Santangelo’s Job Board (WIP)

N0X

• Welcome, Survivor. Well, aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. If you’re looking for work, you’ve come to the right place. Our territory has been surrounded by small groups of Z’s and it's just a matter of time before they attack. Fortunately, they haven't formed a big group yet, so they should be easier to deal with. Agree to help my men get rid of those damn things, I’ll get you the supplies you need. Try to take down as many of them as possible. The less of a threat they pose, the better. Piece of cake, right? –Santangelo

Last edited:
  • Survivor. Damn. You actually did it, you won the fight. Color me impressed. But the war’s only just begun. Unfortunately not every Z is so keen on giving in just yet. Getting rid of those ugly sons of b****es ain’t as easy as we thought. There’s a META wrecking havoc out west. I’ve lost too many of my men to it. It’s not a good look for us. Bad for morale, too. I had hoped I could you join, but unfortunately this place won’t run itself. But I doubt you'd need my help anyway. They’ll be no match for you, if the stories are true. The less of a threat those METAs pose, the better. Should you succeed, I’ll make it worth your while. For humanity. –Santangelo

Last edited:
  • Survivor. You’re making quite a name for yourself out here. Looking for another job? Winter is coming and I’m sad to say our food supplies might be running a little low. We still haven't recovered from that META attack. Our numbers are lower than they’ve ever been. With less of us out there hunting Z’s, the braver they get. They’ve been hitting our supply routes, hitting us hard. Help us out here, would you? You’ll be rewarded, as always. For humanity. –Santangelo

• You there, survivor. I got a favor to ask.
    We need your help fighting those filthy Raiders. They’ve been a thorn in our side since this whole “zombiepocalypse”started. I’m sure you already know Raiders are nasty bunch. Way worse than Bad Wolf. They’ll go after zombies and humans alike. Doesn’t matter to them. Whatever humanity they had left, it’s long gone. Seems they’ve grown in strength lately thanks to some new weapons. They’ve had their eyes set on this place for years. We think they might be planning their next move against us. Find out where they’re getting these weapons from and put a stop to it. Kill any Raiders who stand in your way, we'll teach a lesson or two to those soulless bastards. They'll be no match for you. There's no need to kill them all, just put the fear of God in them. So they’ll think twice about attacking us, again. Listen, I know you’ve done a lot for us already. I can’t thank you enough for your help. I'll make sure to reward you big time. Best of luck, although I doubt you'd need it. For humanity. –Santangelo
  • Time is of the essence, survivor. Raiders ransacked an outpost yesterday.
    They’re probably hiding in the nearby hills. We need to deal with them now before they either attack again or grow in force. I’m joining you for this one myself. Don’t get too excited. I’m not as young as I used to be, but I got some tricks up my sleeve. Let’s go. –Santangelo
  • They took some of my men hostage. We never leave one of our own behind, but sending in a small army will be the death of them for sure. Those monsters will kill our scouts once they see us. They take no risks. You and I are going in there alone. We’ll free them and fight our way out. It's time to bring justice to those sons of b*****es. Once and for all. –Santangelo

Last edited:
  • Survivor. Or should I be calling you Hero? I’m in need of your service, again.
    These lands have been corrupted. Metahuman are walking among us in plain sight. For the longest time we didn't know how to tell them apart from regular folks like you and me, but now we do. Thanks to your help, we’re finally getting regular shipments from Washington, again. Take a look. Thermal imaging cameras. Heat Vision Goggles. It's just what we needed to root out those META-a**holes. Tell you what, you help us turn in any one of these freaks in my territory, I’ll let you keep those. They’re… not exactly for sale but, I’ll make an exception for a friend of Santangelo’s. Between you and me…My men are getting paranoid. They’ve been turning on each other lately. It'll be dangerous, but our peace is a fragile one. It needs to be protected. At all costs.

Survivor, act quickly, when dealing with the metahumans. They may look human, but they’re far from it. They’ll turn on you in a heartbeat and drink the brain juice straight out of your skull through a bendy straw. Keep that in mind if you ever start to doubt. Get rid of them before they taint everything. Make sure they regret the day they ever set foot in our lives. You do this, and you’ll be an Amigo for life. For humanity. –Santangelo

Last edited:
Back