Mylar dropped to the ground as The Doctor pried him out of the zombie's grasp, only for the zombie to grab the Timelord's arm, repeatedly yanking him into the door to try and break it open from the other side!

"Guh..." Mylar rubbed his throat, catching his breath as Gris approached him. "I'd say...I owed you one..." The mouse wheezed. "But...let's face it...you all...owe me..."

Those barricading would be joined by Hitoya, who was already dragging another table to the doors. "This would be a lot easier if more people were armed!"

BANG! BANG! Having turned her attention away from the punk zombie, Margaret had started shooting into the holes still visible on the door. "That's it! While some of us keep him distracted, others can go down to the basement to get that weapons box!"

"You can turn off...the power too...if you guys got...any powers, that...that'll give 'em back..."

The zombie grinned wickedly at Cassidy. "Ain't it obvious, baby? Zed's bringin' on the end of the world!!"

"WELCOME TO THE AROCKALYPSE, BITCH!!"

Giant letters appeared once more, coming towards Cassidy and anyone else not stationed at the door!

@Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ver @Capri @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @mintyy @Stage

---

The sickening crunch of the zombie's skull was fortunately drowned out by the smashing of the radio. The room was left in an eerie silence once the creature was slain, but as seconds went by, muffled yelling and screaming could be heard from outside.

"Enough is enough!" Murdoc dragged a trunk to the center of the room, climbing up on top and hoisting himself up into the open vent. "I'm gettin' outta here!!"

@Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Capri @Sark @Dressing Room

@Crow @Minerva @Override

Turning her head for a moment, Cassidy let out a small sigh of relief as the mouse was saved by another. She quickly looked back at the zombie, who grinned at her, she made a face of disgust at him- but as he spoke she only had enough time to dodge to the floor as the words came barreling at her.

She had to think, and fast.

Cassidy got to her feet and ran towards the corpse, her chainsaw raised and roaring.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @mintyy @Capri @Stage
--------------

Kuko managed to get out from underneath the large man, rushing towards Jyushi- glaring at the green man attempting to get up into the vent. But, that didn't matter- he was scared and he just wanted to find Hitoya. He grabbed Jyushi- the man was heavier than he appeared, Kuko making a grunt as he picked up the other man bridal style. Moving them as far away from the vent as they could in the room.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Sark @Capri @DressingRoom

vWnAAiD.png

"Do y'all hear somethin'...?"

Sarah Lynn was dead to the world, too busy messing around on a phone to really even acknowledge the commotion over the radio or Snufkin's smashing of the device. She eventually looked up and let out a vexed noise.

"I can't figure out the password on this phone," she said, casually tossing it over her shoulder. "Really fuckin' sucks because I'm dying to get a hold of Dr. Hu." She watched as Murdoc and a few others then tried to exit via the vent. Sarah Lynn stood up, stretched her arms, and made her way to follow.

"Yeah, I'm with you assholes. I'm seriously hating it in this room. Too many tiny gremlins."

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Sark @Dressing Room

"If you want I'd be more than happy to let our guests in!" The Doctor shouted to Mylar as now he struggled to break free from the undeads grip. "I'm sure they'd love to get to know you more personally! Make yourself and get this thing fortified! Sounds like they'll need my expertise!"

Finally he managed to lodge himself free thanks to Margaret's shooting abilities. "Now will someone head with me to the basement to wrap this thing up?"

@Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Ver @Capri @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @mintyy @Stage

View attachment 9186

"I'm with you, Doctor! The situation may seem dire, but once Tsubasa and I get full control of our powers back, we'll be able to make short work of anything that gets in our way!" Maria exclaimed unfalteringly.

It may have been one thing after another with the appearance of the zombies, but hey, she and Tsubasa had seen more daunting sights than that before, and she wouldn't waver now!

View attachment 9187

"Indeed, I'm already one step ahead of you!" Tsubasa exclaimed with a nod. She was a bit reluctant to leave some of the others behind as it were, but she had to trust that the rest could take care of themselves. Just like Maria, she had the utmost faith that once they were able to make use of their Gears, the rest would be history already. "Let's go!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @mintyy @Stage

Camille took one look at Sarah Lynn, and a small vein throbbed in her head. While the rest of them were trying to hold back these undead freaks, this bitch was trying to get service?! Naw, if I take any more crap I'll go batshit. I should help Tsubasa and the others, they seem chill.

Camille, too, got off of the squad barricading the zombies and approached the group ready to head to the basement. "Hey, do y'all got space for another?"

❝ Y'all got that, and I'm gonna lend a hand with holding thing together up here. ❞ Calliope figured to stick here to keep things from getting too bad while the others planned to get to the basement. Even if they got things working in their favor down there, it wouldn't amount to much if they get immediately overrun by the undead pounding their way into the building.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @Capri @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @mintyy
@Stage

❝ S-sorry, it's just... actual zombies... how do you not expect someone to freak out at that??? ❞ Neko would apologize to Meiji, and as she made her point about the zombies, the remixer only deadpanned at Sarah Lynn's obliviousness to the situation. Shaking her head to get a hold of herself, she noticed Murdoc trying to escape from the room.

❝ Actually... we need to leave this room too. We'll be sitting ducks staying here. ❞ She says, begrudgingly going after Murdoc's lead.

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Capri @Sark
@Dressing Room

❝ Y'all got that, and I'm gonna lend a hand with holding thing together up here. ❞ Calliope figured to stick here to keep things from getting too bad while the others planned to get to the basement. Even if they got things working in their favor down there, it wouldn't amount to much if they get immediately overrun by the undead pounding their way into the building.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @Capri @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @mintyy
@Stage

❝ S-sorry, it's just... actual zombies... how do you not expect someone to freak out at that??? ❞ Neko would apologize to Meiji, and as she made her point about the zombies, the remixer only deadpanned at Sarah Lynn's obliviousness to the situation. Shaking her head to get a hold of herself, she noticed Murdoc trying to escape from the room.

❝ Actually... we need to leave this room too. We'll be sitting ducks staying here. ❞ She says, begrudgingly going after Murdoc's lead.

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Capri @Sark
@Dressing Room

"Well, yeah, makes sense, but everything else has been so crazy ao far zombies don't even surprise me as much I guess., don't have to apologize for that." Meiji replied to Neko with a shrug, before ignoring the fact that Sarah Lynn hadn't even seemed to notice that she almost got bit by a zombie, instead looking to the vent Murdoc tried to climb into.

"Might as well follow after him, if it's the only way out. The hallways a no go if those screams are anything to go by." Meiji commented, before glancing around the room a second. She remembered there was someone in here who knew the lawyer and...ah, there.

"Uh, excuse me?" She called, turning to Kuko, and approaching him as he held Jyushi, while trying to block the dead zombie from view.

"We can't stay here, and you know Mr. Hitoya right? Maybe we can all help each other out here, and use those vents to get out of this room? As for your friend, is he okay? If you need help getting him out of here with us then I can try my best with that." Meiji offered, though wasn't sure what she could do to help exactly. She wanted out of this room, but they were all stuck together and it only made sense to stick together and find everyone else. She was, admittedly, worried about Rin and Ann, so she could understand how either Hitoya or Kuko might feel.

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Sark @Capri @Dressing Room

Mylar dropped to the ground as The Doctor pried him out of the zombie's grasp, only for the zombie to grab the Timelord's arm, repeatedly yanking him into the door to try and break it open from the other side!

"Guh..." Mylar rubbed his throat, catching his breath as Gris approached him. "I'd say...I owed you one..." The mouse wheezed. "But...let's face it...you all...owe me..."

Those barricading would be joined by Hitoya, who was already dragging another table to the doors. "This would be a lot easier if more people were armed!"

BANG! BANG! Having turned her attention away from the punk zombie, Margaret had started shooting into the holes still visible on the door. "That's it! While some of us keep him distracted, others can go down to the basement to get that weapons box!"

"You can turn off...the power too...if you guys got...any powers, that...that'll give 'em back..."

The zombie grinned wickedly at Cassidy. "Ain't it obvious, baby? Zed's bringin' on the end of the world!!"

"WELCOME TO THE AROCKALYPSE, BITCH!!"

Giant letters appeared once more, coming towards Cassidy and anyone else not stationed at the door!

---

The sickening crunch of the zombie's skull was fortunately drowned out by the smashing of the radio. The room was left in an eerie silence once the creature was slain, but as seconds went by, muffled yelling and screaming could be heard from outside.

"Enough is enough!" Murdoc dragged a trunk to the center of the room, climbing up on top and hoisting himself up into the open vent. "I'm gettin' outta here!!"

@Crow @Minerva @Override

"Huh? Owe you?" Gris tilted her head in confusion as she moved to help Mylar stand, not exactly sure what he meant but before she could try to figure it out she flinched at the sounds of gunshots coming from Margaret. Yeah, she didn't like that sound.

"Turn off the power...how?" She asked Mylar as she went to help barricade the doors, trying to help Hitoya move the table he was currently in the process of moving.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @Lucky @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Ver @mintyy @Stage

"Y'know..."

Only now was the sound of grotesque, incessant chewing audibly apparent to everyone in the dressing room. Naturally, the sound came from the corner where one atrophied, rockin' corpse sat in a steel chair with one leg folded over the other and another, disembodied leg clutched in one of his claws. Raptor took another nonchalant bite from his meal and shot a finger towards the sound of chaos.

"Bit insensitive to be usin' the z-word when I'm right here, innit?" he mumbled whilst chewing, his brow twitching for a moment before Raptor hacked up a wad of bad-tasting meat. "Eugh. I swear on me dead-dead-dead mum, Mylar, would it FUCKIN' KILL HIM TO GET SOME REAL BLOODY FOOD IN HERE FOR ONCE?!"

The zomb-- I mean -- z-word hurled the mangled limb at the other end of the room with a dissatisfied snarl, leaning back in his chair before throwing himself into an upright stand. He didn't quite know what to think of the current matters. What fleeting thoughts occupy the single, rotting brain cell in Raptor's hollow skull seem to change on a whim, at least as long as he kept up the fool act, but the arrival of his fellow rotting bodies really put a damper on his style.

It looked as if he was going to have to give his undying mates a bit of pepper. Something to spice up this apocalypse. Something to keep the plot dynamic and interesting for as long as he has to hang around with these squares. Raptor cracked his neck at a sickly angle, twisting it back into position again and shambling ahead to the door.

"I gotta say, this is a lot more fun than playin' jury duty for ol' M&M over there," Raptor said to no one as he motioned towards Murdoc's flailing legs. "But none of you lot knows how to handle a bit o' necromancy and it shows! But, hey, no worries! This'll be a learnin' experience for everyone!"

The banging and screaming on the door grew even louder, and so too did the maddened grin on Lord Raptor's skullish face. He twisted his head around to Neko and the others, the dim red glow in his eyes shrinking to a pinpoint. The rockstar tossed his guitar above his head, snatching it out of the air with a battle-ax grip.

"Get in the vent, mates. I gotta myself hyped up, and then I'll give these posers a lesson on what a real zombie looks like! GYAAAAHAHAHAHAH!"

Raptor's shrill cackle drowned the impending roar of the horde. He threw himself at the wooden barrier, nailing to it with his shoulder and pressing back against the banging with all the undying strength his atrophied body could muster. Raptor grit his teeth with short, excited giggles and twitching claws raking the strings of his guitar.

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Sark @Capri @Dressing Room​

"Y'know..."

Only now was the sound of grotesque, incessant chewing audibly apparent to everyone in the dressing room. Naturally, the sound came from the corner where one atrophied, rockin' corpse sat in a steel chair with one leg folded over the other and another, disembodied leg clutched in one of his claws. Raptor took another nonchalant bite from his meal and shot a finger towards the sound of chaos.

"Bit insensitive to be usin' the z-word when I'm right here, innit?" he mumbled whilst chewing, his brow twitching for a moment before Raptor hacked up a wad of bad-tasting meat. "Eugh. I swear on me dead-dead-dead mum, Mylar, would it FUCKIN' KILL HIM TO GET SOME REAL BLOODY FOOD IN HERE FOR ONCE?!"

The zomb-- I mean -- z-word hurled the mangled limb at the other end of the room with a dissatisfied snarl, leaning back in his chair before throwing himself into an upright stand. He didn't quite know what to think of the current matters. What fleeting thoughts occupy the single, rotting brain cell in Raptor's hollow skull seem to change on a whim, at least as long as he kept up the fool act, but the arrival of his fellow rotting bodies really put a damper on his style.

It looked as if he was going to have to give his undying mates a bit of pepper. Something to spice up this apocalypse. Something to keep the plot dynamic and interesting for as long as he has to hang around with these squares. Raptor cracked his neck at a sickly angle, twisting it back into position again and shambling ahead to the door.

"I gotta say, this is a lot more fun than playin' jury duty for ol' M&M over there," Raptor said to no one as he motioned towards Murdoc's flailing legs. "But none of you lot knows how to handle a bit o' necromancy and it shows! But, hey, no worries! This'll be a learnin' experience for everyone!"

The banging and screaming on the door grew even louder, and so too did the maddened grin on Lord Raptor's skullish face. He twisted his head around to Neko and the others, the dim red glow in his eyes shrinking to a pinpoint. The rockstar tossed his guitar above his head, snatching it out of the air with a battle-ax grip.

"Get in the vent, mates. I gotta myself hyped up, and then I'll give these posers a lesson on what a real zombie looks like! GYAAAAHAHAHAHAH!"

Raptor's shrill cackle drowned the impending roar of the horde. He threw himself at the wooden barrier, nailing to it with his shoulder and pressing back against the banging with all the undying strength his atrophied body could muster. Raptor grit his teeth with short, excited giggles and twitching claws raking the strings of his guitar.

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Sark @Capri @Dressing Room​

Meiji rolled her eyes, and was going to turn her head to address Lord Raptor, just as he chucked the leg.

BINK!

"Wh-?!" Right into her head and causing her to go down with a thud. She laid there for a moment, processing.

"Really?" She murmured, sitting up and placing a hand on her head and pulling away to see that there was blood there. Gross, she had zombie blood in her hair now! Where'd he even get the leg in the first place?!

"Really?!" She all but growled as she narrowed her eyes at the rotting pea brain. Pushing to her feet, she grabbed the bat that had fallen out of her hands during the fall, tempted to go at Lord Raptor right this moment.

9664f11359a5e17b5a9bf28eb3dbaa388f422888.jpg

"Watch where you're throwing stuff, yeah?" She snapped, bloody bat pointing at him as she spoke. She waa fine, sure, no external or internal damage that she could tell, but if that had hit someone else? It could've hurt someone! Or killed them, maybe, if it was thrown hard enough. Scowling as Raptor urged the group to get in the vents, she glanced at Murdoc as he attempted to get in and huffed out a breath she didn't need.

"I'll help you all get in, give you a boost up if you need it." She offered, scowl still in place.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Crunch @Sark @Capri @Dressing Room

Unfortunately, the door still seemed to be reinforced by a supernatural cause, but on the bright side, the vents would fit anyone who could fit inside, both in size and weight. By the time Sasa Lynn made her way in, however, Murdoc had vanished, leaving her and anyone else with going right, left, or straight ahead.

---

"I'll hold them off!" Margaret sent another shot towards the door.

"And I'll keep us all super safe!!" Rin rushed to the table Hitoya was moving, Mima hesitatingly following suit. "Leave this one to me, Mister Lawyer! Miss Reaper, mind helpin' with the table?"

"Thanks, kid." Giving up on the table, Hitoya joined the group headed to the basement. "Let's send this asshole back to the grave!"

As the group started for the hall, Zed meanwhile caught Cassidy's attack, holding his mic stand up to hold it back. "Heh heh heh...huh?!" His attention turned to the little basement group. "Hey...trying to ditch my show early, are ya?!"

"GET BACK HERE!!!"

The letters were sent towards the team, and Cassidy would feel the friction against the chainsaw lighten up ever so slightly.

@Crow @Minerva @Override

SNUFKIN
@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Vents

"He got away..." Snufkin said matter-of-factly, and rather suddenly to Sarah Lynn. He had wormed his way up to the vents to give chase to Murdoc since he kinda sort of wants to see him punished for his actions.

He would go straight ahead, just because.

SWEET ANN
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @mintyy @Stage

"I believe in you, Rin," Ann said, encouraging Rin to continue her attempts at keeping the group safe.

She would duck out of the way of any incoming words, trying to stay as close to Oliver as possible.​

As the friction loosened as the zombie changed his attention, Cassidy thought fast and pulled her pocket knife out- flipping it open quickly with one hand and tried to drive it into the corspe.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @Lucky @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Ver @mintyy @Stage
---------------

Kuko blinked up at the young woman who came up to him asking about Hitoya. He nodded before going to speak.

"I uh- he is okay, I think that green man knocked him out," he spoke trying to make sure his English was clear. He looked up to the vents, she was right they couldn't stay there.

"Isn't that where the dead guy came from?" He asked, brows furrowed. He made a noise of struggle as he moved Jyushi to a piggyback position on his back. He looked up again, walking over to it.

They didn't have much choice

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Capri @Sark @Dressing Room

Going straight ahead, Snufkin would find that the vent continued on with no twists or turns, instead leading him right above Mylar's office, the one Murdoc had commandeered for himself. Busting the grate leading down into it shouldn't be a problem, as long as enough force was applied.

@Capri

@Space_Candy @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Sark @Dressing Room

---

As Cassidy stabbed Zed, the zombie's eyes widened, and he cried out. "OW!!! Oh, noooo! That hurts so fuckin' baaaaad! What am I gonna doooooooo?" After wailing dramatically, he grinned sadistically. "How 'bout THIS?!"

Zed sent a kick right into Cassidy's stomach, his microphone stand now able to get him away from her chainsaw. "You got spunk, takin' me on like that. Maybe we could start a band...after I tear you to shreds and sew you back up!!!!" Laughing maniacally, he raised his stand to slam it down on the girl. At least it distracted him from those headed to the basement, though they could hear some groaning echoing in the halls before them...

@Space_Candy

@Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @Lucky @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @mintyy @Stage​

@Crow @Minerva @Override

View attachment 9231

"Nngh! The enemy's really threatening to close in!" Tsubasa uttered through gritted teeth as she and Maria continued attempting to evade the letters that flew their way. "We have to make haste, lest the others' will have stayed behind for nothing!" She exclaimed dramatically. There was no telling how much longer the others would last even to the second.

"Yeah! As long as I continue to have a say about it, I refuse to let anyone die on my watch!" Maria nodded in affirmation. Her stomach turned as it was, having to let others hold off Zed as it was. She felt so useless, so powerless without her Gear, but if the ability to regain its power was just within reach, she'd do everything she could to restore the power! With that, the two of them continued down the hall, along with whoever also followed suit.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @Lucky @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @mintyy @Space_Candy @Stage-Hall

As the friction loosened as the zombie changed his attention, Cassidy thought fast and pulled her pocket knife out- flipping it open quickly with one hand and tried to drive it into the corspe.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @Lucky @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Ver @mintyy @Stage
---------------

Kuko blinked up at the young woman who came up to him asking about Hitoya. He nodded before going to speak.

"I uh- he is okay, I think that green man knocked him out," he spoke trying to make sure his English was clear. He looked up to the vents, she was right they couldn't stay there.

"Isn't that where the dead guy came from?" He asked, brows furrowed. He made a noise of struggle as he moved Jyushi to a piggyback position on his back. He looked up again, walking over to it.

They didn't have much choice

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Capri @Sark @Dressing Room

"Yeah that's where the dead guy came from, but it looks like it's our only way out." Meiji responded as she tried to get the gunk out of her hair somehow.

"I'm Meiji, by the way. Meiji Gahata." She greeted. Once everyone was inside the vents she already disliked how they had three options to choose from. Well, then again they were vents so it made sense.

She was a bit hesitant about them splitting up further than this though. She carefully followed after Snufkin down the straight path.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @DressingRoom/Vents

As Cassidy stabbed Zed, the zombie's eyes widened, and he cried out. "OW!!! Oh, noooo! That hurts so fuckin' baaaaad! What am I gonna doooooooo?" After wailing dramatically, he grinned sadistically. "How 'bout THIS?!"

Zed sent a kick right into Cassidy's stomach, his microphone stand now able to get him away from her chainsaw. "You got spunk, takin' me on like that. Maybe we could start a band...after I tear you to shreds and sew you back up!!!!" Laughing maniacally, he raised his stand to slam it down on the girl. At least it distracted him from those headed to the basement, though they could hear some groaning echoing in the halls before them...
The Basement Crew wanted a distraction? Oh, they'd get a distraction all right.
"OWW!" Dante chirped, grabbing hold of his crutch and thrusting like an 80s popstar. With a twist and a pulse, the Half-Demon span around like a hurricane. "AWW-YEAH! OWW!" He jerked his arms like a robot. He rolled his shoulders like a wave. His with a nod and a wink he beckoned Zed to come hither. "Didn't ya mamma never tell ya? Ya not supposed to bring a mic to a dance fight!" With a swing, a kick and a finger click, Dante taunted the zombie some more. Never letting up. Never stopping. "Hitting girls ain't cool either. How about we take it from the top, huh? Let's roll it back. My name's Dante. I'm going to be you opponent for the evening."
Thrust
Thrust
Click
Kick
Click
"OW!"

"Let's dance, devil!"

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @ZedFight​

Back