Cooper Reid and Evan Hansen

Cooper would pick up a mic and covering his face would head to the deck and look at the ship. He wasn't sure if this was going to help, but before he would attack or act, he would listen and see what they were singing.

Evan's panic/anixety attack was still ongoing, but he would take a few deep breaths and looked over at the two men and then at the Doctor. "
I think it might be a trap, but so far, that's all we encountered today."

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Sark @Takumi @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Override @Capri @Jeremi

View attachment 9718

"And here I was almost looking forward to seeing Murdoc's career be put to an end," Maria breathed as the exchange between him and Hitoya was rudely interrupted by the control panel's latest update.

As the other airship came into view, the pink-haired woman furrowed her brow curiously as the music emanating from it began to come into earshot as well. "What the...?"

View attachment 9719

"I am gradually becoming more and more inclined to believe we're still stuck in someone else's web, Doctor," Tsubasa answered the Time Lord's inquiry somewhat grimly. The young woman had been in enough scraps to have long since stopped chalking things up as coincidence or isolated events, and this was no exception.

"In which case, shall we get back on track..." The other idol began, roughly grabbing Murdoc by the back of his collar in an effort to pull him away from Hitoya's attention, "... and investigate?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Everybody

As the storm raged around them, Murdoc chuckled darkly, clearing his throat to begin his attack. The pebble Cassidy threw was nothing compared to the heavy rainfall, but the bassist would definitely feel Tsubasa yanking him away. "Auck-!! W-Watch it, missy! I'm a bit busy here!"

The distraction was enough to bring Hitoya's attention to the music that grew closer and closer as the red dot on the radar neared the center. He lowered his mic in confusion, watching as a shadowy ship emerged from the stormclouds "What the hell...?"

Cooper would recognize the music as some sort of Viking song. A chorus of gnarled voices similar to the zombies from Mylar's sounded out, but there were two voices that stood out in particular: one man's voice, and one woman's. The female voice joining in seemed to be the least familiar with the words she was singing, but the man sounded as though he could be a viking, himself.

Shoving Tsubasa off of him, Murdoc stormed into the navigation room and took a look at the display. The ship was growing closer and closer. "What the--damn it!" He slammed his fists on the panel. "That damned Leeds! I knew he didn't pick this ship up in a poker game! Bloody lyin' devil! I oughta-AAAUGH!!!"

BAM! Just then, the airship would be harshly rammed into, knocking anyone not prepared down to the ground. The music stopped, leaving an eerie silence for a few tense moments, until a loud drum sounded twice, sending blue electricity sparking from the enemy ship.

"Avast, ye lily-livered scallywags!" A voice boomed from the other ship, those listening able to recognize it as the male vocalist from before. "Bring forth the rogue with the golden relic, or prepare to be boarded!"

Murdoc would very quietly tuck something under his shirt, while Rin would whisper, "Are we dealing with vikings or pirates...?"

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Override @Capri

As the storm raged around them, Murdoc chuckled darkly, clearing his throat to begin his attack. The pebble Cassidy threw was nothing compared to the heavy rainfall, but the bassist would definitely feel Tsubasa yanking him away. "Auck-!! W-Watch it, missy! I'm a bit busy here!"

The distraction was enough to bring Hitoya's attention to the music that grew closer and closer as the red dot on the radar neared the center. He lowered his mic in confusion, watching as a shadowy ship emerged from the stormclouds "What the hell...?"

Cooper would recognize the music as some sort of Viking song. A chorus of gnarled voices similar to the zombies from Mylar's sounded out, but there were two voices that stood out in particular: one man's voice, and one woman's. The female voice joining in seemed to be the least familiar with the words she was singing, but the man sounded as though he could be a viking, himself.

Shoving Tsubasa off of him, Murdoc stormed into the navigation room and took a look at the display. The ship was growing closer and closer. "What the--damn it!" He slammed his fists on the panel. "That damned Leeds! I knew he didn't pick this ship up in a poker game! Bloody lyin' devil! I oughta-AAAUGH!!!"

BAM! Just then, the airship would be harshly rammed into, knocking anyone not prepared down to the ground. The music stopped, leaving an eerie silence for a few tense moments, until a loud drum sounded twice, sending blue electricity sparking from the enemy ship.

"Avast, ye lily-livered scallywags!" A voice boomed from the other ship, those listening able to recognize it as the male vocalist from before. "Bring forth the rogue with the golden relic, or prepare to be boarded!"

Murdoc would very quietly tuck something under his shirt, while Rin would whisper, "Are we dealing with vikings or pirates...?"

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Override @Capri

With Tsubasa coming and distracting Murdoc successfully, Gris went over to try and pry Kuko's mic from his hand and walk over to the division leader and hand his mic back to him now that the green man and Hitoya weren't fighting anymore.

"Who's Leeds?" Meiji asked with a raised brow as Murdic went on a rant, only to grunt as the ship rocked, knocking her over. Frowning she pushed herself up to her feet, before glancing to Rin and speaking just as quietly.

"Dunno Rin, amd I don't really want to find out." She sighed. While more tame than the whole alien ordeal Pirates or Vikings sounded she was not in the mood to deal with it.

"Hey, did you or that Leeds person steal something from these guys or something?" She asked Murdoc lowly, eyes narrowed as she crossed her arms. She wouldn't have been surprised, in all honesty, if that was the case.

Gris had yelped as the ship was rammed into, clutching onto her mic as she fell over. Groaning softly as she pulled herself back to her feet afterwards.

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Capri @Ver @Jeremi @Lucky @Sark @Atomic Knight @MaxIrvaron @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

“Golden relic, eh?” The Doctor’s attention now went over to the booming voice. “Anyone here feels like they were being called out right now?” His eyes stopped on Murdoc his attack eyebrows looking right they were ready to pounce. “No one? Anyone? If our options are getting boarded and keelhauled or possibly solve this situation with words. I’d rather deal it with words.”

He then turned towards Tsubasa. "It's fun to be right, isn't it?"

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Everybody

View attachment 9731

Stepping away from Murdoc wordlessly, Tsubasa's attention too was drawn by the unfamiliar voice booming through the air, speaking of a golden relic. Letting out a soft breath, the blue-haired woman furrowed a cautious brow. "Maria and I sport our own Relics, but I assume that isn't exactly what our mystery privateers have in mind," the young woman commented as she continued to stand near the Doctor.

"Much as I would prefer to solve this situation without villains, they aren't giving us much of a choice, Doctor. Still, I shall do my utmost to refrain from spilling any blood," she said assertively, confident in her skills, and that of Maria's. It wasn't the sort of boisterous bravado one might normally associate with confidence, as Tsubasa wasn't even trying to be cocky, rather viewing it as matter of fact. Beside all that, though she hardly smiled as she spoke, this was in fact the friendliest Tsubasa seemed to be capable of being.

View attachment 9732

"Well, then. A golden relic doesn't ring any bells for anyone, does it? Either way, shall we go up and meet our new friends face to face? I'm sure we can part amicably with this being just a big misunderstanding," Maria said sarcastically, yet understatedly. Like her companion, she was ready for things to turn ugly at any moment, but she wouldn't be the one to throw the first blow at the very least.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

Murdoc ignored Meiji, making it clear he wasn't about to answer any more questions about himself or how he acquired this ship. For Gris' troubles, at least, she was able to get the mic back and give it to Kuko.

What Murdoc DID seem to pay mind to, however, was the Doctor eyeing him for that gold relic. "Eh? What?! I don't got nothin' like that, mate! You're all after me head at this point!"

"Then what about that gold cross I saw around your neck earlier?" Margaret asked, narrowing her eyes.

"It's an upside-down cross, thank you very much! And it ain't gold, neither!" His eyes then widened as he realized something. "But you know what IS golden...that medallion Raptor got for the talent show! I bet HE'S the one this sod's after! Why not toss him off and get on with it, yeah? Never liked the look of him, anyway. Bloody zombie...bet they're all workin' together."

Kuko frowned slightly as the fight de-escalated, his excitement dulling. But he gained his well-known mischievous grin again as Meji gently placed his mic back in his hands. He bowed his head and thanked her before walking closer to Hitoya, going to remind him of their teammate- who was passed out below deck. But he didn't get as word out as a ship collided with them, causing Kuko to fall backwards, hitting the hardwood with a painful THWACK!

He groaned, but had the air knocked out of his as another person landed on top of him, he could see blonde hair and-

"カツオドリ?"

View attachment 9740

Kuko flushed as the woman climbed off of him, she had tanned skin, pink streaks, and freckles.

"Sorry" She smiled sheepishly before leaving the area, heading towards the control room.

View attachment 9741

Was he chewing gum before?

@Yun Lee @Takumi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fake gold what a shock,"

"Friends of yours?" She asked before sitting on the control panel, avoiding any buttons.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch

Last edited:
“Good girl. We still blood only as a last resort. Or if they’re zombies I suppose. The waters get muddy when they’re already dead.” Then Murdoc started blabbing on.

“Yes obviously it’s the talent show winner,” He eyed Murdoc a bit more. “Naturally it can’t be you. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s fool’s gold hanging around your neck. Considering you are…you. No offense. Actually no, full offense.” If he had been closer, the Doctor would have administered a dope slap on the green man. “Yes I am sure an upside-down cross is in no shape or form something ambiguously Nordic, and assumption wise, undead, Vikings are looking for!”

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Everybody

View attachment 9744

"The talent show winner... I didn't think of that. And yet..." Maria began, glancing briefly at Lord Raptor, before back at the others again. "I don't imagine he'd be willing to part with the trophy. Not that it matters. No matter what level, theft is wrong," she said obviously, yet with full sincerity, like a wannabe champion of justice.

"I don't imagine our little privateers would be willing to part with a no," Tsubasa chimed in, folding her arms almost casually despite the urgent situation they were in. "How shall we communicate our response then? Have we a microphone to respond to them in kind? Or perhaps one of us ought to walk up to the deck and wave over at them?" She inquired. One might have thought she was joking, but she was dead serious. "... Or would we simply attempt to flee? I don't imagine we even owe them so much of any acknowledgement, do we?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Takumi @Lucky @Everybody

The ambiguously Nordic, possibly undead newcomers seemed to be losing their patience, as they rammed into the ship once more. On deck, damage could be seen forming on the side. A few more hits would be enough to send everyone crashing down to the ground. "You lot aren't moving fast enough for me liking! Where's the one with the relic?!"

Having been knocked to the ground by the second attack, Murdoc pulled himself back up, pressing a button on the panel that allowed him to speak. "You, uh...you got the wrong airship, mate! No gold relics here!"

"Do you suppose that's supposed to trick us?!" The man sounded even angrier now. "Have it your way! MEN! ALL HANDS ON DECK!"

The drum began beating once more, and the ship began to slowly turn. Murdoc's eyes widened, and he started frantically looking over the controls. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Where are the bloody cannons?!"

"Guess we aren't getting out of this without a fight!" Readying the shotgun feature on her weapons, Margaret positioned herself on deck, taking shots at the rotten heads peeking over from the other ship. Sure as the Doctor suspected, zombies were onboard, dressed in shoddy Viking armor. "Is there anyone that can do some long-range damage around here? Let's lighten the load!"

It seemed the zombie ship had the same idea, as an arrow whizzed right by Kuko's head, planting itself into the ship's wall behind him. "Shit! Anyone who can't fight, get below deck! We'll keep these bastards at bay!" Hitoya gripped his microphone, prepared in case the zombies did manage to board.

EhsXsTGUYAA26vx.jpg

❝ Sure, alright, I guess I gotta pitch in on the offensive... ❞ Calliope didn't sound too enthusiastic upon realizing that they were once again in another battle that could've been avoided. She readied herself with her scythe, awaiting for any zombies that get too close to their ship.

❝ Good luck, everyone! Kick some zombie butt out there! ❞ Neko cheered on everyone else that was going to fight the enemy ship, getting below the deck for safety.

@Yun Lee @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Override @Capri

“I’m afraid not, but I have witty retorts that will hurt as bad as any bullet that hits them,” The Doctor quipped to Margaret. Instead of heading below deck though the Doctor pulled out a white handkerchief from one of his pockets and started waving it so that the zombie Vikings would see it.​
“Excuse me if you’re not too busy hijacking this vessel I am waving the white flag to indicate I mean you no harm and that I wish to speak to your leader! Parlay I think is the right word, I wish to parlay with you captain.”

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun
Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Override @Capri

View attachment 9766

"If all you people can understand is violence, then fine! We'll knock you down a peg!" Maria exclaimed with determined eyes as the unknown man made his intentions clearer. As she and Tsubasa ran up onto the deck to face the invading zombies, as if in sync with each other, the two young women leapt into the air, and their melodic voices seemed to pierce through the air.

Seilien coffin Airgetlám tron.

Imyuteus Ame no Habakiri tron.

In a dazzling display of light, the Gears that the women were equipped with glowed divinely, as they transformed into their battle forms. Maria's body was endowed with an almost blinding armor of platinum, while Tsubasa's outfit was a more muted blend of dark blue and black that suited her sensibilities more. Once their transformations were complete, they were ready to fight, Maria with her whip-sword, and Tsubasa with her own blade.

How many times have I cried? How many times have I broken down?
That number doesn't matter
Be it "pride" or fashionable accessories,

I don't need either, I'll lay myself bare

With a determined battle cry, Maria spun into the fray, slashing through each of the hostile zombies with her whip-sword, singing passionately as though her life depended on it. Driven by the power of music, Maria refused to sit down and let others push her around. Never again.

My friends and rivals who clench their fists, carry swords
And ready their bows
Run ahead of me and show me the path
Stand up, tears
Stand up, sorrow
Stand up, pain
Stand up, Sing so all of it

Turns into your strength!

Spinning through the battle like a ballerina clad in a knight's armor, Maria gracefully slashed through each and every zombie that got in her way. Meanwhile, Tsubasa did the same, slicing through each zombie she could run into with her sword, the power of lightning following her every movement.

View attachment 9767

Defiantly, the blue-haired woman looked over at the enemy ship, holding her blade in a reverse grip. "Whatever you're looking for, you certainly won't be getting it by force! You have no hope of overpowering us, so stand down before you get hurt!"

@Yun Lee @Everybody

The answer the Doctor received for his request to parlay was an arrow that tore a hole straight through his handkerchief. "Figures they wouldn't answer to reason!" Margaret refused to take her eyes off her targets, save for the times needed to dodge the arrows that came flying her way. "At this point it's just a matter of taking them down!"

And take them down they did, as the combined efforts of the group knocked the zombies down within minutes. The deck started to look rather grimy thanks to all the zombie remains, but at least everything remained still. That is, until...

BOOM

A loud beat on the drums cut through the eerie silence, and the head zombie laughed wickedly.

"Hahaha! Is that all ye got?!"

BOOM

"That was just the first wave, scalleywags!"

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

The drumming on deck grew louder and faster, until it reached a steady rhythm. As it did so, blue electricity sparked off the zombie remains, making them shake and jolt. They started to move closer together as the head zombie began to sing.

You think they are all dead
But it's all in your head
The zombies never left
They're just a bit faded

There's no way you could win
They're on a mission to sin
They're the rocking dead
Shaking the jaded

Ooh, you never got it, the hair metal mayhem!
Ooh, I've heard the tons of bullshit you talk!
Now let's see you walk!

Now this is heavy metal!
No matter what you say!
Now this this heavy metal!

The only righteous way!

The drums continued to beat harshly, the zombies beginning to piece themselves back together with the electricity serving as supernatural stitches to hold them together. Margaret attempted to cut them down before they could reconnect, but sparks caught on her weapon and sent the assassin flying to the ground.

The horseman they come
They swing their axes like guns
Apocalypse is neon and spandex!
The ones that you mock
The deliver audio shock
In the old-school hard rock vortex!

Now let's see you walk!

Now this is heavy metal!
No matter what you say!

The only righteous way!

As zombies returned to form, a chorus of them began to chant alongside the macabre melody. Reclaiming their axes and spears, they began to swing at those on deck.

HEAVY METAL!
HEAVY METAL!
HEAVY METAL!

HEAVY METAL!

"Find the one with the gold, boys! Master won't let us leave without him!"

"Get out of here!" Hitoya ducked from a mace-weilding zombie, trying to swing at ut with his bat. "Just keep fighting!"

Meanwhile, below deck Neko would find Rin grabbing a microphone. "I know how to rap from my shows! I bet if those guys can use these things, so can I!" Indeed, there seemed to be more than enough microphones for anyone without weapons wanting to fight. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm saving that girl!"

"Girl? What girl?!" Mima asked. It was clear she wasn't budging.

"Didn't you hear her singing earlier? Maybe there's a girl on their ship and we can help her!"

Back on deck, no matter what was done, zombies would keep regenerating, unable to stay down. "Ha! Worn out yet?! We can do this until the end of time, until each and every one of you is part of me crew!!"

Now this is heavy metal! (HEAVY METAL!)
No matter what you say! (HEAVY METAL!)
Now this this heavy metal! (HEAVY METAL!)
The only righteous way!

Now this is heavy metal!
No matter what you say!
The only righteous way!

HEY!

Now this is heavy metal!
No matter what you say! NO!
The only righteous way!

NOW THIS IS HEAVY METAL!

The song ended, but the fight kept going, and the drums kept pounding. Getting worn down, Hitoya grunted as a shield attack knocked him into the wall. "Shit...there's gotta be something...how can they keep coming?!"

View attachment 9794

"Huuuh? That's not fair!" Maria exclaimed incredulously as the zombies began to easily put themselves back together after her wide-ranging assault. It seemed that this was a more serious threat than the last batch of zombies they had to split apart, but it was then that the young woman wondered if the maestro here was also responsible for the zombies back then as well.

Even so, she kept her resolve up, continuing to slash apart each of the zombies with her bladed whip. At this point, she refrained from using any flashier maneuvers if they could just regenerate like that. She stopped singing for the moment, though she could still hear her own song in her head as if to help maintain her current form.

Eventually, Maria ended up standing next to Hitoya, also beginning to feel the pressure to get to her. Tsubasa ended up nearby as well, the blue-haired woman raising her sword as it began to crackle with the power of lightning, before the blade was engulfed in pure lightning, its length extending several feet longer.

Blue Flash!

With her sword lengthened, Tsubasa swung her mighty weapon at the zombies in front, granted the advantage of greater reach if only to keep them all at bay if not incapacitate them in a more lasting manner.

View attachment 9795

"Perhaps their power is drawn from their ringleader," Tsubasa hazarded a guess toward Hitoya. "Maybe we ought to bring the fight over to the other ship and meet our new friend face to face, unless someone has another idea?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Space_Candy @Lucky @Everybody

The answer the Doctor received for his request to parlay was an arrow that tore a hole straight through his handkerchief. "Figures they wouldn't answer to reason!" Margaret refused to take her eyes off her targets, save for the times needed to dodge the arrows that came flying her way. "At this point it's just a matter of taking them down!"

And take them down they did, as the combined efforts of the group knocked the zombies down within minutes. The deck started to look rather grimy thanks to all the zombie remains, but at least everything remained still. That is, until...

BOOM

A loud beat on the drums cut through the eerie silence, and the head zombie laughed wickedly.

"Hahaha! Is that all ye got?!"

BOOM

"That was just the first wave, scalleywags!"

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

The drumming on deck grew louder and faster, until it reached a steady rhythm. As it did so, blue electricity sparked off the zombie remains, making them shake and jolt. They started to move closer together as the head zombie began to sing.

You think they are all dead
But it's all in your head
The zombies never left
They're just a bit faded

There's no way you could win
They're on a mission to sin
They're the rocking dead
Shaking the jaded

Now let's see you walk!

Now this is heavy metal!
No matter what you say!

The only righteous way!

The drums continued to beat harshly, the zombies beginning to piece themselves back together with the electricity serving as supernatural stitches to hold them together. Margaret attempted to cut them down before they could reconnect, but sparks caught on her weapon and sent the assassin flying to the ground.

The horseman they come
They swing their axes like guns
Apocalypse is neon and spandex!
The ones that you mock
The deliver audio shock
In the old-school hard rock vortex!

Now let's see you walk!

Now this is heavy metal!
No matter what you say!

The only righteous way!

As zombies returned to form, a chorus of them began to chant alongside the macabre melody. Reclaiming their axes and spears, they began to swing at those on deck.

HEAVY METAL!
HEAVY METAL!
HEAVY METAL!

HEAVY METAL!

"Find the one with the gold, boys! Master won't let us leave without him!"

"Get out of here!" Hitoya ducked from a mace-weilding zombie, trying to swing at ut with his bat. "Just keep fighting!"

Meanwhile, below deck Neko would find Rin grabbing a microphone. "I know how to rap from my shows! I bet if those guys can use these things, so can I!" Indeed, there seemed to be more than enough microphones for anyone without weapons wanting to fight. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm saving that girl!"

"Girl? What girl?!" Mima asked. It was clear she wasn't budging.

"Didn't you hear her singing earlier? Maybe there's a girl on their ship and we can help her!"

Back on deck, no matter what was done, zombies would keep regenerating, unable to stay down. "Ha! Worn out yet?! We can do this until the end of time, until each and every one of you is part of me crew!!"

Now this is heavy metal! (HEAVY METAL!)
No matter what you say! (HEAVY METAL!)
Now this this heavy metal! (HEAVY METAL!)
The only righteous way!

Now this is heavy metal!
No matter what you say!
The only righteous way!

HEY!

Now this is heavy metal!
No matter what you say! NO!
The only righteous way!

NOW THIS IS HEAVY METAL!

The song ended, but the fight kept going, and the drums kept pounding. Getting worn down, Hitoya grunted as a shield attack knocked him into the wall. "Shit...there's gotta be something...how can they keep coming?!"

Meiji, upon realizing that their weapons wouldn't work anymore on the monstrosity before them at this stage, she quickly put her bat away as best she could and moved to go below deck and when she noticed Ron grabbing one of the mics from the crate, went and got her own before returning on deck.

Gris went to Hitoya's side to check if he was alright, while Meiji had took a moment to try and spot Rin.

"Rin, you got some kind of plan in mind?" She asked her fellow idol, ready to turn on the mic in her hand at a moments notice.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Lucky @Everyone

The Doctor mumbled something under his breath when his white flag was snatched from his hand. "What a pity..." He added before ducking for cover getting closer to where Tsubasa was. "That wouldn't be a bad idea. Fighting these," he motioned towards the zombies. "Shambling messes is just a waste of time. Come on, I'll take point." With that the Doctor started to look around trying to find away over to the enemy ship.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Space_Candy @Lucky @Everybody

"Whatever you guys are planning, get it done fast!" Margaret slashed a zombie down, taking the precious seconds bedore it reconstructed to take on another. "I'll hold them off on our end!"

The zombies had set up a wooden plank between the two airships, which could be used to board the enemy ship just as they'd boarded this one. Getting back up, Hitoya took a second to check his hair before nodding at what Tsubasa was saying. "Yeah, boarding sounds like the right--"

"The plan is, let's go!!" Rin raced past the lawyer, boarding the enemy ship and rushing below deck.

"HEY!! Damn kid, get back here!!" Hitoya immediately sprang into action, chasing the young idol into the ship. Meanwhile, the drumming continued, the leader of the zombies laughing once more.

"Hahaha!! So ye've come to fight me?! Bring it on! You hear that, Yumil? It's lunchtime!!"

A roar sounded out on deck, while Hitoya could be heard yelling below. And there were always zombies to fight back on the main ship. Either way, there was something to do at every turn.

“I’d prefer not to fight!” The Doctor shouted into the air when he went to board the enemy ship and into the lower decks. “I asked for a parlay! That’s what you pirates say, yes? Though from what I can tell this is more of a pillaging society.” Even still the Doctor had to be in the thick of it all. It was in his nature. “As for you two!” He shouted to Rin and Hitoya who ran past him. “Stay low and out of my way! I will not have your deaths on my consciousness!” It was already an extensive list and he didn't need to add more names to it…

Back