School for the Enchanted

Nanya looked from Rocco to Joan. She hoped the two of them didn’t end up together. Nanya knew that most of the time love came hate and with hate came problems and Nanya promised not to get in problems this year. “Well he might not know you but, he has eyes besides an surname doesn’t really say much about you” she said while staring angrily at Telly making sure he translated her words right. She didn’t completely trusted the robot with her words anymore.

Telly could feel the hatred towards him, and suddenly his little joke didn’t feel so funny anymore. Rocco who had gotten over being embarrassed sent his own little glare over at Nanya attempting to scold her for her harsh words. “Telly was just joking, he would ever mess up what you said. Only add his own” he said firmly and with surprising contempt. His robots were part of him, his own little creations, and he wasn’t going to stand for one being mistreated. Turning back to Telly he said something to soft to hear and Telly gave a small nod before turning so only Joan could read the screen. ‘Sorry about what I said. I promise not to do it again” the screen read and Telly glanced away nervously,waiting for his apology to be accepted or rejected.

Jane was surprised by the sudden courage of the shy boy. She smiled shook her head when the boy came up for the robot and even let it apologize to Joan even if the robot added to his words and not hers. He seemed to really care for his robots evenif they siobey him and Jane started to trust the robot a little bit more. That the littlerobot would dare to add to Rocco's words didn't mean it would do the same for her words. “Well adding words to my words is also messing up with my words. Anyway shouldn’t he apologize to you instead to her.” She said still making sure the robot didn’t add anything to her words while she still hold her hand firmly around the waist of the little robot. She still didn't trusted the robot completly and didn't want to take the risk.

Back