Role-lay ideas

Mai_able

Forest Faerie
Hi everyone! You can call me Mai. I've been roleplaying for about 11 years (since I was 12, started on Kik with a mass group RP.) Now, I've taken a break for about a year or two and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Whether your a beginner or experienced I open to all ideas and all RP's out there.
A little about me:
1. I have two small kids, so I apologize if I don't reply immediately until daycare is open again I am with them 24/7. (for instance my 3-year-old just dropped the toilet paper in the toilet :emoji_confounded:) 2. I have a job I usually only work 2 days of the week but I work late nights, so don't be surprised if my replies are at 3 am. 3. I have a husband, love him to death but he does want my attention and out of respect I don't do super explicit roleplays. 4. My grammar sucks at times, so I've downloaded Grammarly on my computer.
1. I'm down for whatever gender roleplays 2. I'm very friendly and have no problem giving pointers or roleplaying with beginners 3. I'm cool with whatever genre or plot

I will say that I'm not that great at bullet points, my one major weakness.

I also have some really cool RP ideas!

Isabelle Loveless
Isabelle Marina Loveless is a single mother of a three-year-old little girl named Kira Loveless. Before Kira was born she was with YC. YC disappeared for three years with no contact for (whatever reason you want). YC shows up at Isabelle's job or home (either-or, or really wherever you want) and the story starts from there. Details about MC would be given after we've agreed on this plot I don't like to spoil the good parts.

Dreamscape
Nadya is a Chinese Australian (Mother Chinese, and her father Australian.) A few years after her mother dies, Nadya's father decides to take a big business project and move to his hometown in Australia. (originally they lived in China.) YC and MC share the same dream world, though they think that the other person is just a figment of their imagination. YC lives in or just moved to Australia, and they end up meeting in real life. Can they still deny that this is not a dream?

Midnight Sun
Kezia is a kitsune (fox demon), warrior princess, after telling the guards that she was forcefully taking over patrols she stumbles over YC. YC can be human or whatever creature but not from her world. After she discovers you passed out she decides not to kill you for trespassing and take you to the castle. The story starts there and continues.

These are all just random ideas I had if you like them or would like to roleplay with me then please post a response or PM me!

Thread update

I have an addiction to roleplaying, and I feel like I need to post these before I forget.

1. Thread already up, blinded rejection trigger warning blinded rejection

2. A pair of rebellious, badass fraternal twins in a gang meet YC/YC's and go through a series of rebel activities and fall in love. The plot can be worked through depending on your flavor but the twins are male and female

3. boy next door MXM. Stanley Kocowa moved next door to YC. He is a boy with very soft feminine features and very gentle personality. YC can be a jock or whatever else

4. vampire x werewolf

5. woodland elf x human

These are all the ideas I have for now. I may update this on a later day!

Thread update!!!

I had a burst of ideas at 5 am so here. we. go!!!

CHANCE: fate is defined as the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power. In the year 20XX no one believes in fate anymore, everyone determines their own paths and nothing in life seems certain. At least that's what Raine thought... YC and Raine have met by fate, more than once when they were children up till now it was no coincidence. Will fate allow these two souls to be together, or will they choose their own paths.

Raine being a unisex name YC can be M/F and this rp can be MXF or MXM

BODYGUARD: YC/MC is hired as the other's bodyguard by YC/MC father. The plot develops from there.

BOY NEXT DOOR: This title has two different plots. Both MXM

1. YC gets a new neighbor MC. MC is a killer disguised as a sweet lovable man. YC is either his victim or will find him out. Goes from there.
2. YC/MC is the new neighbor (this could be high school or in an adult setting) and MC is a feminine boy. Etc.. they fall in love

AURA: In a world where vampires and demons rule, the lesser supernaturals (neko, pixies, humans, elves) are sold and auctioned off as slaves. MC and her twin brother were captured and taken to the slave houses when they were young. MC brother was sold off during the first auctions. MC was not, because of her eyes. The color of MC eyes make it look like she is blind, but in reality her eyes change color according to her emotions. YC would be supernatural and at the auction looking to buy and buys MC.

UPDATED

FALLEN: This would be a multi person RP maybe. or it can be 1X1 from a branch of the story depending.
-4 keys, the gate keeper, demons, angels, and demi gods.
-the gate keeper was born and reincarnated for eternity, knowing their place in the world maybe placed in the not so best of homes their job is to hide the 4 keys until 'the chosen' show up
- 4 keys; each key gives the chosen added strength and abilities. It allows the to communicate to each other
-demons; fighting to take all the ring to achieve power
-angels; on lookers mostly
-demi gods; the chosen or demon spawn really. fighting with or against

plot still TBA

IMPERIAL: YC/MC lives in the imperial palace and is married to the Crown Prince. The crown prince disgards the OC and they are killed (by poison etc..) after the crown Prince had made them suffer. you are reincarnated more like time was set back) to before you entered the palace, do you find new love with someone in the imperial palace or strictly get revenge?

Last edited:
Back