SNUFKIN
@Sark @Minerva @Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

View attachment 8677
"So it's a kidnapping, then? Interesting. Wonder what they want from us,"

His seemingly nonchalant attitude interrupted when he first glimpsed at Rise's outfit.

"I hope you don't mind this comment, but those garments are the strangest garments I have seen, and I've traveled everywhere,"

SWEET ANN
@Takumi @Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

The distraught Vocaloid would approach Meiji, her comments piquing her interest.

"Wait wait wait... you say 'again' as if this has happened before. Do you have any sense of what's happening right now?"

"Ended up with a few Vocaloids on a spaceship by accident. I missed part of what happened, forcing myself to shut down at the beginning so...this is different, but it's definitely starting the same way." Meiji sighed, tapping her finger on her elbow.

"I don't think I've met you. I'm Meiji, Meiji Gahata, an Utauloid." She introduced to Sweet Ann.

Meanwhile, Gris had moved to inspect the boom box whole rubbing her head. She was inspecting it more so out of curiosity than anything else, and reached out to press one of the buttons on it to see if it'd change songs or something else.

@Yun Lee @Sark @Capri @Minerva @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Everyone

SWEET ANN
@Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Everyone

"Sweet Ann, I'm a Vocaloid. You can just call me Ann if you like," Ann said to Meiji, but loud enough so Sarah could hear it.

"I'm just... it's all... a lot for me to handle," she sighed, "I'm concerned for my Ollie... and... and all these people, too... but it's nice to meet you, Meiji,"

She turns to Margaret.

"And you too, Margaret,"

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark

"Nice too meet you too, Rise,"

He tips his hat at the girl.​

As Gris pressed the boombox button, the CD panel ejected, revealing the disc they'd been listening to:

View attachment 8687

The boombox started up again, this time on what must have been a local radio station. "Let's give it up for that homegrown band of ours, am I right? To think, a local group from here in Ohmtown could get discovered and go on to become intergalactic superstars! And it all happened over at Mylar's. Say, did you guys hear about the OBLIVION Intergalactic Talent Search over there? One night only...tonight! Apparently they got some good music...and plenty of those delicious energy drinks! How about we play a song by the very band that got started the same way, huh? Brought to you by OBLIVION Energy Drinks: so good they'll send your tastebuds to eternity!"

A song started playing right after.

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri

A blonde-haired teenager had been leaning on a wall, surveying the group with mild interest. She wore an orange, long-sleeved crop-top with a white flame design at the bottom, and her arms were wrapped with orange sports tape. For pants, she wore jean shorts, and she also donned cowboy boots that were also wrapped in orange sports tape. As she leaned on the door, she drank the OBLIVION drink that'd been provided.

Then, she set the drink down, looking towards the group before taking a deep breath.

"GOD DAMMIT!!!!!" she yelled, a vein throbbing in her head before she punched her fists together. "I swear to God, if we've been kidnapped then someone's getting their skull burnt!" Camille Irvaron began to storm to the center, rage apparent in her eyes. If this goes anything like it did when Lucy was kidnapped... no! No way in hell that shit's gonna fly on my watch!

While everyone else seemed rather calm about the situation, Camille's ferocious energy might've actually been kinda intimidating. She was most likely on the younger side of the kidnapped participants, and her high-running emotions only added to that perspective.

@Everyone

K1i1VEY.png

❝ Introductions, huh? I guess it's only fair if you're introducing yourself that I do the same... My name is Calliope Mori. Not pronounced as Calli-OPE, and it's not Cantalope. It's pronounced Callio-PE. Cal-lio-pe Mo-ri. You will do well to remember this for the reaping apprentice's sake... please? ❞ The reaper introduced herself as a polite gesture to Margaret's introduction. If they really were kidnapped like this, it was probably for the best to get to know each other depending on how long this was going to last. She figured to pass on the drinks provided for now, she simply really craved some of those cheap wine bottles from the underworld inconvenience store right about now.

❝ I second that notion. ❞ Calliope caught wind of Camille's frustration with their predicament. Something about that fiery attitude seemed alike to an acquaintance's personality to a T. ❝ Burning up skulls is one way to doing it, just add my smashing touch of a nice vintage medieval flail would totes do the job well too. Man, the kidnappers in question are super fu-... f-wording lucky that I can't do my reaping job at all under these conditions. Ughhhhh... ❞

@MaxIrvaron @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Capri @Ver @Everyone

M3QI5DI.png

❝ Er... you guys don't mind if I join this conversation... or something? ❞ Neko interjected with an awkward tone of voice. This was definitely not in her scope of "socializing." She was more used to being in her room alone like an introvert, and only streaming herself for her fanbase without any face-to-face interaction.

❝ Oh right, names. Okaay, Rise and Snufkin, right? Uh, mine's Neko. ❞ A few moments of uncomfortable silence for her passed right after she gave them her name, and then under her breath.
❝ Oh my god this is so cringe... I hate it here. ❞

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark @Capri

K1i1VEY.png

❝ Introductions, huh? I guess it's only fair if you're introducing yourself that I do the same... My name is Calliope Mori. Not pronounced as Calli-OPE, and it's not Cantalope. It's pronounced Callio-PE. Cal-lio-pe Mo-ri. You will do well to remember this for the reaping apprentice's sake... please? ❞ The reaper introduced herself as a polite gesture to Margaret's introduction. If they really were kidnapped like this, it was probably for the best to get to know each other depending on how long this was going to last. She figured to pass on the drinks provided for now, she simply really craved some of those cheap wine bottles from the underworld inconvenience store right about now.

❝ I second that notion. ❞ Calliope caught wind of Camille's frustration with their predicament. Something about that fiery attitude seemed alike to an acquaintance's personality to a T. ❝ Burning up skulls is one way to doing it, just add my smashing touch of a nice vintage medieval flail would totes do the job well too. Man, the kidnappers in question are super fu-... f-wording lucky that I can't do my reaping job at all under these conditions. Ughhhhh... ❞

@MaxIrvaron @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Capri @Ver @Everyone

M3QI5DI.png

❝ Er... you guys don't mind if I join this conversation... or something? ❞ Neko interjected with an awkward tone of voice. This was definitely not in her scope of "socializing." She was more used to being in her room alone like an introvert, and only streaming herself for her fanbase without any face-to-face interaction.

❝ Oh right, names. Okaay, Rise and Snufkin, right? Uh, mine's Neko. ❞ A few moments of uncomfortable silence for her passed right after she gave them her name, and then under her breath.
❝ Oh my god this is so cringe... I hate it here. ❞

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark @Capri
Camille turned to the stranger who had just agreed with her with a proud smile. "Hey, Calliope! Mucho gusto, amiga! I like your spirit!" Camille punched her fist into an open palm; it seemed like her anger, at the slightest exposure to a like-minded acquaintance, had turned into a rather strong passion. "But I call first blows to the head once we find that son of a bitch who put us here."

Camille then watched as Neko joined the conversation. "Hola, Neko! Me llamo Camille Irvaron!" Camille looked at Neko's cat ears; there was no way this chick was an Earthling, so this would make for easy conversation.

"You're prolly heard of my brother, Kenzie- oop-" Camille covered her mouth for a split-second, before scratching the back of her head. "I mean, Max Irvaron. He's one of my younger siblings. You know, the short brunette boy with the Key of Light in his soul and all that boring shit?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @MaxIrvaron @Takumi @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Everyone

"Ghh!"

When Camille let out that cry, she had to cover her ears. Following that tyrade, she approached the girl with a calm approach in mind.

View attachment 8688
"Ma'am, I understand the sentiment, but can you please tone down the yelling? People here might have sensitive ears that can't handle loud sounds,"

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark @Gummi Bunnies

View attachment 8689
"Why, hello there!" Snufkin said to Neko, "I genuinely didn't see you there! You got my name right, and Rise's. It's nice to meet you, Neko,"

He made a welcoming gesture with his hand

"Come on! Have a seat! There's plenty of room!"

❝ Heh... that's fine with me. Last blow usually goes right before a life goes poof. Eyup. ❞ Calliope huffed happily. It should be fine with her superiors if she had to resort to drastic measures under this whole kidnapping situation. Definitely self-defense!

❝ Huh? Oh, hey! ❞ Neko blinked in surprise upon being approached as well. She completely missed the general idea of the gesture that Camille was giving her, but saw that the other was eyeing the top of her head. Curiously.

❝ Huuuh, I have no clue of what you mean there, never met your brother since this is our first meeting. Plus, none of the Key of Light stuff is ringing a bell. Anyways though, are you looking at my custom made and one-of-a-kind headset? It's cool as hell, right! ❞ Neko would reach over to take off the black and pink cat ear headphones, missing the misunderstanding completely.

9Jv52nB.jpg

❝ Feels weird not wearing my headset, but I can tell why it's catching your attention. It's the only one of it's kind, so I gotta keep it in nice condition. ❞ She opened up a bit once talking about her cat ears headset before putting it back on. Again, she seemed out of her element once being greeted back by Snufkin, but took a deep breath to ease her social anxiety.

❝ I-it's nice to meet you too. And sure, I'm gonna take a seat, legs getting shakey and stuff. ❞ Neko quickly got herself to sit down. She needed to relax herself badly.

On the other hand, Calliope's interest was perked from Camille's mention about her brother from the sounds of it. The idea of a special soul like that? That was like a trophy for those in the underworld!

rPpJXc9.png

❝ That's the first I've heard about a soul with the Key of Light... like at all. I'm quite curious on what that entails, if you don't mind me asking. ❞ The reaper inquired with a head tilt, wanting to situate her morbid curiosity.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark @Capri @MaxIrvaron
@Everyone

"Gimme!" Sarah Lynn greedily took the can from Sweet Ann, but upon taking on swig of the drink, she immediately spit it back out. "Ugh! Gross! This isn't booze at all! This tastes worst than that crappy Pepsi knock-off I was promoting once." Despite her displeasure, Sarah Lynn shrugged casually and downed the rest of the energy drink. It wasn't long before she was grabbing another and sitting back where Ann had placed her.

"Kidnapped?" Sarah Lynn questioned, looking at the others weirdly. "Okay, and...? I'm a fucking pop star, people try to kidnap me, like, all the time. Pretty sure I got kidnapped on TV once too, or maybe I dreamed that one. My dreams are seriously intense. But like, fuck yes, a kidnapping is sure to get people talking, you know?"

She leaned in suddenly, eyes squinting. "Wait! Who the hell are you people!? Ugh, I can't seriously be kidnapped with a bunch of nobodies. I don't know what these kidnappers are thinking, not putting me in a tiny room with like, Joey Pogo or some shit."

@Capri @Everyone

latest

"Kidnapped, that's terrible nanodesu!" a short woman exclaims. This was Uruha Rushia. Hololive Fantasy's resident Necromancer. "Eh, you're my kouhai from Hololive EN! I thought we couldn't do collabs yet! Does that mean... this is a real kidnapping nanodesu?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @MaxIrvaron @Takumi @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Everyone

"Ghh!"

When Camille let out that cry, she had to cover her ears. Following that tyrade, she approached the girl with a calm approach in mind.

View attachment 8688
"Ma'am, I understand the sentiment, but can you please tone down the yelling? People here might have sensitive ears that can't handle loud sounds,"
Camille blushed a bit when the blonde approached her, her cheeks becoming a light, rosy red that wouldn't be easy to identify if one didn't know she was blushing. This chick was cute!... but Camille's appreciation for her appearance would simmer down once she heard what she had to say. Camille began to scratch the back of her head.

"Sorry," Camille earnestly apologized with a small smile. "I just... don't have good experiences with kidnapping, I guess." No shit, Camille. C'mon, be better than that, that was just sad. Camille sighed and hit the back of her own head. "But it doesn't look like anyone here is trying to kill each other, so I guess I'll be fine for now."
❝ Heh... that's fine with me. Last blow usually goes right before a life goes poof. Eyup. ❞ Calliope huffed happily. It should be fine with her superiors if she had to resort to drastic measures under this whole kidnapping situation. Definitely self-defense!

❝ Huh? Oh, hey! ❞ Neko blinked in surprise upon being approached as well. She completely missed the general idea of the gesture that Camille was giving her, but saw that the other was eyeing the top of her head. Curiously.

❝ Huuuh, I have no clue of what you mean there, never met your brother since this is our first meeting. Plus, none of the Key of Light stuff is ringing a bell. Anyways though, are you looking at my custom made and one-of-a-kind headset? It's cool as hell, right! ❞ Neko would reach over to take off the black and pink cat ear headphones, missing the misunderstanding completely.

9Jv52nB.jpg

❝ Feels weird not wearing my headset, but I can tell why it's catching your attention. It's the only one of it's kind, so I gotta keep it in nice condition. ❞ She opened up a bit once talking about her cat ears headset before putting it back on. Again, she seemed out of her element once being greeted back by Snufkin, but took a deep breath to ease her social anxiety.

❝ I-it's nice to meet you too. And sure, I'm gonna take a seat, legs getting shakey and stuff. ❞ Neko quickly got herself to sit down. She needed to relax herself badly.

Oh, it's a headset, Camille reasoned, nodding as her body moved in tune with her thoughts. She might be a regular Earthling, then. No wonder she hasn't heard about Max; she doesn't even know what Drives and magic is! Poor chick.

Camille folded her arms. "One of a kind, eh? I'll be sure to be careful around it. And go ahead, take a seat..." Camille looked around. "...doesn't look like we're going anywhere."

On the other hand, Calliope's interest was perked from Camille's mention about her brother from the sounds of it. The idea of a special soul like that? That was like a trophy for those in the underworld!

rPpJXc9.png

❝ That's the first I've heard about a soul with the Key of Light... like at all. I'm quite curious on what that entails, if you don't mind me asking. ❞ The reaper inquired with a head tilt, wanting to situate her morbid curiosity.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark @Capri @MaxIrvaron
@Everyone
"Eh?" began Camille, with a curved eyebrow in Calliope's direction. "You haven't heard of the Keys? C'mon, you don't look like an Earthling, you must know about Drives and all that business." After all, it just wouldn't make sense if this girl didn't... like, Neko was understandable, but it was clear Calliope wasn't from Earth. She had to know about them; if she didn't, how did she get by in the Natsu Galaxy?

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Anyone Else​

"Vocaloid? Key of Light?" Margeret took a seat on one of the vanity tables. "I can't say I know what any of those words mean, but you all speak of them so casually that they all must be of some significance where you come from...and why we all are nobodies to you," she said, giving Sarah Lynn a pointed look. "Here, let me try. Have any of you heard of the United Assassins Association?"

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri

❝ You're on the money that I'm not like any human, buuut... nah, I'm lost on what you mean about Keys and Drives. All I know from the top of my head is how to swing a scythe, how to reap souls, how to spit some flaming bars, anddd... whatever else Death-sensei's taught me and whatever's basic knowledge in the underworld... ❞ Calliope fully admits that she was lost on the concepts that Camille's throwing at her. Oh dear, this was starting to confuse her. How convoluted was the world outside of Earth anyways?

And as if this wasn't bad enough...

Oh crap, she wasn't the only one.

MJHkteg.png

❝ You too, Rushia-senpai? Oh my fucking god... ❞ The silence started to settle in. Just like the fellow shark Gura, Rushia didn't deserve this kidnapping treatment at all, for the necromancer was too precious for anything of this. It would've been so much better if it was just Calliope, but these kidnappers were really pushing it with this! ❝ Now I feel an immense desire to protect the adorable senpai, even if it actually kills me. ❞

@MaxIrvaron @Crow

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Takumi @Everyone

"Well, I don't recall you," Ann said to Sarah Lynn, "but that can be easily explained away. I am a Vocaloid, and I was going under maintenance when I was kidnapped. My memory files could have been partially erased as a result,"

She turned her attention to Camille.

View attachment 8690
"So, you've been in a situation like this before? Like Meiji?"
Camille huffed and kicked at the ground. "Yeah, like six years ago. Not a memory I like to remember... and it wasn't even me, it was my younger triplet sister, Lucy. Back on Earth, we were rich, and I guess some asshole decided to take advantage of that. Kidnapped her for ransom, said they want a shitload of money... by the time we got back to her, he cut her arms off." Camille clenched her fist. "Guess that bitch got a little bloodthirsty."

THe throbbing vein lightly reappeared, and quickly went away before Camille sighed. "So yeah, I'm not too fond of heartless people-thieves who think taking away someone's loved ones is some kind of joke. As soon as I find out who's been pissing on me by bringing me here, like I said, he is getting his face turned into a flambe."​
❝ You're on the money that I'm not like any human, buuut... nah, I'm lost on what you mean about Keys and Drives. All I know from the top of my head is how to swing a scythe, how to reap souls, how to spit some flaming bars, anddd... whatever else Death-sensei's taught me and whatever's basic knowledge in the underworld... ❞ Calliope fully admits that she was lost on the concepts that Camille's throwing at her. Oh dear, this was starting to confuse her. How convoluted was the world outside of Earth anyways?

@MaxIrvaron @Crow
Now Camille was really confused. A non-Earthling that didn't have any knowledge about Keys and Drives? How was that possible? Even demons knew about the two. And she could wield a scythe, but couldn't put Drive energy into it? What was the point? It wouldn't be able to hurt anyone who knew how to use their Drive. Camille was getting lost in her thoughts, and she scratched her head relentlessly as she tried to figure it out. That is, until someone else spoke up.​
"Vocaloid? Key of Light?" Margeret took a seat on one of the vanity tables. "I can't say I know what any of those words mean, but you all speak of them so casually that they all must be of some significance where you come from...and why we all are nobodies to you," she said, giving Sarah Lynn a pointed look. "Here, let me try. Have any of you heard of the United Assassins Association?"

Camille shook her head. "Sorry, lady. Have no idea whatever the hell that is. I know lotsa assassins myself, but a United Assassins Association? That sounds a lot like something you'd hear about on Earth, and even on Earth, there's no way something like that exists. Because if it did exist, it'd prolly be a terrorist group or something, and my parents would've seen it on the news."

Camille related to Margaret not knowing whatever a "Vocaloid" was, however.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Anyone Else​

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @MaxIrvaron @Atomic Knight @EveryoneElse

“No, I have not,” Ann casually says, “I find it odd that there are people here haven’t heard of Vocaloids before. My immediate successor, Hatsune Miku, was a massive phenomenon before she went missing, and even then there wasn’t a day that you didn’t hear the news about her disappearance,”

"I see..." Margaret nodded. "Well, where I come from, the UAA is one of the primary sources of entertainment nowadays. Assassins fighting to the death in duels is as popular as your typical sitcom. But if no one has heard of it here...and if I haven't heard of popular culture where you're all from...hm." Margaret tapped her finger on her chin. She looked to the boombox. "Wait a moment...had that radio station said something about an 'Intergalactic Talent Search,' or something?"

Evan Hansen Prologue- Words Fail

Evan wasn't sure how he had gotten here..... but in a way, he was grateful for it. He had just dropped a bombshell on the Murphy family and he couldn't handle the fallout. He really had fooled himself for so long. That he was worth something in the end.

He had told them, sometimes you see everything you ever wanted and sometimes you wish you had and it was right there in front of you and you make it true.... he hadn't been lying.

"....B-b-but, I'm not really that talented..... I mean, sometimes I pretend to express myself in song, but it's mostly to myself. At least to believe that I'm better than my broken parts.... something to pretend I am more the mess I am.... so nobody really sees me. Oh, I'm Evan Hansen." He would pick up one of the OBLIVION drinks and would read the product info.

Cooper Reid Prologue- Just Another Face in the Crowd

Cooper wasn't the best person to be trapped in a small space with. He would look over at her. " It did..... I mean, I personally sing for a few different Broadway shows.... though, it didn't specify what sorts of time. The name's Cooper." He would adjust his sunglasses, despite knowng that he had no powers, didn't stop him from not wanting to manipulate people.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

faea69e4f89cdf3e972442b3a7fa762a.jpg

"It's OK Mori-kouhai, if it kills you, Rushia will bring you back to life nanodesu!" Rushia exclaims.

Meanwhile, the two would hear someone talking in their sleep.

"Mmm... mmm... bread..."

@Gummi Bunnies

Back