Mima Kirigoe
Lights, camera, action. Her fellow actors sat down nearby watching her, with a light hearted sense of professionalism. Someone was next to the prop chair, they must have kindly asked her if she was ready to start. Closing her eyes, it was time to begin the scene. She was going to be the character of Yoko.

No, that wasn't it.

It was raining. Yoko didn't know where she was, it was so dark, it was so cold. She had to get back home, she had to get away. Yoko had to. She had

No, it's not that either.

It was a familiar ceiling. Of course it was. This was her apartment. This was her's. She was in bed. It had been....

It felt like someone was at the window.

This wasn't right. This was not where she was. She was...

In an unfamiliar room. It resembled the backstage of the stages in Japan, but she would have never been allowed to perform in such a dingy concert hall. And there were people. People? She didn't know them. She could hear them, they didn't seem to ring a bell.

Mima was in the mirror. She had just realised she was sitting down and looking at Mima. The pop idol one. The one so many people loved. She was dressed in that costume she had put away in a box somewhere in her apartment. Wait. Looking down, she was the one wearing it. The girl in the mirror was her.

It didn't feel like it, but it must be, or she's gone completely insane. Mima wouldn't have such a darkened face without a smile. Mima would have had beautful perfect makeup. It must be her in the mirror. She turned around.

"Um. Excuse me, who are all of you? What is happening?"

She must have agreed on a...concert appearance? An interview? Did she accidentally go to the wrong room? A room that some fantasy show was using. Why wasn't Rei or Yukiko here then? Why was she still in CHAM's old clothes? She didn't know anything. She hoped someone did. The voices all blurred together in her head.

She absently rose up and got a refreshment that she sipped on slowly. She really needed an energy drink. Or any drink. She was an actor now. She wasn't some innocent pop idol who couldn't touch alcohol.

@Anyone/Everyone @OpenForInteraction
When she closed her eyes to sleep and recharge, about the last thing Rin expected was to wake up sitting at not on a bed, but at the side of the wall. With figures who were very much NOT Len next to her. In what has got to be one of the smallest...closets she had ever been in.

"Ahh..."

She felt a bit sleepy, maybe she wasn't quite recharged. Rin stood up, and looked around. The vocaloid blinked several times to fully awake herself. There was so many people here, so many people she didn't recognise. Rin uselessly put her hands near her chest like some ghost playing to an audience, as the small girl walked around the small space.

View attachment 8691
She was pretty nervous all things considered, even more nervous then when she got asked by GUMI to take part in Rampaging Lolitaholic, which was a pretty big achievement! The only time when she was even more nervous then that was when. Um.

"Meijiiiiiiii!"

Rin ran not so safely to the familar face. And there was another one! Ann was a like, grandmother dinosaue Vocaloid, surely she knew what was going on. The vocaloid gave a bright smile at them as courtesy, but then put her finger up and looked at them slig confused. Cutely, of course.

"This...sorta maybe definitely reminds me of that one time I woke up on board a ship with a bunch of weirdos I didn't know. Do you know what's happening, Ann? Meiji? I just woke up and I don't think I'm quite fixed up yet so everything's a bit weird to me."

The fact that the eternally 14 year old girl spoke at the speed of her road roller wasn't as cute. Rin twirled her fingers around her temple at 'everything's a bit weird.'

@Anyone @Capri @Takumi @Open​

Last edited:
SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Farewell @Atomic Knight @MaxIrvaron @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @AnyoneElse

View attachment 8694
"Rin! It's nice to see you again, although I wish it was under better circumstances,"

Ann smiled at Rin. While she was happy to see one of her successors, especially one as influential as Rin, the smile was slightly off.

"About our situation... we don't really know too much. Margaret here has deduced that we may possibly have all come from other worlds, although I believe that you, I, and Meiji are exceptions. Outside of that, we don't know why we're here. All we know is that we were all kidnapped,"

View attachment 8692

"Doctor?" Maria furrowed her brow as the Doctor introduced himself, crossing her arms together. "Doctor who?"

For some reason, Maria felt like she could hear a bell ring in her head right as she said that.

She let out another breath as the strange man tried his own hand at unlocking the door confining them all to the room, but to no avail. Tilting her head slightly, Maria shrugged. "Do you mean... a hairpin, sir? I suppose we're all out of luck there. If only I had my handbag with me..." She sighed morosely.

View attachment 8693

"United Assassins Association? I've never heard of such an organization," Tsubasa chimed in when Margaret introduced herself and asked the others this strange question, the blue-haired idol resting a hand on her hip. "The closest to any assassin organization I know would be Ogawa-san's ninja clan, but... perhaps I said too much already," she said, with a completely straight face like her words wouldn't have come off as ridiculous at all to anyone who listened. Then again, perhaps it was no more ridiculous than the notion of such an organization controlling the media openly and orchestrating supposed death matches.

Then again, the conclusion that was reached seemed to easily trump all of those statements in a matter of seconds.

Tsubasa put a finger to her temple and let out a breath, as though not entirely sure of what to make of the words she'd just heard. She did just hear "intergalactic" straight from the horse's mouth, and she'd seen her fair share of strange things, but surely there had to be a limit somewhere, right? And yet...

"Different worlds? That might explain a few things..."

"W-Who are you calling a nobody?!" Maria exclaimed toward Sarah Lynn as though on cue with Tsubasa's words, sputtering in disbelief. "I've topped the charts all over the world, and that includes the United States! Surely you've heard at least one of my songs around there?!"

"... like that."

"Yes... It all adds up now. Different worlds, so that means..."
Tsubasa continued, before snapping her fingers. "... You are all aliens!"

She was not the sharpest tool in the shed.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Capri @Yun Lee @Anybody

Evan would find the energy drink info was a bunch of really long scientific-sounding words. Whatever this stuff was, it sure wasn't organic.

"I think us being from different worlds explain everything the most rationally...as ironic as that sounds." Margaret frowned. "But if that's the case...a lot of us don't appear to be all that different from one another." Ultimately she sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "But in the end, does it truly matter? We're all in the same boat...or dressing room, I should say. That talent search may explain where we're from...but does it explain why we're here?"

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri

"L M A Oh my god... Other worlds?!"

Sarah Lynn threw her head back in laughter.

"Okay, you guys are holding out on me, I need whatever you guys are on! Last time I visited another world... well, it was Tuesday."

@Capri @Yun Lee @Ver

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Ver @Atomic Knight @Farewell @Takumi @MaxIrvaron @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @AnyoneElse

"Hmmm..."

Ann thought for a moment until Maria said something to Sarah Lynn that caught Ann's ear.

"W-Who are you calling a nobody?!" Maria exclaimed toward Sarah Lynn as though on cue with Tsubasa's words, sputtering in disbelief. "I've topped the charts all over the world, and that includes the United States! Surely you've heard at least one of my songs around there?!"

"...I think it might have something to do with music,"

Ann placed herself between Meiji and Rin, turning so that they faced Margaret.

View attachment 8695
"Rin and I are Vocal Androids, otherwise known as Vocaloids. We are robots created with the purpose of singing songs. Meiji is an UTAUloid, which, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure about, but I know that there are tons of UTAUloids, and they were also made for the purpose of singing songs,"

She stepped out from between the two before speaking again.

"I heard something that the pink-haired girl had said, that she had topped charts all over the world, so it got me thinking. Are you a musician, Margaret?"

SWEET ANN
@Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Everyone

"Sweet Ann, I'm a Vocaloid. You can just call me Ann if you like," Ann said to Meiji, but loud enough so Sarah could hear it.

"I'm just... it's all... a lot for me to handle," she sighed, "I'm concerned for my Ollie... and... and all these people, too... but it's nice to meet you, Meiji,"

She turns to Margaret.

"And you too, Margaret,"

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark

"Nice too meet you too, Rise,"

He tips his hat at the girl.​

"Nice to meet you, Ann." Meiji greeted with a small smile.

As Gris pressed the boombox button, the CD panel ejected, revealing the disc they'd been listening to:

View attachment 8687

The boombox started up again, this time on what must have been a local radio station. "Let's give it up for that homegrown band of ours, am I right? To think, a local group from here in Ohmtown could get discovered and go on to become intergalactic superstars! And it all happened over at Mylar's. Say, did you guys hear about the OBLIVION Intergalactic Talent Search over there? One night only...tonight! Apparently they got some good music...and plenty of those delicious energy drinks! How about we play a song by the very band that got started the same way, huh? Brought to you by OBLIVION Energy Drinks: so good they'll send your tastebuds to eternity!"

A song started playing right after.

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @MaxIrvaron @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @EveryoneElse

“I heard something like that a couple of minutes ago... but I wasn’t really paying attention. I was busy talking with Meiji,”

Ann gasped, her eyes widened.

“Are... are we all from different worlds? H-holy guacamole,”

Gris stared at the cd curiosly for a moment, before carefully holding it to take a look at it. Then looked up at the boombox. Intergalactic talent search? She fiddled with the boombox a little more, in case there was anymore info it could give them.

Mima Kirigoe
Lights, camera, action. Her fellow actors sat down nearby watching her, with a light hearted sense of professionalism. Someone was next to the prop chair, they must have kindly asked her if she was ready to start. Closing her eyes, it was time to begin the scene. She was going to be the character of Yoko.

No, that wasn't it.

It was raining. Yoko didn't know where she was, it was so dark, it was so cold. She had to get back home, she had to get away. Yoko had to. She had

No, it's not that either.

It was a familiar ceiling. Of course it was. This was her apartment. This was her's. She was in bed. It had been....

It felt like someone was at the window.

This wasn't right. This was not where she was. She was...

In an unfamiliar room. It resembled the backstage of the stages in Japan, but she would have never been allowed to perform in such a dingy concert hall. And there were people. People? She didn't know them. She could hear them, they didn't seem to ring a bell.

Mima was in the mirror. She had just realised she was sitting down and looking at Mima. The pop idol one. The one so many people loved. She was dressed in that costume she had put away in a box somewhere in her apartment. Wait. Looking down, she was the one wearing it. The girl in the mirror was her.

It didn't feel like it, but it must be, or she's gone completely insane. Mima wouldn't have such a darkened face without a smile. Mima would have had beautful perfect makeup. It must be her in the mirror. She turned around.

"Um. Excuse me, who are all of you? What is happening?"

She must have agreed on a...concert appearance? An interview? Did she accidentally go to the wrong room? A room that some fantasy show was using. Why wasn't Rei or Yukiko here then? Why was she still in CHAM's old clothes? She didn't know anything. She hoped someone did. The voices all blurred together in her head.

She absently rose up and got a refreshment that she sipped on slowly. She really needed an energy drink. Or any drink. She was an actor now. She wasn't some innocent pop idol who couldn't touch alcohol.

@Anyone/Everyone @OpenForInteraction
When she closed her eyes to sleep and recharge, about the last thing Rin expected was to wake up sitting at not on a bed, but at the side of the wall. With figures who were very much NOT Len next to her. In what has got to be one of the smallest...closets she had ever been in.

"Ahh..."

She felt a bit sleepy, maybe she wasn't quite recharged. Rin stood up, and looked around. The vocaloid blinked several times to fully awake herself. There was so many people here, so many people she didn't recognise. Rin uselessly put her hands near her chest like some ghost playing to an audience, as the small girl walked around the small space.

View attachment 8691
She was pretty nervous all things considered, even more nervous then when she got asked by GUMI to take part in Rampaging Lolitaholic, which was a pretty big achievement! The only time when she was even more nervous then that was when. Um.

"Meijiiiiiiii!"

Rin ran not so safely to the familar face. And there was another one! Ann was a like, grandmother dinosaue Vocaloid, surely she knew what was going on. The vocaloid gave a bright smile at them as courtesy, but then put her finger up and looked at them slig confused. Cutely, of course.

"This...sorta maybe definitely reminds me of that one time I woke up on board a ship with a bunch of weirdos I didn't know. Do you know what's happening, Ann? Meiji? I just woke up and I don't think I'm quite fixed up yet so everything's a bit weird to me."

The fact that the eternally 14 year old girl spoke at the speed of her road roller wasn't as cute. Rin twirled her fingers around her temple at 'everything's a bit weird.'

@Anyone @Capri @Takumi @Open​

"Rin?! You're here too? I had some sort of error before I woke up here, and was just about to try and reboot last I remember." Meiji perked up, grabbing Rin by the shoulders to keep her from potentially running into someone.

"This is more or less like that time on the ship, so other world's is the most likely--" she started, before someone cut her off.

"L M A Oh my god... Other worlds?!"

Sarah Lynn threw her head back in laughter.

"Okay, you guys are holding out on me, I need whatever you guys are on! Last time I visited another world... well, it was Tuesday."

@Capri @Yun Lee @Ver

"As unbelievable as it sounds it's most likely true. None of us know each other even if some of us are famous, they just mentioned an Intergalactic talent search, for whatever reason they're holding one, and I'm not on anything." Meiji shrugged. She wasn't sure what this lady's deal was, but she look like she needed sleep more than that guy from before.

Ver said:
"Yes... It all adds up now. Different worlds, so that means..." Tsubasa continued, before snapping her fingers. "... You are all aliens!"

She was not the sharpest tool in the she

"Ha, I don't think so. If part of your second guess was androids, then that'd be close enough." Meiji chuckled, hands on her hips.

@Capri @Farewell @Crow @Atomic Knight @Everyone

"Kidnapped...I suppose that's the general concensus, then." The young woman quietly nodded to herself. It seemed her fury had been taken out on the door at least. "That would make sense...though as to why we would all be kidnapped I have no real idea. Especially considering my life was supposed to be...hm?"

She watched the Doctor move to the door, raising an eyebrow as he worked with it. "Oh! Hair pin...here." she pulled one out from her hair underneath her headpiece and placed it in his hand. "If we're all introducing ourselves, I'm Margaret. Margaret Moonlight."

The first song finished up, and another started playing. The source appeared to be a boombox on the table with the..."refreshments."

The Doctor just grabbed it from her hand before looking at it confused. "No hair clip! I could've used the components to...oh nevermind." The Doctor mumbled something about lowly humans and their short attention span before straightening the hairpin and trying to get the lock to open.

View attachment 8692

"Doctor?" Maria furrowed her brow as the Doctor introduced himself, crossing her arms together. "Doctor who?"

For some reason, Maria felt like she could hear a bell ring in her head right as she said that.

She let out another breath as the strange man tried his own hand at unlocking the door confining them all to the room, but to no avail. Tilting her head slightly, Maria shrugged. "Do you mean... a hairpin, sir? I suppose we're all out of luck there. If only I had my handbag with me..." She sighed morosely.

View attachment 8693

"United Assassins Association? I've never heard of such an organization," Tsubasa chimed in when Margaret introduced herself and asked the others this strange question, the blue-haired idol resting a hand on her hip. "The closest to any assassin organization I know would be Ogawa-san's ninja clan, but... perhaps I said too much already," she said, with a completely straight face like her words wouldn't have come off as ridiculous at all to anyone who listened. Then again, perhaps it was no more ridiculous than the notion of such an organization controlling the media openly and orchestrating supposed death matches.

Then again, the conclusion that was reached seemed to easily trump all of those statements in a matter of seconds.

Tsubasa put a finger to her temple and let out a breath, as though not entirely sure of what to make of the words she'd just heard. She did just hear "intergalactic" straight from the horse's mouth, and she'd seen her fair share of strange things, but surely there had to be a limit somewhere, right? And yet...

"Different worlds? That might explain a few things..."

"... like that."

"Yes... It all adds up now. Different worlds, so that means..."
Tsubasa continued, before snapping her fingers. "... You are all aliens!"

She was not the sharpest tool in the shed.

"Exactly," He remarked to Maria's query about his name as he continued fiddling with the lock. "Yes! Alternative words! Other times! You lot really need to keep up. You're acting like this doesn't happen all the time."

Rin Kagamine
Rin gave Meiji a huge hug, or rather, she grabbed Meiji's hands and wrapped them around her chest quickly before letting go. Rin subconciously put herself on tip toes as she moved closer into the group, aware that her small frame and her height made her a bit harder to see. Self-centred and clueless yes, but Rin was not obnoxious enough to pierce everyone's ears nearby by screaming her thoughts at the top of her lungs. As amazing as her voice was. She spoke a bit more quietly, having had switched her voicebank to her SWEET one.

"DIFFERENT WORLDS!?....I uh, guessed as much. It makes a bit more sense then a convention or something. So wait, Assassin Lady, you can sing as well? No wonder the talent search called you, you must be very talented! But then..."

Rin twirled with her fingers as she tried to process everything with her slow older system. It wasn't even going to be updated anymore! She's going to get a whole new system instead, so she's stuck with it! Besides, Len was usually the thinker between the two.

"Why didn't they just tell us to sign up? It's pretty mean of them to kidnap us for a show!"

Rin put her hands to her chest defensively, and looked to the side. Even with her poorer quality English Voicebank, it was easy to tell the bitterness in her voice.

"Besides, it's asking a lot for a Japanese android to compare to someone who can make people co-ma-tose with their songs, or some international top-charter..."
@Crow @Capri @Takumi @Yun Lee @Ver @AnyoneElse
Different worlds. The mirror version of her gave her a small smile. There was no happiness behind it. That's it then, she's gone mad. There's no such thing as other worlds with humans. Was this another show she had agreed to be on? Was this a dream? Nothing's felt like reality anyways. It made no difference if she treated this as psychosis, a show or reality.

She stood up from her chair, putting the mirror Mima behind her. She took one last look at the mirror. And there she was. A former pop idol. She then looked to the front, leaving it. She could swear she felt the doppelganger laugh at her as she left to join everyone else.

"Alternate worlds? I'm sorry, I don't really get what you're saying, no one here looks like an alien, really."

She walked closer to the door, and hoped that it was open. It was too loud in here, too stuffy, she felt like she was going to black out again. It wasn't. She felt something that was likely disappointment, but now that she was in public, she couldn't show that. Her voice was quiet, maybe even a bit tired. She forced it to be friendly.

"Shouldn't we wait for the people who brought us here to open the door? Wouldn't trying to lockpick it anger whoever is running this?"

Mima took a seat on a table nearby, and sighed to hearself. She had been avoiding her fans because it had also been tiring. She looked at the man trying to unlock the door, and the door itself. It looked like someone had taken out their anger on it. She doubted it would do anything. Just put your head down and wait quietly. She was so tired.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Anyone/Everyone​

Cassidy opened her bleary eyes, the sounds of music playing lowly the first thing of note to her. She stretched, feeling the bones in her back crack- she let out a yawn before taking in her surroundings. It was a dingy dressing room, the location semi-familiar due to the venues she had been at while she toured.

Soon, the realization of the new surroundings, lack of bandmates- and above all strangers set in. The panic settled in her chest, she began to shake. She looked around, trying to spot anyone she knew.

Zaria? Carlos? Aoi? Manager Vince?

She furrowed her brows and bit her lip. They weren't there. She slowly rose from the couch she was sleeping on, shuddering from leaving the warmth. She hugged herself as she moved to the crowd of people chatting- most looking as confused and bewildered as her.

"Um, hello? I don't know what's happening, what's going on?" She tried to sound firm, but her voice came out timid. Her face twisted in confusion as she saw what looked like robots and zombies- heavy stage makeup?

@Yun Lee @Sark @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Minerva @Everyone

There wasn't much else to get from the boombox, save for some static and music of varying types.

"...and it does for you?" Margaret asked The Doctor, before turning to Cassidy. "That's what we're trying to figure out, but we aren't having much luck. So far we've all gathered we're from different worlds and abducted, and that we may all relate to music? I believe that was the most recent theory...."

The Doctor wouldn't have to work on the door for long. It suddenly opened, revealing a strange man with mouselike features in a tacky suit. He only stood to about The Doctor's waist.

View attachment 8697

"Oh good, you're all awake! How are my intergalactic stars doing?"

Rin Kagamine
Rin gave Meiji a huge hug, or rather, she grabbed Meiji's hands and wrapped them around her chest quickly before letting go. Rin subconciously put herself on tip toes as she moved closer into the group, aware that her small frame and her height made her a bit harder to see. Self-centred and clueless yes, but Rin was not obnoxious enough to pierce everyone's ears nearby by screaming her thoughts at the top of her lungs. As amazing as her voice was. She spoke a bit more quietly, having had switched her voicebank to her SWEET one.

"DIFFERENT WORLDS!?....I uh, guessed as much. It makes a bit more sense then a convention or something. So wait, Assassin Lady, you can sing as well? No wonder the talent search called you, you must be very talented! But then..."

Rin twirled with her fingers as she tried to process everything with her slow older system. It wasn't even going to be updated anymore! She's going to get a whole new system instead, so she's stuck with it! Besides, Len was usually the thinker between the two.

"Why didn't they just tell us to sign up? It's pretty mean of them to kidnap us for a show!"

Rin put her hands to her chest defensively, and looked to the side. Even with her poorer quality English Voicebank, it was easy to tell the bitterness in her voice.

"Besides, it's asking a lot for a Japanese android to compare to someone who can make people co-ma-tose with their songs, or some international top-charter..."
Different worlds. The mirror version of her gave her a small smile. There was no happiness behind it. That's it then, she's gone mad. There's no such thing as other worlds with humans. Was this another show she had agreed to be on? Was this a dream? Nothing's felt like reality anyways. It made no difference if she treated this as psychosis, a show or reality.

She stood up from her chair, putting the mirror Mima behind her. She took one last look at the mirror. And there she was. A former pop idol. She then looked to the front, leaving it. She could swear she felt the doppelganger laugh at her as she left to join everyone else.

"Alternate worlds? I'm sorry, I don't really get what you're saying, no one here looks like an alien, really."

She walked closer to the door, and hoped that it was open. It was too loud in here, too stuffy, she felt like she was going to black out again. It wasn't. She felt something that was likely disappointment, but now that she was in public, she couldn't show that. Her voice was quiet, maybe even a bit tired. She forced it to be friendly.

"Shouldn't we wait for the people who brought us here to open the door? Wouldn't trying to lockpick it anger whoever is running this?"

Mima took a seat on a table nearby, and sighed to hearself. She had been avoiding her fans because it had also been tiring. She looked at the man trying to unlock the door, and the door itself. It looked like someone had taken out their anger on it. She doubted it would do anything. Just put your head down and wait quietly. She was so tired.

"They shouldn't leave a door to pick if they don't want it picked," The Doctor remarked. "No one's told us anything, we were literally shoved into a room with no instructions. I for one am not going to sit nicely waiting for something to ha-" Then the door opened right up in his face.

There wasn't much else to get from the boombox, save for some static and music of varying types.

"...and it does for you?" Margaret asked The Doctor, before turning to Cassidy. "That's what we're trying to figure out, but we aren't having much luck. So far we've all gathered we're from different worlds and abducted, and that we may all relate to music? I believe that was the most recent theory...."

The Doctor wouldn't have to work on the door for long. It suddenly opened, revealing a strange man with mouselike features in a tacky suit. He only stood to about The Doctor's waist.

View attachment 8697

"Been better." The Doctor gave the man the pointed finger.

9X09xZw.png

"While flattery is always welcome. Perhaps you can tell us why we're here and more importantly. Where's my stuff? Nobody touches my stuff except for me."

He then turned back towards Margaret. "I mean how much have you actually lived if you haven't been at least once in your life kidnapped and whisked away across the cosmos?"

Rin Kagamine

"Eh?" Meiji blinked as Rin hugged her. Well, more like made Meiji hug her instead. The utau snorted lightly in amusement before wrapping her arms around Rin's shoulders and giving her an actual hug.

"You could have asked for a hug." She replied before letting the other go.

"Hm, they probably didn't want to go through management? Who knows, but they're not doing themselves any favors in the first impressions department." She shrugged, frowning.

View attachment 8697

"..." Meiji stared at the mouse man, before quietly bringing her hands to her face and rubbing her eyes.

"Alright, first; why are we here and why did you put us in this closet space? This room is too small for so many people. Second; why lock us in, Mr...?" She asked, hands going to her hips as she stared down at the mouse man with a tilt of her head, using her HUNTER voicebank in the process.

"...?" Gris meanwhile, gently pushed and squeezed her way to the front, and passing the Doctor to approach the mouse man to get a closer look at him. Her gaze was intense and curious but not at all hostile or agitated like some of the others had been.

"Who are you?" She asked, voice soft.

@Yun Lee @Sark @Farewell @Capri @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy @Everyone

"You really think we've been kidnapped?" It was something Rise had been familiar with, as that was how she met The Inaba Investigation Team. To be kidnapped again was a horrifying thought. The last time, she had met her Shadow and accepted herself. Hopefully they would be able to escape again this time.

If only she could scan using her Persona.
"Well, one minute we were somewhere we wanted to be-" Dante yawned. "The next minute, we're not. Someone has taken us from our homes and is holding us against our wills. Unless you woke up this morning wanting to be locked in some dusty closet, I'd say we've been kidnapped And if anyone here did plan on getting kidnapped, hey, I'm not judging." Dante cracked open another can of OBLIVION. "Everyone has 'a thing'."

"So it's a kidnapping, then? Interesting. Wonder what they want from us,"

His seemingly nonchalant attitude interrupted when he first glimpsed at Rise's outfit.

"I hope you don't mind this comment, but those garments are the strangest garments I have seen, and I've traveled everywhere,"

"That would make sense...though as to why we would all be kidnapped I have no real idea. Especially considering my life was supposed to be...hm?"
"Well if you have any other theories, I'd love to hear them,"
"Beats me," The Half-Demon shrugged. "But I'm not about to rule-out the organ trade. Not yet, anyway." Dante crushed his empty can against the dresser. "We don't have enough info to jump to any real conclusions. But I'll keep the organ theory in my back pocket. Just in case. You guys can be my witnesses if it comes down to an 'I told ya so' moment."

"Are we calling dibs on opening lines?" Dante called out to the rest of the group. "I'm laying claim to 'you've got 30 seconds to tell us what the Hell is going on here, or I swear to God yadda-yadda-yadda'. If anyone wants to lead with 'who the fuck are you' or 'the fuck is your deal', that's cool. But I'm set on mine."

The Demon turned in his chair to face the Rat in the doorway. He dramatically cleared his throat and reached for another can.

"Hey, big-guy... Scratch that. Hey, short round. You've got 30 seconds to tell us what the Hell is going on here, or, I swear to God--"

[PSSH-CURR]

He cracked his third drink open.

"--I'm gonna shake you so damn hard all that cheese in your gut is gonna turn back into milk."

He took a long, sound glug of OBLIVION, followed by a dramatic, satisfied gasp.

"Twenty-Nine, Twenty-Eight, Twenty-Seven, Twenty-Six...."

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri

Cassidy pursed her lips in thought as the woman spoke to her. She did play bass.

"That's really...strange, my name is Cassidy, and you-" She started to speak but was interrupted as a rat? Entered the room, speaking to them all- dumb-founding her. She put her arm in front of the woman she was speaking to before- in an attempt of protecting her.

She used her other hand to slide into her back pocket, her eyes widened as her pocket knife wasn't in its place.

"Who the hell are you?"

@Yun Lee @Sark @Jeremi @Takumi @Anyone

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Sark @Takumi @Jeremi @Farewell @Crow @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Ver @Crunch

Ann tensed up when the rat-man entered. His whole demeanor was of pure sleaziness, and she didn't trust him one bit.

She didn't say a single word, but her face would speak more than her mouth ever would. Stay back, don't even touch any of these people.

SNUFKIN
@Everyone

e0c39f65fe677e95512cf6134de36b78.jpg

"I think it would be better for us to have our equipment on us before we begin threatening, but you look like the kind of guy who could crack a guy's neck with your bare hands," he said to Dante

He placed his hat over his head and laid back down.

"... and I could generally care less about the comings and goings of random folk who I barely know, so just wake me up when it's time to go,"

Last edited:
Cassidy pursed her lips in thought as the woman spoke to her. She did play bass.

"That's really...strange, my name is Cassidy, and you-" She started to speak but was interrupted as a rat? Entered the room, speaking to them all- dumb-founding her. She put her arm in front of the woman she was speaking to before- in an attempt of protecting her.

She used her other hand to slide into her back pocket, her eyes widened as her pocket knife wasn't in its place.

"Who the hell are you?"

@Yun Lee @Sark @Jeremi @Takumi @Anyone
SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Sark @Takumi @Jeremi @Farewell @Crow @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Ver @Crunch

Ann tensed up when the rat-man entered. His whole demeanor was of pure sleaziness, and she didn't trust him one bit.

She didn't say a single word, but her face would speak more than her mouth ever would. Stay back, don't even touch any of these people.

SNUFKIN
@Everyone

e0c39f65fe677e95512cf6134de36b78.jpg

"I think it would be better for us to have our equipment on us before we begin threatening, but you look like the kind of guy who could crack a guy's neck with your bare hands," he said to Dante

He placed his hat over his head and laid back down.

"... and I could generally care less about the comings and goings of random folk who I barely know, so just wake me up when it's time to go,"

Meiji raised a hand to Cassidy a moment in a slightly placating gesture. She had no clue what she was reaching for but it might've been a weapon.

"Pretty sure some of us could take him with our bare hands if we wanted or need to, or we could jump him." She half joked, before glancing at the mouse man again...

"Nah, that'd make me feel bad." She added moreso to herself before noticing Ann go rigid, face shifting into something like protective.

@Yun Lee @Sark @Capri @Farewell @Space_Candy @Everyone

View attachment 8697

"Well, one minute we were somewhere we wanted to be-" Dante yawned. "The next minute, we're not. Someone has taken us from our homes and is holding us against our wills. Unless you woke up this morning wanting to be locked in some dusty closet, I'd say we've been kidnapped And if anyone here did plan on getting kidnapped, hey, I'm not judging." Dante cracked open another can of OBLIVION. "Everyone has 'a thing'."

"Beats me,"
The Half-Demon shrugged. "But I'm not about to rule-out the organ trade. Not yet, anyway." Dante crushed his empty can against the dresser. "We don't have enough info to jump to any real conclusions. But I'll keep the organ theory in my back pocket. Just in case. You guys can be my witnesses if it comes down to an 'I told ya so' moment."

"Are we calling dibs on opening lines?"
Dante called out to the rest of the group. "I'm laying claim to 'you've got 30 seconds to tell us what the Hell is going on here, or I swear to God yadda-yadda-yadda'. If anyone wants to lead with 'who the fuck are you' or 'the fuck is your deal', that's cool. But I'm set on mine."

The Demon turned in his chair to face the Rat in the doorway. He dramatically cleared his throat and reached for another can.

"Hey, big-guy... Scratch that. Hey, short round. You've got 30 seconds to tell us what the Hell is going on here, or, I swear to God--"

[PSSH-CURR]

He cracked his third drink open.

"--I'm gonna shake you so damn hard all that cheese in your gut is gonna turn back into milk."

He took a long, sound glug of OBLIVION, followed by a dramatic, satisfied gasp.

"Twenty-Nine, Twenty-Eight, Twenty-Seven, Twenty-Six...."

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri
Camille stood for a second, looking at the newcomer. She wasn't too confused by his appearance; in the Natsu, there were much weirder-looking organisms than a mouse guy, so she merely scoffed when he appeared and waited for him to speak. Once he did, Camille nodded to herself, daydreaming a bit... and then she realized.

He was happy they were awake? They were "his intergalactic stars?" But... wouldn't that mean...

Oh ho ho, this guy's dead meat.

"Fuck waiting, I'm kicking his ass NOW!" yelled Camille, dashing to the mouse-like humanoid. With her sports tape-wrapped fist, she immediately threw a punch at his face.

@Yun Lee @Sark @Space_Candy @Capri @Everyone Else​

Back