Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived RJ's characters.

TYCHO

Drifter_by_Gavade.jpg

"Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off."

NAME: Tycho Darsin
PRONUNCIATION: Tie-ko Duhr-sin
You know, you just can't find a story like Tycho's. He was once an indentured servant to a powerful lord, taken in and punished because of his sticky fingers and fist-clenchingly frustrating attitude towards the general public.

That all changed one day when he was sitting in the bar, minding his own beeswax, when he was suddenly and brutally killed in a bar fight that got completely out of hand. In the ensuing melee, he had his skull caved in and went to the underworld.

Now, he's back.

To make matters worse, he was thrown into a whirlwind of activity, involving swords and spirits and a great evil - he hasn't understood a lot of it. But when thrust into the spotlight, he's discovered that he shrivels and whithers, not able to handle the position he's in. Thrown on top of that his sudden interest in talking to himself - heatedly and animatedly - and the slow realization that maybe the life he's living isn't quite his own. Maybe he's someone else entirely. Maybe his death had shaken who he is more than he could've ever imagined.

Only one real thing to do, he supposes; hit the bottle harder.

Last edited:
LAMP

themarksman.jpg

"They say your eyes are on fire.
They say you'd kill a man for walking the wrong side of the line."

NAME: Lamp, It
The guardian of the caverns wanders throughout the night, ensuring that all sentenced to rot in hell does so. He has many faces, and he has no names. He refers to himself as a light in the darkness, for those who wish to grasp it.

TORRENTIAL

"Jesus called, he said he's sick of the disses,
I told him to quit bitchin'; this isn't a fuckin' hotline,
For a fuckin' shrink, sheesh I already got mine
And he's not fuckin' workin', I think I'm wastin' my damn time."

NAME: Torrential, real name lost.
A vampire that doesn't care about politics or who is currently at large in the world. He wants two things; pleasures of life and the death of his enemies. He is willing to bend who the second rule applies to so long as someone supplies him with the first.

ANZO

"Nature, Nurture, Heaven and home.
The sum of all and by them driven.
To conquer country, crown and throne.
But I've never been over the river.

NAME: Anzo Tinzdale

Anzo Tinzdale is a legend in his circle, belonging to an order of gunslingers who utilize both magic and modern weaponry to give themselves the edge in combat. He has what's known as the gift - the ability to slow time in high stress situations.

INMATE #47B

"And I can't remember if I cried,
when I read about his widowed bride.
Something touched me deep inside.
The day the music died."​

NAME: Unknown

Inmate #47B was imprisoned aboard a space station serving as a prison for dangerous super-powered individuals. Following a riot of mysterious origin, the inmate was unaccounted for, and is assumed at large.

Abilities:
Elemental Force, in which the user can summon and unleash varying states of earth.
Flash-Stepping, in which the user can teleport short distances at extreme speeds.
Flight, in which the user can control their weight and velocity in order to achieve and remain in altitude.
Hard Skin, in which the user's outer skin layer is incredibly tough to piercing and burning damage, though blunt force trauma can still result in internal bruising.
Regeneration, in which the user's body rapidly regenerates from both mental and physical exhaustion, alongside any injuries they may sustain.

Last edited:
HARRIET
Harriet_Picture.jpg

"They say this city has been dead for years now.
So death is not something that scares me."

Last edited:
LAMONTICUS

"Bought a hot-shot gat from a north end guinea,
Ante up with your ass, 'cause you ain't got a penny."

NAME: Lamonticus Vanshayal
RACE: Vampire
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 168 lbs​

From the old Vanshayal dynasty, Lamonticus was a veteran of major political campaigns spanning back hundreds of years, utilizing a strange ability to hypnotise humans into doing his bidding. An apex predator, Lamonticus is fueled by hatred and lust for blood.

Last edited:
VERNON

NAME: Vernon DuPuis
RACE: Human
An accomplished detective and savvy crime-solver, Vernon suffers from psychological issues due to an incident in his past. He's an above-average shot, believes fanatically in the greater good, and sees the world in very few grey tones.

He's hiding the fact that he's a time mage - a bad one. Mostly uses small artifacts to disappear through time/space.

Last edited:
Joe Darknaught:

A super powered criminal. His skin hardens the longer he's awake, and he's freakishly strong. Also very dumb.

Back