New User Scary Awe

Gister

Howdy Gister here,

“…ask away, if you wanna know more about myself…wow! You still here?…Oh? It seems you’re wondering why I haven’t included bits and bits of who I am?” Pounders for moment. “That’s because I role play to meet a suit of narrative needed, can you imagine what I am?”

How's it going, Gister? Happy to have you join! What kind of role plays are you into?
Gister, yes. That’s the name. Thank you for the warm response as a welcome. I am rather postponed to say, I am more or somewhat into anything roleplay wise. If the interest is warranted and there’s enough traffic; I’m sure to oblige a short write. Thank you for asking!

That's a reasonable response. I am usually up for nearly anything as well. Are there things that you absolutely do not like to RP? For me, it's zombies. There's just something about them...

That's a reasonable response. I am usually up for nearly anything as well. Are there things that you absolutely do not like to RP? For me, it's zombies. There's just something about them...
That’s an interesting elucidated image about zombies. Does a comatose human being also constitute repulsive behavior? I don’t think I have a particular definition of a Roleplay I’m not aware to dislike. Game master, freestyle, rule based, stats/ non-stats, and more. All seem pretty. ‍:emoji_call_me:

Back