Fanfiction SCP-2214

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minerva

South of the Border, West of the Sun
((This project was part of a collaboration between @Atomic Knight and I. All SCP Foundation symbols are borrowed by Creative Commons.))

GOC-Logo-v4.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Item #: SCP-2214

Object Class: Keter Euclid Safe Unclassified Until Further Research Performed

Addendum 2214-1: Oh, boy. This was fun to classify. While the anomaly itself doesn't constitute any direct threat to Foundation Employees, the public, or even the Multiverse itself. However, if the subject gets into the wrong hands, we may be facing an XK-Class end-of-the-world scenario on a Multiversal scale. The Box Test is there for a reason. And this one can escape from the box.
-Doctor Miller

pnLemtM.png

SCP-2214 during an interaction with MTF Alpha-9 "Paint it Red".1

Special Containment Procedures: Due to issues with location, SCP-2214 is not currently in containment. MTF Alpha-9 "Paint it Red"2 is to be contacted if any sightings of SCP-2214 are found.

If SCP-2214 is apprehended, subject is to be placed in a standard humanoid containment cell at Site-28. SCP-2214 is to be allowed privileges to eat in the canteen, and have free roam of the facility. Following good behavior, SCP-2214 may be allowed limited privileges to leave the site and interact with civilians.

Under no circumstances is SCP-2214 allowed to be kept at Site-24, or allowed near any SCPs where bears are involved. No Foundation Employees named "Riley" "Peters" or "Peterson" are allowed near SCP-2214 due to a former relationship.

Description: SCP-2214 (formerly known as "Junko Enoshima") is a female human of Asian descent. Records found indicate her to be born in ████, making her ██ at the time of acquisition. She abnormally has blonde hair and blue eyes, and at the time of this article, is 1.69 meters in height and 44 kg in weight. She does not appear to have any out-of-the-ordinary physical characteristics aside from a strange mark on her hand, and is otherwise a normal human being in good health.

SCP-2214's anomalous effects manifest themselves at random times, and is the reason we can not keep her in containment. At random times, the mark on her hand will glow, and SCP-2214 will disappear, only to reappear in an unknown location in another universe. If the universe she arrives in has a GOC or Foundation that is aware of the greater multiverse, they are to contain her temporarily, and contact MTF Alpha-9, to give the proper location.

However, a secondary anomalous effect has been noticed in that those who make contact with her either have bad luck, or fall into a deep depression. This effect is purely speculative, and so far, testing has been inconclusive due to her primary nature.

Addendum 2214-2: Circumstances of Acquisition: SCP-2214 came to Foundation attention following a report from a GOC PSYCHE Division employee who was startled at the girl appearing in his office, and promptly disappearing. Foundation employees cross-referenced his description with one 076-2 and 105 gave about a girl from Incident Report Columbia3.

MTF Alpha-9 was able to keep her contained at Site-28 for a week before a containment breach. During this time, no anomalous properties manifested themselves until the date of ██/██/████ when a containment breach occurred leading to ███ casualties including the suicide of MTF Commander and Site Director Doctor Alan Shields.4

Interview Log 2214-1:

Interviewed: SCP-2214

Interviewer: Dr. Alan Shields, Agent Muchael Dawkins, Agent Arthur Fox, Agent Harrison Pope

Foreword: The following interview was conducted by the former commander and agents of Mobile Task Force Alpha-9 "Paint it Red" during a Field Operation. The MTF ran across the SCP, and performed an interview before bringing SCP-2214 into containment. Recording was taken at ███████ on ██/██/████ when Alpha-9 was chasing SCP- ████.

This should really be classed as an incident report. I'm letting it slide, however.
-O5-█

<Begin Log>

(Several sounds of shuffling, weapons loading, Agent Dawkins coughs.)

Doctor Shields: This is my chance. Everyone, stand back.

Agent Pope: Yes, sir.

(Sounds of shuffling continue, footsteps as Doctor Shields steps forward.)

Doctor Shields: SCP-2214. My name is Doctor Shields of the SCP Foundation. Please state your name for the record.

(There's a heavy female sigh that fills the room)

SCP-2214: Okay, seriously? This is totally messed up! Do I look like I could hurt anyone?

(Dr. Shields mumbles something to Agent Pope.)

Doctor Shields: You've obviously done nothing wrong. I'm just going to ask a few questions. We're from the SCP Foundation. We're here to bring you to a safe place, I promise.

SCP-2214: Right.

(There is some indistinct mumbling as SCP-2214 talks to herself momentarily)

SCP-2214: ... Then you know who I am. I don't have to state anything for the record. You tell me what's going on with me.

Doctor Shields: That's what we're trying to figure out ourselves. That's why you need to come with us, we'll keep you safe.

(Doctor Shields clears his throat.)

Doctor Shields: Our motto is Secure. Contain. Protect. We won't hurt you, I promise.

SCP-2214: If you can't tell me anything then you're no help! Want me to go away with you so you can just... fuck with me? Experiment on me or something weird like that? I've been to a place like that, you know, it-- Ugh! I don't want to go anywhere with you. I just want to end up in a place not awful for once!

Doctor Shields: The best we can determine is that You're some sort of anomaly. You have some strange power that makes you teleport around the multiverse. Have you come into contact with anything strange recently? Anything extremely recent that could qualify as anomalous?

(Soft mumbling like "What the hell am I asking? Of course she has.)

SCP-2214: Well, no shit I'm an anomaly!

(A slight pause as she sighed once again.)

SCP-2214: Practically... a freak at this point. Look, let me help you out here, okay? I think where it takes me is not just random, you know? It's always a location that seems to draw other people across the multiverse to it. There's always some mess I'm falling into, all those Murder Games... I've been in contact with a whole lot of crazy stuff, mmhm? I've met people and monsters and gross nonsense from every corner of existence and you know what? They always leave eventually. That's how this goes. You can't contain me anyway-- it's just not possible.

(Agent Pope says something inaudible.)

Doctor Shields: We know. We're trying to help you. We can find some way to help you. And we will find some way

(Indistinguishable Radio Chatter.)

Doctor Shields: We're a bit held up. We found 2214.

(More Radio Chatter, Doctor Shields laughs.)

Doctor Shields: We're trying to do everything we can. If you fall into the wrong hands, that could spell the end.

Agent Pope: Doctor Shields, we need to get out.

Doctor Shields: Calm down, Pope. We need to finish this interview.

(Agent Pope sighs, Agent Dawkins coughs again.)

SCP-2214: What's going on...? If something is happening... it's probably because of me. I bring bad luck! I... Please--

(There's a slight gasp from SCP-2214.)

SCP-2214: Please just leave me alone.

Doctor Shields: It's nothing you need to worry about. We were here for another reason. We're well equipped to deal with it.

(Doctor Shields laughs nervously.)

Doctor Shields: We've dealt with an indestructible lizard. We'll be fine. Just... I have a few more questions to ask. Hold on a minute.

SCP-2214: But I said... Okay. Whatever. Just ask me.

Doctor Shields: When did you start noticing this anomalous ability? When did this begin?

SCP-2214: ... Umm... I don't remember. I don't... I think I forgot whatever happened. I remember something about a resort, and then I was at this facility. There was this green light, and I had a mark on my hand that I didn't have before.

(There's a shuffling noise of bandages being unwrapped.)
SCP-2214: I thought if I hid it, it wouldn't work, but it continued to move me around anyway. The mark glows whenever it's close to moving me.

(Doctor Shields says something to the Agents involving the name 'Able', presumably about 076.)

Doctor Shields: Right, can we get your full name? This is just for interview purposes. It's a standard question.

SCP-2214: Seriously? If you really need it so bad... Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Fashionista.

Doctor Shields: Thank you, Miss Enoshima. Now I'm goi-

(Sound of a flare being lit, sound of it falling down stairs.)

Doctor Shields: Agent Pope, Agent Dawkins, go check that out. Fox, stay here with me.

Agent Pope: Yes, sir.

(Sound of magazines loading, sounds of footsteps going up stairs.)

Doctor Shields: Now, Miss Enoshima, you said that you bring bad luck? What did you mean?

SCP-2214: ... Because bad things happen around me. Or maybe I'm attracted to bad things. Maybe it's the mark. Either way, you just shouldn't be around me, okay?

Doctor Shields: Some bad luck isn't anything that we can't handle, don't worry about us, we'll be fine. We're Mobile Task Force Alpha-9. We're called "Paint it Red" for a reason.

(Doctor Shields and Agent Fox laugh nervously.)

Doctor Shields: If there is anything that the Foundation can provide you with, just ask me, as I said, I am Doctor Shields of the SCP Foundation. We'll figure out what's wrong with you.

SCP-2214: You really are insistent... That's either scary, or kind of reassuring. You know... Hm. Hm... I really should just tell you to shove off! But, whatever, my life's already fucked up enough, so what's another traumatizing experience to add to the pile? If you really think you can do something about this, then you may as well try. That is... if you can even keep me contained. Sometimes it's a few hours, sometimes a few days, but I always have to go eventually.

(Doctor Shields laughs.)

Doctor Shields: We'll try not to make it too traumatizing. Don't worry. Anyway, come with us. We'll get you set up.

Notice: Agents Dawkins and Pope were killed in a confrontation with Chaos Insurgency agents one hour later. One week later, Doctor Shields was found dead in his office at Site-36 following a containment breach. In his hand was a note reading "I Lied." SCP-2214 was nowhere to be found. MTF Alpha-9 has been deployed to bring her back into Foundation and GOC custody. Project has been assigned to Doctor ██████ Miller in the meantime.

Incident Report 2214-1:

[REDACTED BY ORDER OF THE O5 COUNCIL]

1. MTF Alpha-9 has had 3 interactions with SCP-2214.
2. MTF Alpha-9 is a joint Global Occult Coalition-Foundation project. This project was created to contain entities around the multiverse that can not normally be contained. Alpha-9 is led by Doctor ███████ and Agent █████ ██████ of the GOC. The MTF splits into five squads of twenty. This group can then splits into five groups of three agents led by a doctor, and quickly reunite at any moment if something goes wrong.
3. For more information on this incident, see file COLUMBIA.
4. See Incident Report 2214-3 for more information.

Don't know why you want this file, Al Fine. If I were you, I'd leave the poor girl alone. She's seen some fucked up shit. Do we really want to capture her, and submit her to tests? I know some shit we do is a bit questionable, but this seems a bit... over the line.
We Secure. We Contain. And We Protect. And God help us if we fail in that mission, but that doesn't mean I support this.

-O5-█

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back