ROSE (will30358 and Zora Diederik)

Shae scowled as Rajah walked away, crossing her arms over her chest. "Maybe I misjudged them, ut Onyx is an as-" She was turning to talk to Emi and frowned deeply. The blonde girl had tears in her bright purple eyes. Shae touched Emi's shoulder gently, a different sort of anger filling her. "Emi?" She asked, her tone gentle.
"How can someone be so...mean?" Emi said to Shae, the tears falling from her eyes. "God! I've never been so angry but Rajah acted like its ok for his own sibling to treat him that way! I mean, yeah my brother teases me but did you see how Rajah reacted?" Emi clenched her hands before, much to Shae's shock, hugged Shae, pressing her face to the taller girls shoulder. "And he flicked me! He flicked me on the back of the head! Oh my gods!"
Shae petting the back of Emi's head, a scowl on her face. "Yeah, I saw. It's ok. People are...weird." She said. She held Emi against her side and the two girls made their way to the main building. Hopefully, niether of them would have to see the two brothers, or Shae might flip her shit.

Rajah was busy whacking the back of Onyx's head. He looked very unimpressed, with a tone of "I'ma kill you" in his eyes. "You know, Onyx, you never know when to shut up. That's a flaw of yours that needs a lot of improvement. You're lucky I didn't just pound you in the face while you were talking to those very pleasant ladies." He started hitting Onyx harder.
"I just saw - OW - an opportunity - OW - and I needed to take it - OW!" He smacked Rajah's hand away. "Plus, I've met way too many emos in my lifetime. It set me off. What would you have done?"
Rajah facepalmed. "JUST BECAUSE IT HAPPENED THEN DOES NOT - AND I REPEAT, DOES NOT - GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, ONYX?!" Rajah was now yelling loudly enough for anyone nearby to hear.
Onyx whimpered similarly to a dog and backed off. "...Yes, Rajah, I get it. But if you keep yelling like that, you're going to seem like an ass with no class, hee he-"
"We. Leave. Now."
"*sigh* Got it."

(lol he called Shae an emo, just wait till they find out about her decorating skills lol, also, I think I' gonna forgo the color change font because its a pain, I'll write it out like a normal book paragraph style. If it is boo boo let me know)

Shae and Emi had continued on, Emi having calmed down. Shae really couldn't give two shits about the brothers. One was rude and the other allowed it, both qualities she found to be lackluster. While she and Emi walked toward the school, Shae pondered what this school year was going to be like. Her mind went somewhere it shouldn't have. If this school year was bad...if her life didn't start turning around, if she didn't start turning her life around, she'd...

"Shae?" Emi's voice brought Shae back to the present and away from her dark thoughts. The red head looked to the pink haired girl and gave her a questioning look. "Do....do you know where we're supposed to go?" Emi asked nervously.

"Yeah." Shae said. "The auditorium I believe." With the destination in mind, the two started for the large building.

As they walked, the two girls caught wind of said brothers yelling at each other. Shae's face turned into a small frown of annoyance. Emo? Had he just called her an emo? She knew he wasn't talking about Emi. The pink haired girl looked like something out of a fairy tale. She was mildly pleased that Rajah got on to Onyx, but still. It's not worth it, he's not worth it. I'm done listening to them.

Emi, however, had different plans. She looked at Shae and smiled softly. "Should....we go talk to them again?"

Shae shrugged in response. "You're able of making you're own choices, I, for one, am not going to be talking to them. Have at it." Shae said and waved at Emi before continuing on.

Emi exhaled slowly before turning and heading over to the boys, nervous with every step. She wasn't sure what she'd say or do once she reached them, but she'd figure it out once she got there.

Last edited:
Rajah looked at Emi, smiling gently. "Oh, hello. Do you want a turn-"
"NO NO NO NO NO-"
Rajah gave Onyx a sharp look that caused the black-haired boy to wince. "I was joking.... partially." He turned to face Emi again, smiling. "Anyways, what do you need me for? Are you here to tell him off? If so, just talk to me, I already did that for you."
In an incredibly weak and silent voice, Onyx said "oh no, no Candyland's here to party" when Rajah used his arm-wings to cover Onyx's face.

Emi shifted a bit uncomfortably, not liking the nickname Onyx used for her as she looked at her feet. She was suddenly very uncomfortable standing before the two brothers. "I-I...um..." She uttered softly, shuffling her feet again. "I'd like to...apologize for raising my voice earlier." She said meekly. While it wasn't everything she wanted to say, she still wanted to tell Onyx how much she genuinely disliked him at this point, but she didn't feel it was her place. Plus, she wanted to try and mend some bridges.

"Oh, there's no need for apologies," Rajah said with a sigh. "If anyone needs to, it's me for my brother's obnoxious actions. I am sure he did not mean to cause harm... at least, not fully. I am trying to get to him about this."
Onyx grunted. "...Fine. Sorry, Candy-"
Rajah turned to Onyx, making the boy stop oh-so suddenly. "I mean, sorry, Whatever-Your-Name-Is."

Emi frowned softly at Onyx. "Emi. My name is Emi." She said. How could he not know that? She shook off the mild irritation and looked up at the brothers. "You're forgiven." She said, offering Onyx a small, shy smile.

Onyx faked a smile back, sweating like a human waterfall. "Thank you..." Rajah gave him a sharp glare that could cut through steel. "Emi! I'll be sure to make sure I take joy in this wonderful experience and I pray I am not a bother to you again."
Rajah smirked. "That's more like it."

Emi blinked a few times, confused, but accepted Onyx's words. "Well, now that that's all said and done." She said, a small nervous laugh coming from her as she rubbed the back of her head. "I was told everyone is meeting in the auditorium. Would you guys like to go together?" She offered.

Onyx stepped back, scratching the floor with his feet. "Well, you see, I... kinda wanted to go alone, heh heh, for some strange reason. I'll just... go ahead... and leave.... heh heh..." He immediately dashed off to the auditorium alone. Rajah shookhis head and sighed deeply.
"I'd like to join you, if I could," Rajah offered.

Emi watched Onyx run off with a small frown. How much coffee did that guy drink, exactly? She's never met someone like him. She turned to Rajah and gave him a small smile before nodding in agreement, the company would be nice. "So." She said as she started toward the auditorium again. "Is he always like that?" She asked, the he in question being Onyx.

Rajah facepalmed and shook his head. "...Partially unfortunately, no. I just asked him to be more... *cough* respectful to you two lovely ladies. It seems to have worked. I apologize he was such a bother before." He looked at Onyx, who was still dashing away. His brother was a trouble, but he did have some redeeming qualities. Normally, he was a lot less cranky. "Maybe he woke up on the wrong side of bed today. Alas..." He started flapping his arm-wings, hovering two feet in the air. "We must be off."

Back