social media.

ENJOY!

sKrH1Ph.jpg

~ The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story , and writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it. (J. M. Barrie)

• Drew this for a fic of mine which I supposedly going to publish on the internet but sadly, it fell on hiatus. It has a promising story and I'll see if I could also share it here. :)

8ViUnvz.jpg

~ Rosemary Knowledge x Soul Eater

• A request from a friend where one of my OCs are combined with an anime series. Rosemary Knowledge is my first OC to roleplay and this is her second version. I just decided to add the scythe. One of my proudest piece (but there's still a lot of room of improvement hoho--).

M5TDGbV.gif

~ How I digitalize a trad piece

• This a redraw from one of my drawings back at 2012:
428171_382068665156645_2135081583_n.jpg
  • I specialize at two-framed .gif pieces *lol*

*Is mesmerized by the gif* Ya gotta show me how to do that! I've ACTUALLY been trying to figure out how one could do it. And the art is amazing! I am particularly impressed by the shading you added to the gif. It really made it pop.

*Is mesmerized by the gif* Ya gotta show me how to do that! I've ACTUALLY been trying to figure out how one could do it. And the art is amazing! I am particularly impressed by the shading you added to the gif. It really made it pop.

Awww shucks thanks! :emoji_hugging:

On how to do it... Hmmm how should I explain it?
  • Basically I screenshot every steps I do digital:
    1. First the trad. I really can't sketch well on my tablet so I do it at trad first.
    2. I take a clean picture of it so I can outline it well.
    3. Another layer of outline
    4. Base color
    5. The shading
    6. Then another set of drawing with a different expression or element
  • I use an app on my tablet to make it a gif (GifMaker)
  • Then the results! :emoji_laughing:
Apparently yes I draw on my mobile tablet ( not yet in a real drawing tablet ) but I'm glad you liked it well ^_^

11903791_1094093970620774_1800387146237074216_n.jpg

~ Phicra Lindalë (version1)
  • My OC on a roleplaying group in Facebook.
    • Yeah that bad quality from Facebook (TTuTT;;

hvN84rk.png

~ Phicra Lindalë (version2)
  • From Rank C to Rank B. Here she is. TTuTT
  • My very latest art. Finally practicing proper shading but still have lot of room of improvement. The drawing was outdated so it really didn't fit much with the coloring. (_ _'')

Back