~Name~
Calliope Mori
"Calli"

~Age~
No (Probably ageless)

~Canon~
Hololive

~Powers/Abilities/Weapons~
As an apprentice of Death, Calli is skilled in killing people for their souls, and can perform magic from the underworld. However due to her current idol occupation in the Hololive agency, she doesn't have her full arsenal for killing and reaping. She carries around a normal scythe since she's on "hiatus" from her reaping job that prevents her from using her actual reaping scythe.

~Music Association~
Calli is an idol from the Hololive agency's 1st English generation. Her music works are generally rap, which she does most of the mixing for.

~Other Info~
She really wants to kill all cantalopes and a specific phoenix.​

Everyone's been added to the cast list thus far! This roleplay will officially be starting on Saturday, September 19th, and I will allow signups until the start of the first chapter/end of the talent show!

latest

"Yubi yubi!"

Name:
Inugami Korone

Canon:
latest

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:
Dog physiology
Gaming

Music Association:
latest

A member of Hololive Gamers... rise up...

Other info:
I'm sending all of you to the shadow realm!​

Rot and Rule IC is officially up!

The prologue is going right now, but feel free to get in any last-minute sign ups before it finishes (you'll have over a week to do so).

View attachment 8698
Name: OLIVER

Canon: VOCALOID

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: has a pet bird?

Music Association: A Vocaloid made to sound like a choir boy.

Other info: -

---
View attachment 8703

Name: PAREO/Nyubara Reona

Canon: BanG Dream!

Powers/Abilities/Weapons: None

Music Association: Burdened with high expectations from those around her to be the cookie-cutter honour student, she kept her dream to be on stage a secret from everyone. With the help of her beloved CHU²-sama, she broke out of this shell and became the keyboardist of Raise A Suilen.

Other info: -

Posting this here, as well, so it doesn't get lost in the mix!

The OBLIVION Intergalactic Talent Show!
(OOC Information)

The talent show is a fun way for us to get into the spirit of a musical setting, and a fun way to give one lucky participant of this roleplay a chance to take on a special role that will be important to the plot. I've designed this little game to be as stress-free as possible, letting people have a few days to work on their act and also letting it be an optional event. We're all here to have fun, after all!

Rules/Info
  • In order to participate in the talent show, you must make an in-character post of one of your characters performing a song. For narrative purposes, your character must sing. They can play instruments if they know how/would like to, but in order to be considered for the special role, they must sing.​
  • Your song can either be one your character performs themselves in the canon they come from, a song from a band or artist that isn't necessarily related to your character or franchise, or an original song if you so desire. You will, however, need to post the lyrics for your song.​
  • This will be mentioned IC-ly as well, but special effects are available, and will give you creative freedom to do whatever you'd like, basically. Change the scenery, add background performers...you're basically creating your own music video here, and have full room to get as creative as possible. Once this starts, I will have Margaret perform right away, so you have an idea of what you'll be capable of.​
  • You can still use images/gifs, but no more than three.​
  • Only one entry per roleplayer. If you are playing a duo, then you must pick one of your characters to perform, and only that character will be eligible for the role.​
  • As stated before, this is 100% optional. You don't have to participate if you don't want to. That also goes for opting out of being considered for the special role: if you would like to post a performance for both of your characters, or just post one for fun, please specify at the start of your post by adding an OOC note that says it is just for fun, not for participation.​
  • The role is going to be important throughout the entire roleplay. Of course real life events are unpredictable and uncontrollable, but if you do participate and get the role I will need you to work together with me on a few things, including collab posts and certain scenes in the roleplay itself. Please keep this in mind when joining in.​
  • The period for posting talent show acts will be from Wednesday, September 23, 12 pm PST/3 pm EST, to Sunday, September 27, 12 pm PST/3 pm EST. After that the voting phase will start, and will last for two days. When the voting phase is over, the prologue will end. I will post voting information when the time comes.​
  • If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask in our OOC areas! I'm more than happy to assist you in having as much fun and as little stress as possible.​

View attachment 8808
Name: Hatsune Miku

1280px-CFM_Piapro_Logo.svg.png

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:
- Android characteristics: Not being human has some perks. She does not need to eat, breathe, or sleep like a normal human does. Instead she runs on an internal battery which allows for up to 72 hours of continuous operation depending on how strenuous her activity is. She is also capable of lifting up to ~200lb with relative ease.

- Vocal Modulation: She can freely control her voice, including pitch and volume. She is also capable of switching to four other voicebanks besides her original one, which are as follows: SOFT, SOLID, DARK, SWEET. This gives her various advantages in singing, but more recently she has discovered that her voice can make a good sound-based weapon when in a pinch.

Music Association: She's a Vocaloid. The reason she was built was to be a singer and entertainer.

Other info: She's back babyyy​

Back