Departing Sadly Leaving

Lady Spriggan

My computer started coming up with all these glitches due to damage sustained due to one of my dogs sitting on it. It as of yesterday is randomly changing what the symbol is associated with each key. So, it's going to get harder to continue roleplay. Very sad about it, but not much I can do about whith being in isolation and no currently having the funds to replace the laptop.

Heirs of Magic: Really sorry to be dropping out on you guys. If you guys want to continue on with the story I could ask someone to transfer GM status maybe.
@Blitz @skydude808 @bittersuite @KeekeeI @Lish @Mizzrym

These strangers mess with our world:
@Niiyuke
Sorry, I didn't get much of a chance to participate in things.

Ardin's:
@SnapePotions34
Sorry.

I'm sorry to see you leave. Hoping you can get the computer problem fixed quickly. Otherwise, if you have sufficient data sometimes you can get a bluetooth keyboard to hook up with your phone and that can work on a temporary basis.

Hope you'll find your way back to us in better times Spriggan! We'll be here ready to welcome you back. If before you leave you want to transfer GM powers for Heirs of magic, you can let us know in here who you choose or shoot me or Tiko a message and we'll transfer it for you.

I don't mind waiting until things are better I feel the roleplay wouldn't be the same without you. So I will wait for your return. I may have a better fleshed out Zev when you return with a stronger backstory but nothing that would change him to drastically from who he is currently. Covid19 won't keep the world in quarantine forever so let me know when your back my friend.

I don't mind waiting until things are better I feel the roleplay wouldn't be the same without you. So I will wait for your return. I may have a better fleshed out Zev when you return with a stronger backstory but nothing that would change him to drastically from who he is currently. Covid19 won't keep the world in quarantine forever so let me know when your back my friend.
I agree I would rather wait than bastardize her story

I’m very late to this so I dunno if you will see this. But I really hope that you are able to come back soon. From what I have seen in the Ardin’s roleplay you are really talented at this kinda thing and you seem really nice so I look forward to welcoming you back

Back