==> [S] Do you remember?

DireRaven

nwGzq6Zg.jpg

Now that I've most likely confused just about everyone who's uninitiated...who remembers Homestuck? Who was there? Who remembers glomp circles? I recently went back and actually read through the end of the comic after the Gigapause, which is where I kinda gave up on it, and found myself...disappointed. All those years of hard work and heart poured into this ridiculous fuckery, and that is the ending we get? They just...win? I know Viz Media had something to do with that and it disappoints me greatly. But at least we can remember everything that was good about it. Or maybe we can remember everything that was bad about it. Really, I have no idea if anyone is even going to know about it here. (It predates a lot of the people I've seen!) But for those of you who do remember, I want to ask two very important questions: 1) Did Vriska do anything wrong? 2) When did you know you were hooked? For me, I knew I was hooked when I finally got to Cascade. Until then I had just been reading it when I was bored in school on my tiny little phone screen and at home when I had nothing better to do, but once I got to Cascade my fate was sealed. I was in so deep that I not only had the Mary Sue of Mary Sue fantrolls, but I also made the critical error of thinking I could not only make horns but seal my paint. Thank god my friend's mom was a stage makeup artist and helped me out with it.

Homestuck played a huge part of my middle-high school years to bring me out of my shell and I don't know how different I'd be if I never found it. For as unhappy as I am with how it ended, god am I glad it started.

And no, we're not talking about Homestuck 2. It doesn't exist, it's a fraud.

Back