MaxIrvaron

Member
Powers were still unavailable, so Camille wasn't able to stop Murdoc. She did, however, tackle somebody: Margaret fell to the ground as she had taken off after the "manager."

"Get off of me!!" Margaret yelled. "He needs to pay for this!!"

"How about we let him take us home before we do that?!"

"He's lying through his teeth, he's not going to take us home!" Margaret pointed to the ground by the box, where that piece of paper lay. "Anyone want to take a look at that? I found it backstage. It'll make you wanna kill him, too!"

@Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @Farewell @Space_Candy @MaxIrvaron @Basement​
"Shit, sorry, chica!" Camille cried out, rubbing the back of her head and getting off of Margaret. "Damn, my Drive isn't working?! What kind of fucking magic lets them cancel that out?! That sucks!"

Camille grumbled to herself a bit more, but then, she heard the latter part of what Margaret said, and her immediate anger soothed for a bit. A piece of paper...? Oh, finally! A real reason to fight!


❝ Let me take a look at this. ❞ Calliope narrowed her eyes once Margaret brought attention to the piece of paper on the ground. How bad could this even be?

@Yun Lee @Capri @Sark @Space_Candy
@DressingRoom
Camille, too, hurried over to see what exactly was on the paper; if it was incriminating enough, then she'd get reeeeeeally fired up!
@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Farewell @Space_Candy @Ver @Basement
 

Yun Lee

MC MasterMind
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @mintyy @Capri @Override

"Guh-!!" Murdoc went sliding over the table, cans of OBLIVION crashing to the ground. He got up onto his knees and pointed at Snufkin. "I didn't kidnap anybody! They...they..." He grabbed a can still on the table, shaking it. "It's the OBLIVION, mate! That tripe's got all sorts of ingredients in it, look at this..." He started reading bits of the label out loud. "Taurine, Niacin, Vitamin B6...messes with your head, it does!"

---

The paper was no letter, but instead some sort of chart:
Name
Profession
Location (Exact World Coordinates Located in Appendix)
Leverage
Kazanari, TsubasaIdol, Symphogear UserLydian Private Music AcademyFellow Symphogear users and her uncle, all working for the organization S.O.N.G.. Exception for Eve, M.C., who is a fellow candidate (Page 1)
Kirigoe, MimaIdol (formerly), ActressJapanHer fellow idols from her former group CHAM!, as well as Rumi Hidaka, her manager.
Kujiwara, RiseIdol, High School StudentInabaHer grandmother, as well as a small group of students (full list on the last page).
Moonlight, MargaretProfessional AssassinSanta DestroyHas an older sister, Alice Twilight, who is a fellow assassin.
Mori, CalliopeReaperThe UnderworldThe Underworld she resides in, as well as associate Kiara Takanashi.
 
Last edited:

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
"Now this little slip of paper looks like a blackmail list!" The Doctor exclaimed as he looked around trying to make sense of all of this. "So a list of leverages...Just a few of us. Is there more? What dirt do they have on us? And who are 'they' to begin with? Too many questions and not many answers."

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Farewell @Space_Candy @MaxIrvaron @Basement
 
Last edited:

Capri

cheesedrew enthusiast
Mentor
SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Space_Candy

"Guh-!!" Murdoc went sliding over the table, cans of OBLIVION crashing to the ground. He got up onto his knees and pointed at Snufkin. "I didn't kidnap anybody! They...they..." He grabbed a can still on the table, shaking it. "It's the OBLIVION, mate! That tripe's got all sorts of ingredients in it, look at this..." He started reading bits of the label out loud. "Taurine, Niacin, Vitamin B6...messes with your head, it does!"
"So the OBLIVION cans kidnapped us?" Snufkin asked, "That doesn't add up. If you, the manager, the person who made this show, the person who forced us to partake in a talent show, didn't kidnap us, then who did?"

snufkin convo1.jpg

"And besides, who are you even running from? Margaret? I'm sure it's her. Are you scared of what she'll do to you? Well, if you keep at this rate..."

Snufkin picks up a wooden object, a makeup brush.

"...you'll soon find out,"

Screenshot 2020-10-15 at 1.55.47 PM.png


[SNAP]

The brush breaks clean in half.​
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM


❝ ... oh. ❞ Calliope mumbled once it was pretty damn clear that these things were listed here for obvious blackmail. One would think that the underworld would be more than capable on handling stuff like this, but... maybe she was highly underestimating the threat that's somehow taken her and a bunch of other people to this "talent show."

As for Kiara... that part riled the reaper up...

❝ I have NO idea how Death-sensei would let this happen for the entirety of the underworld to get involved, but I guess it happened. Aside from that, I'm sure the kusotori's fine, probably got lured with more collectible hats... ❞ She grumbled, visibly shaking here and there. Almost like she really was pissed off from this but didn't want to admit it. ❝ Still have no idea what their deal is with having this kind of shit, but I rather have my home be nice and tidy when I get back... and I guess having my kusotori available to be killed by my scythe whenever too. ❞

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Farewell @Space_Candy @MaxIrvaron
@Basement
 

Ver

Endearing Misanthrope
Moderator
The Convergence Series GM
1602811553322.png

"Wha...?!" Tsubasa could only exclaim, blinking once as she grew pale upon reading the table. Leverage?! Even with the pretense of all of them having their memories supposedly erased, this was a bit much. How could Murdoc or whoever have found out about all of this?! A part of her almost wished she'd never read it, but all the same, a boiling anger began to rise up in the young woman as this only further strengthened her resolve to get to the bottom of this mystery.

Maria was similarly worried; she was almost briefly relieved to see that her name wasn't on the list, but it mattered little if Tsubasa's name was. It meant that their entire world was at risk if the scale of this OBLIVION -- whom she'd never heard of before now -- was truly beyond anything she'd encountered before.

Who knew? After fighting hordes of mystical gods bent on destroying the world, the greatest villain of all was a corporation.

1602812058026.png

"Yes... I'm with you there, Doctor. The more answers we seem to get, the more questions only arrive in their place," Maria shook her head. From there, she placed a hand on Tsubasa's shoulder, attempting to assuage her worries. "Tsubasa... We'll get to the bottom of this. We both know Genjuro-san can take care of himself, and with Hibiki and the others back home too, you know OBLIVION couldn't possibly stand a chance if they tried going after them!"

"Y-Yes... You're right," Tsubasa sighed, attempting to collect herself. A sword need not be blinded by intense emotion, after all. She needed to just stay in focus... "Even so, it would be prudent if we made sure this organization, and whoever is pulling the strings behind our curious predicament, never reaches our home."

Clenching her fist resolvedly, Tsubasa looked at Margaret and the others. "Shall we find that Murdoc again then and make him answer for this?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Farewell @Space_Candy @Takumi @Basement
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
"So?" Sarah Lynn questioned. She cradled a beer she had gotten at the bar in her arms. "My head's been fucked up all night. I think I even missed that talent show. Whoops."

@Yun Lee @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Space_Candy @DressingRoom
SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Space_Candy



"So the OBLIVION cans kidnapped us?" Snufkin asked, "That doesn't add up. If you, the manager, the person who made this show, the person who forced us to partake in a talent show, didn't kidnap us, then who did?"

View attachment 9000

"And besides, who are you even running from? Margaret? I'm sure it's her. Are you scared of what she'll do to you? Well, if you keep at this rate..."

Snufkin picks up a wooden object, a makeup brush.

"...you'll soon find out,"

View attachment 9001


[SNAP]

The brush breaks clean in half.​
@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @mintyy @Capri @Override

"Guh-!!" Murdoc went sliding over the table, cans of OBLIVION crashing to the ground. He got up onto his knees and pointed at Snufkin. "I didn't kidnap anybody! They...they..." He grabbed a can still on the table, shaking it. "It's the OBLIVION, mate! That tripe's got all sorts of ingredients in it, look at this..." He started reading bits of the label out loud. "Taurine, Niacin, Vitamin B6...messes with your head, it does!"

---

The paper was no letter, but instead some sort of chart:
Name
Profession
Location (Exact World Coordinates Located in Appendix)
Leverage
Kazanari, TsubasaIdol, Symphogear UserLydian Private Music AcademyFellow Symphogear users and her uncle, all working for the organization S.O.N.G.. Exception for Eve, M.C., who is a fellow candidate (Page 1)
Kirigoe, MimaIdol (formerly), ActressJapanHer fellow idols from her former group CHAM!, as well as Rumi Hidaka, her manager.
Kujiwara, RiseIdol, High School StudentInabaHer grandmother, as well as a small group of students (full list on the last page).
Moonlight, MargaretProfessional AssassinSanta DestroyHas an older sister, Alice Twilight, who is a fellow assassin.
Mori, CalliopeReaperThe UnderworldThe Underworld she resides in, as well as associate Kiara Takanashi.
Meiji entered the dressing room, closing the door behind her. Placing one hand on her hip amd her bat on her shoulder she rose a brow.

"You gonna stop running now? You got some explaining to do, and I'd rather you do it before Margaret tries to kill you." She huffed as she walked over towards him and attempted to grab him by the front of his shirt to meet eye to eye. Hopefully she looked intimidating enough that he'd explain something.

"Because things look really really bad for you, and I dunno what half of those guys in the group are willing to do to get answers out of you, in all honesty." She added.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @DressingRoom

Gris moved to take a look at the table with the others. She didn't see her name, but listening to the rest speak she got a good idea of what it was about quickly. It was probably a good thing she didn't have anyone on there, if her little forest friend or the large turtle she befriended had been there she'd have been sad.

She wasn't sure how they'd get them anyway, so she was relieved they weren't in any danger. That didn't mean she wasn't worried about the others or how they would get home.

"Let's find him quick." She hummed, agreeing with Tsubasa in that regard.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Farewell @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Basement
 

Crunch

Giga God Crunchmeister
Oh, of course, everyone has someone that they love. Love is one of the most powerful forces in the world! Thinking of all the songs they write about love this and love that - it makes a man's heart go ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum until it pops into a thousand bloody giblets, and he's left on the ground bleeding and sad. If anyone were an expert at making hearts explode over this fickle 'love,' it'd be the suit-rats behind a crummy soda corporation. How dark, how cruel, how mysterious.

If it weren't for love, then it'd be some ulterior motive that brings about a game like that, for everyone has the motive to play. Those who operate in the shadows just need to know when and where to make the right call.

"DID SOMEONE MENTION DEATH?! EEEYAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!"

A dark chuckle echoed above Tsubasa, Maria, and the Doctor as they went over the paper. A loud, metallic snap rings out, and a clawed hand swipes through the air like a cleaver, sinking into the paper and tearing it out of the hands of whoever held it last. A familiar silhouette drops from the air, landing with a bony squat before rising to his standing position, dangling a paper freely from his pointer finger.

1602816003546.png

"Oooooh, y' won't be needing to do all that, mates. I reckon that cabbage-man is already squealing to some of your friends upstairs," Lord Raptor said with a chuckle, twisting his torso around to flash a horrid grin at the two women, "You'll be gettin' dick about shit outta him. Saw it in his eyes when we were up on stage. That green bloke doesn't know anythin' - his soul may be blacker than a cut of meat broiled jus' a minute too long in the darkest depths of H-E-double hockey sticks, but 'e isn't this brand of evil!"

The rock-star craned his head back with an audible snap, his tongue hanging between his jaws as he held the "I can jus' smell the dark meat radiating off this lil number, though. Ooooohohohohoho. That'll do me nicely 'till we can find somethin' more... supple."

"Tell you what, mates. I got jus' the idea. As the most talented an' handsome corpse in the room, I'll be electin' myself as keeper of this lil' pretty piece of privacy propaganda! After all, how do y' reckon we can accuse Mr. Zucchini without a proper account of 'is crimes? Innocent 'till proven guilt an' all that, heheh."


Lord Raptor swung his arm like a club, flicking the paper into the air above himself and somehow willing it to curl up into a neat, tidy roll, which then proceeded to fall back down. The zombie's jaw unhinged with a gurgling yawn, allowing the paper containing everyone's private information to fall into Raptor's gullet.

He burped. "Right, then! Nothin' more to see here, lads! Let's GET BACK AT THE MAN! HAAAAAHAHAHAH!"

Raptor twirled his sharp, edged guitar into his hands, belting out an enthusiastic shred of her strings before scrambling back out of the basement, following the succulent scent of unbridled sin. He instinctively knew where Murdoc seemed to be - his soul smells like cigarette smoke and rotten pickles.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Farewell @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @Basement​
 

Space_Candy

cautious optimism
Cassidy cautiously followed the group, the gradual silence as they continued making her uneasy. The storage unit they entered had a cold industrial atmosphere. She could only smirk when Mylar told them to retrieve their weapons, her pocket knife paled in comparison to the chainsaw. But- why did they need weapons? She grabbed her knife, sliding it into her back pocket- raising a brow at the others.

She continued moving with them lugging the chainsaw with her. She stopped when they reached electrical, watching closely as the mouse opened the door- Murdoc bursting out and attacking the blue-haired woman next to her. She was too shocked to respond- a pang of guilt as the others helped her. Margret was already chasing him down. She blinked, trying to comprehend what exactly just happened.

But, the paper was of interest.


@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Farewell @MaxIrvaron @Basement

------------------------------------

1602925247437.png

What the fuck?

Kuko looked up quickly as a green man rushed in slamming the door behind him.

"Uhhh, dude?" He muttered watching the man dramatically slide across the table. He just woke up and nothing made sense, was this karma? He slowly stood up, casually walking over to the corned man, raising a brow at him.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Atomic Knight @DressingRoom
 

Yun Lee

MC MasterMind
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
"Do you see what I'm talking about?!" Margaret got to her feet, angrily dusting her skirt of debris. "That's only one page, too. I'm convinced he has information on all of us."

"But what we're missing here is the motive. What does this asshole gain from abducting all of us, and why bother bringing our weapons along?" Hitoya walked over to the group around the list, extending his hand for the letter. "We need him alive so we can figure this out. But if we can use that paper to let him know we're onto him--"

And then Raptor went and did...that.

It took Hitoya a second to realize just what had happened, but once he did, he gave chase after the rock star. "Hey! You! Why the fuck would you eat incriminating evidence? What's wrong with you?!"

Margaret sighed as she watched them go. "Let's go give Murdoc a piece of our minds...before our dear champion frightens him out of his."

---

"Yeah, you certainly did miss it!" Murdoc snapped at Sarah Lynn. "So did a good chunk of you lot! Why go through the trouble of bringin' you all here when half of you don't even sing?! It's only the whole bloody reason you were all brought here!!! Ugh, and the can ain't behind this, you bloody little hobbit!" To punctuate, he threw the energy drink at Snufkin. "As if I'd tell YOU anything about it! It'll take a lot more than some wooden splinters to intimidate Murdoc Nicc-ack!!!!"

As Meiji grabbed him, the manager's tune seemed to change. "Okay, okay! You wanna know what's goin' on? I'll tell you what I know...and that's jack shit!! I'm just doin' all this to pay off a few debts! And had you all played nice, I was about to take us all home! But nooooo, you all had to go and try to kill me!! Well, let me tell you, mate...you can forget it!!" He shoved to android off of him and went to the door. "You're all on your own! I'm out!! Take that shitty energy drink and shove it right up your--"

BOOOOOOM!

The entire building shook violently, at worst sending you to the ground and at best making you stop dead in your tracks. A case of the latter, Margaret gripped a support beam. "W-What was that?"

"A...an explosion?" A case of the former, Mylar sat up. "Oh man, this isn't good...if we've got bombers on the loose, we need to get everyone down to the basement, stat!"

"No way, man...you need to get back up to the stage!"

"Huh?" Before the door to electrical was a red figure, obscured by a purple haze. "Who are--eugh!" Mylar's hands flew up to cover his mouth and nose. Indeed, you'd smell it, too. The room filled with a putrid stench, something smelling decayed...and downright rotten.

"I'll tell you bitches what you wanna know if you get movin'!" The figure cackled, his high pitched voice grating your ears in a way that didn't feel human. "As much as I LOVE me a captive audience, I don't do my thing anywhere but onstage!"

"Big talk, coming from the unarmed guy." Margaret aimed one of her rifles at the stranger. "How about you tell us what we want to know, or else I make you dance for us?"

"Hmhm...hahaha!!!!" The figure threw back his head, laughing maniacally for a few seconds, his voice still grating at your eardrums. "You rude little bitch...didn't anybody ever teach you to use your words?!" That said, the figure leaned back a bit, chest puffed out, before letting out a powerful yell.

"GET OUT!!!"

Your brain rattled hard in your skull, shaking your insides up in the same way your exterior had been in the earthquake. But as you recovered, you would quickly realize that wasn't the worst of it. No, right in front of the figure were the words GET OUT in giant red letters, surging with energy...and headed right your way.

@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Farewell @Basement

---

"Uuuggghhh...ohhhh, my head…" Murdoc groaned as he pulled himself back onto his feet, walking his hands up the door. "Bloody explosions...fuck...we should've just left, mates...should've listened to ol' Mudsy in the start...eh?" His hand having made it to the doorknob, Murdoc rattled it, then again, and again. "What the--the door! It's jammed!!"

Sure enough, the dressing room door was locked up tight, from both sides. Almost as if something was holding it in place. Having stopped there in his pursuit of Raptor, Hitoya was trying to get the door open from his side, but like Murdoc his efforts were in vain. "Damn it…" He banged on the door twice with his fist. "Kuko! Jyushi! Are you two in there? Open up!"

@Space_Candy @Sark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @DressingRoom

Undecided/Stage: @Lucky @Sark @Crow @Farewell @Minerva @Override @Capri @mintyy
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
"Do you see what I'm talking about?!" Margaret got to her feet, angrily dusting her skirt of debris. "That's only one page, too. I'm convinced he has information on all of us."

"But what we're missing here is the motive. What does this asshole gain from abducting all of us, and why bother bringing our weapons along?" Hitoya walked over to the group around the list, extending his hand for the letter. "We need him alive so we can figure this out. But if we can use that paper to let him know we're onto him--"

And then Raptor went and did...that.

It took Hitoya a second to realize just what had happened, but once he did, he gave chase after the rock star. "Hey! You! Why the fuck would you eat incriminating evidence? What's wrong with you?!"

Margaret sighed as she watched them go. "Let's go give Murdoc a piece of our minds...before our dear champion frightens him out of his."

---

"Yeah, you certainly did miss it!" Murdoc snapped at Sarah Lynn. "So did a good chunk of you lot! Why go through the trouble of bringin' you all here when half of you don't even sing?! It's only the whole bloody reason you were all brought here!!! Ugh, and the can ain't behind this, you bloody little hobbit!" To punctuate, he threw the energy drink at Snufkin. "As if I'd tell YOU anything about it! It'll take a lot more than some wooden splinters to intimidate Murdoc Nicc-ack!!!!"

As Meiji grabbed him, the manager's tune seemed to change. "Okay, okay! You wanna know what's goin' on? I'll tell you what I know...and that's jack shit!! I'm just doin' all this to pay off a few debts! And had you all played nice, I was about to take us all home! But nooooo, you all had to go and try to kill me!! Well, let me tell you, mate...you can forget it!!" He shoved to android off of him and went to the door. "You're all on your own! I'm out!! Take that shitty energy drink and shove it right up your--"

BOOOOOOM!

The entire building shook violently, at worst sending you to the ground and at best making you stop dead in your tracks. A case of the latter, Margaret gripped a support beam. "W-What was that?"

"A...an explosion?" A case of the former, Mylar sat up. "Oh man, this isn't good...if we've got bombers on the loose, we need to get everyone down to the basement, stat!"

"No way, man...you need to get back up to the stage!"

"Huh?" Before the door to electrical was a red figure, obscured by a purple haze. "Who are--eugh!" Mylar's hands flew up to cover his mouth and nose. Indeed, you'd smell it, too. The room filled with a putrid stench, something smelling decayed...and downright rotten.

"I'll tell you bitches what you wanna know if you get movin'!" The figure cackled, his high pitched voice grating your ears in a way that didn't feel human. "As much as I LOVE me a captive audience, I don't do my thing anywhere but onstage!"

"Big talk, coming from the unarmed guy." Margaret aimed one of her rifles at the stranger. "How about you tell us what we want to know, or else I make you dance for us?"

"Hmhm...hahaha!!!!" The figure threw back his head, laughing maniacally for a few seconds, his voice still grating at your eardrums. "You rude little bitch...didn't anybody ever teach you to use your words?!" That said, the figure leaned back a bit, chest puffed out, before letting out a powerful yell.

"GET OUT!!!"

Your brain rattled hard in your skull, shaking your insides up in the same way your exterior had been in the earthquake. But as you recovered, you would quickly realize that wasn't the worst of it. No, right in front of the figure were the words GET OUT in giant red letters, surging with energy...and headed right your way.

@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Farewell @Basement

---

"Uuuggghhh...ohhhh, my head…" Murdoc groaned as he pulled himself back onto his feet, walking his hands up the door. "Bloody explosions...fuck...we should've just left, mates...should've listened to ol' Mudsy in the start...eh?" His hand having made it to the doorknob, Murdoc rattled it, then again, and again. "What the--the door! It's jammed!!"

Sure enough, the dressing room door was locked up tight, from both sides. Almost as if something was holding it in place. Having stopped there in his pursuit of Raptor, Hitoya was trying to get the door open from his side, but like Murdoc his efforts were in vain. "Damn it…" He banged on the door twice with his fist. "Kuko! Jyushi! Are you two in there? Open up!"

@Space_Candy @Sark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @DressingRoom

Undecided/Stage: @Lucky @Sark @Crow @Farewell @Minerva @Override @Capri @mintyy
"Y'know maybe if you hadn't been a real jerk about it half of is wouldn't be trying to kill you, you walking talking cucumber." Meiji huffed as she was pushed away, before turning as he head for the door. She wasn't done yet though.

"Hold on for just one m--" she started, marching her way over when the sudden explosion hit, causing her to stumble.

"What in the...?" She muttered, using the end of the table to regain her balance. Once it was revealed that the door had jammed in the process, the android quickly took a look at the door to see if the lock mechanism could be tampered with to force it own, or if brute strength could get it open.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @DressingRoom

The smell of decay was one she didn't know well, so Gris was almost caught off guard completely by it, reeling slightly from it. It was worse than how stinky Raptor was, surprisingly.

"?!" Gris gave a surprised gasp, not expecting the other's yell to shake them up so badly. The fact that it cause some weird glowing words to come right at them too? It was something she couldn't quite wrap her head around. So, unsure of what to do, she threw one of her knives at it as hard as she could to see if that did anything in the group's favor. If that doesn't work, she'd attempt to duck out of the way of the attack.

@Yun Lee @Farewell @MaxIrvaron @Jeremi @Ver @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @Basement @Everyone
 
Last edited:

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
Oh, the Doctor didn't like the look of that. "Duck!" The Doctor shouted as he tried to tackle Maria and Tsubasa away from the incoming literal verbal assault. This pretty much confirmed his suspicions. The green oaf was just a pawn in this and not the mastermind. The fact still remained though... what was this all really about?


@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Farewell @Basement
 
Last edited:

Capri

cheesedrew enthusiast
Mentor
SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Space_Candy @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @DressingRoom

“Well that was startling,” Snufkin said, completely impervious to the explosion that shook the facility.

“Things are gonna be changing real soon. Explosions, attacks, we’re right in the center of it, and we can’t do anything about it!”

He turned back to the group.

“That being said, I do wanna get out of here,”
 

Crunch

Giga God Crunchmeister
"Do you see what I'm talking about?!" Margaret got to her feet, angrily dusting her skirt of debris. "That's only one page, too. I'm convinced he has information on all of us."

"But what we're missing here is the motive. What does this asshole gain from abducting all of us, and why bother bringing our weapons along?" Hitoya walked over to the group around the list, extending his hand for the letter. "We need him alive so we can figure this out. But if we can use that paper to let him know we're onto him--"

And then Raptor went and did...that.

It took Hitoya a second to realize just what had happened, but once he did, he gave chase after the rock star. "Hey! You! Why the fuck would you eat incriminating evidence? What's wrong with you?!"

Margaret sighed as she watched them go. "Let's go give Murdoc a piece of our minds...before our dear champion frightens him out of his."

---

"Yeah, you certainly did miss it!" Murdoc snapped at Sarah Lynn. "So did a good chunk of you lot! Why go through the trouble of bringin' you all here when half of you don't even sing?! It's only the whole bloody reason you were all brought here!!! Ugh, and the can ain't behind this, you bloody little hobbit!" To punctuate, he threw the energy drink at Snufkin. "As if I'd tell YOU anything about it! It'll take a lot more than some wooden splinters to intimidate Murdoc Nicc-ack!!!!"

As Meiji grabbed him, the manager's tune seemed to change. "Okay, okay! You wanna know what's goin' on? I'll tell you what I know...and that's jack shit!! I'm just doin' all this to pay off a few debts! And had you all played nice, I was about to take us all home! But nooooo, you all had to go and try to kill me!! Well, let me tell you, mate...you can forget it!!" He shoved to android off of him and went to the door. "You're all on your own! I'm out!! Take that shitty energy drink and shove it right up your--"

BOOOOOOM!

The entire building shook violently, at worst sending you to the ground and at best making you stop dead in your tracks. A case of the latter, Margaret gripped a support beam. "W-What was that?"

"A...an explosion?" A case of the former, Mylar sat up. "Oh man, this isn't good...if we've got bombers on the loose, we need to get everyone down to the basement, stat!"

"No way, man...you need to get back up to the stage!"

"Huh?" Before the door to electrical was a red figure, obscured by a purple haze. "Who are--eugh!" Mylar's hands flew up to cover his mouth and nose. Indeed, you'd smell it, too. The room filled with a putrid stench, something smelling decayed...and downright rotten.

"I'll tell you bitches what you wanna know if you get movin'!" The figure cackled, his high pitched voice grating your ears in a way that didn't feel human. "As much as I LOVE me a captive audience, I don't do my thing anywhere but onstage!"

"Big talk, coming from the unarmed guy." Margaret aimed one of her rifles at the stranger. "How about you tell us what we want to know, or else I make you dance for us?"

"Hmhm...hahaha!!!!" The figure threw back his head, laughing maniacally for a few seconds, his voice still grating at your eardrums. "You rude little bitch...didn't anybody ever teach you to use your words?!" That said, the figure leaned back a bit, chest puffed out, before letting out a powerful yell.

"GET OUT!!!"

Your brain rattled hard in your skull, shaking your insides up in the same way your exterior had been in the earthquake. But as you recovered, you would quickly realize that wasn't the worst of it. No, right in front of the figure were the words GET OUT in giant red letters, surging with energy...and headed right your way.

@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Farewell @Basement

---

"Uuuggghhh...ohhhh, my head…" Murdoc groaned as he pulled himself back onto his feet, walking his hands up the door. "Bloody explosions...fuck...we should've just left, mates...should've listened to ol' Mudsy in the start...eh?" His hand having made it to the doorknob, Murdoc rattled it, then again, and again. "What the--the door! It's jammed!!"

Sure enough, the dressing room door was locked up tight, from both sides. Almost as if something was holding it in place. Having stopped there in his pursuit of Raptor, Hitoya was trying to get the door open from his side, but like Murdoc his efforts were in vain. "Damn it…" He banged on the door twice with his fist. "Kuko! Jyushi! Are you two in there? Open up!"

@Space_Candy @Sark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @DressingRoom

Undecided/Stage: @Lucky @Sark @Crow @Farewell @Minerva @Override @Capri @mintyy
Raptor easily out-sped the lawyer, his spindly legs sprinting across the hallway like a rotted cheetah. Even as the building around him shuddered and grumbled, Raptor could taste Murdoc's soul on his tongue. Threatening that little green goblin to let him give him an 'in' would be as easy as taking candy from baby. The rocker cackled madly as he went, his head twisting at an inhuman angle and flashing a crooked crin across his jaws.

"HAAAHAHAHAHAH! Sorry, law-man, but you're gonna have to be quicker than THAT if you're fiendin' for a lil' piece of evidence! But, hey, I got another idea! Why don' you take that pretty mic of yours and shove it up your--"

THUNK!

For those locked in the dressing room, the door abruptly shuddered, followed by a muffled yell.

When Hitoya caught up with the evidence-thief, he'd find the zombie groaning in front of a locked door, eyes swirling like a cartoon character. He may as well have had stars and pretty birds orbiting around his head too, with how dazed he was, but the lawyer's shouts and door-banging quickly stirred the rock-star from his haze. It was only then that he realized the building was shaking.

"Oo-er. This ain't a work-safe environment at all," Raptor mused with a casual chuckle, scrambling to his feet like an animal, "Gonna have to notify the authorities 'bout this one, law-man! Now, step aside - lemme show you how a real man cracks open a door."

Had it not been for the urgency of the situation, Raptor would have been content with watching this bloke slam against a door like a caveman. Fortunately for him, there was something in there that the Lord wanted. The zombie palmed his chin, twisting it side-to-side and eliciting an unhealthy crack as he did. He held his arms in front of himself, and fell into a squat, before rising again and squatting again. He did a few jumping jacks, hopping up and down. He flexed his bony arms back and forth.

"Stretching is important, mate."

Lord Raptor proceeded to break into a sprint and leap head-first into the door.

THUNK!

For those locked in the dressing room, the door abruptly shuddered again - or blew open, depending on how thick Raptor's skull is.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @DressingRoom​
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
❝ Oh f-wording hell!! ❞ Calliope exclaimed as she threw herself out of the literal word attack's way. It wasn't an everyday thing to be verbally assaulted in this fashion at all. The reaper pinched her nose from that oddly familiar kind of stench coming from the strange figure. The stench that was almost like the general population of the underworld, which either way, it worried her immensely on what this guy's deal was. She figured to take it cautious and careful, waiting for any more absurd tricks from the figure before she would try anything.

@Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Farewell
@Basement



❝ Okay yeah, I want out of this situation pronto! I'm too young to die like this if its a warzone out there!! ❞ Neko immediately panicked the moment explosions began to rattle the building this violently. She didn't know much about how to jam doors, so she was awaiting for someone or something to open the door, shuffling and fidgeting around in an antsy manner. She didn't mind how absurd the method to open this jammed door would be, she just wanted to leave ASAP.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Takumi @Crunch @Sark
@DressingRoom
 

MaxIrvaron

Member
"What the fuck is wrong with you, you piece OF-" Camille would find herself with a vein throbbing in her head, glaring at Raptor while yelling. It was already enough that he'd been an ass before they were finding shit out about this place, but now?! Who even was this guy?!

Because of this, it was very possible that she'd find herself hit by the letters while her emotions were high-running.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Jeremi @Ver @Space_Candy @Basement​
 

Yun Lee

MC MasterMind
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Having the same idea as Gris, Margaret attempted to slice at a letter as it got too close. But it appeared that weapons had no effect on them, as they seemed to be made up of pure energy.

"But my neutralizer!!" Mylar cried out, having ducked away. "Why isn't it working?!"

That earned another fit of laughter from the figure. "Hahaha! I'm pleading the fifth on that one, Mick!"

Those who dodged the letters were fortunate. They sped right on past, not stopping to target anyone in particular. But for those who failed to escape, they were hit right by the nearest letter. As it came into contact with you, you felt an agony like never before. It was as though you opened your door on a hot Summer day and found the Sun directly in front of you. Searing heat burned your skin, singed your hair, boiled your blood. It was hell on earth that lasted for a what felt like ages, but in reality it only lasted a few seconds. As the letters passed on through, you would be left standing there, physically unchanged, but that pain lingered on in your being.

Margaret gasped for breath, looking around wildly. "What was..."

"Feels good, don't it? Since you fuckers ain't getting the message, let's try again!...ahem..."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, ASSHOLES!!!"

The entire space before him was filled with four times the amount of letters. Dodging safely would be impossible this time around. "Let's get out of here!!" Mylar sped up the stairs.

Margaret followed behind. "Trust me, you don't want those things hitting you!!"

@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Farewell @Basement

---

"Seein' as how the only way out ain't workin' at the moment," Murdoc grunted, continuing to pull and pry at the unmoving door, "None of us are gettin' out until--"

THUNK!

For the third time in a matter of minutes, Murdoc was sent flying. Landing on the ground he groaned, only to freeze up as he heard more banging on the door following after. Softer this time, accompanied by a man calling out, "Kuko! Jyushi! Are you two in there? Open up!"

Murdoc looked to the group with him, putting a finger to his lips and shushing, as if to say, "Don't let them know I'm here."

THUNK!

@Space_Candy @Sark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @DressingRoom

---

As Raptor attacked the door once more, he would feel that it just was not budging. In any normal circumstance, it would have, but someone as clued in to the otherworldly would know that something more was going on, almost as if the door was being held closed by more than just good craftsmanship.

Not attuned to this, Raptor's companion merely crossed his arms. "Trying the same thing twice, that'll get results," Hitoya said sarcastically. "How about I use that pretty mic of mine to try and break in?"

@Crunch @Hallway

---

Undecided/Stage: @Lucky @Sark @Crow @Farewell @Minerva @Override @Capri @mintyy
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
The Doctor helped the girls back up as he listened to Margaret. Those letters were energy if he only could get his sonic screwdriver to-



Oh...OH! That was a lot of words. "I think it's best that we leave," He remarked to Tsubasa and Maria specifically but he could've meant it in a broader sense as well. He'd wait to see that the girls managed to leave safely before following after them.​

@Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Farewell @Basement
 

Capri

cheesedrew enthusiast
Mentor
SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Sark @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @DressingRoom

"I know people like you and they're all liars, manager," Snufkin said, "I don't believe for a single second that you weren't the one responsible, or had no clue what was happening. None of us asked to be here, you know, and don't you say it was the light speed, you have no evidence that we were ever on that light speed thing,"

A glare as cold as ice bores into Murdoc's soul.

"To be honest, I think that you might deserve what Margaret has in store for you,"

He crosses his arms.

"You know, you're the only one in real danger here,"

He approaches the door.

"Besides, isn't this exciting? Knowing that you're about to meet your end, that you're about to get everything that's coming to you, and you can't do anything about it? I don't know about you, but to me, that's pure exhilaration,"

He knocks

Once
Twice
Three times

"Hey, lawyer man? Margaret? Anyone? The manager is in here!"

With a cathartic smile, he turns to Murdoc.

"I won't be seeing you in court, manager, either you'll be dead, I'm not going, or both. I just wanna fish,"
 
Top