Sakura Academy - [Alice Academy Reboot]

Anaee

monsieur-la-doulaise.regular.png
rose-borders-png-15.png

~ Based on the anime and manga, "Alice Academy" ~

Sakura Acadmey, a school founded in Tokyo, Japan which was built for children born with special abilities and powers that has been offically labeled as ALICES.
Now you may be wondering... What exactly are "Alices"? How does this affect my child? Well, to describe in a little more depth, "Alices" are a unquie ability that a child is born with, making them a little more.. "special" compared to a regular child. A child born with an alice require more special care, due to the fact that their alice can appear at anytime at any age. It may come out to be harmless, or very damagerous depending on the alice the chosen child has been gifted with. Within the academy, your child will be well cared for and watched over, raised in a constructive environment. The prestigious academy will help children,teen, young adults, and so forth learn how to control their newfound power, and will be given full protection from any unwanted attention or outsiders who may use the child for harmfull means. Being a young child with an gifted Alice has set rather high security precautions, due to Alice users being kidnapped for their abilities... Sakura Academy is the best of the best and will ensure the best. However.... Even with all this protection.. will they truly be able to protect your child from all the evil? Or will someone eventually manage to slip in between the cracks.
rose-borders-png-15.png

ℕote from author ;

Hello fellow writers of storyteller circle, It's me, Rae. I've finally return from the dead and have returned with a reboot of a previous story "Alice Academy". This "Alice Academy" loosely based story has returned once again with a slightly different story, with new characters and a hopefully better constructed storyline. Like the last story, "Sakura Academy" will be a school that will seperated from the outside world. The Children within the academy are special children, whom as stated in the slight introduction, are born gifted with special powers and abilities. Within the school our characters will discover the school's ancient lore and history, and will begin to unravel some of it's darkest secrets. Now with that being said, I would like to state that this story will be limited to only a certain amount of writers due to the last story being a little chaotic at times due to the mass amount of writers and those feeling left out. You will still be able to write with as many characters as you are able to handle and such, so don not worry about that thought!

Anways ~
In my next post I will describe the Academy and its rules, and alice types, if you are interested in joining, or being one of my co-writer for this story's storyline, please send me a PM! I would love to have you!

latest

Alice Academy consists of six main parts: Headquarters, the Hospital, the Elementary branch, the Junior High branch, the Senior High branch, and Central Town. Also, there are a lot of forests around the buildings, with names like 'Northern Woods' etc. The Northern Woods is a place feared by many of the students, due to the rumors of anyone going into them, has nevered returned.

Elementary branch

This is the part of the academy where children from 3 to 12 study. Class A (for kids from 3 to 9) and Class B are in this branch.

Junior High branch

This is the school for students whose age typically range from 13 to 15. It is the gossip nest of the academy.

Senior High branch

The school for the second oldest students with their age range being from 16 to 18. No one else except the high schoolers are permitted to go there. No one exactly knows what happens there. There's a rumor that a Warphole exists within the building. ( Warpholes are portals that can transport anyone or anything else to a different location. Warpholes are created by an unknown alice.)

Central Town

A place where Gakuen Alice students can go and spend their money. Students do not need permission to go, unless they are Not Stars or in Elementary Class A. Strange and unique items can be bought there from Alice merchants. It is stated that it was made by people with Carpenter Alices for other Alices.

Shops

In Alice Academy, every student is ranked on a Star system that is based on the individual's Alice power, grades, and good behavior, among other things. Students can receive one of five ranks: No Star, Single, Double, Triple, and Special. Their rank is displayed by the appropriate number of stars pinned on their shirt/cuff, and may grant them extra privileges or discipline depending on the rank. A student's Star Ranking also determines the student's dorming experience and room assignments.

No Star ~
Students with No Stars are generally the youngest students in the academy (7 years or younger). They have weak Alices and poor behavior, basically being sub-average students. Since they have a No Star rank, they do not wear any pin on their shirt/cuffs.
Since No Stars are generally young, they are not treated worse because of their low rank.
No Stars receive:

• Small food portions:
    • A bowl of rice, a piece of dried seaweed, and little else for dinner
  • Many chores
    • Washing dishes
  • Monthly Allowance: 5 Rabbit/500 Yen (about 5 dollars).
  • New Red Envelope Money:<6,000 Yen (less than 60 US dollars, no Rabbit equivalent)

★ Star ~
Single Stars are usually in the Elementary Division, possessing weaker Alices, good behavior, and good grades. Basically, they are slightly below-average students. Although still a low rank, Single Stars are serious students and can possess much future potential. They are represented by one star pin on their shirt/cuff.
A Single Star ranking is needed to enter the Elementary Division.

Single Stars receive:
  • Normal sized food portions
  • Little benefits
  • Monthly Allowance: 30 Rabbit/3,000 Yen (about 30 US dollars)
  • New Red Envelope Money: 6,000 Yen (about 60 US dollars, no Rabbit equivalent)

★ Star ~
These individuals are above average, but still not particularly brilliant or special. Most students possessing a Double Star rank are in the Junior Division, but some have been seen in the Elementary Division. Double Stars have strong Alices, good or great grades, and good behavior. The are represented by two star pins on their shirt/cuff.
A Double Star ranking is needed to graduate into the Junior Division.
Double Stars receive:
  • Larger food rations
  • Some extra privileges
  • Monthly Allowance: 50 Rabbit/5,000 Yen (about 50 US dollars)
  • New Red Envelope Money: 15,000 Yen (about 150 US dollars, no Rabbit equivalent)

★ Star~

Triple Star students are above-average students that have very strong Alices and great grades. It is almost unheard of for anyone other than a Senior Division student to possess a Triple Star, and so they are well regarded around the school as powerful and studious individuals. Triple Stars are shown with three star pins on the shirt/cuff.
A Triple Star is needed to graduate into the Senior Division.
Triple Stars receive:
  • Very Large food portions
  • Multiple benefits
  • No daily chores
  • Monthly Allowance: 100 Rabbit/10,000 Yen (about 100 US dollars)
  • New Red Envelope Money: 30,000 Yen (about 300 US dollars, no Rabbit equivalent)

✪ Star ~

Also known as "Principals", Special Star students are the true geniuses of the Academy. Not many Special Star-ranked students in the Academy are known currently, posing as truly gifted individuals with formidable Alices and grades. A Special star student is represented by one pin on the shirt/cuff: a single star enclosed in a circle.
Special Stars receive:

• Extremely large food portions
  • No chores
  • Many benefits
  • Monthly Allowance: 300 Rabbit/30,000 Yen (about 300 US dollars)
  • New Red Envelope Money: 60,000 Yen (about 600 US dollars, no Rabbit equivalent)

Alices can be grouped several ways, such as in types, which describes the affect of the Alice, and form, which describes how often the power can be used, depending on the type, some Alice Users are given Restriants to help control their abilites, and or keep a "lock" on them.. The power level is categorized via Star Ranking.

There are five main types of Alices:

Latent (aka Predisposition Ability) Type:
Latent-type Alices involve traditional, or "superhero" abilities, also commonly referred to as "ESP" powers. It is the most common type of Alice in the Academy by far, and the class includes abilities such as mind reading, teleportation, divination, thunder, X-ray vision, and the ability to create illusions.

Technical Type
Technical-type Alices appear when the individual experiments or creates things, and so this class is very tech-savvy and creative. The type is relatively common, and many students enjoy selling their wares to others in Central Town and other sites or festivals on-campus. Alices such as cooking things with side effects, invention, and putting souls in stuffed toys belong in the Technical class.

Somatic (aka Active) Type
Alices in the Somatic category are linked to the physical features of living things, and appear in physical or pheromone activity. Somatic Alices are relatively common, and include powers such as voice control, changing your facial appearance as desired, animal pheromone, and feet unaffected by gravity.

Special Type
Students with Alices that do not quite fit in the above groups are put into the Special-type, and so the Alices in the class are usually rare and one of a kind in the Academy. It is the smallest class by far, and the rest of the students think low of individuals with Special Alices. Special Type Alices include Nullification, ability to live in the mirror world, Doppelganger Alice, Shadow Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Stealing, and Insertion.

Dangerous Type
Students with a Dangerous-type Alice are classified as being potentially harmful to their peers and teachers. While their Alice fits into one of the above categories, their power may be so strong that it becomes a threat. In other cases, the Alice itself might be automatically considered dangerous regardless of the individual's power, such as the ability to steal Alices.

Restraints
If one's Alice is considered too strong and a danger to themselves or others they are usually expected to wear Alice
restraints. They come in many forms, commonly seen as accessories; earrings, necklaces, hats, bracelets, masks, etc. Wearing these items will limit the Alice power of the wearer. They can only be removed by a teacher.

Here are the rules and guidelines for the roleplay. They’re pretty simple I think, but, you know the drill: We have to go over them all anyway. Just to be sure that everyone is on the same page.
  1. Do not Godmode. To define it here: Godmoding is when you make a character that is so absurdly strong that they can resolve every problem in the story single handed without trouble.​
  2. Do not excessively Metagame. I don’t mind if you guess certain things about other characters, but try to avoid going so far as to read their minds. If you’re in doubt, simply ask if your character would know something about someone else’s character. This prevents issues that may create plot holes and hurt feelings.​
  3. I’m the GM. I’m the God above the Gods. My word is law. Please don’t argue with me all day about it. I’m more than willing to negotiate and reason with you about your character to try and find a happy medium, but at the end of the day, if I put my foot down, that’s it: Discussion’s over.​
  4. The school is separated from the outside world with a tall gate that surrounds the whole area. The gate is dangerous to cross over, because those who do are electrocuted. Once someone passes the gate, the teachers are notified and take action to return the student to the school. Other than the gate, the school is protected by the Middle School Principal, Hii-sama's powerful Barrier Alice.

The school's specially-designed I.D. Medal.
    Also, the students carry I.D. medals that fit in a wallet along with their respective I.D. cards. The I.D. medal has the student's I.D number and a transmitting device in it that was created by someone with an Alchemy Alice.​
  5. Be creative with your characters! Have fun and make an interesting character!​
  6. Enjoy your stay at Alice Academy!​

When you make a character and then realise there’s another very similar one.

I present to you Haru 2.0

I’d offer to have Kyohi and Koemi know each other (perhaps even a crush on one side since I like the whole opposites attract thing), but i’m not sure they would logically ever meet.

I’d offer to have Kyohi and Koemi know each other (perhaps even a crush on one side since I like the whole opposites attract thing), but i’m not sure they would logically ever meet.

I honestly thought about that as well, because of the whole opposites attract.. and you are no sure on they would meet? I mean would could brainstorm a few ideas if needed. I like the idea of Kyoto and Koemi meeting honestly, it could make things interesting :3

I honestly thought about that as well, because of the whole opposites attract.. and you are no sure on they would meet? I mean would could brainstorm a few ideas if needed. I like the idea of Kyoto and Koemi meeting honestly, it could make things interesting :3
Ikr! If ya wanna talk it over, throw me a PM?

Back