Rp?

Ciera

I was wondering if anyone was looking to Role Play, I am up for anything just gimme what you got.

Wow, no one responded on a post open to any RP on an RP website. Either you have a terrible reputation, or most of the people on this website don't actually RP.

I would like to RP c:
I would like to do either a human or a furry RP. I've a got a handsome wolf and some cute human girls. You choose.

Wow, no one responded on a post open to any RP on an RP website. Either you have a terrible reputation, or most of the people on this website don't actually RP.
tenor.gif

Two things.

#1: People who want to role play need to have their account approved first. (Link for information.)

#2: People who are approved then should post their roleplay related activities here. Use the Out of Character area (Bulletin Board, Out of Character Discussion) to find role plays. Use the In Character area (Play-By-Post, Tabletop) to post in role plays. If none of that interests you, we have a lot of Epic RP's you can look at.

Well keep in mind I just got accepted not to long ago.

Yeah I actually saw this post before just didn't reply because
1. I wasn't approved
2. This wasn't a roleplay subforum or idk, so I wasn't sure?

Back