rp for me and geniusinmath

it had been a sunny day out that day, it was rare to see a lost child or a child with no parents in the encanto but of course the community would be quick to help. a woman in her 50s was standing near a table with food of all kinds on it. she looked over and saw gwen not reconizing her and going over. "hello there sweetie...where is you familia?" (they speak some mild spanish so some words ill translate if needed but i myself speak little spanish, also "encanto" means enchantment)
full_007-im-eb43d09b-14fd-494c-befa-6fae342312ad.jpg

she nods softly at the response. "here canino (i think i spelled that write but it means "sweetie") why dont you come with me alright? ill be your mother ^^"

she nods softly "theres a man we dont talk about. his name is bruno and he is your uncle. he lost his way in this family over 10 years ago and no one has seem him since" she states in hushed voice however loud enough for gwen to here

"thank you dear. now you have 3 older sisters and 3 cousins. your tia pepa and tio felix live here as well as your abuela alma. you have a cousin who seems to be around your age he is 4 about to be five. out house is alive so please do not be startled" juieta explains as they approce a large colorful house and they shutters on the house wave to say hello

a young woman notices the new child and smiles delicately from the top floor before swing down on a vine acting kinda extra. she smiled softly and leaned down and look the child in the eyes. "well hello there" she says with a smile "what is your name?"
full_007-im-b68af067-86b8-4726-9724-05c708be0d57.jpg

Gwen smiles as she buckled her Mary Jane shoes, "I am Gwen Michelle Wilson. And you are?"

Last edited:
"i am isabela madrigal it is a pleasure to meet you" isabela says before tossing a lock of her hair back over her shoulder. "gwen this is your eldest sister isabela! isabela gwen will be living her in la casa(basically what they call the house but mostly they call it "casita") with us she is your new little sister! ^^" juileta smiles

Gwen smiles, "Likewise sisters. I had no family before now."
(Sorry that my Spanish isn't what it used to be.)

Back