Interest Check School of Tales

Agape

This is based loosely on Ever After High and many other franchises.

aleksandr sokurov | Tumblr

What would happen if the children of popular tales went to school together?
The Gist
So there are the children of different tales. What tales? Well the Grimm Brothers, Shakespeare, popular ballets, Hans Christian Andersen, and musicals! Will they do the same thing their parents did or will they create their own tales? Well, that is what this school is made to do! Well actually the school leans more on they are going to do the same thing their parents did but some teachers are optimistic! So who are you the child of and do you have special powers that your parent or parents gave you?

Rules
  • You can be the child of anyone that is from a story by the Grimm Brothers, Shakespeare, Ballets, Hans Christian Andersen, or musicals. If you want to do someone only from Disney or you don't know if your character's parents count, send me a PM.
  • The school consists of ages from 15-18 but there is a school for younger children and will be a thread for that school if enough people are interested in the younger school.
  • No Gods or demigods or god-modding in general. We might have them in the future but that is a huge Might
  • If you want to be a teacher, adult, or a character from a tale, Send me a PM.
Form
Name:
Parent/s:
Personality:
Anything Else You Want to Add

Other Things
If you have a question or want to ask me if things are okay, send me a PM. I know I have said it a lot but my PMs are very open so don't be afraid. I won't bite.

Also if you and someone else have or want the same tale parent, see if you can be siblings in PMs not the thread.

You can use either art, real, or anime face claims for your appearance of your character.

My Characters
Name: Esther Grimm
Parent/s: The Brothers Grimm
Role: The Headmistress
Appearance: She has long brown hair and blue eyes. She usually wears her hair to the side and sports her pin with her initials.
GIF acacia clark - animated GIF on GIFER - by Bearin

Personality: She is sweet and kind to everyone. The total opposite of her cousin. She believes that people should write their own destinies but it is mostly because she loves writing and reading new books.
-
Name: Christopher Grimm
Parent/s: The Brothers Grimm
Role: The Headmaster
Appearance: With curly brother hair and hazel eyes that seem more green than hazel, Christopher is actually a bit shorter than his cousin which causes a lot of teasing on her end and wearing taller shoes on his. He always wears a suit.
Timothee Chalamet Hollywood Issue 2019 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Personality: Serious and Sarcastic are his only two moods. If he catches you make a mistake, he will have no pity for you. This may seem harsh but he was raised by an odd father who was stricter than Esther's. He doesn't believe that people write their own destinies but he is 'entertaining his cousin's idea'.

Back