We're All Mad Here Sam's House

The Man laughed, the lights flickering as the Ink was 'leaving' Blindfold's body. As the Ink receded from his veins toward his head, slowly, the Man said something, not in Blindfold's mind, but audibly.
"B̶e̴h̵i̷n̵d̷ ̷y̴o̶u̶.̸"
When Sam turns around, she would see the Man, right there, towering above her, the lights flickering madly.

Sam, quick as a flash, whipped around and shot the Man in the head. "Well, that's what you look like. Shame Blindfold's gonna get rid of you!" She was worried, for her sake, and Blindfold's. "Quick! Get away from here! I'm gonna do something, and if you don't get out of here, you could die!" Sam checked her bracers, which were at full power. She waited for Blindfold to escape while she held off the Man.

"M̸y̵ ̷d̸e̴a̷r̶.̸.̶.̵" TMITM said, smiling as the hole in his face unnaturally healed, "y̸o̶u̷ ̷n̵e̶v̶e̷r̴ ̸r̸e̴a̴l̵l̷y̴ ̸c̴a̸r̸e̷d̶ ̸a̷b̶o̴u̴t̶ ̶B̷l̶i̵n̸d̷f̸o̵l̴d̴,̵ ̸j̶u̷s̸t̵ ̷m̷a̵k̷i̴n̷g̴ ̴y̸o̸u̸r̷s̴e̷l̴f̶ ̶l̴o̸o̸k̷ ̸g̷o̴o̴d̷.̴ ̵A̸n̴d̷ ̸b̶e̶s̵i̷d̶e̸s̷,̵" He said, as the Ink quickly regained ground in Blindfold's veins, "Y̸o̷u̸ ̷n̸e̷v̵e̶r̸ ̶r̶e̸a̷l̶l̵y̷ ̵s̸t̵o̴o̷d̵ ̴m̶u̸c̵h̴ ̶o̵f̸ ̸a̸ ̴c̵h̶a̶n̸c̷e̶.̷"
The chaos of the Man's mind quickly overwhelmed Sam's earpiece, it only catching a millisecond of a million screams at once before sparking and dying. She wouldn't be using that anytime soon.
"B̵e̶s̷i̷d̷e̶s̶,̸ ̵y̷o̶u̵ ̵d̵o̵n̵'̸t̸ ̸h̸a̸v̸e̵ ̵t̵o̶ ̴w̶o̸r̶r̶y̴,̷" the Man said, as a puddle of Ink opened up beneath Blindfold and swallowed him, and the chair, before closing. "I̵'̵m̴ ̴a̸l̶l̷ ̵o̷v̴e̵r̷ ̸i̸t̴.̶"
The Man just smiled and leaned on his cane, effortlessly in control of the situation.

Sam swore. She tapped her earpiece a couple of times. "Back online," she murmured to herself. She now had no fear of hurting Blindfold, but the Man would be a very hard opponent to defeat. "You know about my other abilities," she said, powering on her bracers. Time to fight, she thought. She suddenly ballooned in size, scales growing all over her body. She was turning into a dragon.

"H̴m̵,̸" The Man said, mildly interested.
"I̴'̴m̷ ̴w̷o̵n̴d̷e̵r̵i̸n̷g̷ ̷-̷ ̵w̸h̵a̶t̴'̶s̴ ̶y̶o̵u̶r̸ ̴p̴l̸a̸n̴ ̷h̴e̸r̶e̷?̶" The Man questioned, smiling and laughing at the pathetic waste of time that was unfolding before him. "T̸o̵ ̵m̸e̷t̶a̵g̵a̸m̷e̴ ̵a̶g̴a̴i̵n̷s̷t̷ ̵t̷h̵e̶ ̵m̵o̴s̴t̵ ̷p̴o̷w̴e̵r̶f̶u̸l̷ ̷e̶n̶t̶i̵t̴y̶ ̶h̴e̵r̵e̴,̵ ̶a̶n̶d̴ ̵h̷o̴p̵e̸f̸u̶l̸l̵y̵ ̷y̵o̶u̴'̷l̷l̶ ̵w̶i̴n̸?̷" \
The Man shook his head. "W̷e̴l̶l̴,̶ ̴i̶f̷ ̷t̶h̶a̷t̶'̵s̵ ̶t̶h̸e̴ ̶g̷a̵m̵e̷ ̷y̵o̷u̴ ̷w̴a̵n̷t̷ ̴t̸o̸ ̷p̷l̷a̶y̷.̴.̷.̶"

Sam sliced through the Man with her claws, effectively slicing him in half. While in her draconic form, she was a telepath. She didn't know why, but she was. Leave Blindfold alone! Two could play at the mental disabling game. All she wanted to do was to protect Blindfold. She wasn't doing it for herself. Her only goal now was to protect him, no matter the cost.

The Claws sliced through the Man, sure, but they immediately healed.
And now, there was auto-hitting. Sure.
The Man just laughed as he stood there, smiling at her incompetence.

Sam didn't have much time. She shifted into human form, shrinking in size. She ran towards Blindfold, ready to give up her life for the man who had been possessed by The Man for so long.

Back