View attachment 9868

"Sorry, Doctor! Looks like our new friends aren't exactly open to your idea! But whatever you do, just stay safe! Tsubasa and I will take care of this menace!" Maria exclaimed toward the Doctor, before following Hitoya and Rin on board the enemy ship, dashing through and cutting down each and every zombie that got in her way with her bladed whip.

With the combined power of her and Tsubasa, the two deftly did their best to clear the deck of the zombies as swiftly as they could, but their efforts skidded to a halt as Hitoya's yell rung out from below, the man evidently having made his way below to meet the leader himself.

View attachment 9867

"Huh?! Mr. Hitoya...!" Tsubasa blinked in alarm. It seemed that the leader of the zombies had his own pet waiting for anyone who would try to break through below the deck, and that perhaps Hitoya could use some help fending off whatever was down there with him. "Maria! Let's go!" She called out.

"Right behind you, Tsubasa!"

With that, the two magical girls made a dash below the deck after Hitoya, hoping to save him from whatever creature was awaiting downstairs!

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Boarding Party

"Whatever you guys are planning, get it done fast!" Margaret slashed a zombie down, taking the precious seconds bedore it reconstructed to take on another. "I'll hold them off on our end!"

The zombies had set up a wooden plank between the two airships, which could be used to board the enemy ship just as they'd boarded this one. Getting back up, Hitoya took a second to check his hair before nodding at what Tsubasa was saying. "Yeah, boarding sounds like the right--"

"The plan is, let's go!!" Rin raced past the lawyer, boarding the enemy ship and rushing below deck.

"HEY!! Damn kid, get back here!!" Hitoya immediately sprang into action, chasing the young idol into the ship. Meanwhile, the drumming continued, the leader of the zombies laughing once more.

"Hahaha!! So ye've come to fight me?! Bring it on! You hear that, Yumil? It's lunchtime!!"

A roar sounded out on deck, while Hitoya could be heard yelling below. And there were always zombies to fight back on the main ship. Either way, there was something to do at every turn.

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Override @Capri

Meiji sighed as Rin ran off, quickly running after her and Hitoya onto the enemy ship and below deck. Upon hearing the man scream, she got ready to use her newly aquired mic at a moments notice.

Gris had also followed in boarding the enemy ship, using her abilities and knives to try an quickly hit any of the zombies in the head before the roar was heard, she quickly followed the rest, keeping an eye out for any of the zombies still on deck while gripping her own mic tight. If any zombies did try and follow, she'd try to keep them at bay to the best of her abilities.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Boarding Party

Meiji and the Doctor would be able to make it below deck without any issue, but before the Gear users could follow suit, they would find their path blocked by a group of zombies, who groaned as electricity jolted out of their open crevices in a grotesque display.

"Now hold on there, lassies!" Directly above the entrance to the lower deck, a voice boomed, punctuating with a beat on his drum. He jumped down from his drumset, landing on the ground and generating electricity in a small ripple around him. Holding an axe in his hands, he grinned wickedly at those still on deck.

View attachment 9896

"If ye think I'm gonna pass up the chance to turn the best warriors on that motley crew into me own servants...you've got another think comin'! The only one the master needs is the one with the voice! The rest of ye?" He chuckled, grip tightening on his axe's handle.

"You're all mine!!"

Charging forward, the viking zombie raised his axe as blue electricity generated at the blades, and he brought it down right above the girls!

@Ver @Takumi @OnDeck

---

This ship, oddly enough, was exrremely hollow. Although there was the regular look of a wooden ship on the outside, there was only one room inside, and that served as both the storage room and the rowing room all in one.

View attachment 9897

The female voice they'd all heard before could be heard as they reached the bottom of the stairs, but she was just beyond the zombies rowing. Hitoya sighed. "Okay, there's two ways we can do this. We can go right ahead, but that means the zombies rowing might attack us. But if we take them out first...I don't know what that'll do to the ship." He looked at the others gathered, a quick glare at Rin preventing the young Vocaloid from charging forward and making the call herself. "What sounds like the best strategy, here?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @BelowDeck​

"The one where we all get out of this in one piece," The Doctor remarked. "Maybe if we quietly tip-toe past these friendly rowers and not cause a stir we don't have to worry about swinging our clubs around. How does that sound?"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @BelowDeck

Cooper Reid

Cooper had followed the Doctor and the other woman below deck, wondering how they were going to get past the zombies." I may have an idea, but I need you all to cover your ears because my powers are very, very suspectible to anyone who can hear them."
Cooper would take a breath and slowly start to sing.

Go to sleep, close your eyes.
Sweet undead zombies.
Dream of all the brains you can ever have,
Ignore the noise we make as we pass,
But keep rowing in your sleep,
Keep rowing in your sleep/
Fall asleep to the sound of my gentle voice,
Listen and close your eyes
But still keep rowing.

There was a suggestive nature to the song he sang. He hoped his powers worked to make them easier to pass.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Below Deck

Evan Hansen

There was so much happening at every turn. Too much for Evan. He had a panic attack, rocking himself in the corner for now.

@Yun Lee

View attachment 9905

"Tch! I doubt you could be any more of a slave driver than my agent, but all the same, I'll have to pass on your offer!" Maria cracked as the large axe-wielding man appeared, blocking her and Tsubasa's path along with another horde of zombies. It seemed that if the two of them wanted to catch up with Meiji, the Doctor, and Cooper, they'd have to put down some more hostile forces. Perfectly fine by them.

"If there's no other way around you, then I hope you don't mind when we cut right through you!" Tsubasa concurred, on the same wavelength with Maria as always.

As the hulking Viking moved forward in an attempt to bring his mighty axe down on the two Gear users, Maria and Tsubasa both evaded to opposite sides, with Maria to the right and Tsubasa to the left. Synchronized with each other in both mind and body, the two acted resolutely, already having formed a plan on how to prevail together.

With that, Maria began to sing once more, gathering her strength literally through the power of music as she continued her song from earlier as she moved.

For the sake of the true meaning of strength
Accept weakness and leap through the present
One thousand wounds are evidence

Of the one thousand times I didn't run away

The pink-haired Gear user clad in shining silver drew her long sword-whip, Airgetlam, once more, and swung it wide all around herself. The numerous blades across her weapon tore through a multitude of zombies who dared to get in its way, and as the bladed whip came around again, Maria swung her weapon again at the Viking from a great distance, making use of her advantage of long range!

I stood up again on the very day I was defeated
And accepted all of it
That I was myself and nobody else (Now, high and proud)

I'll prove it to the heavens!

View attachment 9906

"Haaaaugh!"

Meanwhile, closer within the Viking's range, Tsubasa closed in on the enemy, intent on applying pressure toward him by getting up close and personal. She moved nimbly like an acrobat, at once slashing furiously at the Viking with her katana, and then performing various flips forward or backward, hoping to get some further cuts on the Viking with the blades protruding from her armored leg plates!

Fearless Three Blades!

@Yun Lee @Takumi @OnDeck

Cooper, and anyone else who covered their ears, would watch the zombies start to doze off, bodies continuing to row as they shut their eyes. The female voice kept singing, though, so did that mean she'd been unaffected?

Once the singing stopped, Hitoya removed his hands from his ears and started walking, carefully testing out if the zombies truly were asleep. Once one of them affirned it by snoring, he motioned for the rest to follow him down to the other side of the ship.

@Lucky @Takumi @Jeremi @BelowDeck

---

Maria's attacks worked to knock the horde down, and with their ringleader no longer at his drums, they stayed down for the time being. In fact, back over on their own ship, it seemed to have the same effect, and the zombie invaders were finally felled properly. This meant that Margaret, and anyone else willing to join the fight against the viking leader, was free to do so without fear.

The viking, meanwhile, snarled as Tsubasa sliced away at him, but soon grinned as she came forward for an attack. "All that fancy footwork to get the job done...but all I need is one good hit!" He swung his axe again, this time with the blunt side, aiming for any metal on Tsubasa's person to try and electrocute her instead!

@Ver @Takumi @VikkeFight​

Cooper, and anyone else who covered their ears, would watch the zombies start to doze off, bodies continuing to row as they shut their eyes. The female voice kept singing, though, so did that mean she'd been unaffected?

Once the singing stopped, Hitoya removed his hands from his ears and started walking, carefully testing out if the zombies truly were asleep. Once one of them affirned it by snoring, he motioned for the rest to follow him down to the other side of the ship.

@Lucky @Takumi @Jeremi @BelowDeck

---

Maria's attacks worked to knock the horde down, and with their ringleader no longer at his drums, they stayed down for the time being. In fact, back over on their own ship, it seemed to have the same effect, and the zombie invaders were finally felled properly. This meant that Margaret, and anyone else willing to join the fight against the viking leader, was free to do so without fear.

The viking, meanwhile, snarled as Tsubasa sliced away at him, but soon grinned as she came forward for an attack. "All that fancy footwork to get the job done...but all I need is one good hit!" He swung his axe again, this time with the blunt side, aiming for any metal on Tsubasa's person to try and electrocute her instead!

@Ver @Takumi @VikkeFight​

Meiji uncovered her ears and followed after Hitoya and the rest, making sure not to bump into anyone just in case while also keeping close to Rin.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Below Deck

Gris took the opportunity to jump as high as she could, using her cloaks ability to shift into different forms to gain more momentum and height to be above the Viking's head as he prepared to swing at Tsubasa. From there she curled her legs into her self and had her cloak shift again around her and harden as gravity brought her down, attempting to hit the axe wielding zombie in the head with the force of a falling brick and help Tsubasa!

@Ver @Yun Lee @On Deck

"Handy," The Doctor remarked casually looking around at all the sleeping undead. "I guess we have disproved the human idiom wake the dead, and instead put them to sleep." With that he followed Hitoya towards the other end of the ship.

@Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @BelowDeck

Cooper Reid

" Yeah, it comes with the heritage I am from. Mom is the goddess Aphrodite and my dad was an enchanter but Mom had turned herself into a siren to get with my dad so I got a mix of everything. It's both a blessing and a curse. But yeah, also have the powers in my eyes, hence the sunglasses,"
He added all of this while quietly walking to the other side.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee

View attachment 9970

"Wh--?!"

So persistent in maintaining a furious offense, Tsubasa had failed to account for any sort of defense against the coming counterattack that the hulking Viking intended to carry out. She was ready to brace herself for the attack that was to come, until the timely intervention of Gris gave her enough time and space to just barely evade the attack, the young woman dashing back several feet to bring herself to safety!

Meanwhile, with the zombie horde seemingly disposed of for the time being, Maria focused her attention toward the Viking as well next, as though tagging in to take Tsubasa's place while she recovered.

View attachment 9971

"Not close enough!" Maria exclaimed. Remaining where she was, a good distance away from the Viking's side, the Gear user's armor began gleaming with energy as she prepared her own focused attack.

Channeling the power of her Airgetlam, six silver swords suddenly materialized out of thin air, floating above Maria, all pointed right at the Viking! At Maria's mental command, the energy swords all suddenly flew straight for the Viking, hoping to pierce through his grotesque form!

Infinite Crime!

@Yun Lee @Takumi@VikingFight

The group was able to pass by the sleeping zombies with no problem at all thanks to Cooper's song. The reason for the female singing became very clear as they rounded the corner. A young woman who towered head-and-shoulders over them all was dancing to herself, eyes closed as she spun around on her rollerskates, a pair of headphones on.

tumblr_mo7fatjJA71qlpgkfo1_1280.png

"His name is Mok, thanks a lot!" She sang. "You think he's acting, but he's not!"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @BelowDeck

---

"Gh--!!" Even with his helmet on, the viking was still stunned by Gris' attack. This gave Maria the opening she needed to land her own attack, and the viking was split clean through the gut! In a rather gruesome display, his upper half slid onto the ground, both bisected parts falling in a heap.

Just in time, Margaret hopped onto the ship and joined the other girls, gun trained on his head just in case. "Is it over...?"

"Heh heh heh...if only it were that easy, stelpa!" The voice of the viking echoed over the storm, and his body began to rise, blood and extremities glowing bright red in an arcane fashion. As his lower half stood upright, his upper half levitated off the ground, and he gave the group a wicked grin.

View attachment 9978

"It'll take far more than a few little needles to take Vikke down, girlies!!"

With that, he swung his axe down on the ground, his legs jumping up as a blue shockwave charged right towards the four!

@Takumi @Ver @VikingFight​

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi

“Step aside,” Snufkin said. He stayed relatively quiet, having used Cooper’s song to catch up with them because he fell behind.

Taking out his harmonica, he got close to the skating woman and blew hard into it in an attempt to get her attention.

She seems strong, maybe it would be a good idea to get her on their side (even if his side included… The Doctor)

“Now that’s a nice little ditty isn’t it?” The Doctor remarked as he took a look into the room and spotted their singer. “Considering where that young lady is dancing, she might be working for the enemy. Or she’s a prisoner.” Not missing a beat the Doctor entered with full bravado and walked past Snufkin as he tried to get the woman’s attention. “Excuse me! But do you know where I can find the restroom? I’ve tried to follow the stench but it just keeps me going around in circles!”

@Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @Takumi @BelowDeck

View attachment 9982

"Ngh, I should have known it wouldn't have been that easy... Awfully hard to kill for a man who is already dead!" Maria clicked her tongue as the Viking was hardly deterred by being split apart like he was.

Having to recover from the flashy attack she had just pulled off earlier, the pink-haired woman was forced on the defensive now, jumping to the side in an attempt to evade the Viking's counterattack! Fast as she prided herself in being, Maria remained wary as ever of the Viking's power, not wanting to take any chances with someone as imposing looking as him.

Tsubasa, on the other hand, did not let herself get as perturbed as her fellow Gear user. She was no stranger to these sorts of fights; the kind where there was a logical progression to each party. The Viking had been on the disadvantage, so he was forced to change tactics. Likewise, if it had been her or Maria pushed to her limits, they might have had to change their approach in turn, not that she was all too keen to rely on the Ignite Module just yet, let alone their X-Drives...

That would come later.

"Little...?! If size is what you're after, I'll make sure to accommodate your needs!" Tsubasa exclaimed to the Viking, holding out her sword tightly. Channeling her power once more, Tsubasa's blade suddenly became engulfed in a great blue flame, before swiftly extending into a massive hurricane of fire.

View attachment 9984

Spirit Blue Sword!

With her sword powered up more than ever before, Tsubasa swung her massive weapon, hoping to cleave through both halves of the Viking in one clean strike, and even burn him to a crisp while she was at it!

@Yun Lee @Takumi @VikingFight

"Hm?" The woman turned quickly as she heard the harmonica, though in doing so her hip connected with Snufkin's face. She didn't seem to notice, though, as she realized she had company.

"Sorry, doll," she said, shaking her head as she took off her headphones. "I've tried looking down here, but no luck! Zombies don't use the bathroom I guess...but you have to wonder, where do all the brains they eat go?"

@Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Lucky @BelowDeck

---

As Tsubasa launched her attack, Vikke cried out as the flames seemed to hit their targets. But before they could even fade into smoke, he laughed, both halves flying in opposite directions. His lower half came flying towards Tsubasa, attempting to land a kick right in the face, while his upper half sped at Maria and Gris, attempting to achieve Tsubasa's goal in taking out two enemies with one slash of his weapon!

@Ver @Takumi @VikkeFight

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Below Deck

"Oof!" Snufkin tumbled to the ground but quickly regained his composure.

"Sorry, doll," she said, shaking her head as she took off her headphones. "I've tried looking down here, but no luck! Zombies don't use the bathroom I guess...but you have to wonder, where do all the brains they eat go?"

"Well it certainly doesn't go to their heads," Snufkin dryly quipped, "Say, how did you end up here?"

View attachment 9995

"Wh--?!"

Tsubasa barely had time to react as the Viking's lower half came flying right at her despite her previous attempt to attack. Without much of a window to prepare a counterattack, the blue-haired woman instead opted to simply block instead, lifting up her sword to protect herself, letting the blade take the full brunt of the kick. Even so, the force of the impact caused her to skid back a few feet. The Gear user grunted laboredly as she was forced back, and though she was gradually being worn down, surely her body would not give way so long as her spirit remained as fiery as ever.

Keeping her mind resolute with that, Tsubasa shifted into a lowered stance as she let herself create some distance away from Vikke's legs, her katana surged once more with the power of lightning, before she leapt forward in the air at blinding speeds, raising her sword up swiftly and attempted to bring it down in hopes of stabbing the lower half into the deck with the sword!

Blue Sword Lightning Punishment!

View attachment 9996

"Tch...!"

Meanwhile, whereas Tsubasa was forced to fend off her own target by herself, Maria at least figured she had the advantage of another ally alongside her. Channeling the power of her Airgetlam, Maria created a wide energy barrier like she had done before in order to stave off the attack, carefully timing her movements so that at the moment of impact, Maria would dispel her shield just as quickly and attempt a swift counter, bringing up her sword-whip and -- similarly to Tsubasa -- brought it down with great force, hoping to hit its target and slam it down into the ground!

@Yun Lee @Takumi @VikkeFight

"Hm?" The woman turned quickly as she heard the harmonica, though in doing so her hip connected with Snufkin's face. She didn't seem to notice, though, as she realized she had company.

@Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Lucky @BelowDeck

---

As Tsubasa launched her attack, Vikke cried out as the flames seemed to hit their targets. But before they could even fade into smoke, he laughed, both halves flying in opposite directions. His lower half came flying towards Tsubasa, attempting to land a kick right in the face, while his upper half sped at Maria and Gris, attempting to achieve Tsubasa's goal in taking out two enemies with one slash of his weapon!

@Ver @Takumi @VikkeFight

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Below Deck

"Oof!" Snufkin tumbled to the ground but quickly regained his composure.

"Well it certainly doesn't go to their heads," Snufkin dryly quipped, "Say, how did you end up here?"

"You have any idea what the zombie captain's deal is?" Meiji added after Snufkin asked his question. The rather large lady seemed pretty calm about her situation, despite all the earlier ruckus.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @Bellow Deck

View attachment 9995

"Wh--?!"

Tsubasa barely had time to react as the Viking's lower half came flying right at her despite her previous attempt to attack. Without much of a window to prepare a counterattack, the blue-haired woman instead opted to simply block instead, lifting up her sword to protect herself, letting the blade take the full brunt of the kick. Even so, the force of the impact caused her to skid back a few feet. The Gear user grunted laboredly as she was forced back, and though she was gradually being worn down, surely her body would not give way so long as her spirit remained as fiery as ever.

Keeping her mind resolute with that, Tsubasa shifted into a lowered stance as she let herself create some distance away from Vikke's legs, her katana surged once more with the power of lightning, before she leapt forward in the air at blinding speeds, raising her sword up swiftly and attempted to bring it down in hopes of stabbing the lower half into the deck with the sword!

Blue Sword Lightning Punishment!

View attachment 9996

"Tch...!"

Meanwhile, whereas Tsubasa was forced to fend off her own target by herself, Maria at least figured she had the advantage of another ally alongside her. Channeling the power of her Airgetlam, Maria created a wide energy barrier like she had done before in order to stave off the attack, carefully timing her movements so that at the moment of impact, Maria would dispel her shield just as quickly and attempt a swift counter, bringing up her sword-whip and -- similarly to Tsubasa -- brought it down with great force, hoping to hit its target and slam it down into the ground!

@Yun Lee @Takumi @VikkeFight

If Maria's attack proved successful, Gris would attempt to do the same attack as before on Vikke's head to keep him down a while longer, as well as to try and disorient him from attacking again.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Vikke Fight

"Or perhaps their victims just don't have anything worth nibbling?" The Doctor remarked. "Sorry I'm the Doctor and I assume you are in need of...rescuing, perhaps? You don't seem to be in much distress, which is why I ask."

@Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @Takumi @BelowDeck

Back