Scarlet Guardians (Character Sheets)

Dodoco King

Benefactor
Interest Check

This is where we will host character sheets. I've created a basic profile template, but feel free to reformat it as you like. I only ask that you include the listed information and follow the character creation guidelines.

Character Creation Guidelines (more may be added in the future)
1. Barring discussion with me, your character must be a human.
2. Player characters cannot have time manipulation, precognition, or reality warping as their ability. Additionally, if your character's ability doesn't fit the RP (or is too broken) then I will ask you to change it.
3. If you plan on using an image reference, it should be from a 2D source (i.e. anime, comic books, video games) and preferably be either modern or futuristic in appearance. If you need help finding a suitable faceclaim I can help you find something suitable. Due to the administration of Anti-Aging Drugs, soldiers will appear younger than they are, meaning that someone who is in their forties could appear twenty years younger.
4. There will be no discussion of sexual assault or rape in this roleplay.
5. No single person is perfect. While I'm fine with prodigies, savants, and seasoned veterans, I will reject Mary Sues/Gary Stus.
6. If you need help with anything whether it's finding a suitable faceclaim, working out the mechanics of your power, or something else please DM me and I will get back to you when possible!
7. Each player may have up to 2 characters at a time.

Code:
[b]Name[/b] →
[b]Nickname[/b] →
[b]Age[/b] → (between 16 and 65)
[b]Gender[/b]→
[b]Sexuality[/b] →
[b]Nationality[/b] →
[b]Role[/b] →
[b]Team[/b] →

[b]Appearance[/b] → You may put a description or image here. If you plan on using an image please link it or put it under a spoiler tag using [spoiler][/spoiler] and include credit (i.e. the artist and media it is from).

[b]Personality[/b] →
[b]Biography[/b] →
[b]Psionic Ability[/b] → (Remove if inapplicable)

[b]Strengths[/b] →
[b]Weaknesses[/b] →
[b]Speech Color[/b] →

Roles
Team 1:
Captain - TAKEN by Dodoco King
Soldier 1 - OPEN
Soldier 2 - OPEN
Soldier 3 OR Medic - OPEN
Operator - OPEN

Team 2:
Captain - OPEN