Here’s a question.
Does the New Guard have Uniforms? Will we as student have special Uniform Super Suits?
I've thought about and I think it'll be better to say they don't go with uniforms. Members of the New Guard are able to work with the organization for a suit that either complements their power or just for aesthetic purposes. They can just wear their own personal clothing as well.

They do need some kind of way to indicate who they are with so each member gets a bad, while student trainees get temporary badges while on missions.

I'm not entirely sure about character relationships, tbh, so if any of y'all wanna be friends with my character then please just say so.

I'm not entirely sure about character relationships, tbh, so if any of y'all wanna be friends with my character then please just say so.
I imagine Tommy would be at least acquaintances with your character, if not friends. Though they might butt heads in terms of whose more of a show-off. Could go either way.

I imagine Tommy would be at least acquaintances with your character, if not friends. Though they might butt heads in terms of whose more of a show-off. Could go either way.
I do imagine that they probably are acquaintances despite John not being too much of a jock purely because they both used to play sports. John is much more of an introvert rather than an extrovert.

I feel like there could be a friendship between John and someone extroverted to have a Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl (or guy) combo, but I don't see anyone in here as being too extroverted.

I just finished making my character sheets. I hope they're ok, I did my best. Let me know if any changes are required.

So, for dorms, the age range everyone is at, they would be in the Sylvite Dorms. I can randomly assign these but if anyone specifically wants their character to room with someone, I will do that. Dorms will be finalized when we start the RP, which will still be for a bit, as we have a few people who have expressed interest still making sheets (Plus I need to finish my own NPCs, haha).

For character relationships, my character Sam runs a podcast with two other students. If anyone wants to get in on that, just let me know. As well, my other character, Tommy, would run in the same social circles as other characters who would have been on sports teams.

Also, if characters are the same power category, they likely shared many classes during their time in school.

@Jeremi
We talked about this a bit but I think Tommy would be enemies with Rashida for whatever reason, lol.
If my characters get approved, then that means Tommy and Jack would be in the same social circles, as Jack loves sports.

Overall Jack is probably at least acquaintances with most students, but has several friends. As for Stacy, I'm not sure who she should be friends with.

We've decided to add a new power category - Manipulation. This is specifically for those who manipulate established elements such as fire, water, air, etc. Those who create these elements with their powers are still considered Energy. I've also added everyone so far to the character directory.

EDIT: Decided to use the word "Shape" instead. Manipulation has some unintended implications.

@Lucky
With Morgan's power now being from his mind, I'm gonna say we should change his category from reality to mind.

@MaxIrvaron
Upon further thought, I think Kasey's ability should go under a different category from biology. Possibly energy to reflect her crystal generation or utility to reflect her affinity with crystals and minerals. What do you think?

I do imagine that they probably are acquaintances despite John not being too much of a jock purely because they both used to play sports. John is much more of an introvert rather than an extrovert.

I feel like there could be a friendship between John and someone extroverted to have a Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl (or guy) combo, but I don't see anyone in here as being too extroverted.
At least acquaintances then. Tommy is stand-offish to some.

Sam's on the more extroverted side at least.

If my characters get approved, then that means Tommy and Jack would be in the same social circles, as Jack loves sports.

Overall Jack is probably at least acquaintances with most students, but has several friends. As for Stacy, I'm not sure who she should be friends with.
Your characters are approve, thanks! As for them being friends, I'd say that's not a bad idea.

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm not exactly sure who Jack and Stacy should have as friends, so I'll just talk a bit about them and see if anyone thinks their characters should be friends with them.

Jack is an outgoing and confident guy who nonetheless is supportive, loyal and willing to help others in need. He might've made a few friends by going out of his way to help them out in a situation they were struggling with, or just by approaching them and talking to them, as he's an extrovert. He's also great at sports, so it's possible anyone who plays sports would know him.

Stacy is energetic and hyperactive, and loves to talk to people. She lives everything at a different pace than most people, and thus is unable to stay still. Even when she's sitting she's generally fidgeting. Nonetheless she can be funny, entertaining and very enjoyable to talk to, she loves to make other people laugh and smile. Not exactly sure who she should be friends with though.

I'll have some more NPCs up tonight.

@Chaos Sphere
The power is very unique! For the butterfly effect, is it something that can be used defensively, such as a weapon impacting him?

Yep. While it is limited in terms of directly blocking attacks, it's good for creating distance (ex. attacks with increased knockback and increased attack range), counter-attacking (ex. slightly moving a bladed weapon right after a successive block to cause injury), and punishing reckless moves (ex. creating a small and temporary 'barrier' out of affected winds that cut objects touch it). This defensive utility is more effective when he is armed.
@Atomic Knight

Also, if anyone wants to have an established relationship with Victor, feel free to tell me.

Back