Rooibos - Its tea.

Rooibos

Ever been a real Brit and enjoyed hot newly brewed tea? Was it Earl gray with milk? Good! Then we have one thing in common, the fact that we both enjoy tea. We are friends now. Don't try and refuse, i will shackle your legs and lock you in my basement.

The name is RooibosWithCake, I am a student, role-player and dreamer. The name originates from the fact that i love tea, especially the tea from the African continent. IF you ever get the chance to buy tea why dont you try my favorite - African Rooibos. Its the Lipton brand and very cheap.

Quite short and non-elegant, i look forward to RP with you all, write down your golden rule down below and I will see you soon :)

"Action speak louder than words" (my golden rule)

I L O V E TEA!!! I've never tried African Rooibos. I will make sure to try it out soon!

I hope to roleplay with you soon, Tea Buddy.

"If you make a mess, clean it up."

Hello welcome to the site! Red rooibos is my favorite tea! Other favorites include anything chai, earl grey, all the breakfasts (english, irish, ect.), constant comment, and kombucha

"Be honest with yourself and follow your heart" not sure if that actually is a golden rule but if not I'll make it one

Last edited:
Welp.

I guess this means I'm not a real Brit then. :p

I hate tea.

Either way! Hello and welcome to STC.

We've met in the chat before, but welcome to the forums and hope to see you around places!

If you need any help, just holla!

Cream

Back