rp for me and geniusinmath

Gwen was enjoying her room and sees her outfits are organized by day of the week and formal outings.

"oh yes! we had kirumi organize your outfits for you is that order ok?" celeste asked. kirumi was theyre maid but kinda also like family

Gwen smiles, "That's fine. So anyway, 3 foods I can't stand because I get a severe reaction to them are pies, cranberry sauce, and yams."
Gwen waits to meet the maid.

Gwen couldn't wait to see what her school was like or their rules, "So anyway, what is my daily schedule mom, starting next week?"

"theres not really much of anything unless your like to sign up for activities. but for now the schedule is 6:40 you'll wake up for school do what you need to do and you'll be at school by 7:40. after school you'll do your homework if you have any. then you'll have time to relax before dinner then its bathtime and winddown time"

"im glad!" celestia smiles and soon a tall girl probably late teens with short gray hair covering one eye wearing a maid dress walks in. "ah gwen i told you about kirumi! this is her!" celestia say getting kirumis (who had already started cleaning) attention. "kirumi this is gwen she is me and byakuyas new daughter" celestia says and kirumi smiles "it is a pleasure to meet you miss gwen" kirumi says

Gwen smiles, "You are very welcome. I hope every weekend I can take a maids course to see what it is like to be a maid."

Gwen smiles, "That would be nice, I just hope I do well as your student."
(May I please see your characters pics in a Conversation?)

Gwen smiles, "I can't wait to get to know you soon. I hope I do well as a daughter to our family."

Back