"You'd be surprised what some ships look like." He was quiet for a moment. "But no. No they don't usually look like this." There was the dilemma. There probably wasn't much of a log to go by much less any proper controls. The Doctor wasn't going to be surprised if they had to steer it with a bloody boat wheel.

Seeing Murdoc skip into one of the smaller rooms though made the Doctor follow after into the navigation room. "Regardless as long as I'm here might as well investigate. Come along Maria, maybe you'll learn something useful."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Navigation room

Cassidy followed the group on the ship willingly, a smile on her face. Yet- she couldn't shake the feeling that something else bad was going to happen. She decided to follow Murdoc in navigation, finding the man entertaining. She let out a giggle at the image of the man as a mermaid.

"This ship seems rickety-I hope you got a discount," she beamed, placing her belongings down before sitting in the captain's chair.

Even though the anxiety of the unknown twisted in her stomach, there was excitement for a new adventure.

@Yun Lee
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuko's eyes lit up when he saw his groupmate, following him onto the ship, placing Jyushi gently on the deck, before turning to Hitoya and hugging the older man.

"What the fuck is happening?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver

"Aha, perhaps you're right, Doctor," Maria nodded, deciding to take him up on his offer. May as well look around the ship while they were here, after all. With that, she began to walk with the Doctor, looking back and gesturing toward Tsubasa before long. "Coming, Tsubasa?"

View attachment 9592

"If you insist. As the Doctor says, perhaps it would be a good opportunity to learn something useful, especially in case of an emergency," the blue haired girl said pragmatically. Probably wasn't exactly what the Doctor meant, but Tsubasa always kept on guard when in such unfamiliar waters. It' what's kept her alive this far, after all.

"You saw him too, didn't you, Doctor? Why don't we track down Mr. Murdoch and make sure he's absolutely comfortable?" She suggested, her assertive words betraying her wry tone.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @To Navigation

The Doctor gave Tsubasa a wide grin as a reply. "Oh yes comfortably tucked into a cupboard somewhere, but something tells me we're going to have to survive him a bit more longer before this little mystery of ours is solved. Not that he's worse than some others I've had the displeasure of working with but, he's just gross. You know what I mean?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @To Navigation

"Calling Murdoc gross has about the same effect as calling a blizzard cold." Margaret decided to tag along on the venture into Navigation, not wanting to let the verdant villain out of her sight. "I wouldn't be surprised if he'd stolen this ship, too..."

A theory that only seemed to be bolstered as they entered the navigation room, where posters of Murdoc and that Gorillaz group he'd mentioned being part of hastily hung up over paintings of a giant turtle, the same turtle whose head graced the front of the ship. Fortunately, the ship itself seemed more technologically-advanced on the inside, as the controls looked more like the cockpit of a modern-day airplane than an old pirate ship. Murdoc was already fiddling with them, a stack of papers next to him. "Bloody zombies..." He muttered to himself. "High-maintenence popstars...worse than those blur sods, the lot of 'em...couldn't let my job be easy..."

@Ver @Jeremi @Space_Candy @Navigation

---

Hitoya tensed up as Kuko hugged him, not expecting the sudden display of affection. He awkwardly patted his division leader's shoulder, though. "It's...a lot, I'll be honest. The short of it is that the green asshole kidnapped all of us to get us to perform for free, but someone else was hired to try and attack us? I'm still collecting everything together." The lawyer sighed. "Glad the two of you managed to stay out of trouble, though. Neither of you are hurt, right?"

@Space_Candy @Deck​

The second he heard his division leader, Hitoya wasted no time in getting to the office. "Christ...at least you two managed to stay out of trouble through all this." Strange choice of words, perhaps, but he was visibly relieved to see the duo was unharmed. "I'll have time to explain more later, but right now I need to get you home. Come on."

Hitoya would lead the two, and anyone else mingling throughout Mylar's, back to the main group, where Murdoc was fixing the Doctor with a blank expression. "Flight plan? What? I dunno if it's got one of those, mate. This was my first time usin' it."

"You've got to be kidding me..."

"It ain't my fault! I've never flown about the Multiverse before! Had to pick up this little beauty from an old friend of mine in New York. Sure is a fancy little lady, she is..."

"Well, I think it's time we go and meet her, then." Margaret walked to the door, weapons drawn just in case there were more zombies outside. But out in Ohmtown's streets, everything was eerily silent. Whether that was good or bad remained to be seen.

"Bye, Mylar!" Rin said with a wave. "Sorry for everything!"

"Please." His voice was so quiet. "Just get out."

Murdoc led their little band through an alleyway, where their ship out of this world sat. It certainly didn't look futuristic, but it was big enough for them all to ride on quite comfortably.

NSMBW_Airship_Screenshot.png

"Haven't had this little baby for too long," Murdoc said. "Still gotta get that lizard off the front. I was thinkin' of replacin' it with my own carving, probably me lookin' like one of those mermaids you see on pirate ships..."

"Let's not put that image in people's heads, shall we?" Margaret said as she climbed aboard. "I just want to get out of here and find Alice."

On board, you would find that you could stay on deck, head below to the living area, or further below to the ship's hold. Murdoc, meanwhile, headed off into a small door in the back of the deck, no doubt some sort of navigation room. It seemed as though you had some free time until you were able to get home.

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Override @Capri

"Calling Murdoc gross has about the same effect as calling a blizzard cold." Margaret decided to tag along on the venture into Navigation, not wanting to let the verdant villain out of her sight. "I wouldn't be surprised if he'd stolen this ship, too..."

A theory that only seemed to be bolstered as they entered the navigation room, where posters of Murdoc and that Gorillaz group he'd mentioned being part of hastily hung up over paintings of a giant turtle, the same turtle whose head graced the front of the ship. Fortunately, the ship itself seemed more technologically-advanced on the inside, as the controls looked more like the cockpit of a modern-day airplane than an old pirate ship. Murdoc was already fiddling with them, a stack of papers next to him. "Bloody zombies..." He muttered to himself. "High-maintenence popstars...worse than those blur sods, the lot of 'em...couldn't let my job be easy..."

@Ver @Jeremi @Space_Candy @Navigation

---

Hitoya tensed up as Kuko hugged him, not expecting the sudden display of affection. He awkwardly patted his division leader's shoulder, though. "It's...a lot, I'll be honest. The short of it is that the green asshole kidnapped all of us to get us to perform for free, but someone else was hired to try and attack us? I'm still collecting everything together." The lawyer sighed. "Glad the two of you managed to stay out of trouble, though. Neither of you are hurt, right?"

@Space_Candy @Deck​

Gris gave Mylar an apologetic look and small wave before following the others on board. She wasn't sure what she expected, and was both confused and curious.

Gris, having never been on a ship until now, stood around awkwardly on the deck for a moment before going to check below and see what was in such a big ship.

@Yun Lee @Below

Meiji, meanwhile stayed on deck, keeping an eye and ear out for anything that might be off with her bat resting against her shoulder. She had expected something a bit more futuristic in design, maybe. Either way she wasn't going to think to hard about how and why this thing could do what it did.

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Others @Deck

Evan Hansen

Evan hadn't really found anything in the weapon room and had barely gotten onto the ship on time, being one of the last to board. He decided to head to navigation. " You do know that we can hear you, right?" He asked, doubting he was going to answer him.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Navigation

Cooper Reid

There were some things that he didn't expect. Zombies and riding on a ship that looked like it belonged on a video game was pretty much some of the things. He decided to investigate the ship's hold for now.

@Yun Lee @Ship Hold

“Ah yes, your job!” The Doctor almost shouted as he came up next to Murdoc. “Your job by design would always lead to disaster and I am surprised you didn’t realize that considering your…acumen.” No waiting for a reply the Doctor joined in on checking the navigation trying to find any useful information.

Evan was right about one thing: Mirdoc decided to ignore him as they entered the navigation room. He could not, however, ignore the Doctor, who might recognize the coordinates Murdoc logged into the autopilot as being coordinates for the last known location he'd travelled to in the TARDIS. "Figure we may do us all a favor and drop you off first," he said. From his tone it could be guessed that Murdoc was not going to give the Timelord the option of staying behind.

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Space_Candy @Navigation

---

Meiji wouldn't notice much...that is, until a droplet of water landed right on her nose. A few more would start landing around her, and the night sky above was starting to get covered up in black clouds. Looks like rain was starting to fall...

@Takumi @Space_Candy @OnDeck

---

The area below deck didn't seem to hold too much, though there were lighter outlines on the walls where items from the previous owner most likely had been removed. There were gas tanks (no doubt the same kinds used to knock you all out) as well as a few wooden crates.

@Lucky @Takumi @BelowDeck​

Cassidy watched as Murdoc fiddled with controls, she gave a small smirk.

She wanted to mess with him.

"you're not gonna take us home, are you?" She mused as she swiveled in the captain's chair. She proceeded to put her feet up by the controls, leaning back and closing her eyes.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Navigation
------------------------------------------------------------

Kuko blinked at all the information that Hitoya just gave him, before answering his question.

"I have a few scrapes, but I think Jyushi is fine," he spoke looking over at his teammate who was still sleeping peacefully.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @OnDeck

Now that was something. “I suppose you’re quick to get rid of me are you?” That was really suspicious, anyone who wanted to get rid of the Doctor was clearly up to no good. He was loveable and a great person to have around! “But I suppose it can’t be helped.” After all, getting his hands on his TARDIS could help them trying to figure out this situation faster with the equipment it has onboard. “I’d like to actually fly a proper ship and not this…thing.”

7uYvqRA.png

❝ Uh huh... Right. Sure. Now how about you speed it up, why don't you? ❞ Calliope blandly made her demand toward Murdoc as she made herself comfortable in the navigation room.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Jeremi
@Navigation

Wanting nothing more than a moment to take a breather free from zombies and just general chaos, Neko entered the living area with a tired posture.

@Yun Lee
@LivingArea

Evan was right about one thing: Mirdoc decided to ignore him as they entered the navigation room. He could not, however, ignore the Doctor, who might recognize the coordinates Murdoc logged into the autopilot as being coordinates for the last known location he'd travelled to in the TARDIS. "Figure we may do us all a favor and drop you off first," he said. From his tone it could be guessed that Murdoc was not going to give the Timelord the option of staying behind.

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Space_Candy @Navigation

---

Meiji wouldn't notice much...that is, until a droplet of water landed right on her nose. A few more would start landing around her, and the night sky above was starting to get covered up in black clouds. Looks like rain was starting to fall...

@Takumi @Space_Candy @OnDeck

---

The area below deck didn't seem to hold too much, though there were lighter outlines on the walls where items from the previous owner most likely had been removed. There were gas tanks (no doubt the same kinds used to knock you all out) as well as a few wooden crates.

@Lucky @Takumi @BelowDeck​

"Rain? Right now?" Meiji grumbled, squinting up at the dark clouds starting to roll in asshe pulled up her hood. Frowning she went to poke her head in Navigation to see how things were going.

"It's starting to rain guys, and it looks like a bad storms rolling in right now." She called. It seemed way too convenient that this was happening. Convenient for anyone but them, really.

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @OnDeck
@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Ver @Navigation

Gris, after taking a quick look around went to check the crates first and see what they might have.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @BellowDeck

"Glad you two managed to stay out of the thick of it, then." Hitoya appeared ready to say more, but then a few drop of rain landed on his shoulder. "Just my luck...how about we head belowdeck? I don't wanna mess my hair up, and if Jyushi woke up soaked we wouldn't hear the end of it."

@Space_Candy @Deck

---

Gris would open the box to find them filled with microphones. Handheld and rather plain in design, they looked just like the ones Hitoya and Maria had used to fight back in Mylar's. Why Murdoc had crates of them was anyone's guess.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @BelowDeck

---

"Oh for the love of...we can't ALL cram ourselves in here!" Murdoc thrashed his arms around him. "If you can't give me elbow room, then get out and let me fly the bloody thing in peace! And YOU TWO!!" Mirdoc angrily pointed at Cassidy and the Doctor. "Pipe down! You're on thin ice, the both of you!"

"Says the man who kidnapped us and brought us here in the first place," Margaret commented.

And then Meiji walked in with her news, and the bassist groaned, slapping his hand on his forehead and letting it slide down off his face. "Startin' to think bein' in debt was better than this...alright! We are takin' off, NOW!"

@Jeremi @Space_Candy @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Capri @Lucky

---

Murdox pressed some buttons on the console, and the entire group would feel the ship come to life, propellers spinning as Murdoc spoke into the ship's P.A.

"Listen up! We're takin' everybody home one by one, and we start with the Doctor! I suggest gettin' below deck since it's startin' to rain, and I ain't liable for you gettin' soaked! Now, let me just put on some music, and then you can just sit back and relax until we get to your home world." As he finished talking, the trickling raindrops above deck would turn into full-on rain, and music would play on the PA system all over the ship. Finally, you were on your way home.

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Override @Capri

"Glad you two managed to stay out of the thick of it, then." Hitoya appeared ready to say more, but then a few drop of rain landed on his shoulder. "Just my luck...how about we head belowdeck? I don't wanna mess my hair up, and if Jyushi woke up soaked we wouldn't hear the end of it."

@Space_Candy @Deck

---

Gris would open the box to find them filled with microphones. Handheld and rather plain in design, they looked just like the ones Hitoya and Maria had used to fight back in Mylar's. Why Murdoc had crates of them was anyone's guess.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @BelowDeck

---

"Oh for the love of...we can't ALL cram ourselves in here!" Murdoc thrashed his arms around him. "If you can't give me elbow room, then get out and let me fly the bloody thing in peace! And YOU TWO!!" Mirdoc angrily pointed at Cassidy and the Doctor. "Pipe down! You're on thin ice, the both of you!"

"Says the man who kidnapped us and brought us here in the first place," Margaret commented.

And then Meiji walked in with her news, and the bassist groaned, slapping his hand on his forehead and letting it slide down off his face. "Startin' to think bein' in debt was better than this...alright! We are takin' off, NOW!"

@Jeremi @Space_Candy @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Capri @Lucky

---

Murdox pressed some buttons on the console, and the entire group would feel the ship come to life, propellers spinning as Murdoc spoke into the ship's P.A.

"Listen up! We're takin' everybody home one by one, and we start with the Doctor! I suggest gettin' below deck since it's startin' to rain, and I ain't liable for you gettin' soaked! Now, let me just put on some music, and then you can just sit back and relax until we get to your home world." As he finished talking, the trickling raindrops above deck would turn into full-on rain, and music would play on the PA system all over the ship. Finally, you were on your way home.

"AYE, AYE, CAP'N! WE BE THE BUTT-PIRATES OF THE MULTIVERSE! PRESENT YER BOOTY! YAAAAAAAAR!"

A
familiarly grotesque voice came yelling from somewhere nearby Murdoc - much to his displeasure, it actually came from above him. A vigorous rattling noise panged up and down the ventilation shaft hanging overhead the navigation room as if something was squeezing through the tight space. Suddenly, the gate leading into the shaft was promptly smashed off its hinges by a clawed fist, clattering to the ground with a loud bang.

A gangly shadow then dropped into the room; a bright red guitar held tight in its deadly grasp.

View attachment 9664

"Heh heh hee HA HA HA! Good joke, cabbage. Almost leavin' me to die back there. Brought back some good memories, that did! Reminded me of a concert I 'ad in Rome, but with less flamethrowers an' old men moanin' about a dead pope or somethin' like that, the daft cunts. Was a bit uv a bummer, actually."

How the undying rockstar managed to sneak onboard the ship, in spite of him seemingly vanishing in the dressing room, was a mystery, but a sickly grin plastered Lord Raptor's jaws nonetheless as he twirled his gnarly instrument in his hand, stalking forward and idly checking the controls. He jabbed his claws at random buttons as he spoke, twisting his neck around to look at a distressed Murdoc.

"You can count me outta the list for returns, mate. I'z got my eyes on a particular prize," he said matter-of-factly, turning his gaze over to his other hand. The dim lighting of the navigation room was enough to reflect off the shimmering artifact in his hand - the glimmering amulet that Murdoc himself had given to him. "And the prize o' my eyes worth more than all the wayward souls of my old stompin' grounds. Ay, didn't you say you wanted t' collab?! We could do that!"

"Y'ever screamed loud enough into a mic to melt a man's face? I could teach ya! The kids LOVE it!"

@Jeremi @Space_Candy @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Capri @Lucky @Yun Lee

"We are on thin ice?" The Doctor looked incredulously over to Margaret before looking back at Murdoc. "We are on thin ice? Oh my dear gangrenous friend. I do believe your brain's starting to go! May I remind you who is the real culprit to all of this? Two guesses. You. You are the cause. As for dropping me of first. I refuse." The Doctor crossed his arms in defiance. "And you can't make me."

@Jeremi @Space_Candy @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Capri @Lucky @Crunch

Cassidy giggled as Murdoc yelled at her and the Doctor, she gently tapped him with her foot.

"You're such a dick," she jeered- but soon jumped up as Lord Raptor almost landed in her lap. She waved to the zombie, before sitting back down- a mischievous smile appearing on her face.

"You know the view is beautiful, besides- you know Murdoc's head in the way."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crunch @Takumi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuko nodded, knowing Jyushi's dramatics. He laxly picked up the other man before following Hitoya.

@Yun Lee

Fortunately the auto-pilot meant that Raptor's buttonmashing wouldn't interefere with the flight, but it certainly did interfere with their pilot's already nonexistent patience. Murdoc merely grumbled to himself, gibberish that was no doubt somr obscure curses, and turned the music up as loudly as he could in order to drown everyone out.

"Oh no, it appears we've criticised him too much," Margaret said sarcastically, taking a seat for herself. "I don't think any of us plan on going home until we know you've paid for what you've done, so we may as well start by dropping off some of the children?" She looked around. "Unless any of you would like to go home."

@Jeremi @Crunch @Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Lucky

---

As Bad Ass Temple made their way belowdeck, the rain outside began to pick up, hard enough that the downpour could be heard even with how loud the music was. Hitoya groaned and covered his ears. "There's two things I hate," he started. "First, radio music that's playing way too loud. And second...hm?" He looked over at Gris. "What's in the crates?"

@Space_Candy @Takumi

Evan Hansen

Evan was not good at coping with large groups of people. He hadn't exactly planned to be in such an enclosed space for such a short time. He had just meant to see what was going on. There was too much.... just too much. "When you're falling in a forest,and there's nobody around, do you ever really crash or even make a sound? When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around, do you ever really crash or even make a sound?" Evan sang lowly under his breath, trying to get himself calmer. It didn't work and the panic rose in his body. Too much... too much. " DId I even make a sound.... did I even make a sound? It's like I never made a sound. Will I ever make a sound? He was visibly shaking.

@Jeremi @Crunch @Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee

Cooper Reid

"From what I have seen, microphones are the only thing."

@Takumi @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Below Deck

"Agreed," The Doctor nodded to Cassandra's remark. "It certainly has a bit of a view destroying power to it."

As the question of returning home. "I wouldn't begrudge anyone to decide to leave, but my curiosity has been piqued. Whoever is the one pulling the strings of this operation needs to have a stern talking to by yours truly."

@Yun Lee @Crunch @Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Lucky

Back