Since she's generating them, I think Energy could be a good fit to describe Casey's power.
Sounds good!

@Yun Lee @Sark
Your characters are all good!

@TMITM
There are some issues with your character's power that I need to address. Another character had a similar power of summoning any objects or animals and I asked them to limit it, as that power by itself can be rather overpowered. Yours works similarly but even more powerful, as the world of fiction contains quite literally anything one could think of. Even limiting it still doesn't really address the fiction problem. I would maybe suggest picking a new power, but if you really want this one you'll have to make a few changes.

I would first say you should limit it to just characters, powers, or objects, not all three. And anything your character can summon should be original and shouldn't be actually fictional in real life. We can reference such fictional media in-character but I think if we started seeing them pop up in the RP in some manner it would ruin the spirit of things.

Powers that are imagination based or reality altering in that manner are very hard to balance in an RP. We can discuss further limitations if needed.

I do imagine that they probably are acquaintances despite John not being too much of a jock purely because they both used to play sports. John is much more of an introvert rather than an extrovert.

I feel like there could be a friendship between John and someone extroverted to have a Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl (or guy) combo, but I don't see anyone in here as being too extroverted.
Actually Stacy would be perfect for this type of dynamic. If you read her character sheet you'll see that she's all bubbly, energetic and hyperactive.

Actually Stacy would be perfect for this type of dynamic. If you read her character sheet you'll see that she's all bubbly, energetic and hyperactive.
thanks for the offer but i’d rather not. I’ve already had discussions with others and I’m pretty much all set with relationships

Oh. ok...

@Atomic Knight I've updated my characters' relationships section. You said it would be ok if Tommy and Jack know each other and talk as both of them are in the sports team, so I added that to his character sheet. Reading more about Tommy I realized it's likely that Tommy keeps more of a sports companionship and probably doesn't open up too much, as you mention he struggles to establish real connections to others. Jack being a supportive and friendly guy realizes this and just does his best to let him know that he's there for him if he needs a friend. I decided to leave it open like that so a possible plot can happen where Tommy eventually opens up to the people who has proved that they're his true friends, and he can eventually develop stronger bonds with those friends. Let me know if you like that idea or if you'd rather have his relationship to Jack be different.

Also, about Samantha, I think she could be good friends with Stacy. "Bubbly personalities tend to get along great with her, however." This alone convinces me that it's a great idea. Also you said she's positive and doesn't enjoy a negative vibe, which is another reason I think Stacy and her would get along pretty well. Stacy is cheerful, energetic, bubbly and hyperactive. Not only that, but if you don't already have the other two people who participate with Samantha in her podcast, I'm thinking Stacy might be one of them. Stacy has been at the academy for a few more years than Samantha, and due to Stacy always being happy to meet more people, I'm thinking it's possible that Stacy was one of the first people that interacted with Samantha and became friends with her. What do you think about this?

@MaxIrvaron After what we discussed, I added to my characters' relationships section that both Stacy and Jack are friends with Kasey. I wrote that Stacy and Kasey have been friends for years and spend a lot of time together, and I wrote that while Jack and Kasey don't hang out as often as Stacy and Kasey do, they're still good friends. I wrote that Stacy is the one that introduced them to each other. Let me know if you'd like any changes.

For anyone else, my characters still need more friends, so anyone else who'd like to have their characters be friends with mine can let me know.

Last edited:
@Space_Candy I had a few ideas for possible friendships and relations between our characters:

First for AJ:

Similar to Tommy, I think Jack and AJ Garcia would know each other thanks to being on the sports team, and might spend some time together outside of that. I don't think they'd be too close friends, but would probably get along well and might hang out from time to time.

He might know Stacy a bit due to her being the bubbly and cheerful girl she is, as well as her hyperactive and erratic behavior being something that draws a lot of attention. If Stacy is friends with Maia, then this is probably how AJ will know Stacy.

As for Maia:

I could picture her being good friends with Stacy. Stacy could be a bit intrigued about Maia's fashion sense, but not in a bad way, rather in a curious way. The two probably get along pretty well. Both being energetic and cheerful, they have a few things in common, so I could see this working.

As for Jack, I think Maia might know him mostly due to him being friends with AJ. He might talk to her a few times and display his friendly and positive personality, but overall doesn't know her too much.

@Atomic Knight I've updated my characters' relationships section. You said it would be ok if Tommy and Jack know each other and talk as both of them are in the sports team, so I added that to his character sheet. Reading more about Tommy I realized it's likely that Tommy keeps more of a sports companionship and probably doesn't open up too much, as you mention he struggles to establish real connections to others. Jack being a supportive and friendly guy realizes this and just does his best to let him know that he's there for him if he needs a friend. I decided to leave it open like that so a possible plot can happen where Tommy eventually opens up to the people who has proved that they're his true friends, and he can eventually develop stronger bonds with those friends. Let me know if you like that idea or if you'd rather have his relationship to Jack be different.

Also, about Samantha, I think she could be good friends with Stacy. "Bubbly personalities tend to get along great with her, however." This alone convinces me that it's a great idea. Also you said she's positive and doesn't enjoy a negative vibe, which is another reason I think Stacy and her would get along pretty well. Stacy is cheerful, energetic, bubbly and hyperactive. Not only that, but if you don't already have the other two people who participate with Samantha in her podcast, I'm thinking Stacy might be one of them. Stacy has been at the academy for a few more years than Samantha, and due to Stacy always being happy to meet more people, I'm thinking it's possible that Stacy was one of the first people that interacted with Samantha and became friends with her. What do you think about this?
Sounds good for both characters. I haven't planned on Tommy becoming really close to anyone during his time at school, which has always been a problem for him and why friends from his old school stopped talking to him after he switched. We can leave it for the RP to get into Tommy possibly trusting others and such.

Stacy would be good for the podcast! I have an NPC in mind that will slot in easily for the third if needed.

@Atomic Knight
Yeah, I'll think about it, make some edits, possibly a whole new character, and get back to you on that.
Sure thing, get back to me when you can.

By the way, how do NPCs work? Is it possible to add more characters in as NPCs? If so, what are the rules for adding NPCs?

By the way, how do NPCs work? Is it possible to add more characters in as NPCs? If so, what are the rules for adding NPCs?
We're totally cool with adding new NPCs. When making them, you can be more lax with their history or disposition. Just do limit their use so they don't overtake your PCs. They can always be made into a PC later though.

If it's a more important NPC like faculty or a prominent student, Ver or I may need to use them at times. My general philosophy is that NPCs are kind of in a nebulous area of anyone being able them as long as it's limited and they adhere to the character, unless otherwise stated. If you want an NPC that's very limited and only for your own use then do let us know.

I see. I was thinking of making a couple of NPCs to help add a bit more of support to my cast, as two characters are a bit of a small number for me. Though I guess if they're characters that everyone can use, then I might just wait until more PCs are allowed.

I see. I was thinking of making a couple of NPCs to help add a bit more of support to my cast, as two characters are a bit of a small number for me. Though I guess if they're characters that everyone can use, then I might just wait until more PCs are allowed.
I don't actually expect anyone to us the NPCs, the option is just their for certain scenarios if needed.

Ok. I'll admit I really only wanted more characters, as I have several other ideas for characters, but I only got to make two.

Ok. I'll admit I really only wanted more characters, as I have several other ideas for characters, but I only got to make two.
No worries, we'll see how things shake out.

Unrelated but we'll officially be starting next week on the 27th!

Ok. If the chance ever comes to add more PCs, please do let me know.

Excellent! Glad to be hearing we'll be starting soon. I'm looking forward to start this roleplay, it's a very interesting concept.

I think I understood everything correctly, so I've posted my reply. If there's something I didn't understand or something I did wrong, let me know so I can correct it.

I have a question: Are the bathrooms located at the end of the hall or within the middle of the hall?

I've been thinking about my character trying to find a way to access the other side of the hall, assuming that the latter is the case.

Yeah - I really don't have time for this. I think I'm biting off more than I can chew, so I'm signing off for now. Let me know if there's another opportunity to join. Life has been really hectic.

Back