The Doctor wasn't much of a fighter.

Well no that was a lie. He was a fighter of a sorts. Maybe he could bust out some of that old Venusian Aikido on the zombie shouting at them? That always seemed to get the rabble excited. Though looking up at his two new friends maybe it's not exactly as flashy as the Doctor hoped it was?

Having stood back as the speakers smashed down he'd instead go with old reliable.

Talking the monster to death. "Oh a dance is it?" He shouted up to Zed. "I'm afraid as of right now that you have more dance partners then you can count!" He motioned out to the others and up towards Tsubasa. "You're going to tire yourself out eventually! You already look a bit haggard maybe you should just take a little rest, Recharge those electrolytes to keep you going. Or maybe you should just throw in the towel. Everyone gets one, even a shambling zombie."

The Doctor grinned. "What's it gonna be Zed? Leave while you're on top or leave kicking and screaming?"

@Yun Lee @Capri @Ver@Takumi @Atomic Knight @Everybody

As the speakers made contact with the energy shield, they instantly shattered into shards of red energy that flew out in all directions. Anyone not under the shield or able to hide from the debris would get cut up. Nothing fatal, fortunately, but it would still sting.

"Holy shit, Gramps, do you EVER shut up?!" Zed moved at a superhuman speed, zig-zagging across the stage to appear right before the Doctor. "I almost don't wanna take you back to Rotten World with me, if it means dealing with your war stories forever! But a gig's a gig! I can always cut your tongue out once I deal with smashing your fucking head in!!" The zombie made a swipe at him with his mic. Whether it would hit or not didn't matter, as suddenly Tsubasa's attack would hit him from behind. Zed made a gargling sound as his body was sliced nearly in two, blood splattering as he fell to his knees, then to the ground. Save for the groans of zombies outside, the room was now eerily quiet.

The Doctor didn't even bat an eye as the rotting zombie was suddenly standing right in front of him, nor when the the mic was coming ever closer before Tsubasa had cut the zombie down.

8DPOSMc.png

"What a shame you had to split." The Doctor looked around at the group waiting for at least for one clap that never came before he knelt down next to Zed. "Now you said that this was a gig," He started with a curious tone in his voice. "Is that in a metaphorical sense...or did someone actually book you to do this? If that's the case I hope you don't mind who put you up for this?"

@Yun Lee @Capri @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Everybody

Chapter Two
"This is Heavy Metal"

Musicians from all over the Multiverse have woken up in the dressing room of Mylar's, a lounge located in a place called Ohmtown, with their weapons and powers gone. They are greeted by its owner and namesake, who is under the impression that everyone is here to take part in a new intergalactic talent show, sponsored by OBLIVION. During a bit of investigation before the show, a few of the group find a strange man in Mylar's office, who declares himself their manager. He explains that the multiversal travel has tampered with their memories, so they don't remember signing contracts or agreeing to participate in this show. The "manager" promises to send everyone home after the talent show, but also convinces a few in the group to participate with the promise of fabulous prizes.

Though many good performances are given, first place goes to Lord Raptor, who wins a strange golden medallion. T
However, the awards ceremony is interrupted by two people: Margaret Moonlight, a fellow participant who had been disqualified from the talent show for an unknown reason, and Hitoya Amaguni, a lawyer who the manager had locked in a trunk. Margaret, who has reclaimed her weapons, reveals the manager is none other than Murdoc Niccals, and she chases him offstage with the intent of killing him. Hitoya, meanwhile, reveals that Murdoc had actually kidnapped everyone and lied about everything. A small posse chases the two down to the basement, where Mylar has weapons stored and a power neutralizer that runs on his lounge's electricity. The posse apprehends Margaret, who shares a letter she found with a list of participants, their homeworld's coordinates, and leverage that could be used against them. Before they could catch up to Murdoc and get answers, they are forced back into the lounge area by a punk-rocker zombie named Zed. The group finds itself staving off a zombie ambush from both inside and outside of Mylar's, and once weapons and powers are reclaimed, Zed is incapacitated, but not before suggesting he may not be working on his own.

---

"Sure, gramps. I'll tell you who I'm workin' for…" Zed's arms slowly clutched his sides, and he shoved his body back together. It managed to stick together, and he gave the Doctor a sickening grin. "Over my dead body!!" He made a break for the Time Lord, microphone raised--

BOOM!

The zombie's head exploded, more blood spurting out from his neck as he fell to his knees, then limply fell over. Margaret blew the smoke off the mouth of her shotgun. "Sorry, Doctor, but I don't think that bird planned on singing anytime soon."

"If any of you have more puns, get them out of your system now," Hitoya muttered. "Or at least after we deal with our manager."

"W-Wait…" Mima pointed at Zed's corpse. "What's going on?"

Margaret clicked her tongue, readying her gun again. "Was a headshot not enough?!"

It looked like Margaret didn't have to worry though. Zed remained still, but a purple smoke started to form around his body. Slowly, his own corpse began to dissipate into that same smoke, fading out of existence. But not before Zed spoke one last time, his voice coming not from his mouth, but from his undead lifeforce itself.

View attachment 9519

"Meus Vita, Rege, pro nefario coepto!"

Once the last word echoed out into the room, the zombie's corpse was gone, and the smoke vanished. All was silent, until…

"AUGH! MY LOUNGE!!!"

Mylar screamed in despair, hands gripping either side of his head. Sure enough, a quick look around the place gave away the reason for his misery. Mylar's was absolutely trashed. The exterior had been broken by the zombies outside, and the fighting within left his stage and furniture broken into pieces. The proprietor turned to Murdoc, who was already trying to take down the barricade and sneak out. He rushed forward and grabbed the manager by his shirt collar, slamming him into the wall. "You...you did this!!!"

"Me?! It was the bleedin' zombies, mate! You saw 'em! We all did!"

"You're why they're here! This is all your fault! And I bet you're the one who hired him for that gig!"

"Woah, woah, woah, hold on!" Murdoc shoved the mouse-man off of him. "There wasn't nothin' in my contract about a zombie attack! I'm just as lost as you all are!"

"Oh, yeah?!" Margaret stormed forward, scythe blade right up at Murdoc's throat. "What about that letter I found? The one with our homes and 'leverage' against us?!"

"Wait, what?" Mima tilted her head in confusion. "What letter?"

"The letter that our talent show winner ate before running off to the dressing room." Hitoya pinched the bridge of his nose. "The fact that I had to say something like that out loud…"

"ARGH!!" Mylar threw his hands up in the air. "That's it! I'm calling the cops!"

"I don't think they'll be much good, Mister Mylar…" Rin stepped forward, offering a bloodied police badge. "This fell out of one of the holes as we were barricading the door." The groaning outside had stopped, however. Had those zombies out there only been around when Zed had attacked? Or was it possible that there were more out there?

"Your best bet may be to stay inside, Mylar," Margaret said. "Just until things are sorted out."

"But what about after, huh?! Do you know how much it'll cost to get all this fixed up?" He groaned in anguish. "I'm ruined...!"

"Only if you don't take proper action." Hitoya reached into his pocket and offered Mylar a business card. "I'll represent you pro bono if it means putting this green bastard behind bars for good."

"N-Now hold on! Wait! I-I can explain!" Murdoc raised his hands, suddenly defensive. "If you lot would just give me the chance to explain…"

"Then start explaining," Margaret hissed. "Why did you bring us here?"

Murdoc sighed. "The truth is--"

"And it had better be the truth!"

"Will you let me finish?!" Murdoc barked at the lawyer, before turning back to the assassin. "The truth is, I owe a few...debts. Just a couple of favors toafewdemonicentities and they decided one way to pay off one or two was to host this whole bloody shitshow. They gave me a list of people I needed to bring here and how to get them to...cooperate if necessary. Which, by the way, was NOT necessary, thank you very much. I've turned kidnapping into an art form at this point."

Hitoya looked to Mylar. "Our case is writing itself. You're gonna be just fine."

"After the show, l was just gonna drug you all again and take you home! Nothin' more than that!"

"As much as I don't want to say it…" Margaret sighed, lowering her scythe. "I think he's telling the truth. He did get the gas ready onstage right before I stopped him."

"If that's the case, then what about Zed? Why did he target us like that? This city isn't used to zombie attacks, is it?"

"No! Mutants and radiation, yes, but zombies?" Mylar shook his head. "Unheard of!"

"Maybe he was just an isolated incident? I don't know…but I do want to get my division members out of here. I don't want them getting hurt if anything else happens."

Murdoc seemed enthusiastic at that. "Y-Yeah, yeah! I've completed my contract, after all! We just hop on my ship, and I'll be more than happy to get us out of here!"

"You'll get some of us out of here. I'm staying behind until I know I can prosecute you."

"Oh, yeah?" Murdic put his fists on his hips, looking down his nose at Hitoya. "And what makes you think I'll agree to that?"

He received an answer in the form of a shotgun pressed to his back. "Because you're under my watch," Margaret said from behind.

Murdoc groaned, muttering to himself, and Hitoya looked to everyone else. "Your things should be down in the basement," he told them. "In a container unit, or something. Let's get everyone together and make sure no one's been injured, and we can take everyone home. I'm also going to need those microphones back from the people who borrowed them."

It seemed as if this wild journey was going to be ending soon. You could go and retrieve your weapons, try to interrogate Murdoc a bit further, or simply wait around a bit until you all moved on out.

---

Cast List

@Gummi Bunnies as Calliope Mori [Hololive] and Neko Asakura [Cytus II]
@MaxIrvaron as Camille Ignacia Irvaron [Original Character]
@Space_Candy as Cassidy Embers [Original Character] and Kuko Harai [Hypnosis Mic]
@Lucky as Cooper Reid [Original Character] and Evan Hansen [Dear Evan Hansen]
@Sark as Dante [Devil May Cry] and Jyushi Aimono [Hypnosis Mic]
@Takumi as Gris [GRIS] and Meiji Gahata [Vocaloid]
@Yun Lee as Hitoya Amaguni [Hypnosis Mic] and Margaret Moonlight [No More Heroes]
@Crow as Inugami Korone [Hololive] and Uruha Rushia [Hololive]
@Crunch as Lord Raptor [Darkstalkers]
@Ver as Maria Cadenzavna Eve [Symphogear] and Tsubasa Kazanari [Symphogear]
@Override as Miku Hatsune [Vocaloid]
@Yun Lee as Mima Kirigoe [Perfect Blue] and Rin Kagamine [Vocaloid]
@mintyy as Nyubara Reona [BanG Dream!] and Oliver [Vocaloid]
@Minerva as Rise Kujikawa [Persona 4]
@Atomic Knight as Sarah Lynn [Bojack Horseman]
@Capri as Snufkin [Moomin] and Sweet Ann [Vocaloid]
@Jeremi as The Doctor [Doctor Who]

Without a word to speed this up, Calliope went ahead to retrieve her scythe in the basement.

❝ Okay... if I've heard the story correctly... ❞ Neko mused out loud, needing to think this out to make sense of it all. She looked right at Murdoc ❝ It sounds like this whole talent show gig was a big phony setup that the manager didn't foresee this going down south. I mean, how did you not see whoever you owed debts to doing this stuff? Seriously?

@Yun Lee
@Everybody

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

“Do you really think that it’s too far fetched to believe the zombies could have come from another world?” Ann proposed to Mylar’s ‘unheard of’ statement.

Ann moved to pick up Oliver, before turning back to Mylar and Margaret.

“This green man has stated that he’s from another world before,” Ann calmly reasoned, “It could very well be that the zombies are like this as well,”

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee

“Now I’ve never heard the word ‘leverage’ used in a positive light,” Snufkin said almost whimsically, “What could this ‘leverage’ possibly be?”

View attachment 9521

"By now, I would surely hope it goes without saying that none of us want any part in your... art," Tsubasa said distastefully toward Murdoc. Indeed, the sooner she and Maria were able to return home, the better. There was a lot to process for her, between Zed's unceremonious goodbye and the revelation of things having not entirely going to plan, but one thing remained certain throughout; for every single party involved, this was, by a great measure, too much trouble than it ought to have been worth, especially for the orchestrators.

With that, she sheathed her sword, but kept her Gear active for the time being. Who knew what else was bound to happen for as long as they were in this situation?

In the meantime, as requested, Maria returned her borrowed microphone to Hitoya, the pink-haired girl resting her hands on her hips as she too kept her Gear active, letting out a soft breath.

View attachment 9522

"It seems like you have everything under control for now, though... It sounds like this operation has been going on for quite a while. I wonder if we've truly seen the last of that man," Maria mused mostly to herself, thinking back to Zed.

@Yun Lee @Anybody

"The zombies are from another world? Hmm..." Rin tapped her chin. "You know, Ann, that kinda happened back then, too! Monsters that weren't supposed to be there were, well...there. Maybe this ship of Murdoc's brought them with us?"

"Now that's a good argument to prove liability..." Hitoya mused to himself, before taking the mic from Maria. "You know, you're not half bad with this. Though personally I'd stick with whatever the hell that gear of yours is. I get the feeling it does better damage."

@Capri @Ver

---

Murdoc merely shrugged off Neko's comments. "Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first attempt on my life from lenders. You get used to it after the first dozen or so."

"The leverage was things like loved ones and things that matter to us," Margaret answered Snufkin.

"Again, completely unecessary and no work of mine!"

"Then who's work was it?!"

"How should I know? I'm doin' this on behalf of a third party that's decided to remain anonymous." Murdoc crossed his arms. "One of the guys I owed decided I needed to help his mate out and dropped this farce into my lap!"

"Can you at least tell us who the person you owe is?"

"Well, why didn't you ask that first? The name is..." Murdoc stopped mid-speech, his face slowly turning puzzled. "Er...now hold on...it's on the tip of my tongue..."

"You really plan on playing dumb at a time like this?!"

"I'm not playin' bloody dumb! I can't remember the sod's name! Not who he is, not what he looks like...no doubt he used some black magic to cover his own arse."

"Well, there goes that lead..." Margaret huffed.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Ver

Chapter Two
"This is Heavy Metal"

Musicians from all over the Multiverse have woken up in the dressing room of Mylar's, a lounge located in a place called Ohmtown, with their weapons and powers gone. They are greeted by its owner and namesake, who is under the impression that everyone is here to take part in a new intergalactic talent show, sponsored by OBLIVION. During a bit of investigation before the show, a few of the group find a strange man in Mylar's office, who declares himself their manager. He explains that the multiversal travel has tampered with their memories, so they don't remember signing contracts or agreeing to participate in this show. The "manager" promises to send everyone home after the talent show, but also convinces a few in the group to participate with the promise of fabulous prizes.

Though many good performances are given, first place goes to Lord Raptor, who wins a strange golden medallion. T
However, the awards ceremony is interrupted by two people: Margaret Moonlight, a fellow participant who had been disqualified from the talent show for an unknown reason, and Hitoya Amaguni, a lawyer who the manager had locked in a trunk. Margaret, who has reclaimed her weapons, reveals the manager is none other than Murdoc Niccals, and she chases him offstage with the intent of killing him. Hitoya, meanwhile, reveals that Murdoc had actually kidnapped everyone and lied about everything. A small posse chases the two down to the basement, where Mylar has weapons stored and a power neutralizer that runs on his lounge's electricity. The posse apprehends Margaret, who shares a letter she found with a list of participants, their homeworld's coordinates, and leverage that could be used against them. Before they could catch up to Murdoc and get answers, they are forced back into the lounge area by a punk-rocker zombie named Zed. The group finds itself staving off a zombie ambush from both inside and outside of Mylar's, and once weapons and powers are reclaimed, Zed is incapacitated, but not before suggesting he may not be working on his own.

---

"Sure, gramps. I'll tell you who I'm workin' for…" Zed's arms slowly clutched his sides, and he shoved his body back together. It managed to stick together, and he gave the Doctor a sickening grin. "Over my dead body!!" He made a break for the Time Lord, microphone raised--

BOOM!

The zombie's head exploded, more blood spurting out from his neck as he fell to his knees, then limply fell over. Margaret blew the smoke off the mouth of her shotgun. "Sorry, Doctor, but I don't think that bird planned on singing anytime soon."

"If any of you have more puns, get them out of your system now," Hitoya muttered. "Or at least after we deal with our manager."

"W-Wait…" Mima pointed at Zed's corpse. "What's going on?"

Margaret clicked her tongue, readying her gun again. "Was a headshot not enough?!"

It looked like Margaret didn't have to worry though. Zed remained still, but a purple smoke started to form around his body. Slowly, his own corpse began to dissipate into that same smoke, fading out of existence. But not before Zed spoke one last time, his voice coming not from his mouth, but from his undead lifeforce itself.

View attachment 9519

"Meus Vita, Rege, pro nefario coepto!"

Once the last word echoed out into the room, the zombie's corpse was gone, and the smoke vanished. All was silent, until…

"AUGH! MY LOUNGE!!!"

Mylar screamed in despair, hands gripping either side of his head. Sure enough, a quick look around the place gave away the reason for his misery. Mylar's was absolutely trashed. The exterior had been broken by the zombies outside, and the fighting within left his stage and furniture broken into pieces. The proprietor turned to Murdoc, who was already trying to take down the barricade and sneak out. He rushed forward and grabbed the manager by his shirt collar, slamming him into the wall. "You...you did this!!!"

"Me?! It was the bleedin' zombies, mate! You saw 'em! We all did!"

"You're why they're here! This is all your fault! And I bet you're the one who hired him for that gig!"

"Woah, woah, woah, hold on!" Murdoc shoved the mouse-man off of him. "There wasn't nothin' in my contract about a zombie attack! I'm just as lost as you all are!"

"Oh, yeah?!" Margaret stormed forward, scythe blade right up at Murdoc's throat. "What about that letter I found? The one with our homes and 'leverage' against us?!"

"Wait, what?" Mima tilted her head in confusion. "What letter?"

"The letter that our talent show winner ate before running off to the dressing room." Hitoya pinched the bridge of his nose. "The fact that I had to say something like that out loud…"

"ARGH!!" Mylar threw his hands up in the air. "That's it! I'm calling the cops!"

"I don't think they'll be much good, Mister Mylar…" Rin stepped forward, offering a bloodied police badge. "This fell out of one of the holes as we were barricading the door." The groaning outside had stopped, however. Had those zombies out there only been around when Zed had attacked? Or was it possible that there were more out there?

"Your best bet may be to stay inside, Mylar," Margaret said. "Just until things are sorted out."

"But what about after, huh?! Do you know how much it'll cost to get all this fixed up?" He groaned in anguish. "I'm ruined...!"

"Only if you don't take proper action." Hitoya reached into his pocket and offered Mylar a business card. "I'll represent you pro bono if it means putting this green bastard behind bars for good."

"N-Now hold on! Wait! I-I can explain!" Murdoc raised his hands, suddenly defensive. "If you lot would just give me the chance to explain…"

"Then start explaining," Margaret hissed. "Why did you bring us here?"

Murdoc sighed. "The truth is--"

"And it had better be the truth!"

"Will you let me finish?!" Murdoc barked at the lawyer, before turning back to the assassin. "The truth is, I owe a few...debts. Just a couple of favors toafewdemonicentities and they decided one way to pay off one or two was to host this whole bloody shitshow. They gave me a list of people I needed to bring here and how to get them to...cooperate if necessary. Which, by the way, was NOT necessary, thank you very much. I've turned kidnapping into an art form at this point."

Hitoya looked to Mylar. "Our case is writing itself. You're gonna be just fine."

"After the show, l was just gonna drug you all again and take you home! Nothin' more than that!"

"As much as I don't want to say it…" Margaret sighed, lowering her scythe. "I think he's telling the truth. He did get the gas ready onstage right before I stopped him."

"If that's the case, then what about Zed? Why did he target us like that? This city isn't used to zombie attacks, is it?"

"No! Mutants and radiation, yes, but zombies?" Mylar shook his head. "Unheard of!"

"Maybe he was just an isolated incident? I don't know…but I do want to get my division members out of here. I don't want them getting hurt if anything else happens."

Murdoc seemed enthusiastic at that. "Y-Yeah, yeah! I've completed my contract, after all! We just hop on my ship, and I'll be more than happy to get us out of here!"

"You'll get some of us out of here. I'm staying behind until I know I can prosecute you."

"Oh, yeah?" Murdic put his fists on his hips, looking down his nose at Hitoya. "And what makes you think I'll agree to that?"

He received an answer in the form of a shotgun pressed to his back. "Because you're under my watch," Margaret said from behind.

Murdoc groaned, muttering to himself, and Hitoya looked to everyone else. "Your things should be down in the basement," he told them. "In a container unit, or something. Let's get everyone together and make sure no one's been injured, and we can take everyone home. I'm also going to need those microphones back from the people who borrowed them."

It seemed as if this wild journey was going to be ending soon. You could go and retrieve your weapons, try to interrogate Murdoc a bit further, or simply wait around a bit until you all moved on out.

---

Cast List

@Gummi Bunnies as Calliope Mori [Hololive] and Neko Asakura [Cytus II]
@MaxIrvaron as Camille Ignacia Irvaron [Original Character]
@Space_Candy as Cassidy Embers [Original Character] and Kuko Harai [Hypnosis Mic]
@Lucky as Cooper Reid [Original Character] and Evan Hansen [Dear Evan Hansen]
@Sark as Dante [Devil May Cry] and Jyushi Aimono [Hypnosis Mic]
@Takumi as Gris [GRIS] and Meiji Gahata [Vocaloid]
@Yun Lee as Hitoya Amaguni [Hypnosis Mic] and Margaret Moonlight [No More Heroes]
@Crow as Inugami Korone [Hololive] and Uruha Rushia [Hololive]
@Crunch as Lord Raptor [Darkstalkers]
@Ver as Maria Cadenzavna Eve [Symphogear] and Tsubasa Kazanari [Symphogear]
@Override as Miku Hatsune [Vocaloid]
@Yun Lee as Mima Kirigoe [Perfect Blue] and Rin Kagamine [Vocaloid]
@mintyy as Nyubara Reona [BanG Dream!] and Oliver [Vocaloid]
@Minerva as Rise Kujikawa [Persona 4]
@Atomic Knight as Sarah Lynn [Bojack Horseman]
@Capri as Snufkin [Moomin] and Sweet Ann [Vocaloid]
@Jeremi as The Doctor [Doctor Who]

The Legendary Idol Risette makes her Long-Awaited Comeback!

A Semi-familiar face stepped out of the dressing room. She was now dressed in much more daring clothes befitting an idol more than the school uniform she wore earlier.

d2b9c875708d25c7b0833833533daa0f.jpg

Sorry! Sorry! It took longer than expected to change!” She said as she stepped out. She gave a small bow to the others in front of her, and went to go grab her weapons (that is, a microphone and a set of tarot cards) downstairs

@anyone​

"These are all fine and good questions," The Doctor remarked pacing around Murdoc. "Who hired our green friend. An obvious question but clearly had contingencies as Murdoc just demonstrated. A dead end in fact so, my question is. Why us?" He turned towards Murdoc his attack eyebrows on the ready. "What makes us so special? Well I know what makes me special I am the Doctor after all but why all the others?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Ver @Yun Lee

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Ver

“That’s the only guess I have, Rin,” Ann said before turning to Hitoya.

“Mr. Amaguni... Amagumi? Whatever... I’m not really much on the area of fending off these zombies. I was just wondering if you had any suggestions for weapons for me to use,”

Cassidy's moment of triumph, lasted mere seconds- the zombie's feigned scream tricking her for a moment. She tried to move back, but he kicked her directly in the stomach, making her fall to the floor with a thump- knocking the air from her lungs. She quickly tried to sit up before potentially being on the receiving end of a mic stand hitting her in the face. But, he stopped, turning his attention to Dante. She got up rushing over to her chainsaw, revving it up and planning her next course of action.

krrzzt

Darkness engulfed the stage, the power was shot. Zed now acting again- summoning large speakers, causing Cassidy to drop her chainsaw and dodge the falling equipment. But they were blown to pieces by a strange force- the debris cutting her arms, face, and knees. She sat in the dark as the commotion came to an end, wiping the blood off her face- leaving streaks.

She grabbed her knife and chainsaw, walking over to Murdoc.

"Tell me more, pickle man," she demanded more than asked, tapping her closed pocket knife on her cheek.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Capri @Gummi Bunnies
-----------------------------------

Kuko frowned but pulled himself, and Jyushi up into the vents- with a struggle. He slowly dragged the other man with him, hearing the three ahead of him fall down. Being more cautious, he slipped down onto the broken desk with Jyushi, quietly following the others.

krrzzt

The power went out, causing Kuko and by proxy- Jyushi to be lost from the others in the dark. Meekly he just let out a

"Help?"

@Yun Lee

"The zombies are from another world? Hmm..." Rin tapped her chin. "You know, Ann, that kinda happened back then, too! Monsters that weren't supposed to be there were, well...there. Maybe this ship of Murdoc's brought them with us?"

"Now that's a good argument to prove liability..." Hitoya mused to himself, before taking the mic from Maria. "You know, you're not half bad with this. Though personally I'd stick with whatever the hell that gear of yours is. I get the feeling it does better damage."

@Capri @Ver

---

Murdoc merely shrugged off Neko's comments. "Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first attempt on my life from lenders. You get used to it after the first dozen or so."

"The leverage was things like loved ones and things that matter to us," Margaret answered Snufkin.

"Again, completely unecessary and no work of mine!"

"Then who's work was it?!"

"How should I know? I'm doin' this on behalf of a third party that's decided to remain anonymous." Murdoc crossed his arms. "One of the guys I owed decided I needed to help his mate out and dropped this farce into my lap!"

"Can you at least tell us who the person you owe is?"

"Well, why didn't you ask that first? The name is..." Murdoc stopped mid-speech, his face slowly turning puzzled. "Er...now hold on...it's on the tip of my tongue..."

"You really plan on playing dumb at a time like this?!"

"I'm not playin' bloody dumb! I can't remember the sod's name! Not who he is, not what he looks like...no doubt he used some black magic to cover his own arse."

"Well, there goes that lead..." Margaret huffed.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Ver

Cassidy's moment of triumph, lasted mere seconds- the zombie's feigned scream tricking her for a moment. She tried to move back, but he kicked her directly in the stomach, making her fall to the floor with a thump- knocking the air from her lungs. She quickly tried to sit up before potentially being on the receiving end of a mic stand hitting her in the face. But, he stopped, turning his attention to Dante. She got up rushing over to her chainsaw, revving it up and planning her next course of action.

krrzzt

Darkness engulfed the stage, the power was shot. Zed now acting again- summoning large speakers, causing Cassidy to drop her chainsaw and dodge the falling equipment. But they were blown to pieces by a strange force- the debris cutting her arms, face, and knees. She sat in the dark as the commotion came to an end, wiping the blood off her face- leaving streaks.

She grabbed her knife and chainsaw, walking over to Murdoc.

"Tell me more, pickle man," she demanded more than asked, tapping her closed pocket knife on her cheek.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Capri @Gummi Bunnies
-----------------------------------

Kuko frowned but pulled himself, and Jyushi up into the vents- with a struggle. He slowly dragged the other man with him, hearing the three ahead of him fall down. Being more cautious, he slipped down onto the broken desk with Jyushi, quietly following the others.

krrzzt

The power went out, causing Kuko and by proxy- Jyushi to be lost from the others in the dark. Meekly he just let out a

"Help?"

@Yun Lee

Throughout all of the fighting, Meiji had did her best to stay out of the way of any of the attacks from Zed, and had to pull Gris from potentially being squished by a speaker. With Zed now dead and things a lot calmer, the utau rested her bat against her shoulder as she stood besides Rin before glancing to Cassidy with a frown.

"You okay there?" She asked. The streaks on her face were a bit concerning, and unfortunately she didn't see Hitoya's friends with them currently among the crowd. At least, not at the moment anyway.

Gris had joined them as they questioned Murdoch, tilting her head at him curiously.

"Where is your ship?" She asked. She had to imagine if it held all of them it had to be pretty big, if so it probably wasn't even inside Mylar's...it what's left standing in the mess.

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Capri @Everyone

Cooper Reid

Cooper didn't need to go downstairs to get any weapons or anything. He was the weapon when it came to it. "You said that it was a few demonic entities that you owed favors and now you claim that it is one guy whose name you can't reply. So, which one is it? Because your story doesn't seem very straight to me." He asked, having his glasses off, using a bit of his power on Murdoc to be honest.

@Yun Lee

Evan Hansen

Evan didn't exactly have any weapons from back home, but that didn't stop from going downstairs to see what was there. He wanted to see if he could find something to defend himself.... just so he didn't feel useless.

@Yun Lee

"My story is straight as a bleedin' board, mate!" Murdoc's voice cracked as he snapped at Cooper, Cassidy's knife clearly giving him unrest. "I owe a lot of people, yeah? One ower is havin' me pay him off with this! One!"

Margaret furrowed her brow in thought. "So this is all the work of one person...or demon?"

"Can't help you there." Murdoc tapped his skull with his index finger. "My ower could be a German Shepherd, for all I know."

"But whoever they are, they know too much about all of us. And they clearly don't want us catching on to what they're doing, either..." The assassin sighed. "As much as I want to figure this out, I think we should definitely try and get out of here." She glanced over at the younger members of their group. "Once we make sure the children are safe, we can try and get to the bottom of everything."

That seemed to remind Hitoya of something. "Hold that thought," he told Ann, before heading off backstage, cigarette lighter glowing. "Kuko! Jyushi! You two in here?!"

Margaret would smile at Ann, though. "A good self-defense weapon may be something like Hitoya's baseball bat. Something long that you can use with blunt force. Unless you think you can handle a knife or gun?"

Meanwhile, Murdoc turned to Gris. "The ship's just outside," he said. "Let me just pack up and--"

"Oh no, you don't!" Mylar waved a finger in his face. "That's all evidence! I'm not letting you take anything out of here!"

"Do you have any idea how expensive that equipment is?!"

"Do YOU have any idea how expensive repairing this lounge is?!"

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Override @Capri

"Y-Yaaaawn~"

Sarah Lynn casually popped a cap off a beer bottle she had nabbed during the chaos.

YxRvA0O.jpg

"Totally not surprised a zombie apocalypse started up while Bojack and I were on our bender. Was bound to happen eventually. Do you guys even know what are in drugs nowadays?" She shrugged and took a swig. "'Cause, honestly, I don't really know. I probably put a whoooole lot of garbage in my body. But hey, I'm still kicking, right?"

She casually sidled over to the Doctor and gave him a casual brush with her elbow. "Speaking of... you said you're Doctor Hu, right? You look a lot older and more white than I remember. Mind hooking me up while we got a moment?"

@Jeremi @Everyone

"Just the Doctor," The Doctor remarked as Sarah Lynn came up to him as he was weighing their options. "And sorry I don't carry my 'stash' with me. You never know who will come along expecting hand me downs. As far as getting out of here!" He raised his voice to get over Murdoch and Mylar arguing.

"We are going to need a vessel to get outta here." He snapped his fingers a few times looking around as if waiting for something. "I'd offer mine but as it stands she seems to be occupied for the time being which leaves us with Murdoch's ship, but again I ask what are we going to do ne- wait a moment." The Doctor pointed a finger a Murdoch. "Your ship. The flight plan. It's flight plan. Tell me you haven't scrubbed it clean. We could use that to retrace our steps and perhaps find the source of our troubles." Some times his genius almost frightened himself.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Ver

Cassidy turned her head to Meiji, giving her a small smile and a thumbs up. The blood dripping from her face and arms made her itch, she used her flannel to wipe it, before turning to Murdoc- who was extremely uneased, which made her giggle under her breath. Her knife wasn't even open.

As the back and forth with Murdoc continued, Cassidy smirked in amusement- mostly at Mylar's annoyance with the British man.

"Hey, as much as you arguing is entertaining, we should probably move- who knows what weird thing is gonna spring up?"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Ver

The room was still pitch black, Kuko's labored breathing filling the silence.

"You're heavier than you look," Kuko huffed out at Jyushi- who still was sleeping peacefully in his lap. He released a sigh before standing, throwing the other man over his shoulder and continuing to move.

"Kuko! Jyushi! You two in here?!"

It was faint, but he heard it. Hitoya, no doubt.

"Hitoya-sama! We're back here!" he shouted.

@Yun Lee @Sark

The second he heard his division leader, Hitoya wasted no time in getting to the office. "Christ...at least you two managed to stay out of trouble through all this." Strange choice of words, perhaps, but he was visibly relieved to see the duo was unharmed. "I'll have time to explain more later, but right now I need to get you home. Come on."

Hitoya would lead the two, and anyone else mingling throughout Mylar's, back to the main group, where Murdoc was fixing the Doctor with a blank expression. "Flight plan? What? I dunno if it's got one of those, mate. This was my first time usin' it."

"You've got to be kidding me..."

"It ain't my fault! I've never flown about the Multiverse before! Had to pick up this little beauty from an old friend of mine in New York. Sure is a fancy little lady, she is..."

"Well, I think it's time we go and meet her, then." Margaret walked to the door, weapons drawn just in case there were more zombies outside. But out in Ohmtown's streets, everything was eerily silent. Whether that was good or bad remained to be seen.

"Bye, Mylar!" Rin said with a wave. "Sorry for everything!"

"Please." His voice was so quiet. "Just get out."

Murdoc led their little band through an alleyway, where their ship out of this world sat. It certainly didn't look futuristic, but it was big enough for them all to ride on quite comfortably.

NSMBW_Airship_Screenshot.png

"Haven't had this little baby for too long," Murdoc said. "Still gotta get that lizard off the front. I was thinkin' of replacin' it with my own carving, probably me lookin' like one of those mermaids you see on pirate ships..."

"Let's not put that image in people's heads, shall we?" Margaret said as she climbed aboard. "I just want to get out of here and find Alice."

On board, you would find that you could stay on deck, head below to the living area, or further below to the ship's hold. Murdoc, meanwhile, headed off into a small door in the back of the deck, no doubt some sort of navigation room. It seemed as though you had some free time until you were able to get home.

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Override @Capri

View attachment 9570

"With every passing moment, I am beginning to question what's more aggravating; being kidnapped from my home world into an entirely different dimension, or that it was done by someone so..." Tsubasa grumbled, unable to find the exact word to describe Murdoc in her mind, as his responses to the Doctor and others gradually indicated an increasing lack of agency on his part.

As the group reached the ship in question, the two idols only awkwardly pursed their lips. All things considered, it was just a bit more archaic looking than they'd expected, but then again, they couldn't exactly imagine what a ship of this caliber was supposed to look anyway.

As Tsubasa seemed content to stay on deck, Maria felt inclined to stay by her side, turning her gaze toward the Doctor as everyone got on board.

View attachment 9571

"I have to admit, this is far from how I expected... well, anyway kind of airship to look. Like a crude pirate ship," Maria commented, airing her thoughts out. "What do you think, Doctor? Do ships generally look like this where you come from?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Anybody

Back