New User Salutations!

not home

[not home]
Hoio!

My name is Caitlin (the one true spelling of the name, heheh), and I live in the north-east of Scotland. I'm very new to the site (hence this introductory thread), though I think I'm already managing to move around and find my way well enough on here - Props to those involved in making this site so easily navigable.

A bit about myself; I'm a very creative snowflake. I love roleplaying, writing, just creating characters and lore in general. I love drawing, so that's normally how I make reference images for my characters. Either that, or I find a picture from the web and photo edit it to suit instead. I also make music on the interwebs. Not sure how acceptable it is to shamelessly plug one's off-site stuff on here, especially when that plug is for something unremarkable, but feel free to ask about it, heheh...

As far as roleplays go, I love high-literacy, dark, intricate roleplays of varying time eras. I hope I manage to get some roleplay action on my plate soon! Thanks for reading, and I hope to meet some interesting people in the near future!

Welcome to the neighborhood, where the one true spelling is Kaitlyn (Because that's my name) and there's plenty of creativity to go around.

Kaitlyn rises to her full height, and lances a finger melodramatically toward that vile imposter, Caitlin. "Foul doppelganger! Heretic! Your lies end here! Have at you!"

(( :> ))

Kaitlyn rises to her full height, and lances a finger melodramatically toward that vile imposter, Caitlin. "Foul doppelganger! Heretic! Your lies end here! Have at you!"

(( :> ))
Caitlin also rises to her full height, standing precariously on her tippy-toes before that horrid dupe, Kaitlyn.
"Hypocrite! Begone, lest I unleash my full wrath!"

You lovely Scotswoman, you. Hurry up and get approved.

Poser. <3
Hardly a woman, but thank you, hehe. I don't think there's much I can do to hurry along the process, other than be a friendly bean.
Still think your name spelling is iffy tho, but I'mma let it slide, ehehe.
And in the spirit of being sociable, if you have any chums on here, I'd love to get to know 'em.

But a young lady nonetheless. A belated happy birthday to you, by the by.

I am fairly new to the site, but not to roleplaying, writing, and gaming. @BrookeDi invited me here; so far, so good.

But a young lady nonetheless. A belated happy birthday to you, by the by.

I am fairly new to the site, but not to roleplaying, writing, and gaming. @BrookeDi invited me here; so far, so good.
Same, I been roleplaying for five years now, except I came here via TopRPSites, rather than by invitation.
And thank you! One step closer to... 'adult' [shudders]. A very merry unbirthday to thee.

Sorry, gonna have to go with Kaitlyn being correct. She knows too much

Just post around in community forums and you'll be approved in no time!

Sorry, gonna have to go with Kaitlyn being correct. She knows too much

Just post around in community forums and you'll be approved in no time!
Kaitlyn is the correct one? But- But... Nuuuuuuuu... [whines and flails chubby body pathetically]
I cannot argue with senpai admin. Ech.

Pffft. Hardly admin. Just staff. :> looks like you'll have to change your name, though.

Back