.: Sakura Academy :.

Anaee

monsieur-la-doulaise.regular.png

3Xj6.gif

April, the beginning of spring and season of new possibilities and the birth of yet another year of spring. Due to ealier's mass amounts of rain, it had caused the nature around it to bloom and grow in color. Causing the signature Sakura Tree's around the school to bloom again, and the the trees around in the woods to be greener . It was mid afternoon, a little before lunch, and within the grade levels, students were getting finished up with the day's special lessons. Those lesson's being on learning more about their own individual Alices and what they were to improve and record about for their next class period. In the mist of one of the classes, stood a rather tall, and young looking male, whom was the homeroom teacher of most of the students of the academy who attended the senior and junior high branches, and was in charge of looking after and raising the students in their alices, and looking after their performouse. This teacher was named Izumi Yamato, or Mr. Yamato. Mr. Yamato was not only a homeroom teacher, but a Alice holder himself and the vice-princple of the academy. Mr. Yamato's alice is the Pheronmone Alice that gives him the ability to make anyone of any gender fall in love with him. His alice can not work correctly if the chosen person he uses his alice on, hasn't experience love yet, they can faint. As that being said, Mr. Yamato is very calm and collected adult whom is admired by many of his students, as well as several younger girls due to his youthful appearance. Now that we are finished ntroducing one of the teachers..

"Alright class, that should put an end to today's afternoon lesson, before you go off and on with your day, I will let you know, that tomorrow morning, we will be assigning partners for tomorrow's team class festivals. Tomorrow you and your selected partner, will have to learn to work together through obsolcutes to get through and collect a selected item through a series of puzzles I will put forth to you. These given puzzles and tasks will be difficult and you will be partnered with someone you may not usually talk to, so be wary but be smart, for the person you least expect, may be your greatest ally in times of need.. Now, Class dimissed!"

~~~

Last edited:
Haru Takahashi
Sitting in the back of the room, Haru was simply sleeping the day away without a single care in the world, what kind of stupid item would he even want to waste his time with especially an item that required him to have a partner to achieve. Blahh, Why bother..? Although Haru had little respect for Mr. Yamato, he wouldn't dream of ever being used in a little "project" that the academy would set up for the students, especially for such a task that would make them seem like lab rats. What was the use? Most of these students would lose their gift one day, and some might even die before they even gain their first day out of the academy, did the school itself not put that into consideration? Idiots...

After a bit of grumbling and fighting with himself on the idea of the partner project, Haru began weighing his options on what he should do to find a way to skip tomorrow's classes to avoid doing the group project for the festival.

Mei Suzuki
A festival? How interesting! Thought the girl as she sat in the midst of the chatter and movement of her classmates and childhood friend Hanami, as the began speaking about the partnership idea and task they would be given tomorrow morning following the next class lesson. Who would be her partner, she pondered curiously on. With a thoughtful gaze, Mei began scanning the room for possibly canditidates, she sure prayed that it would be Hanami. Hanami was a girl Mei truly admired. She wished to be able to be as confident and brave as her friend, whom always seemed to be getting her out of her trouble.

Mei just simpled hoped if her partner did not end up as Hana-chan, that she would not be a burden to her partner, due to her alice only being a Healing Alice, what kind of benefit could that bring to tomorrow's tasks and puzzles?

Hanami Watanabe
"Partners!? Oh surely sensei will allow me to be partners with Mei-chan! I will not allow anyone else to be her partner, what if one of the male slackers like Haru, or Koyohi try to take advantage of innocent Mei! Not under my watch!" Cried a protective Hanami as she turned to her precious friend, whom simply shook her head smiled. "Oh Hana-chan, I promise things will be alright, It will only be for tomorrow, no need to worry your head about it now. Oh my, Hanami, your face is getting red, please calm down and breathe." Spoke the softspoken girl quietly. Hanami simply did as she was advised and took a couple calming breathes, she still was worried, she knew how clusmy the other girl was, and simply prayed whom ever was partnered with her, would not hurt her so easily.

Last edited:
Koemi Miyazaki

Listening carefully to today's lessons and plans of tomorrow's randomized partnership, Koemi blew a strand of her wild and ruffled bangs from her line of sight, and closed her notebook, packing things away as the quiet room, grew loud in chatter and movement. She sighed slightly as she looked around her as all the groups of friends and cliches found their groups and began sharing their thoughts and worries about tomorrow and began to trying to quietly discuss the strengths and weaknesses of certain students.

Koemi raised herself from her selected seat from the back of the room, closest to the window where she was able to view the blooming sakura trees when lessons were growing boring or uninteresting, and began walk to the exit of the classroom to find solitude from all the ruckess and noise. Once outside, Koemi began making her way quietly done the hallway of the building when she heard whispering..

"Can you believe it, we will partnered randomly tomorrow for an assignment for the school, I'm a little nervous!" "I am too!" "What if I get partnered up with someone with a dumb alice?!" "Yeah! That would be bothersome!" "What if the item we have to get is something really special!"

Not being able to help herself, Koemi quietly tuned in, only to feel a hand shove her from behind. "Earsdropping are we, Pinkie?" spoke a female voice, sharp as knife. "Didn't your mother ever teach you how rude that is?" Koemi, now kneeling on the ground, began to quietly gather her scattered books and papers that had gotten tossed to the ground from her fall, only to have one of her notebooks stepped on, and unable to pull out from underneathe the grasps of the bully's shoe. "I apologize. I was simply passing by when I overheard the commontion. I was only curious." Spoke Koemi with an expressionless face and sooth and cool tone of voice. The bully looking down at her only scowled and huffed under her breathe.

She paused for a amount and looked back at the girls behind her. "Imagine, Being partnered up with pinkie here, she couldn't really do much to help you other than protect herself." "Does she even have an alice?" "Yeah? She is basically just another human being." "Haha, honestly watch out, she might try and take your alice away like her brother did." The group of girls spoke mockly, micking a scared expression and pretending to be Koemi and "stealing" their alices.

Koemi tried to pull her notebook away, only to have an flame come out from the bully's hand and cause her notebook to burst into to flames. "Oops... Sorry, did I do that?" The girl mocked. Koemi's expressionless face, turned hard. "Stop that, I did no wrong to you." She spoke, trying to keep her voice calm, but failing, due to the slight wave. "Oh myy, is the poor thing going to cry, here, I'll give you something to cry about." The bully grinned from ear to ear, and reached out with a burning fist towards Koemi, however before she could make contact, Koemi reached out and grabbed her wrist causing the flame to go out. "I told you, to stop." Koemi spoke now coldly.

The girl snatched her risk back, shocked. "Why you, you little-!" Angry, the girl decided to swing at Koemi for tempoary taking away the girl's alice, Koemi simply flinched as she turned her head and prepared for the worst.

Kyohi Marucha
Kyohi’s head leant back against the wall of the building, his eyes slowly watching the smoke from the cigarette between his lips rise, twisting and turning, into the air. He was forced to stifle a sigh as he focused upon the dark grey smoke, and the smell that came with it in an attempt to ignore the Sakura trees in full bloom. The colour... The smell... he really wasn’t that fond of having two of his remaining senses tinged pink and sweet.

The aloof teen had, as usual, skipped out on homeroom. Ever since learning about that creepy vice-principal’s even creepier Alice, he had avoided the place like the plague. Then again, that was insinuating he bothered to show up to the rest of his classes instead of hanging out the back of the school for... well, for some reason. He wasn’t sure why he came here every day. No one would care if he stayed in one of the forests or his dorm, he knew that. But every day he found himself here, listening to the chatter of students and the ring of the bell as he worsened his reputation.

Looking at a watch on his wrist, he happily noted that school seemed to be over now. Seems that was the end-of-the-day bell. It was hard to tell with the swirling leaves.

Kicking off from the wall, hands jammed in his pocket and cigarette still in his mouth, Kyohi reluctantly entered a hallway of the school. He certainly wasn’t fond of the fact that the only way to leave the courtyard was to go through the building, and cursed whatever delinquent-turned-designer had ratted his own people out.

Students parted around him like fish around a shark, jostling and shoving their own friends just to not enter the half a metre radius of empty that had formed, whispering and gossiping when they thought he couldn’t hear them. However, before he could really tune in to anything being said, he heard a loud commotion.

Turning his head, Kyohi was surprised to see what looked like... open bullying? In the middle of a hallway? In broad daylight, no less? What the hell? Eyes widening, Kyohi looked around at the (admittedly sparse) other people in the hallway, who all averted their gazes and simply kept walking.

To say Kyohi was filled with rage would be like saying the ocean had some water in it.

Storming over towards the group of girls, the crowd parting before him as one of the more observant bullies began to look nervous and back away, his hand darts out and grabs the wrist of the attacking girl in a vice like grip, eliciting a cry of surprise and pain from her.

The hell do you think you’re doing?” He asks them, voice low and murderous as he let his anger show. Behind the immobilised girl, her little cronies backed away in fear of the loner’s expression.

Gōon Habashiri
Gōon sat near the back of the classroom, leaning forward in her chair as she rifled through the photos she had taken today, steadily sorting them between ‘Boring’ and ‘Interesting’, and growing more and more depressed as the Boring pile began to grow to the point of nearly toppling over, while the Interesting remained at three pictures.

Letting out a sigh of both frustration and disappointment, the girl sits back in her chair and stuffs the two piles into her hoodie pockets, keepers gently placed in the right and throwaways thrown into the left. Reaching down, she only spared a glance at Takahashi behind her, once again sleeping away and thus not worth a picture, before slinging her bag over her shoulders and making her way out of the classroom, feet turning with practiced use along the route towards the photography club.

Now, while the word ‘club’ insinuates that there is a number of people also interested in her passion, that would not be the case. In fact, there was only Gōon, who had only been able to form the club by exploiting her status as a Special rank student. Not that the lack of members really mattered to her though, as more people hadn’t been the reason she had asked for the room.

Turning the last corner, Gōon arrives at the non-description clubroom, marked only with a handdrawn A3 sign that was taped to the door and said ‘Photography club’, quickly withdrawing her keys and unlocking the door before stepping inside.

As the only member of the photography club, Gōon had free reign over the entire room, and thus it was covered from wall to wall in pictures she had taken over the past year or two and deemed interesting enough to merit keeping, instead of being used during study or sports. Her favourite was displayed in the centre, a picture containing all of the interesting people she knew of.

Mei Suzuki was centre, the soft girl talking to her energetic friend Hanami Watanabe, while Haru Takahashi was in the background, looking annoyed as he was berated by Miwa Taishi Genta, and just past them, at the very right of the picture, Kyohi Marucha could be seem glaring at the loud people. The whole photo just seemed to burst with personality, and was what she tried to emulate every time she raised her camera.

After a few more seconds of admiring, the gloomy girl remembered why she was here and began to pull out the three photos in her right pocket, reaching for some tape to begin the process of sticking the pictures to the walls.

Koemi Miyazaki
"Now Koemi, you musn't let those bullies get to you. They truly don't understand what kind of gift your brother had. He was a very sweet and caring boy, we are sorry you'll have to go in with such a lingering repuation. Please forgive us Koemi, we love you dearly sweetheart."

The echoing of her parents dismissive voices seemed to ring in the poor girl's ear. Why was she given the misfortune of attending such a school. Her gift was nothing special. It was nothing like that those of Hanami Watanabe who was able to maniplate that of living plants, or that of Miwa whom was able to move room to room with the use of her shadow, what use was her little.. "gift", she wondered.

Coming back into reality, everything seemed to be in slow motion.. It was as if all the bystanders that hurried on their way and tried to avoid eye contact as Koemi was being harassed, had slowed in their steps, the falling sakura petals outside of the corridor's window was falling just as achingly slow, and the laughter of the bully and her group of cronies were seemed to have quieted. For just as soon as Koemi had squeezed her eyes shut and recoiled to brace herself for a angered blow from the towering girl, she heard painful whimper..

What had happened? Why did she stop? Wait, did she really just asked that?

Dummy.

Letting the aching curiousity get the best of her, Koemi slowly opened her eyes and lifted her chin, revealing a trembling bully as her hand was clutched within the grasp of the infamous Kyohi Marucha. Kyohi was interesting individual whom she had seen several times around the school but had never once talk to, was he as frightened as everyone said? It didn't seem so much to her.

However, it wasn't until Koemi began to process the situation at hand as she heard the bully whimper in a strained voice, "I-I'm sorry, Maracha. I didn't mean to cause harm." The bully had began to try and break free of his icy grasp as her group of cronies had slowly distanced themselves to not feel Kyohi's spreading wrath. "We are sorry, Maracha, please let her go, we will just be on our way." cried one of the girls pleadly.

One of the girls soon gathered up the courage and picked up one of Koemi's notebook and pushed it into her arms, "We are sorry, we picked too much fun, we won't try and mess with you again, K-Koemi-san." apologized another girl nervously, as she looked desperetly back up at Kyohi.

After the situation ended, Koemi simply stared at the notebook in her arms, and then back up at her savior, Kyohi. She was speechless, no one had ever stood up for her before, why now. Her sakura-colored eyes studied the male whom seemed to have such a cold front, and darkening demenor. She studied him a bit longer, not noticing she was staring for a moment, and blushing, quickly apologizing, a old habit of hers..
"A-Ahh... Um, I-im sorry, thank you so much for saving me.. I really appreciate it."

This was the first time in a long while that she had tooken off her cool and collected persona, she was unsure on how to feel or how to show graditute.

Kyohi’s eyes narrowed at the bully within his grasp, her visage growing notably full of fear as she futilely tried to escape his grasp. He learns forward over her, head tilted down so that she was forced to look directly up at his eyes.

The name’s Marucha. Now get.” He drawls, tone dark as he released the girl, the gaggle very quickly disappearing the moment they were able to scrabble to safety. Just watching them leave made the young man feel sick to his stomach. He had known people were trash, but this was something else. Bullying in broad daylight, surrounded by sheep.

The orphan was raised better than all of them combined.

Clicking his tongue in anger, Kyohi turns towards the victim. It took only a glance for him to affirm that he had no clue who she was. Wildly coloured hair was something pretty ordinary in the academy, after all. Although... he had to wonder how someone as pretty as this was being bullied. Did she screw up royally or something?

He was broken from his thoughts at the sound of her voice. It was surprisingly melodic, not to mention carried an undertone of strength. Now he really wanted to know what she had done.

His usual frown settled on his face as she spoke to him. “Don’t apologise to me. And you certainly shouldn’t have to thank me.” He says, usual drawl back in place once he stopped looking her over. “No decent person is going to stand by and let something like that happen. It was the right thing to do, miss...?” He continues, tilting his head to the side just enough to show that he was asking for her name.

So he wanted to know her name. She was pretty. Sue him.

Koemi Miyazaki
“Koemi, my name is Koemi Miyazaki.” She introduced, picking herself from off of the dusty floor and then dusting herself off with her now free hand. “And are you... Kyohi..?” She questioned, hoping she had called him by the right name, by the way everyone spoke rumors about him and his name.

Standing now at full height, Koemi grew slightly intimated, due to his massive height. Was that why everyone was afraid of him, his height being the culprit?

Once again, Koemi kept a calm yet curious expression as she studied the taller male’s features, although he tried to keep a cold demeanor to him, it seemed like there was something else there, as if his front was just an act.

Koemi began to think to herself... was Kyohi as cold hearted as everyone thought? If he was, why did he bother on interfering with the bullies and herself?

He was... interesting.

“I know you said not to thank you, but, is there anything I can do for you? Like, to repay you?” She asked hopefully and politely. “I’m... not really able to do anything when it comes to my Alice, and um... I can kinda cook, or.. try too, and make you soemthing for lunch period?” She offered again.

Kyohi Marucha
Kyohi was... surprised that she knew his name. Even more so at her offer to pay him back. It actually took him off guard for a moment, his signature frown being replaced by a look of mild surprise before he once again clamped down on his expression and turned away from the girl, withdrawing a new smoke as his eyes looked towards her.

If you want to repay me Miyazaki-san,” He begins, making sure to keep his tone neutral and cool. “All you need to do is make sure that doesn’t happen to you again. Don’t let yourself get pushed around like that. If it does... just come to me, I suppose. It’s easy to find me.” He tells the smaller girl, as he lit the smoke indoors, the acrid smel filling the close proximity as he simultaneously took a drag and made his escape, stepping past her with his hands jammed in his pockets and posture slouched.

Koemi Miyazaki, huh? Pretty name. Suited her well. He would have liked to talk to her some more, but he had noticed the Special badge on her uniform. It wouldn’t do for someone like her to be seen by a teacher with... well, someone like him. They might get the wrong impression, and he would hate to damage the reputation of the girl he just helped out.

Still though, for some reason he couldn’t shake her the thought of her face from his thoughts. Was his what it was like, to have someone grateful to you? He would do it more often, if people weren’t so terrible.

Taek Mori

After class as Take made his way down the hall he contemplated the festival, being paired with someone else wasn't something he was going to enjoy. He didn't have many friends here as he he didn't tend to 'talk' to many people. He was also wondering who he'd be paired with.
He clutched a book to his chest as he walked, but stopped when he saw some bullying happen, he wanted to call out, tell them to stop, to leave the other person alone. But he couldn't, and before he could walk over to try and stop it, another guy had already stopped it's himself.
But Taek steadied himself as the other guy left, and walked up to her, pulling out his trusty notebook he wrote down, "Are you alright?"

Koemi Miyazaki
The sight and smell of acrid smoke had caught Koemi a little off guard, yet neatural. Was this also apart of his cold act, too try and seem as bad boyish as possible? She couldn't help but hide a light smile that creeped at the corner of her cheeks. It was, interesting. Her thoughts were dismissed however as the taller male turned to face her, the noticable to surprise to her offer of repaying for his help in protecting her, turning cool and plain. To hear her name being spoken without a hint of dislike or fakeness too it, was a strange feeling indeed.

Going back to tuning into Kyohi's careful words, a light blush appeared on the girl's cheeks, a strange sensation. Why was she getting flustered?! This was very much unlike her!

Koemi pulled a loose strange of the soft pink hair behind her ear, and nodded at his offer to go and ask him for assistance if she were to get bullied once more, escpecially by those groups of girls once again. "O-okay, Thank you.. " she spoke smoothly, her tone remaining its usual melodic tone and strength. She raised her head as she watched as the boy began to walk away, she studied his slouched frame and began to ponder. What was Kyohi really like, although the cigarette was a bit surprising, he didn't seem very frightening and as scary as everyone rumored him to be.

"Kyohi-kun, is kind.." She muttered to herself, slightly squeezing her notebooks tightly to her chest before sighing and relaxing once more. She really wished she would've gotten the chance to talk to the male more.. Maybe she could bring him lunch! Oh, but surely she could fix up a nice bento of some sort or-

At the sound of ruffling paper, Koemi turned her head to another male holding a notebook infront of her line of view. Take. " I am alright thanks to Kyohi, thank you worrying about me." She spoke with a slight bow of her head. "Ah, I'm sorry I should get going now, goodbye Take-san." She spoke before turning on her heels. Now beginning her mission to her assigned dorm room in the girl's section of the school.

~~

A little while later, Koemi had made it to her room and worked hours on trying to create a special little dish for the male whom saved her life, she really felt the need to repay him in some way, somehow. After many hours of looking through books and books of learning to cook, the girl had created a little bento box of simple rice cakes, and hot dogs, and other little snack items, this should be enough, right? She wondered as she inspected the small container.

Koemi was not the best cook around, she truly tried her hardest since no one really taught her how too, a clear sign being with how much stray cooking flour was on her cheeks and hair, and how messy the rice cakes were, although she did her best to make them neat and nice.

After finishing up on her gift, Koemi had wrapped the gift in blue knitted hankerchief and tied it to secure the box. Now it would just be time to figure out where to drop the gift off to... Should she visit the boy's dorm and try to convince one of the male students to give it too him? Oh, no.. What if someone were to get the wrong idea! It's not like she had a crush on him or anything! Did she....? Oh of course not! She thought, shaking her head and placing her hands on her cheeks. Maybe it would be easier to simply give the boy the bento herself in person.

Miwa Genta
Miwa Taishi Genta clasped her hands together on her desk, humming a delightful tune before Mr. Yamato gave his announcement. The Special Star was looking forward to the new year - it was only going to forward her with her goal, which was to stay on top of the heap (and kick the people who weren't doing well off). She was sure that nothing would go wrong - the teachers liked her, she tried to keep a good reputation with other students, and she had her fair share of achievements. As long as she followed the same formula as she did last year, she'd be all good.

Miwa liked school - and not just because it added to her ego and made her feel incredibly good about herself. She also liked helping people, like the Elementary Division - she especially loved the second graders. Plus, it was projects like the one Mr. Yamato announced that caused a smile to spread across her face. She loved games.
After the class, Miwa's mind danced with ideas of who her partner could be. She couldn't wait for the festival!

Max Irvaron
Max was sitting back in his chair, secretly listening to music before Mr. Yamato made his announcement. He didn't have anything against Mr. Yamato (even though his Alice was really creepy) - it's just that he heard news about a new hit playlist that came out, and he just had to find a way to sneak the music into his ears. He paused the awesome soundtrack, however, when he saw everyone actually looking interested in whatever Mr. Yamato was saying. Taking his earbuds out, smiled a great smile when he heard about the festival. It sounded like it was going to be fun.

Getting up from his seat when class was dismissed, Max summoned Solaris, who carried the teenager's books for him. Solaris clutched them all in one arm, not seeming the least bit fazed by it. Max smirked at his summon, happy that out of all of the Alices he could've had, he got a burly summoning one. I sure do like this arrangement, Max thught in his head, chuckling as they left the doors with his hands in his pockets.

Sato Sekai
Sekai listened to Mr. Yamato's announcement. They will be having a festival tomorrow and Mr. Yamato will be assigning them their partners. She wasn't excited for the festival, in fact, she didn't want to do anything with it. She would rather spend her time meditating than go goofing around the festival. Breathe Sekai... You're having bad thoughts again. She mentally calmed herself down and began thinking about the positive possibilities.

Festivals are fun and relaxing. There will be numerous opportunities present in that event. She will take advantage of it but for now, she needs to rest and prepare for tomorrow. After dismissal, she took her books and walked towards the hallways. She noticed a Senior High Student with his summon walking out of the doors.
Must be nice to have summons eh? She thought about all the things she could do with a summon. Snap out of it Sekai! Be grateful of the fact that you have an Alice.

She moved away from the Senior and went towards the hallway. Some students were gathered around in the hallway. Curious, she slipped through the students and watched what was happening.
Hmm... A girl being bullied was saved by a boy, huh? That's unusual... Everyone has an alice... They should be able to stand up for themselves... Wait, some people have bad luck and obtain less powerful alice. I can't blame them for being powerless.

She watched for a few minutes to see if something interesting will happen. But the crowd dispersed, leaving her and another student alone. She recognized the student as Taek, another Senior High Student. She saw him flash a note saying, Are you okay?, at the girl earlier.
He's quiet and nice. I should go talk to him.

With her mind made up, she moved beside him.
"Hey, I saw how you tried to help the girl earlier. I really appreciate it. Not that many people value kindness and compassion these days."

Last edited:
Taek Mori

Taek had been slightly disheartened by the girls quickness to leave, but her didn't let it bother him too much, he was used to things like that.
The voice behind him made him jump, had he not been wearing his resteaunt he probably would've yelped. He steadied himself and wrote another message, "I tried, but Im used to being blown off, so it's not that big an issue."
He paused before writing again, "Not being able to speak doesn't help either as it's kinda hard to stop things with a note."
He looked a bit embarrassed at that one, and it was true, he wanted to do more, to call out for people to stop, he hated those people that made the world a bad place, but, he was to weak to do it himself.
He shook his head, "sorry, didn't mean to bother you with my problems, sorry." He bowed in apology while holding up the note.

Sato Sekai
Sekai watched her senior apologize and say sorry a few times. She saw him a few times back then and each time, he usually acted quiet and shy. 'Why is he like this? Why can't he speak? I want to know.' she shook her head and held his chin up. "You shouldn't act like that. You should hold your head high because you did something most people wouldn't consider doing. And that's good enough.". She sighed, she couldn't stand people who belittle themselves but she really wants to those kind of people out.

Sekai noticed the book her senior was holding. 'From the looks of it, he likes reading books too. I should let him borrow some of mine.' She withdrew her hand and settled it on her hips. "You know, I have this book about self-reliance. I think it could help you out a little." She tilted her head and smiled. "Want to borrow it?"

Arata Roy
Arata liked the end of the day. It was able to calm him and help his self-confidence a little - he survived another day of school! What could be better than that. Arata didn't like being a disappointment, but of course, kids had to remind him frequently... it made him feel small, smaller than when kids made "you're short" jokes about him. Sighing, Arata got up from his seat, waved to Mr. Yamato, and left the classroom.

A... partner activity? That doesn't sound terrible, but it could've been better.... I might get sick on the day of the festival, but that's just wishful thinking now. I could get paired up with Miwa or Sato, which would be wonderful, but I could also get paired up with Marucha.... that would be a nightmare... Not realizing where he was walking when he was worrying about the festival, Arata walked straight into a wall, causing him to fall on his backside. He quickly got up, grabbed his bag, and left the classroom, hoping nobody saw him.... but then something worse happened.

When he was hurrying to his dorm, he tripped over someone's leg, causing him to fall on his knee. Looking up, he felt like he was cursed when he saw who her tripped over. "I really feel like we must work on your bodily coordination after we practice your academic abilities," Miwa said, offering a hand to Arata. Arata nervously said "Thank you, Miwa" and left.

Back