Sam v Amhiram

Mistress of Anarchy

The Mistress of the Grand Eclipse
Sam entered the abandoned warehouse with her friend, Zach, and her familiar, Spark. There was a lust demon here, which could be catastrophic if left unchecked. The warehouse was huge; about 100 feet tall and 200 by 300 feet on its sides. She drew one of her swords, forged from the same steel as Excalibur, the mythic sword of legends all across the multiverse. Zach was armed with a small knife and nothing else. Spark scanned the room until it saw something, and then froze.

@Giga Bit

Amhiram was sitting on a large shelf, smiling deviously. "Took you two long enough.." He purred. "So, which one of you would like to go first? I can last for both of you, so you don't need to fight over me."

Sam gave a sarcastic smile. "Get down there before you hurt yourself, kid," she remarked. "You know why we're here. Come and fight us like a gentleman."

Amhiram showed them his catlike smile. "Fine, but don't say I didn't give you a chance to submit.." He sighed, then jumped down, summoning his spiked whip. He went for Zach first, attempting to snare him and slam him into Sam.

Sam leaped into the air as a pair of electric blue dragon wings erupted from her back. She raised her sword over her head and slashed wildly at Amhiram's neck, back, and head. Spark assaulted his face, nipping and clawing his handsome features. Zach attempted to get closer to him as he was distracted by the other two.

Suddenly, Amhiram split into seven clones that all went out of the trio's range, he giggled manically. "You think it's going to be that easy, sugartits? I mean, if you like easy, you haven't dealt with the Amhi before!" He shouted, using his delicate but strong rapier to take out Spark.

Sam took a small syringe out of her pocket and poked it into her arm. She drew a small amount of her blood into it and quickly handed it to Zach. She then backed away to prepare her next move.

One of Amhiram's doubles snuck behind Sam, then struck her powerfully in the head with enough force to cave in her skull. Meanwhile, Amhiram went for Zach with his whip, this time he showed no hesitation.

Sam reflexively ducked, significantly reducing the power of the blow. Pain exploded in her head and her vision blurred. "Amhiram! Why don't we take this outside, just the two of us?" This was the only way. These clones were too much to handle by themselves. Zach, struggling with a couple of clones himself, consumed the contents of the vial that Sam had given him. She made sure the coast was clear, and flew out of the small window by the ceiling.

Back