New User Salutations!

Kin no Keifu

Genealogy of Gold
Hi. I'm Nise no Tsumi no On'nanoko. Please call me Nise, it's easier that way. I'm trying to learn Japanese and failing horribly. I like studying on psychology and writing techniques in my spare time. I don't watch gaming videos or play any games because my entire sibling group's been banned from anything like that by my dad. Sorry if I don't get the more game or movie-related references.
I've got a slight obsession with character corruption and character-driven stories, but to be honest I'm still pretty new to the writing business and wanted someone to write with. Roleplay sites seem a good place to do writing with other people, so I came here.
I personally prefer long, complicated stories involving lots of differing character motives and supernatural elements, and I've got a history of roleplay sites dropped from lack of internet. I've got a steady connection now, though, so I guess it should be okay with this one. I go by Philippine time and can only really post after school hours on weekdays, so if I'm in a roleplay, please forgive the tardiness.
(It's a sin of mine.)

Back