Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Staff Member on Hiatus
The Multiverse had been saved, but save for a select few, no one truly knew it had even been in danger. Once Revan's machinations had been undone, hundreds of thousands of worlds kept right on spinning, blissfully unaware of the war for their very lives that had been building up for years and had finally unfolded. History is written by the victors, and the victors in this instance had written history so that this was possible. The Revanchist were unable to reset the world into what they desired, and while those involved began to return to a new multiversal order, for everyone else life went on.

And in one world in particular...a show was about to start.

This is...

Rot and Rule

---

Prologue
"The Memory Remains"

Fortune, fame, mirror vain, gone insane,
But the memory remains!

In the lounge of a certain mansion, a man sat on the sofa, face shrouded in shadows. The man sipped his wine, watching the holographic projection before him. A concert from three years ago, where the performer was none other than himself.

Heavy rings on fingers wave
Another star denies the grave
See the nowhere crowd, cry the nowhere tears of honor
Like twisted vines that grow
That hide and swallow mansions whole
And dim the light of an already faded prima donna
Fortune, fame, mirror vain, gone insane
But the memory remains

Though the recording only captured his own movements, the audience could still be heard over the recording. Cheering, screaming his name, singing along. He took another sip of wine. Ah, yes. He remembered this performance, his first stop on his last tour.

That was the first time he hadn't sold out a single venue.

Heavy rings hold cigarettes
Up to lips that time forgets
While the Hollywood sun sets behind your back
And can't the band play on?
Just listen, they play my song
Ash to ash, dust to dust, fade to black
Dance little tin goddess
La, da, da, da, la, da, da, da, la, da, da, da…

"Computer." As the song played on, to his left from a small portable keyboard another, smaller hologram appeared. "Show me the lifetime chart of my album sales."

The graph appeared, looking the same as it had for the past six months. Steadily decreasing over the past decade. This last album was the worst selling yet. His lips became a thin red line at the sight, and he gripped at his chest as he felt his blood turn to ice with each new heartbeat. Yes...this was why. This was why this had to be done. There was no going back. Not that he would go back, anyway. He was too far gone.

Drift away, fade away, little tin goddess
But the memory remains
Ash to ash, dust to dust, fades to black
But the memory remains, yeah
Faded prima donna, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

The computer flashed back to life, as it always did when there was some new notification. "Mok."

He was mid sip. "What is it?"

"They're here."

"Mm--" He almost spat out his wine, but composed himself and swallowed it down. "They...they've all arrived?"

"Yes. All candidates are within this universe."

"And…" His voice contained a hint of excitement. "And one of them…"

View attachment 8671

"One of them shall be The Voice."

Dance little tin goddess, dance...

View attachment 8672

His hands flew to the keyboard, and he opened up the file. Faces of all kinds smiled back at him. Men, women, children, machines, supernatural beings… Such different beings, and from all walks of life. And to think, one of them would be his second chance. His fresh start. His tomorrow. His face contorted into a wicked, wonderful grin.

He couldn't wait to meet them.

---

You wake up to the sound of music. A mellow little tune, coming from some old boombox. Its upbeat melody didn't do much to put you at ease as you come to a few realizations. First of all, you're not in your own room, or any room you recognize for that matter. As the fogginess clears from your mind and you regain control of your senses, you come to realize you're in some sort of...

View attachment 8673

Well, it seems to be more of a glorified closet than anything, stock full of storage boxes and dusty old clothes. But there are a few personal vanities lit up with cheap lights lining one wall, as well as a table set up with energy drinks from the brand OBLIVION and a large plastic bowl of some sort of trail mix. The smell of smoke and dried makeup make the room feel even stuffier than it already is.

Second of all, save for a lucky few of you, you are completely surrounded by strangers. It's a room full of different people...and a few nonhumans, as well. No, something is definitely off here. You could try to pinch yourself, but it won't do any good. Seems this may be the real deal.

Which leads to the third detail: you have no idea how you got here, or why you're here. Your day was proceeding as normal, and you were minding your own business, when all of a sudden you either completely wiped out or had a sudden shutdown if you happen to be robotic in nature. You can't think of any possible reason for you to be here right now.

Neither can a young woman in this place, either. "Ugh...come on!!" Dressed in Gothic Lolita fashion, she tries the doorknob, turning it, even getting a foot on the wall as she tries yanking the door open. But it's all in vain. "Shit!" She lets go and turns to you all, with hands on her hips.

View attachment 8674

"Looks like we're all locked in here...Normally I'd try to materialize on the other side of the door, but it looks like I can't use my powers. And my weapons are gone, too...great. Just great!"

As a matter of fact, it seems the same is true for all of you: your weapons, powers, and abilities are all gone. It seems you're all stick in this shoddy little dressing room together. May as well get comfortable. Who knows how long you may have to wait?

---

Cast List

@Gummi Bunnies as Calliope Mori [Hololive] and Neko Asakura [Cytus II]
@MaxIrvaron as Camille Ignacia Irvaron [Original Character]
@Space_Candy as Cassidy Embers [Original Character] and Kuko Harai [Hypnosis Mic]
@Lucky as Cooper Reid [Original Character] and Evan Hansen [Dear Evan Hansen]
@Sark as Dante [Devil May Cry] and Jyushi Aimono [Hypnosis Mic]
@Takumi as Gris [GRIS] and Meiji Gahata [Vocaloid]
@Yun Lee as Hitoya Amaguni [Hypnosis Mic] and Margaret Moonlight [No More Heroes]
@Crow as Inugami Korone [Hololive] and Uruha Rushia [Hololive]
@Crunch as Lord Raptor [Darkstalkers]
@Ver as Maria Cadenzavna Eve [Symphogear] and Tsubasa Kazanari [Symphogear]
@Farewell as Mima Kirigoe [Perfect Blue] and Rin Kagamine [Vocaloid]
@Minerva as Rise Kujikawa [Persona 4]
@Atomic Knight as Sarah Lynn [Bojack Horseman]
@Capri as Snufkin [Moomin] and Sweet Ann [Vocaloid]
@Jeremi as The Doctor [Doctor Who]​

SNUFKIN
@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi

View attachment 8675
"Well, this is certainly an odd situation we find ourselves in," a male voice chimes in, an odd whimsical cadence makes every word he speaks sound like he's amused, or that his voice is floating from one word to another.

His entire demeanor seems way too nonchalant for being placed in a closet with a bunch of strangers.

"I think we should find a way out of this room, it's way too cramped!"

SWEET ANN
@Everyone

On the other end of the spectrum, an older woman seems very distressed. She runs a hand through her hair and seems to be frantically looking for something.

Until she speaks up.

View attachment 8676
"Ollie! My... my son! He's... he's gone!"

A girl wearing a school uniform would be in the corner of the room. Her mind seemed to be somewhere else for the moment, and she came back.

3mOuocs.png

"It's no use. I'm not able to scan anything either. Looks like we're stuck here." It was clear either something was sealing her abilities or she was no longer in The Midnight Channel. The mixture of people indicate the former, but the fact that she didn't have her abilities at all indicated the latter.

@Yun Lee @Anyone​

Dante- Prologue- DMC: Dante Might Care
Kidnapped.
One minute you’re chilling in your office. You’re blasting some tunes. You chowing down on the local Italian place’s finest ‘za.
The next?
You’re not.
There was no point overselling it. One minute, Dante was doing something he loved. The next? He wasn’t. It was as simple as that.

“So this blows,” Dante summarised, throwing his boots up onto the dresser to try and recreate the scene. “Trish better have put my plate in the fridge.”

Unshaken, Dante leaned back into his chair and reached for a can of OBLIVION. He cracked it opened, put it to his lips and, a moment later, tossed the empty container behind him.

Eh. Wasn’t bad. It wasn’t good, either. But at least it wasn’t bad.

The Half-Demon cupped his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. No point whinging about his predicament. After all, he had something to drink, and he had something to park his ass on. He’d be fine. He’d just catch some shut-eye an—

Aw shit. He had company.

“—And if we’re stuck—“ Dante yawned, adding onto Rise’s sentence. “Then we might as well get comfy ‘n’ quiet. We’ve got a busy day of ‘being kidnapped’ ahead of us, and some of us are trying to get some beauty sleep before the main event. I know, I know— I don’t look like I need it but—“

The rest of his sentence was lost in a loud, dramatic stretching-groan.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Takumi @Jeremi @Space_Candy etc. etc.​

“—And if we’re stuck—“ Dante yawned, adding onto Rise’s sentence. “Then we might as well get comfy ‘n’ quiet. We’ve got a busy day of ‘being kidnapped’ ahead of us, and some of us are trying to get some beauty sleep before the main event. I know, I know— I don’t look like I need it but—“

The rest of his sentence was lost in a loud, dramatic stretching-groan.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Takumi @Jeremi @Space_Candy etc. etc.

qnfCyag.png

"You really think we've been kidnapped?" It was something Rise had been familiar with, as that was how she met The Inaba Investigation Team. To be kidnapped again was a horrifying thought. The last time, she had met her Shadow and accepted herself. Hopefully they would be able to escape again this time.

If only she could scan using her Persona.​

The Multiverse had been saved, but save for a select few, no one truly knew it had even been in danger. Once Revan's machinations had been undone, hundreds of thousands of worlds kept right on spinning, blissfully unaware of the war for their very lives that had been building up for years and had finally unfolded. History is written by the victors, and the victors in this instance had written history so that this was possible. The Revanchist were unable to reset the world into what they desired, and while those involved began to return to a new multiversal order, for everyone else life went on.

This is...

Rot and Rule

---

Prologue

"The Memory Remains"

But the memory remains!

In the lounge of a certain mansion, a man sat on the sofa, face shrouded in shadows. The man sipped his wine, watching the holographic projection before him. A concert from three years ago, where the performer was none other than himself.

But the memory remains

Though the recording only captured his own movements, the audience could still be heard over the recording. Cheering, screaming his name, singing along. He took another sip of wine. Ah, yes. He remembered this performance, his first stop on his last tour.

Dance little tin goddess

"Computer." As the song played on, to his left from a small portable keyboard another, smaller hologram appeared. "Show me the lifetime chart of my album sales."

The graph appeared, looking the same as it had for the past six months. Steadily decreasing over the past decade. This last album was the worst selling yet. His lips became a thin red line at the sight, and he gripped at his chest as he felt his blood turn to ice with each new heartbeat. Yes...this was why. This was why this had to be done. There was no going back. Not that he would go back, anyway. He was too far gone.

But the memory remains

The computer flashed back to life, as it always did when there was some new notification. "Mok."

"They're here."

"Mm--" He almost spat out his wine, but composed himself and swallowed it down. "They...they've all arrived?"

Screenshot_20200919-092946_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200919-092852_YouTube.jpg

His hands flew to the keyboard, and he opened up the file. Faces of all kinds smiled back at him. Men, women, children, machines, supernatural beings… Such different beings, and from all walks of life. And to think, one of them would be his second chance. His fresh start. His tomorrow. His face contorted into a wicked, wonderful grin.

---

You wake up to the sound of music. A mellow little tune, coming from some old boombox. Its upbeat melody didn't do much to put you at ease as you come to a few realizations. First of all, you're not in your own room, or any room you recognize for that matter. As the fogginess clears from your mind and you regain control of your senses, you come to realize you're in some sort of...

Screenshot_20200919-091049_Chrome.jpg

Well, it seems to be more of a glorified closet than anything, stock full of storage boxes and dusty old clothes. But there are a few personal vanities lit up with cheap lights lining one wall, as well as a table set up with energy drinks from the brand OBLIVION and a large plastic bowl of some sort of trail mix. The smell of smoke and dried makeup make the room feel even stuffier than it already is.

Second of all, save for a lucky few of you, you are completely surrounded by strangers. It's a room full of different people...and a few nonhumans, as well. No, something is definitely off here. You could try to pinch yourself, but it won't do any good. Seems this may be the real deal.

Which leads to the third detail: you have no idea how you got here, or why you're here. Your day was proceeding as normal, and you were minding your own business, when all of a sudden you either completely wiped out or had a sudden shutdown if you happen to be robotic in nature. You can't think of any possible reason for you to be here right now.

Neither can a young woman in this place, either. "Ugh...come on!!" Dressed in Gothic Lolita fashion, she tries the doorknob, turning it, even getting a foot on the wall as she tries yanking the door open. But it's all in vain. "Shit!" She lets go and turns to you all, with hands on her hips.

PRT_MARGARET.png

"Looks like we're all locked in here...Normally I'd try to materialize on the other side of the door, but it looks like I can't use my powers. And my weapons are gone, too...great. Just great!"

As a matter of fact, it seems the same is true for all of you: your weapons, powers, and abilities are all gone. It seems you're all stick in this shoddy little dressing room together. May as well get comfortable. Who knows how long you may have to wait?

---

Cast List

@Space_Candy as Cassidy Embers [Original Character] and Kuko Harai [Hypnosis Mic]

@Yun Lee as Hitoya Amaguni [Hypnosis Mic] and Margaret Moonlight [No More Heroes]

@Jeremi as The Doctor [Doctor Who]

Meiji Gahata Prologue: Stopped Cogs

November 11, 2019

That was the day she 'retired'. Two new Utauloids were to debut and ultimately replace her, as far as she knew. She still had some spark in her and didn't want to sit on her ass just yet though!

It's almost been a year, but nothing's really changed. She had been sitting in her room, staring out the window quietly when it happened.

Static filled her vision like a broken tv set. Something was wrong. Did she have a bug?

[ERROR. WARNING. SYSTEM FAILURE.]

System failure?! What kind of--?!

[Would you like to run a system health check?]
Yes
No

A what??
No

[Would you like to reboot?]
Yes
No

Should she? It wouldn't take long, but…
Maybe it'll help?
Yes

[Systems will restart in. . .]
[10. . .9. . .8. . .]

[Error. Shut down will commence--]

[N̴̪̙͓͇̥̼̮͈̔̉̈́̿̋͠ȏ̵̗̊̐͌͛̒͝ẅ̶̼̹͈̀͛̽̎͐͠]

Thud!

Meiji's body hit the floor, powering down long before she dropped. The sun set, and no one came to check on her, as far as she knew.

---

...Ping!

Meiji's eyes opened and she sat up.

'Everything seems in order. Maybe I should of went to get checked out immediately…' she thought, before taking note of where she was. This wasn't her room…

"Ugh, not this again!" She groaned, frustrated. Huffing she hauled herself to her feet and brushed herself off. Why was she being dragged into another weird situation?

"If we've been locked in here, either the people who brought us here want us to stay put for now or don't know we're in here yet, if we got here accidentally." She commented, arms crossed.

"No, you do look like you need it. Why not go back to sleep while we wait for some weirdo to come get us." Meiji spoke to Dante almost sarcastically with a roll of her eyes.

Gris Prologue: White noise, Black sight

"!!" Gris woke with a gasp, one hand going to her chest a moment. What happened? The last she remembered, the inky black presence that had been following her, ready to consume her had been staring her down with a face so much like her own it was almost frightening.

She vaguely remembered it opened it's jaws, and for a second she had been going down, down, down into a dark oppressive abyss without light or color. She remembered swimming, trying to reach the surface, but nothing else.

Was she dead? Did she reach the surface and end up...here? Where was here? Taking a look around, Gris frowned. Everything was unfamiliar, and she's never seen other beings like her other than mother.

She took a look at her surroundings, attempting to try and see if there was another way out, or another way to get the door open.

BONK

Only to yelp as a can hit her on the head. Ouch.

@Yun Lee @Sark @Minerva @Capri @Everyone

SNUFKIN
@Sark @Minerva @Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

View attachment 8677
"So it's a kidnapping, then? Interesting. Wonder what they want from us,"

His seemingly nonchalant attitude interrupted when he first glimpsed at Rise's outfit.

"I hope you don't mind this comment, but those garments are the strangest garments I have seen, and I've traveled everywhere,"

SWEET ANN
@Takumi @Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

The distraught Vocaloid would approach Meiji, her comments piquing her interest.

"Wait wait wait... you say 'again' as if this has happened before. Do you have any sense of what's happening right now?"

This is...

Rot and Rule

---

Prologue
"The Memory Remains"

But the memory remains!

But the memory remains

Dance little tin goddess

But the memory remains

"They're here."

View attachment 8671

View attachment 8672

---

View attachment 8673

View attachment 8674

---

Cast List

@Jeremi as The Doctor [Doctor Who]​

From one of the seats, an older man began to stir. His eyes shot open and his vicious eyebrows looked like they were going to attack as he looked around all bug-eyed. Then he reached into his coat pocket. Where was it...no...it wasn't there? He looked around some more. A weird assortment of people that he didn't know.

A snap of his fingers. Okay, make that multiple snaps. What he was expecting to happen no one could say but the man didn't seem happy about it. Then an audible groan. It had been such a long time since this happened the last time.

tdTPNxc.png

"Now I do not want to alarm anyone," Is not something someone says if they actually don't want to alarm anyone. "But I have deduced we have all been...

jzh8dP0.png

Kidnapped." He looked into one of the mirrors. "Oof, I do not like that scowling." He looked back to the gathered crew. "I promise I will do my best that at least most of you don't get killed during this situation. Pinkie swear."

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Capri

SNUFKIN
@Sark @Minerva @Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

snufkin convo2.png

"So it's a kidnapping, then? Interesting. Wonder what they want from us,"

His seemingly nonchalant attitude interrupted when he first glimpsed at Rise's outfit.

"I hope you don't mind this comment, but those garments are the strangest garments I have seen, and I've traveled everywhere,"
zv5QsfG.png

"Oh, this?" She said, holding up part of her shirt. ." It's my school uniform. I go to Yasogami High in Inaba." She said, pointing towards the school's crest on her collar.​

❝ You've got to be kidding me... ❞ Calliope groaned once it was clear that she wasn't at her apartment in the underworld. It's only been a week since she's started her work as an idol for Hololive, and aside from all the technical issues like her outdated laptop and unstable internet, this sudden situation of being obviously kidnapped was just a cherry on top of this shit sundae.

vBBtWei.png

❝ I really wish I was not on hiatus on the whole reaping souls thing, because I really want to ki-... I mean, extinguish the life of whoever thought it was a fantastic idea to kidnap me. ❞ The reaper expressed her frustration with the current situation, especially with the disappointment that she couldn't find her trusty placeholder scythe.

❝ Kidnapped? Ooooh, that makes a whole lot of sense. ❞ On the other hand, Neko didn't seem all that concerned with the concept that they were all kidnapped that badly. ❝ Hmmm... but I'm just an internet streamer? Unless whoever is behind this... is a crazy mega fan of mine! ❞

❝ Yo, same. On the streamer part. But who is in their right mind to kidnap the Grim Reaper's apprentice... who's also on hiatus, but that's not that important right now! ❞

Calliope and Neko only stared at each other, but they couldn't answer any of their apparent questions from each other.

@Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Capri

Maria and Tsubasa: Prologue -- Wings of Music

View attachment 8680

"Kidnapped...? Why would anyone...?" A pink-haired young woman, Maria Cadenzavna Eve, said with a furrowed brow as it quickly became apparent that she and everyone else around were here against their own will, a myriad of plausible reasons piling up in her head. The young idol could feel a sense of grogginess, but could distinctly recall what she had just been doing before then.

It had only been just a few weeks after she and her friends had managed to defeat Adam and foil his plans. In the wake of the destruction, Maria and Tsubasa had just been planning a charity concert together to help rebuild and do their part. Picking out the venue, coordinating it with the managers, they'd still had a lot to figure on the agenda. Speaking of Tsubasa...

View attachment 8681

"I can imagine one reason or two why someone would take us away, but... Something is wrong, Maria," Tsubasa Kazanari said with a harder expression on her face than Maria, her guard remaining tight even as she nevertheless felt defenseless. She felt... different, more vulnerable than usual, empty. Something was wrong. Something present, yet missing. There was only one thing that Tsubasa could imagine. The worst thing she and Maria could possibly lose, pragmatically speaking.

The blue-haired girl put a hand to her chest, as though feeling for something beneath her own body, only to grimace as she could not find what she was looking for.

"... We can't transform. My Gear won't respond," she hissed softly to Maria, troubled.

"I was afraid you'd say that. It's the same for me..." Maria murmured in response, looking on warily at the rest of the motley crew they were lumped with. She recognized nothing about anyone here, save for the confused and concerned expressions that matched her own and Tsubasa's. Whatever was going on here, to say it was fishy would have been an understatement. "That girl up there also said her powers were gone. I don't know exactly what all this entails, but I imagine we'll be finding out soon enough..."

"Let us hope so. In the meantime..." Tsubasa breathed, before reaching for a can of this OBLIVION drink like Dante had. She didn't usually indulge in these sorts of beverages, but it would have been good to get some source of energy, especially as she couldn't connect to her Gear for whatever reason.

View attachment 8682

Sip.

"... This is disgusting. The Americans really like this type of drink?" Tsubasa only said flatly.

With a resigned sigh, Maria put a finger to her chin in thought, before looking over to the Doctor, pursing her lips uneasily. "That's very kind of you to say, sir. Though..." She eyed up the older looking man, and wondered just what he was usually capable of that he'd be confident enough to say such a thing. Appearances could be deceiving, granted, but even so.

"... Anyway, my name is Maria, and this is my friend, Tsubasa!" She exclaimed. Maria generally didn't have a big head about her fame, but she had to admit, it was a bit surprising that no one had recognized either of them from their idol careers. Guess the stream of recognizing each other went both ways after all, somehow. "And you are...?"

@Jeremi @Anybody

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @EveryoneElse

"Hmm..."

Snufkin pondered for a little bit, and if Rise looked closely he looked rather peeved.

"Guessing that Inaba is nowhere near Moominvalley," he says, "To be rather honest, it doesn't seem like a place I'd want to travel. Seems like there's too many pointless rules. I mean, you have to wear a uniform! Is there a 'no stepping on the grass' rule? I bet there is,"

View attachment 8683
"I quite like stepping on the grass if you ask me. And you should wear whatever clothes you want to wear,"

Maria and Tsubasa: Prologue -- Wings of Music

View attachment 8680

"Kidnapped...? Why would anyone...?" A pink-haired young woman, Maria Cadenzavna Eve, said with a furrowed brow as it quickly became apparent that she and everyone else around were here against their own will, a myriad of plausible reasons piling up in her head. The young idol could feel a sense of grogginess, but could distinctly recall what she had just been doing before then.

It had only been just a few weeks after she and her friends had managed to defeat Adam and foil his plans. In the wake of the destruction, Maria and Tsubasa had just been planning a charity concert together to help rebuild and do their part. Picking out the venue, coordinating it with the managers, they'd still had a lot to figure on the agenda. Speaking of Tsubasa...

View attachment 8681

"I can imagine one reason or two why someone would take us away, but... Something is wrong, Maria," Tsubasa Kazanari said with a harder expression on her face than Maria, her guard remaining tight even as she nevertheless felt defenseless. She felt... different, more vulnerable than usual, empty. Something was wrong. Something present, yet missing. There was only one thing that Tsubasa could imagine. The worst thing she and Maria could possibly lose, pragmatically speaking.

The blue-haired girl put a hand to her chest, as though feeling for something beneath her own body, only to grimace as she could not find what she was looking for.

"... We can't transform. My Gear won't respond," she hissed softly to Maria, troubled.

"I was afraid you'd say that. It's the same for me..." Maria murmured in response, looking on warily at the rest of the motley crew they were lumped with. She recognized nothing about anyone here, save for the confused and concerned expressions that matched her own and Tsubasa's. Whatever was going on here, to say it was fishy would have been an understatement. "That girl up there also said her powers were gone. I don't know exactly what all this entails, but I imagine we'll be finding out soon enough..."

"Let us hope so. In the meantime..." Tsubasa breathed, before reaching for a can of this OBLIVION drink like Dante had. She didn't usually indulge in these sorts of beverages, but it would have been good to get some source of energy, especially as she couldn't connect to her Gear for whatever reason.

View attachment 8682

Sip.

"... This is disgusting. The Americans really like this type of drink?" Tsubasa only said flatly.

With a resigned sigh, Maria put a finger to her chin in thought, before looking over to the Doctor, pursing her lips uneasily. "That's very kind of you to say, sir. Though..." She eyed up the older looking man, and wondered just what he was usually capable of that he'd be confident enough to say such a thing. Appearances could be deceiving, granted, but even so.

"... Anyway, my name is Maria, and this is my friend, Tsubasa!" She exclaimed. Maria generally didn't have a big head about her fame, but she had to admit, it was a bit surprising that no one had recognized either of them from their idol careers. Guess the stream of recognizing each other went both ways after all, somehow. "And you are...?"

@Jeremi @Anybody

8DPOSMc.png

"The Doctor," He said with such confidence that it felt like the only truth in the entire universe. With that, he went over to inspect the door. "Excuse me," He brusquely swept past Margaret and started to slowly knock on the door in different places before stopping at the keyhole. Again he instinctively slid his hand into his coat pocket only to come up empty.

"Maybe it really is a crutch..." He mumbled loudly to himself before going on his knees to look at the lock and soon handed his hand back. "Hair clip," He replied into the room. "Come on. I'm pretty sure...well 50% I saw some people in the room that definitely use a hair clip."

@Ver @Anybody

Last edited:
SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Ver @Anybody

"Hair... clip?" Sweet Ann questioned The Doctor, "I don't... think... I follow..."

What an oddball Sweet Ann thought to herself.

However, no matter what odd stuff The Doctor did, Sweet Ann couldn't remove the worry that she had over Oliver, her son, from her robotic brain.​

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Minerva @Sark @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @EveryoneElse

"Hmm..."

Snufkin pondered for a little bit, and if Rise looked closely he looked rather peeved.

"Guessing that Inaba is nowhere near Moominvalley," he says, "To be rather honest, it doesn't seem like a place I'd want to travel. Seems like there's too many pointless rules. I mean, you have to wear a uniform! Is there a 'no stepping on the grass' rule? I bet there is,"

View attachment 8683
"I quite like stepping on the grass if you ask me. And you should wear whatever clothes you want to wear,"
Oh, I don’t mind, and it’s just for school.” Rise said, twirling a strand of hair in her fingers. “Inaba itself Is quite nice to escape to, especially when you have to get away from the city.” She smiled.

"Holyyy shit! Where is my phone right now, you guys?"

A thirty-year old woman had just woken up and was moving about the room, throwing furniture and random objects aside as she looked for her phone, though it seemed half the stuff she was throwing around was just for the sake of it. There were dark shadows around her bloodshot eyes and she likely looked as if she had a rough week. Well, month. No, few months.

iVhE3dW.jpg

"I swear to god... Oh, wait." She blinked, finally really taking in the people around her. "I don't know any of you, like at all. Shit... that bender really knocked me out. Where the hell is BoJack..." She groaned and rubbed her eyes. "Hey, please don't tell me this is an intervention or something. Those are so boring and I seriously will bash my head against the wall."

With a sudden scream, the woman rushed the locked door and slammed against it. When it didn't give away, she staggered backward. "Can't blame a girl for trying... Okay, seriously, are there no drugs around here? No booze? I'm Sarah Lynn! You can't just do this to me!"

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Jeremi @Capri

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @EveryoneElse

Almost instantly as Sarah staggered backwards, Sweet Ann’s maternal instincts kicked in. Although the girl didn’t fall, Ann has seen these types of drug-addicted people before. Poor, innocent souls ravaged by the sickness of addiction and turned into shadows of their former selves.

“Why don’t you sit down,” Ann said, guiding Sarah over to one of the chairs, “I’ll get you a drink,”

Sweet Ann grabbed one of the cans of OBLIVION and handed it to Sarah.

“Here, it may not be the best choice, but it’s better than nothing,”

She sighed before she continued.

“This isn’t an intervention... you’ve been kidnapped. We’ve all been kidnapped,”

"Kidnapped...I suppose that's the general concensus, then." The young woman quietly nodded to herself. It seemed her fury had been taken out on the door at least. "That would make sense...though as to why we would all be kidnapped I have no real idea. Especially considering my life was supposed to be...hm?"

She watched the Doctor move to the door, raising an eyebrow as he worked with it. "Oh! Hair pin...here." she pulled one out from her hair underneath her headpiece and placed it in his hand. "If we're all introducing ourselves, I'm Margaret. Margaret Moonlight."

The first song finished up, and another started playing. The source appeared to be a boombox on the table with the..."refreshments."

@Gummi Bunnies @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Crunch @Ver @Farewell @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri

Back