ROSE (will30358 and Zora Diederik)

will30358

The Tsuki Royale
Ah, the wonderful world of Remnant. It was always beautiful! There were graceful trees all around, and students were lining up to go to Beacon, the school of Hunters and Huntresses. Maybe some of them would be special!
Anyways, people were going to have to do something to keep them busy. The plane was only going to start loading students in about fifteen minutes.

Italics is Rajah. Bold is Onyx.

Rajah was excited, but his face said otherwise, being blank and emotionless. He was wearing a grey short-sleeve shirt with a white long-sleeve undershirt under. He was also wearing jeans, and they fit almost perfectly. He would go from street rat to Hunter! Who wouldn't be excited?
He looked around. The plane wasn't loading yet, so he'd have to keep himself occupied. He pulled out a book and started reading, until-

Onyx was running around, wearing a black long-sleeve button vest. He and his brother were gonna take on the world! First, they were mistreated by humans. Then, they were thieves. Now, they were going to become Hunters! Yes!
He ran over to Rajah and punched him on the arm. "Awesome, ain't it?!"

Rajah sighed. He was in a really good part in his book! "Yes, Onyx. I guess it is."
"Ah, c'mon, no need to be so grumpy!"
"It just seems to good to be true. Promise me you won't get yourself killed?"
"Promise!"
"Good."
Rajah went back to reading.
Onyx went back to being excited.

Last edited:
Shae
Shae Draconia stood with her back pressed firmly against one of the walls. She had her arms folded over her chest, her legs braced apart. She wore her usual; a black sleeveless turtleneck style shirt and a grey vest with red trim. The vest had off shoulder drape sleeves. Around her waist was a white fabric like belt that formed a bow in the back with red chains connected to her emblem in the front; a black Sun. She wore black pants with grey buckles up both sides and dark brown boots. On her arms were her gold vambraces, or Hunter's Heart, her weapon, and black half palm gloves

She had an air about her that said she wanted to be left alone and yet...she didn't. I need to work on my social skills. She thought with a sigh. She looked around the air ship and arched a brow at the young man who ran around. What was his deal?

Emi
Stand straight, keep your head up, don't fall down. Don't fall down. Don't....fall... Emi Harbor tripped on her way into the air ship and fell to her knees. One job, you had one job! She thought as she scrambled to stand. Dressed in a light purple top with gold accents and a dark purple multilayered ruffled skirt that reached just above her knees. There are light brown leather flaps over the ruffles, one flap on the left had her emblem; a white willow tree with arrows for branches. She had on brown leather archer gloves and staff like weapon strapped to her back.

Sighing despondently, Emi made her way further into the plane, almost getting plowed over by another student who was running around. She made her way to one of the windows and looked out, waving at her mom from where she stood, a hand reaching up to touch the buckle of her brown leather choker. Her father had wanted her to go to Atlas Academy like he had. In fact, he hadn't even wanted her to go to school to be a Huntress. But her mother had seen her drive and desire to prove she could do this and convinced her father to let her make the choice.

Now there she was, on her way to Beacon Academy in Vale.

Rajah kept reading. His story was about a boy who gets lost in a shattered mirror.
He chuckled. He looked again on the cover of his book, his emblem, which was a pair of angel wings. He had written the book, Boy in the Mirror.
When he got to a good stopping point, he found Onyx running 'round and 'round... when he got close to Rajah, Rajah grabbed him and slapped him.
"Pull yourself together, Onyx. I don't need you embarrassing us."

"Uch, you're no fun, Rajah." Onyx stretched his hands behind his back. On his sleeve, you could easily see his emblem, a devil's tail. "You know, you don't have to-"
"Shut up before it's too late."
"Umm... Got it." Onyx quit running. Onyx had gotten a head start in this "Hunter" biz. They'd already been in the White Fang, so fighting wasn't exactly new to them.
Rajah was thinking the same thing. They'd killed before. Though they were mostly in thief roles, they could hold their own in a fight. Plus, Rajah wasn't exactly ashamed of his past. The humans deserved what they got.
And that was that.

Last edited:
(Just wondering... what's Emi's color scheme? Rajah is white. Onyx is black. Shae is red. What's Emi?)

Last edited:
Shae
Shae was one of the few people on the plane to notice the blonde girl who tumbled more than walked into the plane. She heard a couple of boys snickering about it beside her and scowled. Why we people so mean? She could never understand it. Well, at least the black haired boy stopped running about. It seemed a white haired young man who resembled the energetic teen had scolded him for it. Brothers perhaps? She thought before scowling. Why do you care? And stop staring before they notice. She looked away and at the other kids.

Emi
Sighing softly, Emi turned around and went to find a nice, calm place to stand while she waited for the ship to take off. She took note of several people, intrigued by the white and black haired boys and noted the red haired girl who stood by herself with a look that said, "Breath in my direction and they'll never find the body." Ok, your options are limited. She thought before walking over and standing in an empty corner, trying to make herself appear smaller.

Rajah went back to reading. He realized that Onyx had caused some people to notice them!
Dang it, he thought. He saw a redhead apparently sulking in the corner, giving her a "you don't bother me, I won't bother you" look. He didn't want to be disturbed. To interrupt him would mean instant death.

Onyx, on the other hand, was looking around. He noticed that some poeple noticed him.
"YES!" Onyx scream-shouted.
He saw a blonde girl who seemed to be looking around, too. He almost talked to her, before remembering she was a human, and humans were classified as scum. After that, he started training in his own little air space.

Arching a brow as she caught the white haired bows look, Shae shrugged nonchalantly and decided that standing this whole trip would be a pain so she sat with her back still to the wall and ruffled through her bag before pulling out a book.
Oh, everyone already this I'm weird. Why did I have to fall like that? Oh god, I think I'm going to throw up. Emi thought and quickly felt what might have been a small panic attack coming on. She noticed the red hair girl sitting down and decided that, even though she looked ready to slaughter anyone who came close to her, that Emi could use at least one friend. So, she plucked up enough courage to walk over to her and cleared her throat softly.
Shae looked up from her novel and arched a confused brow at the blonde girl from earlier who started to stammer. "Um...I-I'm sorry to disturb you...b-but...um...I'm Emi. Emi Harbor. It's nice to meet you." The blonde said, a shade of pink crossing her cheeks as she reached a hand out to shake Shae's.
"Shae Draconia." Shae said and reached a hand up to shake the girls. It wasn't everyday someone wanted to talk with her. "Nice to meet you."

Rajah finished the book. He closed it and stood up.
Why did he want to become a Hunter? So that he could be a protector. And his little brother sure needed protecting...

Onyx, while training, punched a wall. "OW! (bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep)-"
Rajah walked over to him. "Watch your language."
Onyx sighed. "Okay." He rubbed his fist. "(bleep)"
Rajah slapped Onyx. "Get yourself together, brother."
While it was true that Rajah could be... distant, he cared for his brother very much. If something were to happen to him, he'd never forgive himself.

Last edited:
Then, your character heard a voice overhead.
"Time for takeoff, everyone. Please get on the ship in a pleasant matter."

Shae looked up at the ceiling of the ship as the voice spoke over the intercom. She looked up at Emi who shifted uncomfortably. "Would you like to sit down?" Shae offered and scooted over slightly.

Nodding, Emi sat down beside Shae on the floor of the air ship. "Thank you." She said, giving Shae a soft smile. "So, why'd you decide to come to Beacon?" She asked.

Shrugging, Shae looked back down at her book. "Fighting is all I've ever done, so here I am." She said. It was vague and...kind of depressing, but it was the truth.

Onyx heard the intercom and smiled. He was going to Beacon Academy. Finally, he could become a Hunter!
He walked over to the ship. Why'd he wanna become a Hunter? Because his brother wanted to. Rajah needed him, Onyx knew it. Without him, Rajah would be such a goth that it makes darkness seems like happy lollipops.

Rajah listened to the message on the intercom. He motioned for Onyx to come to him. "Come on, Onyx. Let's go."
They started to walk towards the airship. Hopefully, they'd go from White Fang members to Hunters.

(hell, I missed the part where it said the plane wasn't loading yet, der, I'm stupid lol)
Shae and Emi boarded the plane together, Shae having tucked her book under her arm as they walked. "So, Emi, what'd you decide to come to Beacon?" She asked. She got the idea that this girl was too sweet natured to be going to school to be a Huntress. But she wouldn't judge.
Emi shifted from one foot to the other. "My dad and brother are both in the military and I grew up on stories of Hunters and Huntresses. If my dad had it his way, I'd be working in an office somewhere." She sighed heavily.

Rajah blinked. They were now on the plane. "Onyx, this might be a long flight. Though I know you might get bored, a little airsick, a little whiny, and a little irritating, you should try not to embarrass yoursel-"
Onyx had already crashed on the floor, almost asleep. There was no way he was going to stay awake for the whole ride. That'd only make him want to be there more, and then the ride would seem longer, and he wasn't hot with dealing with crap like that. He'd much rather take a nap. "Wait for a few hours? Weak."
Rajah facepalmed. He saw two girls that were near him. "Hey, do you think you could help me get my brother to a spot he could lie down? I don't want people stepping on him."

Last edited:
Shae had opened her mouth to respond to Emi when someoe spoke to them. She turned to see the white haired teen who had given her a strange look while they'd been waiting to bored. "Yeah, sure." She said and turned to Emi, holding her book out to her. "Mind hanging on to this for me?"
Emi smiled and shook her head, taking the book from Shae so the taller girl could help lift the other boy.
Shae stepped over to Rajah and his brother. "Alright."

"All thanks," Rajah thanked them. "My brother is such a hassle, I sometimes wonder how I keep living."
He grabbed Onyx's arms and slumped him over his shoulder. "Think you could get the legs?"

Shae nodded and crouched down, picking up Onyx's legs. "I understand the feeling." She said, her mind wandering back to the times where she'd had to help her father to bed. A scowl crossed her face as she thought about it.

(Sorry, had to eat.)
Rajah noticed a scowl on a red-haired girl's face. Apparently, she was thinking of something nasty. He wasn't going to ask her, though. That would be creepy. I mean, who just meets people and asks them about something personal?
Rajah nodded. "Good. It's hard to ask a favor from someone who hates your guts." He saw a little bench on the airship. "Let's put Onyx there." He facepalmed. "Sorry, I forgot. My name's Rajah. I'm going to Beacon. This is my brother, Onyx. He's going to Beacon with me. We were going to Vacuo first, but I heard that... Ozpin, was it?... was a really good headmaster." His eyebrows turned sharp. "The people better have been right."

Arched a brow, Shae followed Rajah over to the bench. "I'm Shae. I'm from Vacuo, actually, and I've met Ozpin. He's a decent guy from what I can tell." She said. She nodded her head toward Emi. "That's Emi, we just met."
Emi waved slightly, giving a small smile. "Nice to meet you." She said.

Back