Science Fiction Survival-Type RP (and some 1x1 ideas)

midorino

Hi! I'm Mido. I'm new-ish here and I'm still looking around for an RP partner or group to join. Although I'm most used to roleplays that are 1x1, I'd also enjoy writing alongside a small group. I'll put my plot ideas down here. If you're interested in a 1x1, please leave a PM so we can work things out! If you're interested in the group plot I'm developing, please leave a comment!

GROUP PLOT(S):

The Crew of the Determination
Plot: We are the crew of a small spaceship known as the HS Determination, originally sent out on research mission, along with a number of scientists and researchers. Unfortunately, our ship was attacked by rebels, leading to severe damage to the hull, and eventually a crash. On the bright side, all of us survived, albeit sustaining a number of injuries. But we've just crashed onto an uninhabited planet. Our ship's pretty much completely wrecked, including the communications and positioning systems. How are we going to get out of this alive?

Details: Basically, this roleplay will have our characters trying to survive in an unknown planet with limited resources, and a goal to meet. The goal is to be able to repair both the communications and positioning systems of our ship, so we can locate ourselves and send a distress call. In the meantime, our characters will have to work out how we'll survive until then. Will we kill those of us who've become a burden? Will we resort to cannibalism when our supplies run low? Or will we try to keep everyone alive?

It's just an idea for now, but I'll start fleshing it out if enough people show interest in it. Resources, as well as how "fixed" the systems are at the end of a day will probably be determined by RNG. Positions for the ship include: 1x Captain, 1x First Officer, 1-2x Gunnery Officer, 1-2x Engineers, 1x Doctor, 1-3x Scientists/Researchers. And possibly also a ship pet!

Also, please note that if this pushes through, it'll be my first time GM-ing. I'd really appreciate help from someone with a little more experience hehe.

[One on one plots have been moved to the appropriate board~]

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the assassin/guard one. I've got some ideas that I'd love to introduce to the setting, if you don't mind, starting with a race of mine that I've been thinking of.

I'd be interested in the assassin/guard one. I've got some ideas that I'd love to introduce to the setting, if you don't mind, starting with a race of mine that I've been thinking of.

Sounds good to me! I'll send you a PM and we can work things out there!

If you are still open, I'd be interested in either the 'artifical' or the 'champion and his master' :D

I also quite like your idea for the group roleplay

The group rp sounds interesting.
I'm interested in The Crew of Determination.
I also quite like your idea for the group roleplay
AAAAAHHHH I'm so happy people are interested in this! Preferably, there'd be one of each position, so I'll wait a bit to see if another two people will be interested in joining. If ever, though, which position would you guys like to play as?

Also @Appletree I'd love to do the Artificial RP with you! I'll send you a PM so we can get planning~

Just in case you guys were wondering, I'm not taking captain just because I thought up the plot hahaha. So, if anyone feels like taking Captain, no problemo. I plan on taking doctor, or perhaps a researcher.

Back